Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd assumed as much.

Iva had never been weak. And she'd grown more powerful even just since the last time I saw her. Which, as I now knew, was not nearly as recently as I'd first thought.

"Personally, I'd also like to see you and Brie try to get to know each other better," Iva said. "The three of us...well, listen to me." She laughed. "You're supposed to be my prisoner! I don't need to explain myself, do I? Brianna might be joining you. Your mother most certainly won't be. And that's that." She gave an over-emphatic nod.

I laughed. I'd love to know what she'd been about to say about "the three of us," but I let it slide. Didn't sound like she was likely to tell me.

"So. Now what?" I asked, feeling my Libido stir.

She planted a tentative kiss on my lips. Which gave way to a more vigorous kiss.

"This is only temporary, you know," Iva said. "Hopefully, I'll be letting you out soon."

"I trust you," I said.

And I realized that I did. True, I might have been willing to say just about anything in order to speed up the transition from conversation mode to fucking-each-others'-brains-out mode. But I really did trust her.

I probably should have been more patient. Later, when I was alone in my prison cell, I'd wish I'd asked Iva about my kids. What they looked like. Who they took after. How they were coping with their situation. But my Libido was going crazy. All it took was staring into my aunt's deep brown eyes, noticing the way she was staring at me herself, and there was suddenly no longer any room for rational thought.

Not ten seconds later, I was inside her.

To ensure that we didn't wake her mother, we stayed a good foot up off the bed.

We went through a few positions, and took turns pleasuring each other orally. Compared to the crazed, intense, orgy we'd had earlier with her mother, my aunt and I moved slowly. Which was exactly how I liked it. We spent more time staring wordlessly into each other's eyes than we did locking lips. Which wasn't easy, because those lips of hers were oh so sweet.

If she was going to make a point of visiting me from time to time, maybe I could get used to this being imprisoned thing.

#

"Give it back," my wife said, slapping my hand as she reached for the remote.

"No way," I said. "I can't watch any more of that trash."

"You promised you'd watch two episodes," she whined, continuing to struggle in vain to recapture control of the clicker. "We haven't even finished one."

"Doesn't count," I said. "You could get me to agree to let you stick hot pokers up my ass, if you ask me while you're in the middle of a blowjob I know you won't finish if you don't get the right answer."

"That was the idea, yeah," Brianna said. "And it does {so count."

I gave her a quick peck on the lips. While still keeping the remote out of her reach.

"Fine," she said with a sigh, crossing her arms under her modest breasts. "Turn on whatever stupid crap it is that you want to watch instead. But I hope you know your dick isn't getting sucked again until we watch two whole episodes."

I turned her show back on and dropped the remote in her lap.

"Thank you, dear," she said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. Fuck, her voice was cute. It almost didn't even feel like I was being mocked.

The next three and a half hours were absolute torture. And it did indeed take three and a half hours to watch the rest of the first episode and then one more after that. We hit pause every few minutes. Granted, some of those breaks were just so one of us could run to the bathroom or grab something to eat or drink. That was fine. What had me ready to scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon was that Brie felt the need to explain all kinds of perfectly obvious subtext to me. Or let me know who so-and-so was going to sleep with next, and how stupid this or that character was for not seeing what was coming. Best of all, she'd occasionally rewind things to replay some line of painfully overwrought dialogue. If you could even call it "dialogue." After all, everyone knows those shows are {real, not scripted.

The three and a half hour tally also counted the conversation after the show was over.

Because even after I'd made it through two whole episodes of melodramatic crap, Brianna of course wanted to hear me say that it wasn't so bad after all.

She also wanted to hear which sleazy character I hated most. And I simply had to confirm that the really hot character we were supposed to hate was not good-looking. Like most women, Brianna did not understand that men are capable of compartmentalizing. That even if we thoroughly despise a woman's personality, we're still capable of acknowledging her physical attractiveness. It was even important that I chime when she rank ordered the men in terms of their attractiveness. I'm not sure why this was so important to her, though, because it appeared that my taste in men left something to be desired.

At long last, though, my lovely wife rewarded me for putting up with all that.

And the reward was almost enough to make it worth it.

