Homecoming Party - Ending 3

Story Info
Ending number three... enjoy.
5k words
3.67
27k
28
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Okay, there is no sex in this story. This sill might be a little rough around the edges. I also want to answer some readers question abut a cop being on a business trip to Alaska... a cop is investigating a crime and his lead, lead him to Alaska and he goes... is that not a business trip? I know, I know, maybe I should have mentioned that but it really wasn't a part of the story. It was only there to let everyone know that he had been gone a long time, hence the party. Enjoy.

Homecoming Party - Ending 3

Kevin ~~~~~

I was finally coming home from a month-long trip to Alaska. I was really looking forward to seeing my wife of five years. Michelle and I, Kevin, met in college. In our junior year, we started dating. In our senior year, we decided to become exclusive. We took our vows six months after we graduated and as far as I know have remained exclusive. Michelle was the love of my life. She was about 5'6" weighing in at about 130 lbs of lean woman. Her shape was perfect and her face was a dream. At least she was to me.

As I got out of the limo in front of our house, I got a text from Michelle. What she texted surprised me? She wanted me to come to one of the local watering holes we sometimes went too. Going inside I dragged my luggage into the laundry room and went to the bedroom to change into jeans and a t-shirt. I drove over to the tavern. I had to park a block away the streets were crowded. A friend of ours owned this particular place. Actually, Rich lived two doors down from us. He and his wife, Amber, owned and ran the place. The crowd really surprised me, as I almost had to force my way inside. It was definitely over capacity tonight.

When I finally got through the crowd at the bar, waiting on their drinks, I found my wife at the far end of the room. There it was much less crowded. She came running to me and hugged me tightly. We kissed passionately as we stood thing among strangers. After we broke our kiss, she pulled over to a corner and she told me what was going on. It seemed she was through me a coming home party. Looking around, I looked at her confused.

"Who are these people?" I asked.

"Hell, if I know. I just invited our friends from the neighborhood," she replied looking around. "Get yourself a drink; I'll be right over there with Josh and Karen."

Nodding I went to the end of the bar where there wasn't a crowd. Spotting me, Amber, hurried down and drew me a beer. I thanked her, turning to look for Michelle. I was almost knocked down by a guy with a camera and his buddy with a microphone. I backed away.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Are you Kevin Miller?" the guy with mic asked me.

"Yes. Get the fuck out of my way," I said squinting as the lights on the camera came on.

"Why are all these men here tonight?"

"I don't know, you tell me," I growled.

I looked at him as if he was nuts. Then I looked over his shoulder at my wife.

"Give," I growled at him.

"Hey, it's all over social media. A guy named Dalton451 arranged for all these men to be here tonight. Your wife is supposed to pull a train and we were hired by Dalton451 to video it. In fact, your wife is talking to him now."

Looking back at Michelle I saw her talking to my looser of a brother Nick. The guy had been shacking up with us since he lost his job three months ago.

"What's going on at the bar?" I asked pointing at the crowd.

"That's where you register for the train and pay your twenty dollars."

"What? Get that thing out of my face!" I yelled shoving the camera way and walking over to Michelle and Nick.

Michelle saw me coming toward her and Nick. She smiled at me until she got a good look at my face. Then her eyes got wide as fear crossed her face. So she was going to do it, bitch. Now I had to find out why and how to stop it. I punched Nick square in the face. He went down, hard. I pulled his wallet from his back pocket as he scrambled to his feet.

"Hey, that's my wallet," he shouted.

I just stood there glaring at him as I pulled out my credit card, Michelle's credit card and debit card and about six other credit cards that weren't his. He also had a large wad of bills in there.

"Gee, for a guy that doesn't have a fucking job you sure do have a lot of cash. What's going on Nick?" I tossed his wallet back at him, minus the cards and cash.

"Fuck you," shouted Nick.

"And does Michelle know what you have planned for her tonight?"

Michelle looked at Nick. She wasn't smiling, nor did she seem upset.

"So, you were going to go along with what he had planned?" I asked.

"Um..."

"You have a choice to make here Michelle. Either you leave with me or we are finished as a married couple. Choose!" I yelled.

"I'm doing your brother a favor..."

