Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The milkshake slid a little closer to her, her king directing her duly.

“Drink.”

And she suckled and sipped, closing her lips around that straw as if it was his cock and treating it as such. Her tongue pressed up to the underside of the straw and she toyed with it back and forth, eyes half-lidded as if she was really suckling on his shaft, feeling that fat, meaty length pushing up and over her tongue. The straw did not tease into the back of his throat like his cock was apt to do but she could still swirl her tongue around the stem of the straw, tickling it and grinding onto his hand, hips at such an angle that she was in strict danger of slipping off the stool in a less than elegant fashion.

Their show went without overdue attention but that was all allowed in Mark’s Kingdom and not untoward in the slightest. Sarah’s breasts hung out wantonly as she tipped forward over the counter, angling her torso enough so that her tits grazed the cool of the countertop, a little spilt shake gleaming on them. Mark grinned and did not deny her attention too, taking one breast in each hand and squeezing them together to show off her cleavage, although even her breasts could not match up to those of the milky beauties before them.

“I hope you’re enjoying those!”

Drawing them from their sexily lustful reverie, the server winked, his smile dazzling. And yet Mark had questions of his own lingering on his lips, just daring to be spoken, unleashed into the air between them.

“How do they produce so much milk?” Mark asked, although he already knew the answer in the back of his kinky mind. “You must receive a grand amount of custom here with such fine beverages and ladies on offer.”

The man smiled, a secret glinting in his eyes. Almost too casually, he stroked and massaged the breasts of the woman nearest him, brushing her overly long, voluminous blonde hair out of the way so that nothing at all obscured her tits from view. She was something to be viewed and enjoyed, put on display, a luscious delight, and nothing at all should block that. It distracted Mark from his question, those dancing fingers hypnotic in their lust and passion for the work he did, reminiscent of the baker who had pounded Stella, his mother, so for the sole act of baking the bread they loved.

It seemed that the milkshake-maker had the same desire in him and the milkmaid leaned lustfully into him, shaking her tits and squeezing them together all for his pleasure. It was a wonder, truly, that she could have such an hourglass figure still with breasts like hers but she was still, very much, top-heavy with her breasts being the main feature, of course, that the eye was drawn to. They wanted it that way, of course, and the cups and pumps only served to further highlight that, milk continuously flowing as they were treated as the luscious producers of such delicious cream that they truly were. And just who was going to complain about that?

“Ah, well, you see...” He smirked. “I must fill them up with my cum multiple times a day to produce so much. It’s the only thing that keeps them going.”

“Wow!” Sarah’s eyes rounded out like the pretty little saucers the glass towers of their milkshakes were placed daintily upon. “You do all that while serving?”

“Yes!” He grinned, pleased with the attention. “I can give you a little demonstration right now, if you like...”

It didn’t seem like that particular nuance, however, was up for debate as he untied his apron and revealed the hard shaft of his cock, already pulsating for them. Pre-cum glistened ever so faintly at the tip but that was by no means any indication as to his arousal: he was a professional at what he did, by all means. Easing behind the woman closest to the machine with a head full of dyed crimson hair, daringly beautiful, she parted her legs for him as she stood, the folds of her sex clearly flushed and full, heated from the act that she performed day in and day out.

And they all watched spellbound, kinky voyeurs, as the red-head was bred, her pussy plunged full of rampant dick, all of them aching to have a part in the play too. But they would have to merely watch that one and satisfy their passion with one another later on, letting those working the service of the milkshake parlour go about their business. The red-head moaned and threw her head back onto his shoulder, her thick, curvy body desperate for attention, more and more milk flowing from her tits into the pumping cups as he filled her with his cock over again over again.

There seemed to be no end to his thrusting, driving in with professional intent, and yet he never once let his smile melt from his face, clearly a man who thoroughly enjoyed his work. The display, however, had to come to an end sooner rather than later, for he did indeed have a job to get back to. Hammering into her roughly, her breasts swaying and wobbling with each and every thrust, the server moaned and groaned in her ear, faces pressed closer together as two sexy bodies came together in carnal lust.