I only say almost because it was truly painful to watch that dreck. Not because the blowjob was anything but amazing. Because, damn, did Brianna know how to suck a dick.

Almost as well as she knew how to leverage that talent in order to get what she wanted.

We didn't fight as often as most married couples. But we had our little tiffs, about everything and nothing. And she won them {all. Whether she deserved to win them on the merits of her argument or not.

After she swallowed every last drop of my load, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, smiled up at me, and without a word, climbed into my lap. With a small hand that seemed even smaller whilst wrapped around my monster cock, she guided me past her moist folds and into her snatch. My breath caught as she enveloped me.

By the second time I got her off, I realized that the woman I was fucking furiously was not my wife, but my cousin.

For all the difference it made.

Even as the remnants of the veil were slowly scoured away, and I realized who we were, there wasn't so much as a moment when I considered pulling out. It just felt too damn good.

"That was something," my cousin said afterwards. She lay stretched out across the leather sofa, legs spread wide so she could air out her vagina. "From the way Iva talks about you, I knew you'd learned a few things since you and I last bumped uglies, but damn."

"Bumped uglies?" I asked with a snicker.

Brianna gave a faint shrug. "You want I should use more romantic language? Did we just make love, Frank? Is that what just happened?"

"No. We fucked each other silly. Like animals. I definitely wouldn't say there was a whole lot of {love involved. But still."

"Right. Of there wasn't," she said. Her lips tightened.

Oh, fuck me. "Wait, now I'm the one who's callous?"

"Didn't say that," she snapped.

I sighed, took one of her hands from the back of the couch and pressed it to my mouth, kissing it gently. "Brie, honey, I didn't mean anything by it. Can we not fight?"

With a huff, she said, "So if we fight, it's because I wanted to? Is that how it works? It's not because you hurt my feelings. Or even because there's a legitimate disagreement between us that needs to be resolved. No, no. It's, of course, because Brianna chose conflict over peace. By herself. Because, apparently, the matter's entirely up to me."

"We're, um, not married, right? That was just the veil?"

"Yes, Frank, that was the veil." She glowered at me. "Are you trying to suggest that women you use as a cum dumpster are only entitled to be upset at you having the emotional intelligence of a steaming pile of dung if you put a ring on their finger first?"

I let go of her hand and covered my face. "No, I'm not saying that."

"Good," she said. With a snap of her fingers, she went from stark naked to fully clothed. Baggy sweatpants and an oversized sweater. "Look, I know we're not in love. But you're my entire universe, for now at least. And I'm yours. So you could at least try a little harder not to make me feel like some random lay. Utterly forgettable and readily disposable."

"Okay," I said.

I wasn't entirely sure what I'd said or done to give the impression that I thought her either forgettable or disposable. But the tension level seemed to be falling, and I didn't want to stop it from continuing to do so.

"I didn't ask for this either," Brianna said.

"I know."

"But, stupid as I am," she said with a bitter laugh, "I actually did hope we might make the best of it. Start to put the past behind us and shit. The fuck was I thinking?"

"Brie, if the past wasn't behind us-" I began. But I didn't finish the thought.

"Yes?" she asked, brow raised.

I wrapped an arm around her and kissed the top of her head. For a moment, I savored the way her gorgeous hair smelled. Clean, and fragrant, and just a bit like cherries. "Look, I'd like to start over too. Sometimes, I'm going to put my foot in my mouth. Because, as you so aptly put it, I have the emotional intelligence of a steaming pile of dung. But that doesn't mean I'm not trying."

My cousin leaned against my shoulder. "Maybe not a steaming pile of dung. Just...I don't know...a dung beetle."

I snorted. "Thanks."

"Okay, obviously that's not true either," she said. "In fact, that's the thing, Frank." Her voice grew hotter, harder. "You're {not stupid. If you were, it would be annoying, but I could wrap my head around it. But we all know that you actually understand other people's feelings better than most guys. Better than a lot of women, too, for that matter. And that's {exactly what makes it so infuriating when you act like someone who doesn't."

Just when I thought I was out of the woods.

