Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were not to remain wholly female, even if it was the female body that he lusted after so much. Slowly, the skin atop their pussy swelled forth, crotches changing, lewdly humping and gyrating, although he was careful to use his power to ensure that he had a clear view of the remaining seven nuns. He wouldn't have wanted, of course, to miss the show as shadows fell from growing cocks, each and every one of them -- even Magrathe too, the only one of them that he could not see at the moment where it mattered the most -- growing a shaft that was an exact replica of his.

It was not normal and it was not conventional but, really, what was normal about his life anymore? If he could not shape the world around him to his will there was no sense at all to being the king and he groaned and rocked his hips, slowing the pace of his thrusts as he savoured what he was able to do. How far his powers stretched would always amaze him in the best of ways, surprise him with how much further he could push things, lusting for more and more, always more.

And those cocks, even if he did say so himself, were perfect, so very perfect. They were what he needed the nuns to have, his angels, the angels of his kingdom, rising hard and full, skin pulling back from the heads as if they were already thrusting into one another. He couldn't be there to please them all the time, after all, so it was only 'fair' that he left them with the just means to please one another and explore their sexuality in his absence. To do anything else would have been cruel, no?

It should not have been as lustful as it was to watch those cocks growing but it was, like looking into a twisted sort of mirror at one of those rickety haunted house establishments. It didn't seem right on their bodies, to see his cock from such an angle, but it was interesting too in a way that made him lurch forward into Magrathe, spilling his seed hastily. But it didn't matter, of course, if he climaxed too soon because there was plenty more where that came from too. He could get off over and over again and he'd be ready for more, having trained his stamina and ability during the course of his time with his lusty harem. They really did have their perks.

He didn't stop at giving them cocks, however, those fleshy rods rising as the nuns -- well, not so nun-like anymore -- humped and gyrated, seeming to do everything possible to show off their bodies to him. Mark appreciated the gesture, their beings going up a notch in his books, but he spoke the spell of transformation again, murmuring the words under his breath as he stilled inside Magrathe, his cock pumping, still filling her with lusty, small spurts of seed.

Balls too. They would need those too in order to please one another, to be his angels of lust. Fleshy sacks dropped beneath those cocks and, this time, he allowed them to explore, hands wandering and caressing, teasing across flesh that had never before even existed in abject wonder. Truly, his cock on their bodies was the first shaft that they'd ever touched, although he most certainly would have warranted that they knew the basics of how sex worked. If not, he'd simply have a lot to teach them about the ways of the world -- his world. And that was the best kind of world to be in.

Their balls hung full and heavy with seed, lightly separated into two parts, although the softness of them almost seemed to retain a feminine air. But maybe that was just their thick, womanly thighs framing the cock and balls, lending a different feel and sensation to what should have, at least in his mind, been a purely masculine trait. And yet the world was very different now as the nuns hunkered over, moaning and grunting as they pumped those shafts, caressing the balls and leaving no part of their newly formed, lustful bodies untouched.

"Join the rite," he hissed, eyes half-lidded, barely able to focus on his own words. "Fuck one another. It is...time..."

But he could not help himself from slamming into Magrathe, cock hard and ready once more, drooling pre-cum -- that could have, however, just been her slickness, the natural lubrication of her arousal easing his passage. He didn't care, it didn't matter. All that mattered was his pleasure and his demand, his need to control, to play them out like passionate puppets of his desire.

Obediently, they got down on the floor in all manner of positions, positions that he fed them, one by one. A pair lay on their sides, one's head to the other's crotch and vice versa. There was an obvious part to pleasure and they took each other's cocks into their mouths with groans that could not possibly be mistaken for anything but lust, suckling and drawing them back into their mouths with kinky delight. Their first cocks, Mark's cock but on one another... What could have been better? Another couple fucked missionary, a blonde nun's hips arching up from the ground as her partner leaned over her, trying to cover her with her body, muscles tense in her legs as she fought to keep her balance, to keep fucking roughly with every last ounce of desire in her body.

