Homecomming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held myself in her to that depth for a minute or so, as she kept her back arched and I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock. A she slowly slid back down to be flat on her back, I grabbed her thighs, and while pushing them back towards he head a bit, I really leaned into her pussy with my cock, which in effect made my pelvis rub against her clit, as well as driving my cock even deeper into her pussy. This made her cum again, but with her legs not able to drive she couldn't arch her back.

I pushed a little harder and said, "hold your legs right there Merissa, I want to watch as my cock slides in and out of your bald little pussy." She held them there and as I did just that, I also had a hand close to her pussy and as I noted her about to cum again, I really started pistoning my cock into her and as I did so, I started rubbing her now again swollen clit. She again started cuming and as she did, I asked her "where do you want this first load of cum, sweety?"

"I want you to fuck my mouth and cum deep into my mouth and throat. I want to feel that cock throbbing in my throat"

I pulled out of her sloppy wet pussy, and pulled her by the back of her head to the edge of the bed, and as her head slid slightly off, I slid the head of my cock between her full wet lips and buried my cock in the back of her throat. I just held it there as I started to cum, and as I did, I grabbed her hand and placed it on her throat, above where my cock was throbbing as it shot some heavy pent up loads into her throat. As she felt the first throb via the outside of her throat, her eyes went wide with a lust I had not seen in her prior. She continued to swallow my load until I was done.

"My god dad, feeling your cock do that, made me so wet, and it was so hot. I want to do that more often."

I lifted her head from the bed a bit as I bent down and we kissed passionately with open mouths and tongues, and I could taste myself on her. She loves that I am willing to engage her like this after she takes my cum. As we made out, I moved us both so we were back on the bed, together and lying next to one another.

"How long will you need to get that cock hard again, as I need that in my pussy, again, dad."

"I think if we got in the hot tub and relaxed a bit, it might be 30 minutes or so, then we can go downstairs and 'play' down there for a while"

With that, Merissa got off the bed and stripped out of her cheer uniform and grabbed her robe, while I just lay there and admired her 23 year old body. As I have mentioned she works out frequently, maintains her flexibility as well as being pretty muscular, but not in a 'manly' manner. She has very firm 34 -B tits and keeps her bush either very short, or in the case today, waxed. Her labia are quite large, and protrude out quite a bit. Her clit is also pretty large, especially when in the excited stage.

Merissa finally noted I hadn't moved and asked, "What are you staring at?"

"I was just admiring your body and thinking how lucky I am to get to roam around on it, in it and thankful for it."

"I am the lucky one, to have found someone who can and has shown me what sex can really be like with someone who isn't just thinking of pleasuring themselves, but derives their own pleasure from pleasing me. Now get your ass out of my bed and let's get into the hot tub."

On that note, we went downstairs, I went to my room to get a towel to cover up for the 30 feet to the tub. We then went outside and after removing the cover, we both got in and I turned the lights on lowest setting and jets on high.

We sat there for a few minutes relaxing and then Merissa turned the jets down and scooted to my side of the tub. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips and then backed off saying, "the other day when you and mom fucked, you knew I was there from the beginning and then you made sure both of you were positioned so I could watch you pleasure her as well as the penetration."

"is that a question or a statement?"

"Both, did you know I was there, prior to clearly being seen?"

"Yes, I knew as I was the one who had closed the door and noticed is ajar, when I got on the bed, and made sure when I did, you would have a good view. I meant for you to see all that and to pleasure yourself watching me fucking your mom, as I recalled you had watched us more than once, and I knew this weekend was coming up on us."

"Thank you for that. When I came back that afternoon, I rubbed myself to an orgasm thinking of your cock working like that in me, and then I woke up in middle of night and did it again. I love watching your cock in me or my mom."

All of this talk had the effect of making me once again hard and that was evident to Merissa when she reached across my legs and found my cock at attention. She leaned in and again kissed me, and as she did so, she turned and lifted herself and sat right down on my lap, her hand had directed my cock right into her pussy on the first attempt and she slid down the length and just sat there, kissing me, while I grabbed her hips and squeezed.

