Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lingerie came out as she knelt there, the perfect little subservient housewife, although she would not and he'd never want her to be his wife. No, she was his mother and he'd wanted the curves of her luxuriously older body for so very long that he was sure that he could not have held back to do the mind control at all if he'd stayed in India for even a month or maybe even a week longer when it came right down to it. No, the fetish and fantasy had taken hold, waking up with his cock hard and needing relief after the image of his mother had bowed down before him on her knees, lips parted for the gift and offering of his cock.

Just how far would she be willing to go if he released her? Would she still obey him, his dominating hand? Mark chuckled lightly under his breath but she did not make any move to demonstrate that she'd heard him, drawing on the lingerie in a sensual swathe of satin and lace, perfectly tailored for her body.

Releasing his hold on her just a little, he smiled, arms folded across his chest as she came out of her trance slightly, blinking down at her body and the lingerie she held, shaking, in her hands as if she had never seen it before.

"Mark..." Her voice trembled, rising fearfully at the end. "Mark... What's happening? Oh, I am not decent."

Yet she did not try to cover herself up, eyes darting about as she could only stare up at him, glancing between her son and the garments that some part of her mind wanted to don. What was happening? Did she want to... No! No, what was that thought doing there? He was her son! Her lovely boy, her son, Mark...

Sarah shuddered and gasped, eyes widening so much as her eyebrows shot up from the sheer strain of keeping herself in place, fighting his hold as her heart wrenched and something in her yearned for him, the bulge in his slacks. And yet she could not understand why she was looking there of all places - oh! She would not have even behaved in such a crude, lewd manner with her own husband! -- and unable to drag her eyes away as she imagined her very own son pushing his cock into her mouth, shoving it up into the back of her throat and treating her roughly, using her as nothing more than a woman and a vessel to be fucked.

She moaned, lips turning into a dark little 'O' of desire. It was a dirty word and yet one that intrinsically fitted the situation at hand, blonde waves and curls illuminated in purple shade, a sultry colour. Yes... that was what she needed, something sultry, and her wedding lingerie in her hands didn't seem to cut it anymore, the bodice stretching down to her navel, leaving not much of a strip of skin between the top half and the bottom half of the ensemble. Set in with diamonds, it caught the eye and she moaned for it, unaware of what she was doing as part of her mind screamed to run and the rest just wanted to model it for her darling son.

"Put it on."

Swallowing, she shook her head -- or, at least, Sarah tried to. Her head only actually moved a centimetre or so from one side to the other, her defiance futile and weak at best. There was nothing she could do to stand up against him as her heart pounded, straining to beat a path through her chest even as her lungs tightened, refusing to allow even a single, wanton drop of air into them while the blood roared in her ears.

He had to push her along, even if it was good to know that it would hold to a degree even without the trigger word. But there was nothing like seeing her eyes glaze over again as she moaned his name, the mind control secured just as and when he needed it to be.

"Pacta Sevanda."

Back again, her hands moved quickly, lips parted in a serene, otherworldly sort of smile as she sought to obey him as quickly as possible. On, on, on... The lingerie found its place on her body as she admired her form, yet could not help but worry that it was not quite as Mark wanted it to be. Could she make it more appealing? The lingerie had been designed for a young, thinner figure, in all fairness, so the overly tight brassiere and bodice did, at least, have the effect of pushing her breasts together and creating an overly whorish cleavage that he could not drag his eyes away from. He must have liked it then and Sarah hastened to obey the rest of his demands, sliding on the garment for the bottom half that folded down her thighs like shorts that men were, showing off her curves as the expensive diamonds glittered and sparkled, objects of lust for women as much as women were for men.