As orgasm hit her, the flow of milk in the tubes ramped up into overdrive, splashing and almost seeming to both froth and foam, but the milk maiden did not pause in climax, letting it pulse through her, rocking her body as he too reached climax. All knew just when rope after rope of a different sort of cream flowed into her as her eyes closed, lips parted in bliss, cum drooling and frothing out from her tight pussy, the kinky breeding passage that made her so good at her job.

Alas, they had finished their first round of milkshakes and hankered for more, ordering sandwiches to eat (gourmet, of course) and milkshakes that may better fit their meals than those for an overly sweet tooth. The server pulled out of the second milk producer as she seated herself back in a pool of cum, their meals prepared with no small measure of skill in the meantime and ready to eat.

“Thanks for your custom! Please let me know if there’s anything else I may do to make your stay here all the more pleasurable!

And that was something that Mark may very well have taken him up on in times to come, returning to the kinky divinity of Mark’s Kingdom over and over again. Sitting in a booth, he relaxed back to eat his food and drink his ‘dinner’ milkshake, his cock still hard and due some attention. His harem ladies could satisfy their taste buds later for food while they lavished attention on him in the meantime, giving him a double blowjob with their lips luxuriously pressed up to either side of his cock.

“Mmm...”

He could not resist a little moan of delight as Sarah took just the head of his cock between her lips, suckling and pressing her tongue delicately, tenderly, into the slit at the tip. Smooth, slick skin teased over her tongue and she moaned around him, her mother’s cheek pressed up to hers as she worked her way down, rolling and massaging Mark’s balls in her hands. They deserved due attention too, of course, even if it was more adoration and reverence than anything else. It was not something that he enjoyed for the sake of sexual pleasure but to take delight in the power of his position. After all, he had to remember that it was good to be the king.

Victoria eagerly licked up the length of his cock, trying to push her own daughter aside, although it was all in the fun and good spirit of friendly competition. They just needed to have the time with him, never sleeping, never eating, living in a world of sexual lust that went on and on. In the dreamland of Mark’s Kingdom too, that could be so, the two of them sharing his cock even as he climaxed into his mother’s mouth, spilling his load as she gulped it all down eagerly.

The moans of the milk maidens filled the parlour even as Mark grunted and filled his mother’s mouth, hips pinned in place as he simply enjoyed the pleasure of his orgasm. There would be plenty more where that came from and Sarah moaned around his cock even as she was pulled back gently, Victoria taking her place as Mark spent the last drops of his seed on her face, the older woman murmuring her appreciation of his gift as creamy drops of cum trailed over her lips and down her chin, a smile on those painted, daring lips.

“I think you have something more for me, King Mark...”

That was just a hint of the dominatrix that he had imbued her with shining through, although Mark suspected too that that part of her had always been there, just waiting to show itself. He could see Victoria cracking a whip, even though she would never crack it on him, the second in his harem and one he would also especially adore. Their relationship was all the better for his mind control and he breathed Pacta Sevanda as he would a kiss, Victoria not allowed him any respite before taking his cock back into her mouth and sucking it deep.

Grumbling, Sarah was not to be left out either as Mark sipped away at his milkshake and enjoyed the sensation, her lips pushing at Victoria’s in a lewd sort of kiss, each playfully battling for some air and sense of control. Things were split more than evenly between them, of course, and he admired them below him, the clear, glass table allowing him to enjoy the kinky show regardless of the fact that he was eating and drinking, savouring life in one of the very best ways possible.

Breaking from his cock, Victoria passionately kissed her daughter, the two of them losing themselves in carnal lust, knowing that they were on display and loving it too. Their king could watch them all that he liked and love them so, as long as they got to stay by his side. The server fucked the women behind the counter all the more vehemently as everything heated up all the more in the parlour, desire rising above all else, their passion for what their bodies could do coming up against no barrier at all.