Brianna abruptly sat back up straight, forcing me to withdraw my arm. She glowered at me for a moment, then took my face in her hand. A thumb dug deep into one cheek and three fingers into the other, forcing me to make a fish face. "You want me to fucking spell it out for you? Do you know why it was Dom and not you?"

Why wouldn't it be?

Dom was a classic alpha male, and I was a beta. And while some women liked betas, I'd never gotten the sense that my cousin was one of them.

Brianna pushed my head back. "I never loved him. And he never loved me either. He loved being my favorite. Loved being Shadow. Loved watching me torture you and then fucking me silly afterwards. But I was just another conquest to him. And I knew that."

"I'm...sorry," I said. It almost came out as a question.

She laughed hysterically. It sounded like she was crying, though I didn't see any tears. "You're {sorry? Frank, do you have any idea how much of a turn-on it is {not when you want someone to want you, and their response is that they're {sorry?"

"Me?" I squeaked. There was no use pointing out that she knew damn well that I'd been talking about Dom when I said that I was sorry. She was back on the warpath, after an all too brief detour back towards sanity.

She tossed a lock of curly red-brown hair over her shoulder. "Dom was great, in a lot of ways. But he could never make me feel the way I knew you must have made your mother feel. I wanted {that. Every guy around me wanted me so bad that they'd let me do anything I wanted to them, as long as it meant they could be with me, if only for a few minutes. I was surrounded by men who would have killed for me. Died for me. As Dom did. My father too. Did I ever tell you that he gave me his fucking permission, by the way? I told him I was going to Devour him, and he told me I could, if it would make me happy. How fucked up is that? But, anyway. You. You I couldn't have. And why? Because, what," she grabbed at her breasts, presumably pressing them together, though the effect was somewhat ruined by her baggy attire, "my fucking tits aren't big enough?"

"Brie," I began.

But she just rolled right on. "You must be the only guy I've been with who's never said anything about my tattoos, or told me how pretty my eyes are. At first, I thought that was hot. Because so few guys seem to realize that it doesn't impress a girl to tell her the same exact fucking thing that every guy she's ever met has told her. But now I've got to wonder. Maybe it's not that you're smart enough to hide how impressed you are, but that you're actually not impressed. Have you got something against ink? Against green eyes?"

I wasn't sure about the eyes part. Had never really thought that much about it.

I stared at my cousin's emerald orbs. They {were awfully pretty. If I could change them to brown, would I have wanted to? No, definitely not. But then, if I could change Mom's or Iva's to green, I wouldn't do that either. Brown eyes suited them. Quite well. I wasn't sure I preferred brown eyes overall, but neither did I think green ones were inherently better.

Of course, that was pretty unimportant just at the moment.

"Um, what tattoos?" I asked.

She sighed. "So you can't even see them." She shook her head. "Fucking figures."

"Why exactly does that figure?"

My cousin shook her head. "Iva told me what we see when we look at each other. And, in light of that, I guess it only makes sense. Man, it ain't easy making an impression on you, is it? Without having a huge pair of funbags, that is."

Ignoring that last part, I asked, "So what {do we see when we look at each other?"

"Mostly, what's actually there," Brianna said. "But also what we want to see."

Obviously.

That was just about the only answer that would have made any sense at that point. Had I expected something more complicated than that?

I nodded. "For what it's worth, I never even realized that I don't like tattoos."

She snorted. "And you probably aren't even aware that you see all of us as having really thick eyebrows. Eyebrows, Frank? What's {that about?"

I gave the only response I could. A shrug. Perhaps I should have asked how she knew that. But the answer was obvious enough. There wasn't much Iva didn't know about what turned me on. It was just who she was.

"Okay," I said, as another implication came to me. "But then why was I more or less uninterested in my sister when she was fake 'n baking and dying her hair? Why didn't I realize how beautiful she is until later, when she stopped doing that?"

"When did she start?" Brianna asked. "I don't think I've ever seen Nat with a fake tan."

"Oh."

So much for that.

"Maybe it's not exactly that you see what you {want to see," Brianna added. "But your mind is definitely imposing itself somehow."

There {had been a time when I thought my sister superficial. It made sense.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't even know I was doing that."

"That's just the thing, Frank. You never seem to know how obvious it is that you're passing judgment on people."