He paused her, taking control as he squeezed her breasts, admiring their curves in just the moment before she slipped the straps of her lingerie up over her shoulders. Ah, that moment could wait and he cupped and lifted them in both hands, hissing softly between his teeth as he lusted after her body. Damn... The woman had something, so very much of something, going for her and it entirely was a wonder that he had not acted on his desires many years before, squeezing her breasts roughly, too roughly. If Sarah had been more with her senses, in charge of herself and her own body, she would have shoved him away but all that passed her lips was a low, lustful moan, arching her back to push her tingling nipples into his hands, the mere brush of the hard, erotically aching nubs up against his fingers enough to make her body thrum through with illicit desire.

But playing with her breasts could not take the place of letting her tease that lingerie on and it sealed itself over her breasts as he stood back to admire the effect. Sarah gasped. It was tight, too tight, but they covered less than they had on her wedding night and that was good enough for Mark who murmured his approval, even if he would have rather have seen her in something fetish-inducing, something that could have her down on her knees in like a whore in a brothel. Was that really what he wanted his mother to be for him? Oh, the rush of pleasure that came to him and his throbbing shaft told that tale in its entirety for him. He just needed to exert enough of his control over her to plant the idea of taking his slacks off in her mind and, well, the conditioning did the rest of the work for him.

As she worked her way into his slacks, sliding both them and his underwear down to free his cock, he rocked his hips with a low groan, revelling in the sensation of her hands on him. Her nails were not painted but he would have her apply crimson polish in time to match the fetish lingerie he wanted to see her in. None of this white...no. No, that was far too pure and divine for what and how he wanted to see her, her breasts spilling out of the lingerie so far that he could see the round of her areola, the tight brassiere unable to contain her. Everything would be better once he had her in what he desired, imagining her in a bra that showed off her nipples, cut beneath the breasts, something that a woman of her passion and status and stature would never have been caught dead wearing.

And yet he'd make her. He'd make her do it even as she stroked his cock with a low moan, lips parted as if she was already anticipating sucking it into the back of her mouth, taking him deep. That seed of suggestion had not taken all that much to lock into her mind either, Sarah's muscles twitching as she waited eagerly and obediently on his next command, nothing more than his toy to be used and abused just as he pleased, every which way he pleased.

"Suck it."

It could have disrupted everything as his mother took the head of his cock into her mouth, sealing her lips around it as if it was in just the place that it had always been meant to take, the vibration of her moan travelling wantonly through his length. Heavens... Yet Mark was startled from his lustful reverie by the phone ringing and not even Sarah in her mind controlled state could help her startle reaction, jumping and looking up at her owner Mark with devotion shining in her seductive blue eyes.

Ring, ring, ring... Did people not know that they should not be disturbing them on his homecoming day? She looked at him and to the phone on the dressing table, although it was just the smaller one: the one in her dressing room was larger and far more extravagant than the little bedroom one to get her ready for the everyday.

"Do not answer it."

But she was not going to, oh no. That was not what her Mark wanted, her owner. Yes, it was good to be owned and she could let that phone ring and ring and ring and ring all day long as long as she had him there to lust after her, to control her and to take her just as he willed. She needed to be there, sucking his cock into the back of her mouth and moaning around him as she lusted after her son, pleasing him and doing all that he willed, ignoring the ring of the phone regardless of just how long it went on for. The person on the other end of the line, however, would prove to be instrumental in Mark's command of his little kingdom, but all would come in time...

Mark was in no hurry.

In another home not too many miles away, Mark's grandmother clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth disapprovingly, shaking her head. Just what was Sarah thinking, not answering the phone? It was not right for her to keep Mark, her own grandson, all to herself on his return after so many months, really, it was not. It was rude of her, that was what it was, and Victoria called again, dialling the number and pressing the corded phone to her ear with a hand that dripped with rings and bracelets, her jewellery a lingering memory of her husband.

Her grey hair seemed to tremble in self-righteous indignation but she could not know that her grandson was, at that very moment in time, getting a blowjob from her daughter, the woman that she had raised to be better than that for birth. And neither could she know how he cursed, ignoring the phone as it rang and rang and rang, Victoria stubbornly pressing on and on and on as she struggled with a groan and a grunt to get hold of her family.

