Homecoming Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason turned and saw me leaning against the door jam, a small smirk on my face, confident in my look and trying like hell to hide my nerves.

His eyes shot open and his jaw hung low. I took that as a good sign.

"Well, how do I look?" I asked, trying to elicit a reaction.

"You look...incredible! I can't believe it. I mean, damn! You'll be the hottest girl at the dance."

"Now I know you're lying." I said.

"Seriously Allen...actually, what should I call you?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought about that. Call me Allison." I responded.

He pondered for a second and then said, "Seriously ALLISON, I had no doubt you'd look good, but I did not expect this. You look, mature, and sexy, and just wow! I don't know what else to say."

"Well thank you," I said, embarrassed by all the compliments. "You look pretty dapper yourself, Jason."

And he did. He wore a light gray suit with a navy blue button-up shirt to match his date. I was actually really impressed. Jason cleaned up well.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Jason exclaimed. "I got you these."

Jason turned and grabbed a corsage from the bed.

"May I?" He asked.

"You may." I nodded. "But I totally forgot to get you one." I confessed.

"No worries, having you on my arm will be all I can probably handle." He joked.

Jason pinned the flowers to my dress and I thanked him with a small kiss on the cheek. He blushed in embarrassment and wiped the lipstick from his cheek.

"Shall we?" He asked.

I placed my arm in his and he led me to the stairs, allowing me to go up first. As we got to the top, I was startled to see Jason's mom in the living room.

"Mom, I thought you left?" Jason said in a panic.

"I did, but of course your father forgot the tickets. We're on our way now...Oh, is this your date?"

Jason crumpled under the pressure so I jumped in.

"Hi Mrs. Trevino, I'm Allison. It's nice to meet you."

"Well aren't you lovely?" She said, but then she paused and gave me a curious look. "You look awfully familiar. Have we met before?"

Jason's eyes bulged out of his skull at the question from his mother.

"No ma'am," I responded calmly. "I don't think we have."

She let it go. "Hmm, okay. Well you kids have fun tonight. Be safe."

Jason's mother left and I had to steady Jason on his feet with a hand on his back and another holding his arm.

"You okay there, big guy?"

"I thought she knew it was you, Al. I panicked. Sorry."

"It's alright," I said. "But yeah, my heart leaped into my throat there for a second."

Jason drove us to the dance and we arrived a little after 7 o'clock, so as not to be the first one's there. I grew in confidence that none of Jason's other friends would recognize me after the run-in with his mom. He parked and escorted me to the dance as I rested my hand in the crook of his arm. Jason is 6'1", and in my heels I came up a little bit higher than normal on him, but he was still half a head taller and had much longer strides, which he had to subdue in order to allow me to keep up, click-clacking in my silver pumps.

We settled in at the dance and Jason showed me off and introduced me as Allison to a few of his guy friends. They were much more receptive than at the party two weeks ago. We danced to a few songs and then gathered around the snacks and drinks for a bit.

"I'll Make Love to You," by Boyz II Men came on, and most of the couples headed off to the dance floor. Jason extended his hand to me and asked to dance, which I happily accepted and allowed him to lead me to the floor for a slow dance.

Jason put both of his hands on my lower back and I wrapped mine around his neck, pulling him close. It was awkward to be doing this with him, but at the same time felt right. Our bodies rubbed together as we swayed to the song. Before long, I felt something hard pressing into my pelvic bone. Jason had a hard-on. For me! I just grinned from ear to ear as I leaned into it and enjoyed the rest of the dance, trying to keep him as turned on as possible.

As the dance ended, the same girl that thought I was her girlfriend at the party approached us.

"Damn Jason, do all your friends from your old school have nice asses?"

He chuckled a nervous laugh, but I turned and addressed the girl.

"Um, thanks...I think. I'm Allison."

"I'm Katy." She responded. "A few weeks ago, Jason brought a friend to a party. I accidentally thought he was a girl because he had such a plump ass...so sorry about that."

"It's alright," I said. "I'm proud of my behind." I slapped my butt for effect.

"Are you two coming to the party at Dan's tonight?"

"Yeah, we'll be there." Jason replied.

"Great, Allison, why don't you come with me. I'll introduce you to a few of the girls."

Katy grabbed my hand and led me away from Jason. I turned and gave him a little wave of the fingers as he left to join a group of guys.