There were more of them still but the last three were engaged in an orgy, a threesome that shifted who was in any one position at any given time. The flowed between having one sucking off and jerking off the other two to having a chain of sex, one fucking the other fucking the other, servants of lust that could not decide just what they wanted to do. And, all through it, Mark slammed into Magrathe, driving her into orgasm after orgasm, her mind broken to his will and her body very swiftly getting there too. Her passage clenched and rippled around him but there was no particular kind of muscular control there, although there was pleasure to be found in the erratic nature of it all too.

The nuns moaned, sounds of sexual pleasure filling the room even with its high ceiling. There was no end to their kinky passion as their bodies came together over and over again, the slap of flesh on flesh growing increasingly urgent. Clenching his jaw, holding off another climax, Mark growled in the back of his throat, fingers digging into Magrathe's hips, holding her there even as he forced her torso and small tits down to the floor, nipples grinding kinkily against the cold stone. Yet even that stone would swiftly warm to the heat of her body if he had anything at all to say about it.

They needed something more though and Mark had just the thing in mind for that, chest filling with air as he pushed his shoulder blades back, lips quirking up devastatingly on just the one side. With every thrust into Magrathe, he granted her what she should have been born with, her tits growing larger and larger with each and every lustful thrust. She moaned and clawed at the ground but it was merely an expression of lust and not her in any way trying to get away, chest pushed up by how her tits grew, swelling with fat, lustful nipples that were simply begging to be sucked on.

It wasn't enough for just Magrathe to be transformed, her huge tits swinging and pressing down into the floor. He had to do it for every last nun in the room too and they very shortly had breasts growing to match the passion of any lustful sex goddess, pulled down sensually under their own weight and tipped with equally fat nipples. They moaned and twisted, squeezing their growing tits together under his direction as he bid them to kiss one another too, tongues tangling and cocks finding wanton, wet holes all over again. Each thrust they made too had their breasts growing larger and larger, teasingly big -- so big that it was hard too for him to hold back, fucking Magrathe with the passion of a man who may very well have lost his mind.

More...

Their hair too -- they needed to be the same. They may have spanned the ages but they were to be the same in body and mind for him, his sexy nuns. Older, yes, they all needed to be older, their bodies growing to what he imagined the perfect fifty-year-old body would look like, older than his mother and yet younger than his grandmother. But they would not boast the stamina or energy of a fifty-year-old, oh no -- that would not do! They would retain the strength and fitness of back when they had all been just twenty, feeling very much as if they were able to take on the world and then some.

He could not deny how he liked that body type, the light wrinkling denoting their growing age, the wisdom that was said to come with those years. It seemed right for him, something that he could enjoy and lust over, feeding his own manner of sexual fantasy. He thrust and thrust wantonly, the changes coming more and more rapidly in time with his lust, pounding and driving, drawing the changes to them in physical features without a single one of the disadvantages of old age. Their hair too he turned blonde and voluminous, streaked with grey to denote who and what they were, letting out a raw and ragged cry himself as he spent himself for the final time that day inside the newly transformed, blonde Magrathe.

Her passage rippled around him, seeming to want to draw him in even as her body fought to milk him of his cum, pulling and massaging. She seemed to have better control over her body as she changed and she ground back on him with a passionate groan, trying to throw her head back even as the tightening of muscles drew it down, chin towards her chest. Magrathe had long ago lost count of the number of orgasms that King Mark had given her but a sexy nun like her had to be grateful for everything she was given. She just had to be obedient to him, yes, sweet to him, yes, always, always, his -- yes!

And Mark could hold off no longer as his cum poured into her, pump after pump of virile semen throbbing forth as if it could bear to be held back for not a moment longer. Her thick buttocks rose to meet him and he reached around to squeeze and massage her breasts, adoring the show going on around as the others finished, splattered in cum and panting, blonde hair waving. They were perfect, just perfect, everything that he had ever imagined that they would be for him and so much more. Everything he did exceeded his own expectations and he flushed hot with pride, more power than ever rising up through his body, wanting to cum over and over again.