We sat there engaged in kissing and her impaled on my cock for about 5 minutes, during which she was squeezing her pelvic muscles, as was I. I broke the kiss and pushed her head back a bit, exposing her tits, which I moved my hands to and while still buried in her pussy started playing with and sucking her tiny little nipples. During this, she started not just flexing her pelvis, but squirming around on my cock. She was moaning quite a bit as well, which made me stop and say, "I think we should take this inside and continue this in the basement, as to not wake the neighbors."

Merissa stopped her gyrations and kissed me again, and said, "yea wouldn't want them telling mom you and I were fucking in the hot tub while she was gone."

She grabbed her robe and exited to tub, while I grabbed my towel and in the time it took me to place some chemicals in the tub and replace the cover, she was gone.

I came down the stairs and found Merissa had placed a small mattress from our nieces sleeping castle on the coffee table in middle of the room, and was lying on top of it with her legs spread. "Come on down and get some dad."

I walked over and leaned in and kissed her full on the lips and as I did so, she again threw her legs around my torso and pulled me towards her. I didn't fight it, and as I got closer and could feel the heat from her pussy, place my hand on my cock and made sure it founds its home on the first attempt. It did, and Merissa's legs pulled me all the way inside her.

With me inside her, Merissa relaxed her legs a bit, and then asked me, "would you please fuck me in those long, slow and direct stokes that bottom out in me and nearly escape my pussy with each stroke? I love the feeling of the entire length of your cock fucking my pussy."

"Anything for you love." And I started doing just that, hard long slow deliberate strokes into her pussy and on way back, stopping with just the head barely still in her. I did it this way for about 5 minutes and while I did she was rubbing her clit and had cum once and was getting to again, when I told her, "I am going to cum in you, right while the head of my cock in nearly out, then I am going to drive it into you as I shoot the rest of my cum deep into this hot little pussy." And that is exactly what I did. With my cock nearly out of her, I shot the first load, and then slide through that hot cum and buried my cock to the hilt as I dumped the rest of my cum into her.

Merissa had started to cum, as I had and continued as I dumped my loads into her, adding cum to mine as well as a heat sleeve as her pussy got really hot with my cock buried in her.

She had wrapped her legs around me and held me there until she could feel that I had lost a bit of my hard on, and said, "I want to watch you pull your cum covered cock from me."

As I did, there was a thick mixture of our combined cum on my cock which once it was out of her, she slid off the mattress and took my cock into her mouth and cleaned our juices off of it.

When she was done, I laid down on the mattress and said, "why don't you come up here and allow me to return the favor and clean that little pussy out?"

Merissa walked around to the place where my head was and she then placed a foot on either side of my head and then squatted down onto my face. As she landed on my face, a large stream of our combined juices started flowing from her pussy. At the same time I started playing with her clit with my tongue as she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. We pleasured one another like this for a good five minutes and she came two times, but it was going to be a while before I could cum again.

After she had cum twice and it was clear I wasn't getting recharged any time soon. She lifted off my face, switched to where she was now lying on top of me, and said "I really can't tell you how much I love the fact and how much it turns me on that you will eat my pussy with a load of your cum in it."

"I am way past the age that my own bodily fluids mixed with some fine tasty pussy juice does anything but turn me on, while knowing it makes you hot. That my love is what makes fucking us older folk much better, well one of the reasons."

We both sat up and went into the shower that is in the basement and washed one another and then with us both wearing a towel, we sat on the sectional and started to watch TV.

We had fallen asleep on the sectional and at some point Merissa had got up and got the oversized blanket and covered us both. I figured this out, as I was roused from my sleep from a familiar feeling of getting my cock sucked and licked. It also looked, from the sunlight beaming through the basement window to be sometime in the morning.

I looked at the area of my crotch and found Merissa with the head of my cock in her mouth and her tongue working around the head and her hands playing with my balls and taint. "Why don't you spin that little ass of yours around here, so I can return the early morning favor?" Merissa smiled and did just that, and firmly planted her already wet pussy right onto my face.

In short order she had once again slid two fingers in my ass and was massaging my taint/prostate with them and her thumb as she continued to suck my cock.