"You look incredible, by the way. I love your dress!" Katy complimented me.

"Thanks. Yours is very pretty too."

She wore a red spaghetti strap minidress that seemed to show off miles of bare thigh. I had to remind myself that I was Allison and not Allen. In fact, it seemed that all the girls at this school were insanely attractive. Maybe it was just being in a new environment with unfamiliar faces, but I needed to refocus on and actually become Allison instead of pretending to be Allison.

Katy introduced me to some of her other girlfriends. They were all very nice, welcomed me in, and complimented me on my outfit. They also complimented me on my date. It seemed that most of them found Jason very attractive and couldn't figure out why he was always fretting over the girls at his old school instead of dating one of them.

A girl named Jennifer commented, "Now I know why Jason has been so hard to get...he's got girls like Allison squirreled away from his old school."

"Interesting," I said. "He told me that he had a date from Sandberg and that she bailed on him. I was his fallback."

"Lies!" They all yelled. "If he had a date from here we would have known."

"Fair enough," I laughed. "I guess he was just working up the courage to ask me."

I was happy that the girls accepted me. It made the rest of the dance enjoyable and I was glad that I could both have fun with Jason and enjoy a friendly group. The guys rejoined us and pulled the whole mass of us onto the dance floor. I danced with Jason, Katy, and a few of the other girls.

While dancing with Katy, I overheard one of the other guys asking Jason if we were dating. I let him squirm under the pressure before I butted in and pulled him away with a big kiss on the cheek.

"Are these guys trying to steal me away from you babe?" I asked him playfully.

He gave a nervous laugh. "It seems Johnno here had an eye on you."

I frowned his way. "Sorry hun, I'm all his." I said as I thumbed at Jason. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into an embrace as we danced.

"You weren't trying to sell me off to the highest bidder, were you?"

Jason finally relaxed. "Never, but it seems you've caught the eye of a few of the guys here. You better be careful."

I pulled back and smiled at him. "I'm having fun. I can handle myself. No show your date a proper dance."

He pulled me close as we slow-danced. I rested my head on his shoulder, and before long, I felt that familiar pressure against my pelvic bone. I don't know why, but I loved that I had the ability to turn him on that way. I should have been appalled, but I enjoyed feeling his manhood rub against me as we rocked back and forth.

The time seemed to fly, and before I even realized the dance had wound down, people started leaving for the after party. Katy came up to us as we were enjoying one final dance.

"We're all gonna head back to Dan's, hope to see you there Allison." She said as she tapped me on the shoulder.

"We'll be there soon. I want to finish this dance with this fella here first."

"You two are so cute," she commented as she turned and galloped back to the group.

I pulled Jason close and enjoyed the final dance of the evening.

"Thanks for bringing me here, I really had a great time. I hope you did too." I whispered to Jason.

"I did. Thanks for being a great date Allison."

I don't know what happened, but something came over me upon hearing Jason say those words. I reached up with a hand to grab his head, I pulled him toward me and pressed my lips against his, holding him in a kiss for a few seconds before finally releasing him.

Jason stood there stunned.

"I'm sorry," I said panicking. "I...I don't know what came over me. I just got carried away."

"It's alright," Jason said. "I just didn't expect it. It...it was nice."

I felt like an idiot. We left the dance and made our way to the party, but I couldn't shake the queasiness in my stomach. I needed a drink or several to calm my nerves. Jason reassured me that the kiss was accepted, but I was still shaming myself in my head. After tonight, I go back to Allen. I shouldn't have kissed my best friend.

Fortunately, Katy had a drink ready for me when we arrived. I was starting to think she had the hots for me too, but was mostly relieved to get a few minutes away from Jason and get some liquid courage inside me.

Katy nudged me. "I saw that kiss. That was something."

I grimaced. "Oh shit, you saw that?" I asked.

She whispered in my ear. "Don't tell anyone, but the basement is open. The stairs are in the back, around the corner from the bathroom. There's a couch and some chairs down there if you and Jason want to sneak off and finish where you left off."

I just stared at her wide eyed, unsure of why she offered this information.

"If you're wondering why I know, Dan may have taken me down there to show me around during his last party." She said as she made air quotes around "show me around."

I thanked her for the information, gulped a drink, and grabbed another before I made my way back to Jason. We chatted and I drank. A few people wandered off to play drinking games. The party was fun, but I preferred the atmosphere of the dance. It felt more intimate.