And yet there were things to do and he left the nuns there in a panting, moaning mess, knowing that there would be others to take care of tasks for him. His cock softened and yet still proved to be impressive in the heft of his power, standing tall and proud, a small smile on his lips.

"Pack everything of importance. You will now leave the convent and never return. I will house you."

Calling out the door as he left, ready to relax after such a ritual, he turned tail on the debauchery he had created, knowing that his mother and grandmother were near.

"Victoria? See to it that they are prepared."

He wouldn't have wanted to spare the time on something so menial himself.

*

The convent, fortunately, boasted carriages and it only took a short amount of time after planting the image in their minds of what he wanted them to adapt them into, drawn by sexy women rather than horses. However, it was not the nuns who were to pull them but even more members of his kinky harem that arrived with due haste to transport their esteemed guests home, albeit in better attire than they had started off with. The carriages were not in the best state of repair, it had to be said, but Agatha's arrival, at last, with another carriage and the equipment that he needed for the newest members of his sexy harem and kingdom to feel completely and utterly comfortable in themselves.

Introducing them to sex toys was interesting, the dildos created by his expert craftsman (he'd needed to bring a custom tailor into his kingdom too) doing the trick in what he needed for his world. He had not before realised just how much went into running a kingdom like his but, well, those in his employ were taken care of well and happy with their work; there was not anything more to it or anything more that needed to be done on that count.

The nuns remained naked except for the red high heels he bid them to step into, tottering and teetering until he implanted the knowledge of how to walk in them too into their minds. What a useful trick that little element of mind control was...! He draped them in jewellery, only the finest, diamonds glittering in the sunshine that had only just come out from behind the clouds. Agatha headed up the first carriage that was to carry his previous cargo of sexy nuns home, the leather harness she wore tucking a butt plug and a normal dildo into her respective orifices, stepping up high and proud, his obedient third in the harem in every way. He still had to exert more control over her than he did with his mother and other grandmother but he could not have said that their relationship when he'd been younger really warranted any manner of closeness or warmth between them in all honesty.

That did not matter, however, Victoria smiling in one of the carriages further back as she bid Mark to join her, a cheeky flirt in her eyes as she winked to him. Mark grinned in turn and drew her to him, groping and squeezing her breasts as she gasped, pretending to be shocked by the audacity of it. Their relationship, on the other hand... Well, that had changed.

Sarah took over another carriage, of the highest position in his harem, and that left him free to experiment on the carriage ride home, which was smoother, at least, than others he remembered. The nuns tried to relax in their sexy heels, bundled into their own carriage, and he chanced a glance out at the ladies in his harem, those delicious backsides before turning to his sexy Victoria, her tits in his hands as he made them grow and grow and grow.

And he more than easily had the ability to force them to swell to obscene proportions, too large for a man to hold comfortably -- almost too much breast to handle. He groaned, playing with and massaging them, nipples poking up against his fingers. He had to pay those attention too and he bid them to swell with the spell, growing too large and fat for even breasts of that size, focusing on first one tit and then the other.

"Oh, yes," Victoria moaned, arching her back to thrust her breasts into his hands. "Yes, King Mark... Oh, what are you doing to me!"

It was an exclamation of joy rather than a true question and he kissed her fiercely, shrinking her breasts down again even as the change obviously gave her pleasure, pussy soaked and grinding on his leg, wanting his dick. Well, didn't she always? And yet he didn't see at all why he shouldn't give her exactly what she wanted, even if not quite in the way that she may have otherwise have been imagining.

"Pacta Interva."

And, with that, Victoria grew a shaft, slowly and sensually, just like his, the shape an exact copy with the head drooling with the faintest gleam of pre-cum. Shuddering, she tipped forward as if she was trying to get that cock into her mouth, even though she had the real one -- wait, which was real and which was the copy? -- right there before her, lost to lust as she contorted and practically lunged to get at it.