You're doing him a favor by pulling a train here, tonight?"

"No, no, no, I was just going to strip..."

"Yeah, well, all those guys over there think they are going to fuck you one after the other for as long as they want. Now, are you coming home with me or staying here with my loser of brother, realizing that if you do stay, that you no longer have a home?"

"Kevin, you don't really mean that," she said.

Shaking my head, I punched my brother in the face once again.

"You are scum to me. Don't bother even setting foot on my property again. Your clothes and things will be in the 55 gallon drum by the curb, they will be burning after nine o'clock in the morning."

Looking at Michelle once again, I raised my eyebrows. She just stood there, frowning at me. Shrugging my shoulders, I turned and walked to the door. I was laughing at three guys that were there to stop me. Lifting my t-shirt, I showed them my shield. They started to laugh.

"Yeah, I can get one of those online," one of them, said.

I quickly pulled my sidearm and pointed it at his head. His eyes went wide as I pressed the barrel hard against his forehead.

"Out of my way asshole," I said softly with menace in my voice.

The three of them raised their hands and backed away. I went out the door and walked quickly to my truck and drove away. At home, I made sure all the doors and windows were locked and set the alarm.

Michelle ~~~~~

As I watched my husband walk out the door of the bar, I turned to Nick.

"Is what he said true?" I asked almost growling at him.

"No, no, no sweetheart. You just have to get naked, then go in the back, get dressed, and you are done."

"You better not be lying to me Nick," I said.

I was now pretty leery about staying, yet Nick had never lied to me, that I knew of. I decided to stay. I just had to see what was going to happen. Would I pull a train? Not voluntarily, I wouldn't. Yet, if worse came to worse I wouldn't put up a fight. Not that I like being raped, I just didn't want myself damaged. I would beat the snot out of Nick if they did rape me. Hopefully, Rick and Amber would call the cops if that started to happen. Hopefully.

Kevin ~~~~~

It was three in the morning when there was a knock at the front door. I had expected her to be home sooner, much sooner. I was debating whether to answer the door, when someone was pounding this time. I hurried to the door, looked out the peephole and saw a cop standing there. Shaking my head, I opened the door, blocking the entrance.

"Mister Michaels?" he asked, standing close enough to want to push me out of his way.

"To you, that's Lieutenant Michael's patrolman," I said gruffly.

"What?"

Raising my hand very slowly, I put my gold shield in his face. He gulped, stepping back. That's when I saw Michelle held up by a female officer.

"What, can I do for you patrolman?"

Michelle looked awful. He clothes were torn, she had bruises all over her body parts that I could see.

"We have your wife here. She was at the Rusty Nail performing sex acts and it seems things got a little out of hand. She refused medical treatment. She just wanted to come home."

"Well, she no longer lives here patrolman."

"Well, do you know where we could take her, she has no money or credit cards..."

"Sorry, haven't a clue." I just looked at him passively.

Inside I was raging with anger. At my brother for allowing this to happen and my wife for being so fucking stubborn and allowing herself to be raped multiple times. Now some would call me insensitive, but I gave her fair warning. It was almost as if she wanted to be raped or at least to pull a train. I wondered if she had done that in the past. I wondered. The patrolman was still standing there.

"So, you don't care what has happened to your wife?" he asked.

"Of course I do. I was at the bar trying to get her to stop before anything happened. She wouldn't leave with me. So, now she is on her own. Good morning patrolman," I said closing the door.

I heard Michelle wail as they walked her back to the radio car. I went around shutting off the lights and went to bed. Did I sleep at all? Nope. All I could think about was Michelle and what she had gone through. I had two things to do over the next couple of days. Find the no account brother of mine and beat him to a pulp and talk with Michelle... after I have cool down. For the rest of the morning I tossed and turned until the sun was up. I had the next week off. I would put it to good use.

Michelle ~~~~~

Well, Kevin told me. And yet I knew better. Twenty-five men raped me. I did my striptease, then went back and got dressed, when I came out, Nick was gone and the men there just grabbed me and ripped my clothes off. They locked up Rick and Amber, in the office in back. Someone called the police and two guys showed up and didn't do a thing, except watched all the men raped me. In fact, they took a turn raping me. I got a good look at their shield numbers. They would be paying for what they didn't do and what they did do to me. I was outraged at what they did to me. I also felt like it was my fault and part of that may be true.