Jason and I went to watch a few rounds of beer pong. It was actually pretty funny watching Katy beat up on Dan. The guys definitely gave him a hard time for losing. After a few drinks, I asked Jason to walk me to the bathroom. He was a gentleman and showed me the way, even though I had been to a party at the same house just weeks ago.

"Can you wait out here for me please?" I asked before I went in.

I went in and did my business. A quick reapply of some makeup and a once over in the mirror and I was ready. I couldn't believe I was even thinking of doing this, but I wanted to capture a little more of that spark that I felt when I kissed Jason at the dance. I opened the door and thought to myself, "Here goes nothing."

I left the bathroom, grabbed Jason by the wrist, and glanced in the direction of the party to make sure no one was watching as I pulled him around the corner.

"What are you doing?" He asked, confused by my rushed movements.

"Come with me," I whispered as I led him to the basement.

It was dark, but I found a small lamp on an end table and turned it on. I led Jason to the couch and sat next to him.

"What's going on Al?" Jason asked, his voice quivering.

At least he was as nervous as I was.

"I wanted to get you alone for a minute. Katy told me about the basement and said it was okay to bring you down here." I hoped the confidence I tried to display masked my fears.

"Ok Al, what is it you wanted?" He asked, knowing the answer but afraid to hear it.

I grabbed both of his hands and looked him in the eyes.

"I want to kiss you again."

I said it. Out loud. Oh hell, what was he thinking.

Jason broke my gaze. "I...I'm not sure we should." He confessed.

"Just once," I pleaded. "If you don't like it, or you're still uncomfortable, we'll go back upstairs and never speak of it again."

Jason took a deep breath and let it all out in a rush. He closed his eyes and nodded. "Okay."

His eyes were still closed as he sat there and waited for me to make the first move. I leaned over him and pressed my lips to his. They were soft and moist. I inhaled his scent as I kept my mouth against his. I let out my breath with a soft moan as I melted into his arms.

Jason wrapped me with his arms and parted his lips, ever so slightly. I took advantage and slid my top lip in the opening, allowing me to suck his bottom lip into my mouth. He tasted heavenly. I chewed his bottom lip for several moments, eyes closed, practically floating on air as I made out with my best friend.

Our lips smacked as I briefly pulled away. We both opened our eyes at the same time. I smiled at Jason and he returned it with one of his own. That was all the cue I needed.

I swung my right leg over him and straddled his lap. On my knees, I hovered just above his face. I took his hands and placed them on my stocking covered thighs, guiding him up and under my skirt. Then I grabbed his face with both hands, brought my mouth back down to his, and plunged my tongue into his mouth.

We practically devoured one another. The tension and sexual frustration of the night, released in one big explosion of hands, lips, and tongues. I ground my panty covered crotch into his and in no time at all was rewarded with a stiffness pressing back into me. I giggled into Jason's mouth with a grin as I felt his hard cock press into me.

I pulled away from his hungry mouth, leaving him wanting more. I looked to his crotch and ran my hands down his chest, along his shirt, toward his belt and fly.

"Um...Al. Allison, what...what are you doing?" He mumbled.

I just put a finger to his mouth and said "Shhhhh. Let me do the work."

Just then, the lights blazed and footsteps trampled down the stairs. I quickly rolled off Jason, adjusted my dress, and was greeted with a chorus of hoots and howls.

"Uh oh, busted." I heard Dan's voice from behind the sofa. "What were you two kids doing?"

Jason panicked again. "Uh, nothing. We were just talking."

I stood and stared at Dan, hand on my hip and head cooked, showing my displeasure.

"Well, if you really want to know, we were making out, Dan! Thanks for interrupting."

The crowd "Oohed" and laughed at Dan as I pointed out the obvious.

The party moved to the basement and I grabbed myself another drink, bummed that my escapade with Jason was cut short.

"Sorry about that," Katy confessed. "I told him to leave you guys alone. He got suspicious when you disappeared for a bit and I told him I sent you down here. It's my fault, I shouldn't have told him."

"Katy, no. Don't worry about it at all. I got what I needed. Thank you." I appeased her conscience with a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you sure?" She still questioned.

"Yup, I'm sure. In fact, I'm gonna see if Jason wants to get outta here. It was really nice meeting you."