For they could do as they willed and Sarah’s tongue tickled up lightly against Victoria’s, a kinky kiss as they suckled his length between them, Victoria taking the majority. Ah, they could share and they could play but they would still have their needs to be fulfilled too and it was only their king’s cock that could do that for them. They’d whine and beg and plead for him so beautifully when he gave them what he wanted and the carriage ride back, for sure, was destined to be very interesting indeed.

Sighing pleasantly, Mark leaned back with his hands folded behind his head, hair brushing his palms. The light sensation reminded him of just where he was and tucked his legs in around the ladies that had come to submit to his life, learning and loving just what it meant to be obedient to him. In the heat of the moment, he locked eyes with the milkshake server too, poised behind the red-head so that her body was all on show, breasts jiggling and shaking as he groped them vehemently, as in love with the lifestyle that Mark’s Kingdom had provided him with as all others in his world were.

Of course, he would have to keep fucking them over and over again, for there was no reason at all that business would not be good for one that had such a milky plan in place. And yet Mark was apt to enjoy the show still, smiling softly as he languished in just what it meant to be the king, the golden crown that would forever be his still jauntily placed atop his head, right where it belonged.

Another orgasm came and Victoria and Sarah gasped and fought gently to claim it, cum splattering across their faces and in particular their lips, creamy trails of thick semen staining them, marking them as his. He laughed lightly, head spinning in climax. As if he needed another mark on them so that everyone would know that they were his! He still relished, however, pouring his essence out onto them and the way that they shared his cock like an ice cream to be slurped up and enjoyed warmed his heart and stirred up his loins like nothing else ever had before.

However, the world outside his kingdom moved on without him and, even if reality was not all that different, dreams, in the end, had to come to a close.

*

Back at home in his bed, Mark awoke slowly to a shaft of sunlight falling across his bed, Sarah between his legs, completely naked, although, this time, there was no Helga cleaning the room. His mother nestled between his legs, breasts hanging down sweetly under their own weight, and he hissed through his teeth, only then realising just how close to the point of orgasm she had brought him without even waking him. Mark moaned. She was getting better and better every day...

Sarah, however, knew that she had a job to do first thing in the morning and it was one that she duly relished in the luxury that her life had become, letting the trembling vibrations of her moans rise through his cock as she bobbed her head back and forth. She knew what each and every little shift and pulse in his twitching cock meant and could keep him on the edge for hours, if she was ordered to, although that was not quite something that a harem member would ever be apt to do. Mark could cum over and over again, after all, and had no reason to edge if only for his own pleasure at the end of the day.

But he could have that sensation and pleasure too, if he wanted. Sarah wouldn’t do it to him that day even as he ran his fingers through her hair, luxuriating in the thickness and curl of it, not yet styled in the morning. Maybe he’d have her pull it back to show off her sexy neck and collarbones, drawing the eye down and down to her tits. He’d like that. He’d like that very much.

And, as his semen filled her mouth, Mark held her head steady, planted his feet and thrust up into her mouth, sliding over her tongue as if his cock was meant to be there, pounding harder and faster than ever. It slammed in hard and deep, tickling the back of her throat, and she twitched, holding down her gag reflex with a lot more poise and finesse than she had in the early days of her hypnosis. But it was just as well for both her and Master Mark that those days were behind them, paving the way for better times to cum.

She lifted her head with a trickle of cum trailing from the corner of her lips as he smiled and took her head between his hands, looking at her down the length of his body, fit and primed for good things. Better things. All with his mother, his grandmothers and, of course, the rest of his harem.

“Good morning, master.”

Mark grinned in a flash of white teeth, drawing her in close, her cheek pressed to his leg, held in her rightful and true place as he lazily lay back.

“Oh, it’s going to be a good morning indeed!”

His loving harem would make sure of that.