Not one to be outdone, I in short order returned the favor and slid fingers into both her ass and pussy and as she massaged my taint, I was bringing her closer by rubbing my fingers in both canals across one another on that tissue that separates the two, which she loves.

We kept this activity up on one another for a good ten minutes and she had cum twice and I was close which brought my cock from her mouth, and she put the death squeeze on the head and bit it a bit, which stopped that pending orgasm in its tracks.

Merissa then looked back over her shoulder and said with her most perfect pouty voice, "would you please fuck me with your cock in my ass before mom gets home? It has felt left out the last few times we have fucked."

She must have been upstairs, for as soon as I smiled and said, "i'd love to fuck your little ass baby." She produced a bottle of lube and slid off my face.

"I would like to fuck your cock by sitting on it while you are on the coffee table. if that is ok with you, dad?"

"We can start that way, but I want to finish with you on your back, with your legs pulled back, me in your ass and you fingering your wet pussy. That was you can feel my cock as it throbs in your ass with the fingers in your pussy."

She smiled as I was getting into better position for her to mount me, and as I did she lubed up her ass, and then my cock. As the coffee table is kind of short, this position would allow Merissa to squat down on to me, and then bounce on my cock, either while standing or while bent forward.

She then grabbed my cock, and as she lowered her ass, directed it to her little pucker. With the head of my cock resting on her little pucker, she started pushing then relaxing her ass, and as she did so, applied a bit more pressure, by slowly lowering herself onto me. After three of these, my cock popped into her ass, which brought as gasp from Merissa.

She then took her time in sliding down the rest of my cock. Once she hit bottom, she contracted her ass a couple of times while looking with lust at me, before lifting herself up to point my cock nearly popped out. I mean I could see the underside of my cockhead, that is how close it was. At this time, I flexed my pelvic muscles causing the head to swell a bit, and Merissa bit her lower lip and said, "you know me so well, I love having your cock head swell right at the entrance to my little ass."

She then bent forward, as she dropped her ass to the bottom again, and resting her hands on the floor proceeded to bounce on my cock like this for a few minutes, until, I could take it no more, and pushed her forward, pulled my cock out of her and slapped the head twice to stop from cuming, just yet in her hot little ass.

"Your turn to be on the mattress, my love, as I am going to fuck you even harder in this position." As she came around and I got off the mattress, I grabbed one of the pillows off the couch, and as she scooted towards edge of mattress, I lifted her cute ass and placed the pillow under it, giving her ass just enough lift that I could really plough it.

"Oh, this is gonna be nice."

"Yes it is little one, very nice and hard. Please hold these for me," as I lifted her legs towards her chest. Merissa held them back by placing her elbows into her legs and had her hands now at her crotch.

I grabbed the lube and added some to both my cock and her ass, and again played the timing game of sliding my cock into her ass, as it relaxed. This time it did so on the first attempt as I am sure both of us were more primed for it.

As I pushed my cock into the hilt, Merissa had placed two fingers into her pussy and could feel my cock sliding in and out of her ass, at this time, I knew it would not be long, so I wanted her to enjoy it to maximum pleasure and slid my right hand up her chest and grabbed her throat, which brought a sly smile to her face. I squeezed a bit and then relaxed as I fucked her ass, and each time I slid in, I squeezed a bit harder and relaxed on the back stroke.

I was quickly approaching the end point when Merissa looked into my eyes, licked her lips and said, "choke me harder, I want to feel you choking me hard as you shoot your cum in my ass, daddy."

Yep that was it, I squeezed her throat harder, as I pushed my cock to its maximum depth and started to cum in her hot little ass, which was now spasming on my cock, as I nearly choked her out. When I released she smiled and said, "My god I love when you choke me so close to being out like that. It makes my ass spasm and clench on your cock as it is cuming."

I pulled out of her ass, and in so doing had brought a bit of cum out with me, which slid down her and onto the coffee table.

We spent the next two hours cleaning everything and returning everything to a 'normal' situation before her mom arrived. Once she did we had to regale the evening at the game including the score, which I had spaced out, but Merissa had remembered we would need and had googled it.

12