"Oh! Mark!"

How one word, his name, could spill forth with so much lust infused in it was beyond him. Even then he still had the pair of nuts to put on her, although they were nothing compared to the breasts that he was still changing, making larger just to suit him. Victoria, as she was, didn't need much extra size but he was sure he'd change her body back and forth to please his will, enjoying the scope of his new power.

One hand on her new cock, Victoria leaned back into the seats and groaned, head tipped back and lips parted.

"Oh... So, so..."

Hardly eloquent, Mark could only grin and stroke her cheek as he enjoyed the sight of her with her new gift, squeezing and marvelling at her cock as if she couldn't believe that she all of a sudden had one just like him. Now she'd never have to truly be without him! How wonderful was that?

"You'll have the fitness of a twenty-year-old now too, like them," he murmured, kissing her cheek tenderly. "Is that not nice? You shall be able to do so much more..."

"Oh, Mark... King Mark. You are too kind to me. However could I possibly repay you?"

She winked cheekily and he knew just the thing, matching her smile with his own and pointing down at the rampantly hard dick before her, simply begging for her touch.

"Jerk it off. Show me all that you have, Victoria, my dearest grandmother."

And she did so with much pleasure, sitting back with her legs lewdly spread as the carriage bumped and jostled along its way, hastening them homeward. Both hands pleasured that thick shaft and she played them off in turn so that she was never left without stimulation, cock throbbing and pulsing as she learned just what felt good -- and what gave her king, of course, the best show too. After all, that was the most important thing and what she had to do above all else.

Again and again, she pumped and teased her cock, stroking the length and feeling out the curve of it, that light raise to it that meant that his shaft, of course, was not ramrod straight (nobody human could claim that). Even the details right down to the veins were accurate and the sack hung full and heavy with cum, her fingers and thumb separating the balls within lustfully and with seedy intent. It would have been a shame, of course, not to spill such sweet seed and she had every intention to see her own cream painted across the floor of the carriage in evidence to her lust and enjoyment of all that he had done even so far for her.

"Yes... Make it a show!"

And Victoria intended to do just that as she rocked up, humping and grinding into her hand, thrusting and driving as if she was covering another woman, slamming into them. Oh, she had heard the moans of the nuns too and they had lifted her spirits, just the knowledge that Mark was bringing more into his kingdom and harem... It was enough to give her goose bumps! A free spirit in body and mind, her pussy clenched down on an imaginary cock even as she pumped the grace-given shaft that he'd allowed her, still thinking that she was the one on the bottom, being pounded by his goodness.

Mark moaned for her and she took his cock in her mouth, slurping and teasing with a saucy little flick of her tongue that Sarah, most surely, must have taught her, giving him the pleasure that he delivered to her back in spades. How could he be so kind to her as to deliver such a gift? She'd have to think of some way...oh...to repay him... Her cock drooled onto the floor as she stood, wobbling in a pair of heels that were not the most stable of footwear on a floor that constantly shifted. She really was making quite a mess there too.

Maybe Agatha would clean it up... Mark would like that. Mark would like that very much, she was sure.

"Cum for me."

"Your wish is my command...ahhh!"

She couldn't hold herself back, thrusting and jerking as if she really was pounding her own seed into another lusty female body, all for his pleasure, making sure to put on the show that he'd wanted from her, hips working and thrusting furiously to spill her load over the seats, the leather gleaming beneath her creamy load. Spurt after spurt of virile seed stained it but neither of them cared as Mark grabbed his cock and shoved it into her mouth, intent too on getting his rocks off with her.

And it was as she swallowed down his seed that she knew that she was right where she wanted to be, on her knees before the king who ruled and dominated her entire life. Victoria's throat worked noisily as she gulped down every last drop, making a performance of it even in the heat of the moment. For she knew all the while that she was there for Mark and, well, things had come to be such between them that all she wanted was to see him happy, his kingdom flourishing under a kind and gentle rule.