A rush of heat flooded Mark as he hissed through his teeth, leaning over his mother as he practically hammered into her mouth, intent only on his own pleasure as she was forced to take and gulp down every last punishing stroke he delivered unto her. On and on, he pounded, the power swamping him, a delirious cocktail more powerful than any drugs created by human hands. No, he had something better than that and all it took was the trigger word from then on out to get her lips sealed around his shaft, suckling on him like she'd never done before. And, when she was clumsy, scraping him with her teeth, he could simply adjust his control over her to make his mother into the best cock-sucker in the world, drooling on his shaft as she moaned around him, pre-cum thick and heady in her mouth.

Yes... Yes, she had to please him, she had to please Mark above all else. Dimly, Sarah was aware of the thoughts as he ripped open her bodice and growled, suckling a breast into her mouth even as she realised too that she was flat on her back on the bed. She was doing what he wanted, all that he wanted, and that was all that she truly needed to do, knowing that she was in the right place to serve her Mark, her owner. The lingerie she wore was, of course, not designed for such rough treatment but having it ripped open and the seductive bottom half torn from her just so that he could penetrate her sent her heart pounding into such a lustful overdrive that her pussy clenched, tightening so much that it truly was a wonder that she did not climax right then and there.

Over and on top of him, her back to him. Mark sat up and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing and groping her breasts, nipples poking through his keen fingers. Divine... A man could want for nothing more as he savoured the moment, the warm flesh of her breasts pushing up against her fingers as if she wanted more, always so very much more. And she would be the perfect one for him as she moaned, torn between pushing back against him and into the touch on her breasts, kneading softly and increasing the pressure, breath harsh on his lips as he breathed through his mouth.

Now!

The time had come! Her buttocks slipped back and back and back as he tugged on her, wanting something, searching for something... And there seemed to be only one place for them to go as she sat down on his cock, his shaft magically finding her pussy and soft folds as if it could have been in no other place at all. She moaned, tipping her head back, and his lips landed on her throat, kissing and nipping passionately as she sank down deeper and deeper, lost in his spell of mind control as she squirmed luxuriously in his lap.

Imagine if Victoria could have seen... Mark laughed hoarsely, drunk on power, and ground his hips up with as much energy as he could possibly divine from his body, sweat prickling up and beading lightly on his skin, the lines of muscle demonstrating his easy kind of vitality. The phone call, it could only be her that would ring and ring and ring, pushing on even when it was quite clear that she was not wanted in that present moment. Yet she was his next target even if she did not know it yet, the woman probably pursing her lips and sighing in an over-exaggerated fashion as she wondered just why both her daughter and her grandson were so dead-set on ignoring her. She would not, however, be ignored for very long when he now had so much say in it.

Sarah moaned, her buttocks rising and falling sinuously, smoothly, as if she was simply moving through a dream. And it was an exceptionally good dream, if so, her son's hands tightening on her breasts as he squeezed them hard enough to hurt, her body a vessel with which he could do as he willed. Her pussy clenched down around his shaft and she imagined that it was rippling, the pleasantly soft flesh on her body jiggling every time she ground down, their bodies moving together in perfect unison. She couldn't remember a time where she'd been wetter, hair just about beginning to cling damply to the very nape of her neck, although that was absolutely nothing in comparison to her sodden pussy wrapped around his cock. Fingers pinched on her nipples and she tensed, lips parting in a breathy moan that should never have come from her lips with her son beneath her.

A grind and rock of her hips had her thighs bearing down on him with greater force and urgency, spread so wide to rest on either side of his hips, the males in their family so much bigger and stronger than the ladies. Truly, she could not have stood up against him but all she wanted was to keep that thrusting, ravaging cock plunging into her over and over again as the tightness in her belly grew and grew more and more with every passing second.