By way of apology, I gave myself tribal tatoos. One formed a collar, two others circled my wrists. And, before long, my cousin would find one more, just below my foreskin.

"Better?" I asked.

A slim fingertip ran along the ink on my chest. "Not especially original, but yes. Better," she said. Then, with an edge to her voice, she added, "But don't think that means I'm going to offer to grow huge udders for you. I {like my body just the way it is, thank you very much. And so do most guys. And more than a few women."

"That's fine," I said. "I don't-"

Brianna covered my mouth with a finger. "Don't bother denying it." She took her finger away, paused a moment to be sure I was going to keep my mouth shut, which I was, then continued. "The only reason you weren't more attracted to me is that I scared you. That's what you were going to say?" When I nodded, she continued. "Fine. Maybe there's even some truth to that. But I bet if I'd had bigger tits, you'd have been less inclined to make an enemy out of me, and then I'd never have bothered trying to scare you in the first place. Similarly, if {she had {smaller tits, I'm sure you'd be scared of Iva. You should be anyfuckingway. She damn sure scares me, some of the time."

Iva? Scared Brianna?

Well, she {had locked all of House Orwin away in prison worlds. And broken us up into small groups while she was at it. That was all Grandma Kaitlin's doing, though, right?

Not entirely, no. I knew it wasn't.

But I still wasn't sure I could see why Brianna would say she was {scared of Iva.

At any rate, just at the moment, it was more important to play peacemaker than sleuth.

I stood up, wrapped my arms around her, and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"You must think this is hilarious," Brianna said. "The kind of ironic Alanis Morisette wouldn't know if ten thousand spoons fell in her lap."

Another kiss. "You are easily the prettiest woman I've ever met. Hands down." At least, I'd thoughts so right up until the day Holly had become an immortal.

"Just not the hottest. Because I didn't have swollen, oversized melons."

"I didn't say that."

"Whatever," she said. "Like it's not obvious."

"And I'm sure you prefer men with relatively small penises."

"That's different," Brianna said.

"Care to explain how?"

"Some men think anything bigger than a healthy B cup is excessive. There are {no women who {prefer small guys. Some don't care. But that's not the same."

"Okay, but some women do think massive cocks are unappealing."

"Nope. There are no such women," she said with a smile.

I laughed and kissed the tip of her cute little nose.

"I'm not going to deny that I tend to favor voluptuous women," I said. "But I think you're underestimating how attractive I find you. I'd be surprised if there's a heterosexual male alive who could resist you."

"Now we're getting somewhere," Brianna said.

"To be honest, I had fantasies about you long before I knew who we were. Back when I still thought incest was disgusting."

"Really?"

"Really," I said.

She stared at me, fretting at her lower lip with impossibly white teeth. Her Libido soared.

"I {have changed you know. In case you're wondering. Which I know you are. But I'm not going to tell you I'm a whole new person. And if you think I should be, that I should apologize for everything I ever was, not just the worst of the things that I did, you can go fuck yourself with a sharp stick. In your piss hole."

"Lovely image," I said.

"I mean it," she said, poking my chest. "Write this down if you need to. I'm still going to delight in torturing you. Just somewhat more figuratively now. I never was the kind of girl you take home to mother."

"Brie, you've known my mother since you were a kid."

"That's not the point," she said. "None of the guys I dated ever introduced me to their parents. But there's not one that wouldn't have done just about anything you can imagine to keep me around for even another week."

"I get it," I said. "Basically, I shouldn't freak out at the first sign of your wild side."

"Exactly," she said.

I picked her up by the waist and slumped her over my shoulder. She squealed and drummed her little fists against my back, but only to make a show of it.

"I've changed too," I said. I threw her down on the bed, summoned some rope, and tied her hands and feet to the four corners of the bed.

Which only made her Libido soar.

I set about pleasuring her orally, but when she was right at the brink of an orgasm, I got up and climbed out of bed. As she stared at me in horror, I padded over to the kitchen, got a beer, and drank the whole thing before coming back to finish her off.

After I had my way with her for a while, I untied her.

Once free, Brianna tackled me.

Over the next few hours, I came to fully appreciate how lucky Dom had been.