Katy gave me a devilish grin. "Have fun. He looks yummy. It was nice meeting you too. Have Jason bring you to the next party. I'd love to see you again."

"I will," I said with a wink of the eye.

I approached Jason in the back of the room.

"Let's get outta here."

"And go where? We're supposed to stay the night here." He confusedly asked.

"Let's go back to your place. Your parents should be home and in bed by now" I said.

"And tell them what in the morning?"

I thought quickly on my feet. "When we get up in the morning, you tell them that there was a lack of sleeping space, so you went home. You tell them I took a girl to the dance as well and didn't want to drive home after the party. I'll clean up and be Allen again before your parents suspect anything."

Jason thought about it for a few seconds, but I could tell I had him hooked.

"Okay," he finally gave in. "Let's go."

As I followed him up the stairs I looked back and caught a glimpse of Katy watching us leave. She gave a wink and a kiss. I returned her devilish grin from earlier and gave her a subtle wave as we disappeared up the stairs.

By time we got back to Jason's house, it was approaching 2 o'clock in the morning. The house was dark, and we quietly snuck in and made our way downstairs to his room. I was a bit tipsy and the sound of my heels going down the stairs made me giggle, but Jason was sober and had to quiet me several times before we got to his room.

We went inside. Jason locked the door while I turned on his bedside light. We turned toward one another and both briefly paused to look each other up and down. The moment over, our bodies clashed together like the meeting of the tides. His mouth found mine this time. He rewarded my persistence with his tongue digging deep inside my mouth.

I untucked his shirt and started undoing his buttons from the bottom up. It took me forever as I fumbled with each due to my long press-on nails, but once I got unencumbered access to his chiseled chest, I ran those nails over his pecs and down to his waistband. He shivered from the feeling of my nails against his bare skin.

I let Jason envelop me with his presence. He pulled me in close, my breasts pressed up against his bare chest. That familiar feeling of hardness pressing into my pelvic bone returned and gave me a sense of warmth and desire I had never felt before.

Gone were the thoughts of Allen and what tomorrow brought. All there is is Allison and Jason and this moment. I brought my lips to his chest and kissed him there before slowly tracing my lips down his abs to his waist. I looked back up into Jason's eyes and saw pure desire. I smiled at him briefly and then returned my attention to his belt, unfastened it, unzipped his fly, and let his pants fall to his ankles.

Jason stook there in his boxer briefs. The tip of his rock hard cock just barely peeking from the top of his waistband. It finally occurred to me that he was big. Much bigger than me. Probably at least 8-inches. I ran a finger along the front of his briefs, teasing his cock with my long nails, eliciting another shiver. I kissed the outline up and down with my plump, pink lips. Finally, I flicked my tongue at the purple head that continued to grow from the depths of his groin.

I grabbed the waistband with both hands and pulled down, setting Jason's manhood free from its enclosure. It stood there in front of me, like a mighty redwood from the deep forests of Northern California. I grabbed it mid-shaft with my right hand as I caressed his glans with my thumb. I then took one of his huge testicles into my mouth, holding it there with some pressure before finally letting it fly free with a "pop."

I licked the length of his shaft, coating it with the juices and saliva from my tongue so that it glistened in the soft light from the lamp. I slowly began to stroke Jason's cock with my right hand as I worked the left side with my tongue. Jason moaned as his head rocked back in pleasure.

"Oh my God," he whispered.

"I know," was my response.

I rose up on my knees as Jason still towered over me. I brought my lips to the tip of his penis and kissed the head. Then I parted them and let the fullness of Jason's cock penetrate my mouth. It was slightly salty with a musky aroma, but what caught me off guard was how hard and hot it was. It burned with a desire that could only be quenched by my mouth, and I gave it the reprieve it craved.

I bobbed up and down, taking as much of the length as I could before coming back off the top with an audible "smack" at the end of every cycle. I had obviously played with my own dick before, but I still couldn't believe how hard Jason was. He felt as hard as a rock and the heat from his dick warmed my mouth as it flooded with saliva.

Jason widened his stance as I got into a rhythm. I continued to stroke his dick and fondle his heavy balls as I worked the head with my mouth. Jason grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled, guiding my mouth up and down his cock at a medium pace. I squealed with pleasure at the feel of his hands forcing me up and down his dick.