And then it hit her: a thought that was not truly her own but would be taken as her own. Wouldn't she look stunning in some fetish-like lingerie? Would that not make her toes curl even more luxuriously and, of course, please her master Mark and owner even more? She needed it, the red lingerie that didn't cover anything really at all but drew his attention to her best assets, her body something to be admired and tweaked exactly as he saw fit. She'd wear everything he told her to, do everything he told her to, and she could only see herself clad in that delectable crimson set of lingerie, large breasts pushed up wantonly and spilling out as if they could not be contained even by such seductive wear, her body a temple to the gods of lust and so very much more.

Mark gasped as her cunt suddenly tightened noticeably around him, grunting into her ear as one hand dropped to her hips, his raised knees restricting his range of motion as he sat with her in his lap but allowing him to keep her down on him, his cock driven into her as deeply as possible. It came in a rush but the head was more than enough to get him close to the edge anyway and he groaned out his orgasm with a masculine thrum against the back of her neck, his mother bouncing on his cock as if it was the only thing that mattered for her in the world. And that was just as it should be as Sarah too squealed and curled her toes in orgasm, panting so heavily that he would have feared something far worse was happening to her if the woman was not completely and utterly under his control.

He'd make sure she was alright, yes... Yes, through everything else, he would care for her. But she was his now and that changed everything, the course of his life and her destiny forever intertwined in such a way that they would never again be the same.

Tenderly kissing the back of her neck as he spent himself inside her, Sarah moaning through her climax, he smiled to himself. It was hard to concentrate as her pussy teased around him, seeming to want to coax every last drop of cum from his aching balls, but he wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else in the world. Lifting the mind control just a little bit -- he needed her to have at least some modicum of autonomy to leave the house and do what he needed her to do -- Mark murmured to her, ignoring the exhaustion trembling erotically through her body.

"Get to your shopping."

He wanted to see that lingerie on her, after all.

*

He did not wait long to take her again, cementing the programming as he had been instructed. She'd gone out shopping that day without saying where she was going and he knew that she was carrying out his orders while he sat at home in the study, enjoying a whisky. That was one thing that he had not had the luxury of enjoying over in India and something that he eagerly anticipated, along with the red lingerie that his mother had returned with. He hadn't seen it yet, of course, but he'd heard the crinkle of expensive tissue paper: a tell-tale sign if he'd ever seen one.

Mark, however, had forgotten to command her to find him after her shopping excursion and, like the little programmed woman she was now, she'd simply carried on with her day as she'd intended to do before. Make him a cake? Oh, of course, she would! She had so much to do now that her darling boy was back and so much to hear of too! Would he prefer strawberry jam though or was blackberry a favourite? It did not matter as she had both preserves but she had to do what he wanted the best: yes, she did!

It could have been said that she was already quite well disposed to his control, happily humming a tune to herself as she flounced around the kitchen in a new dress, although this one was a little higher, him having planted the notion of being less demure in her mind. It was just a little change but one that he noticed immediately as he stood in the kitchen doorway, some of the cupboards in the ludicrously designed space too high for her to even reach. Sarah stood on the tips of her toes and tittered as she strained, a spoon dripping in batter clasped in her other hand. And yet she could not reach even as her breasts jiggled and her body trembled with exertion, wanting the next ingredient on her list just to make her son the very best homecoming cake that he could ever have imagined and then some.

"Wear this."

He dropped the bag of lingerie on the floor, not wanting to open it yet until he could see it on her body. Clearly, she had not heard him approach, for she gasped and whirled about, eyes wide and hand flying to her chest.

"What? Oh, Mark, you startled me! What are you..."

But she trailed off as her eyes fell to the bag and she knew, just knew, what he wanted her to do, breath catching in her throat even as she gulped and tried, oh so very desperately, to shake her head. He would know, he would, he'd understand why she could not do it -- and yet she could not even move her head! What was wrong with her? No... The memories of earlier that day, his cock in her mouth, flooded back and she pressed her trembling fingers to her lips, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. Just what had her dear son done to her? And yet she could not deny either just how much her loins pulsed and throbbed for him, something tightening inside her that wanted to obey even if her rational mind reeled.