When the 'real' police showed up, it was actually too late. Everyone who had raped me was gone. Someone must have let Amber and Rick out of the office. When my eyes opened, Amber was holding me as I cried and convulsed. Rick was standing there not a clue what to do like a typical man. When the cops took me home, I almost died when Kevin refused to let me inside. They eventually took me to the hospital. The doctors took samples of the semen flowing out of my vagina, then had a couple of nurses clean me up. They gave me something to sleep, put a hospital gown on me, and turned out the lights. I didn't think I could sleep no matter how many drugs they gave me, but I fell asleep rather quickly.

Kevin ~~~~~

The next morning I got a call from my captain. He told me about what happened to my wife. I just sat there, stunned, yet I had see the result of her night. Outrage at what my brother had done to her boiled in my mind. I was also outraged that she chose to stay instead of coming home with me. And how had that scum of brother talked her into doing a striptease for him. What the fuck was going on with her and him. Fuck! I was really angry with them both. For different things, but the same amount anger. I found out that the police from last night had taken Michelle to the hospital. I got dressed and drove there. I found out that she was in an intensive care unit and was on a psych hold.

When I saw her, I almost vomited. They had not only raped her but had beaten her pretty good too. No broken bones, but bruises and contusions. She was asleep when I arrived yet she was moaning and crying out in pain and despair. I immediately felt guilty for leaving her alone. I was still angry with her, but I felt what happened to her was partly my fault. A great depression fell over me, clouding my brain with despair and guilt. The doctor came in and explained her injuries and what they had to do to stop the bleeding. I just started to cry as I collapsed into the chair next to her bed. Putting my face in my hands I could think of nothing but getting my hands on my brother and wringing his scrawny little neck. My captian had told me they had a bolo out on him and his partner and would let me know when they arrested him.

"Kevin," Michelle whispered.

Looking up at her, I could see the tears in her eyes. I had them in mine also.

"Kevin... I'm so sorry... so sorry, I didn't listen to you. Can you ever forgive me?" She closed her eyes and was back in the darkness of sleep.

"I don't know, dear. I just don't know," I said softly.

A nurse came in shortly after that and gave her something for the pain. After a short time, she quit moaning and sank in to a deeper sleep.

I sat with her for the rest of the day and into the night. The nurses had to kick me out about three hours after visiting hours were over. Nodding I left and went home. I didn't sleep, more like just dosed as I sat on the couch. Then the room filled with light as the sun came out. I made myself some coffee and sat looking out the kitchen window. When I suddenly saw my brother sneak by headed to the sliding glass door in the den. Standing, I slowly walked to the den. I could see him looking into the house. Nodding, he pulled the door open. When his face came out of the den, I punched him hard, grabbed his hair and slammed him into the wall.

"What the fuck?" he shouted.

"You will die today for what you did you slimy cocksucker. You understand that?" I shouted.

"I didn't do anything..."

I punched him in the kidney. He grunted in pain.

"Bullshit. I hope it was worth what you got out of the guys that raped her."

"I had nothing..."

I slammed my fist into his other kidney. He cried out in pain. I pulled him away from the wall and slammed him down on the ground. I searched him. When he started to complain, I punched him in the kidney again. I pulled a wad of cash from his back pocket along with a list of names. Why the idiots at the bar gave him, their names I will never know but I had them now and could charge them all with rape in the first degree along with my dumbass brother. Who, if I didn't kill him first, would be spending a long, long time in jail.

Usually, I would never kick a suspect while they were down and not resisting. But in this case, I just couldn't help myself. I gave him a swift kick in the balls. He cried out in pain, then just lay there, staring up at me, pain written all over his face.

"Where's the asshole that helped you?" I asked.

He remained silent. I shook my head and pulled my foot back.

"He's at the Draper Motel on 6th," he shouted.

Reaching down I pulled his cell phone out of his shirt pocket. I put it in my back pocket, I then dialed my captian on my cell phone.

Michelle ~~~~~

I woke. I was in pain. A pain like no other I have ever experienced. It hurt, all over my body but my genitals hurt the most. The lights in my room were out. Yes, I knew I was in the hospital. I had awakened several times. Once when Kevin was here. I was so glad to see him. He was gone now. I searched with my hand until I found the call button. I pressed it once. There was a nurse at my side almost immediately.

"How are you feeling, dear," she asked.

"I hurt all over and I'm thirsty," I croaked.

"Here," she said lifting a small cup of water with a straw in it, placing the straw to my lips.

I sucked hard. The cold, wet, water soothed my thirst. I drank until there was no more.

"That's enough for now, dear. I will be right back with some pain meds for you."

"Thank you," I said with a much clearer voice.

I lay back and closed my eyes. Shortly, I felt the nurse back in my room. Opening my eyes, I watched as she pushed a syringe in to my IV. As she pushed the plunger, I felt the drug rushing through my veins. I was out like a light in a matter of minutes.

Kevin ~~~~~

I sat watching my scumbag brother writhe in pain on the floor until my captain, Mark, showed up. I opened the front door for him and showed him where my brother was. He stood there looking down at my scum of a brother.

"Is he hurt bad?" he asked.

"No, not really. His balls are a little swollen and he might be pissing blood for a while. Other than that, he's fine," I replied.

"Let's get him up in a chair. I think this is the best time to question the suspect. No prying eyes, if you get my drift?"

I did. I only had a few question for the asshole and it would be good to have Mark here to keep me centered. We pulled him up and sat him on the couch. He whimpered in pain as he sat. Looking down at him, I was disgusted enough to want to throw up. Yet I needed some answers from this piece of shit. Then I thought about what our... my parents would think. As far as I was concerned he was no longer my brother, therefore, he was no longer my parent's son.

"Why?" I said softly.

He looked up at me with hate in his eyes. I just stood there waiting.

"The man asked you a question," Mark said loudly.

"Fuck the both of you," he spat with loathing.

I slapped him hard across the face. His head almost went completely around. Eyes wide with pain, he glared up at us.

"You saw that," he shouted up at Mark.

"What?" Mark asked looking bewildered.

"You saw my brother hit me!"

"You mean this man is your brother?"

"Yes and you know he is."

"Well, then whatever happens between you two will be considered a family matter."

"Why?" I said with menace in my voice.

"Why, what?"

"Why did you set Michelle up like that?"

I was really angry now and it probably showed on my face and in my eyes. Nick looked up at me and winced. He suddenly realized he wasn't getting out of this fix, as I wouldn't be helping him.

"You must know I have hated your guts since I realized you were my big brother. Mom and dad praised you to no end. You were always better than I was in their eyes. So much so that I could never even come close to following in your god damn footsteps. You fucked up my entire life."

"No you did that all by yourself. Ever thing you did was your fault. Not mine, not mom and dads. Yours."

"Bullshit. Did she ever tell you she went out with me first?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Michelle. I got her cherry. She was a real whore in college. That first year, she was completely wild. Until some friend reeled her in. That's when she broke up with me."

"You were in high school back then," I said.

"And you didn't even notice her back then. You know now that she lived just two blocks down the street from us. I would see her all the time. I finally got the courage up to ask her out. She said yes. I made her my little slut. Once I took her cherry, she would do just about anything for me. At least until she met you.

"Then when you two got married and she found out I was your brother I had her trust. She wouldn't cheat on you. But she would believe anything I said that wasn't against you. She gave me her debit card, I did steal her credit card. I had to drug her to get her pin."

"Why did you set her up?"

"That was a fluke. I said I needed to make some cash fast. I convinced her that all she had to do is strip down to her panties."

"Why did she believe you like that?"

"She was like putty in my hands, bro. I fed her a line about needing it to get a new suit for a job interview. I would charge everyone five bucks to see her strip and I would be set. She swallowed it hook, line, and sinker."

I wanted to punch his lights out. I wanted to kill him for what he did.

"Why set her up to be raped?"

"That was another fluke. I knew that the bar would be basically empty. I just didn't care what happened to her and advertised that she was willing to pull a train and for an extra fifteen bucks they could participate."

12