Homelands Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

"I've done far worse than this, believe you me." Then she looked around his room, found the mini baseball bat he'd got from the A's game last spring, and gestured to it. "Give me that. I'm going to give you a real show."

"You can't be serious."

He looked at the bat. Sure, as baseball bats went, it was miniature. Hence the name. But compared to the few sex toys he'd ever seen women play with, it was huge.

"You won't even be able to fit it in there."

"Kurt, honey, you haven't got the slightest clue what I'm capable of."

It was a wonder that those words alone didn't finish him off.

"If you say so," he said, tossing her the bat.

She caught it in one hand. Then she climbed up on the bed, and spread her legs wide.

For a moment, she just let him stare at her. For which he was quite thankful.

There definitely were two Olivias. He was sure. Though he hadn't made a point of checking out his sister before, he was positive that her legs weren't that curvy, her ass that round. She was still very skinny. Skinnier than he'd consider ideal. But she had more of an athletic build now, which he definitely liked, than he thought she should. Her ass should have been flat, shapeless, and hardly existent. The widest part of her legs should have been her knees. And her waist couldn't possibly be that small. Thin as she was, and narrow as her hips were, she still had an impossible waist-to-hip ratio.

A bottle of lube suddenly lay beside her. When and where she'd gotten that from, he had no idea. Yet neither did he care really. Something unnatural, or even supernatural, was going on. It had to be. But that was just fine by him.

He glanced at his alarm clock. Twelve twenty.

Maybe something magical had happened at midnight after all.

At first, Olivia just teased herself lightly with her fingers. She spread her lips apart, giving him a good view of everything. Flicked her clit with manicured nails. Rubbed her vulva with the palm of her hand. But soon enough, she was finger-fucking herself vigorously.

Then came the bat.

While she'd worked with her fingers, he'd been utterly captivated. He hadn't even had the chance to think to himself that it was hot. He'd been completely enthralled. But now that she was guiding that fat wooden dildo towards her love canal, he found himself cringing, head tilted to the side, with one eye half-closed.

"Ungh... fuck yeah," Olivia sighed as the round head slipped inside her.

A slurping sound filled the air as an airtight seal formed around the bat.

"Oh god," Kurt said with a shudder.

"Mmm, yeah. You like that?" Olivia asked.

Were they done pretending that this was supposed to be awkward for her then?

"You are something else," Kurt said. "I think you just won."

Ever so slowly, she pushed a few more inches inside. As more of the shaft disappeared, she dug her teeth into her full lower lip and pressed her beautiful blue eyes shut. A shudder so violent it could almost be called a convulsion ran over her.

"Seriously. I can't top that," he said.

What could she possible ask him to do that would even compare?

She slid the bat back out, sighed, spent a few seconds petting her little kitten, then climbed out of bed and slipped her clothes back on. As she was dressing, she said, "Well, fortunately for you, I wasn't going to ask you to try. But I hope you don't think we're done."

Kurt almost pointed out that she hadn't gotten off. When she'd started stripping, he'd thought to himself that if she tried to weasel her way out of the dare by touching herself for a few seconds then saying she was done, he'd insist that she go to completion. But he couldn't actually say she needed to do more now. Not with a straight face. Not after she'd taken a fucking baseball bat inside her vag.

What a fucking birthday present.

"I'll keep going if you want," he said. "Only fair to give you chance to get back at me. But I'm happy to go ahead and admit right now that you're going to win."

"No one wins at Truth or Dare, Kurt. That's not the point."

Come to think of it, he couldn't remember ever hearing what the rules were for how it ended. People always seemed to either get bored with it or decide that it was going too far.

Or start fucking like animals.

Was that where they were headed?

If she asked him to, would he say no?

His shoulders jerked spasmodically as he dry heaved.

No, he wouldn't go there. He could flirt with being a libertine. Could jerk-off to fantasies of fucking her or his mother. Could even, apparently, watch his sister strip and masterbate. With a damn baseball bat. But if it really came down to it, to actually doing it, to committing incest? No. There were lines that just couldn't be crossed.

While he was still telling himself those lies, his sister finished dressing and said, "I dare you to steal a pair of Mom's panties, smell them, then jerk off into them."

"What? I didn't even pick truth or dare."

"You weren't seriously going to say `truth' after the little show I just put on, were you?"

######################## Scene 6

Setting: Nick's apartment in Los Angeles. Shortly after scene 4. POV: Nick #########################

"Look, I know she's not your sister," Glenn said when Veronica was in the bathroom.

Nick choked on the weak margarita he was only drinking so his sister wouldn't be the only one drinking them. "You saw through that, huh?"

What the fuck?

Since they were kids, everyone told them they looked alike. They had the exact same caramel skin, the same jet black hair, the same brown eyes. She didn't quite have his dimples, but they had similar noses and broad cheekbones.

Did that mean Glenn knew, and was trying to find the most diplomatic way he could to express that he wasn't grossed out by it? Or was he really that clueless?

"C'mon, man. You live on the other side of the fucking city. Why would you come down to Pasadena after the semester's over? To show `your sister' your lame apartment?"

Well, it was a pretty flimsy story.

"I get what's really going on."

Nick sipped his drink, maintaining eye contact with his roommate as he did so as to signal for him to continue. He thought he knew what was coming next, but he wasn't sure.

"She wants to bang another guy," Glenn said casually. "You're cool with that, but you figured I'd make fun of you if you said anything. Right?"

"We were going to go out to a club, pick up some random guy," Nick said. "But when you invited us to come with you...."

"That killed that plan. So you figured you'd stay home and have some fun yourselves."

"Exactly," Nick said.

"I get it. Why else would you come all the way out here, except to have the kind of sex you can only have with no one around? Which you figured would be the case. Guess I should have told you I decided last minute to take a summer class."

"It's cool. Don't worry about it," Nick said.

"I am, of course, going to make fun of you. But not while she's around."

"Thanks," Nick said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't mention it." Glenn finished off the remainder of his beer. "You ready for a beer? Or are you still trying to make sure she doesn't feel like the odd one out?"

Nick sighed. "Fuck it. Yeah, grab me one too."

As he waited for his roommate to pop the tops on the micro brews, he asked, "So did Becca really send you that text?"

Glenn laughed. "Yeah, man. That was for real. Dude, I've been wanting to fuck her for months. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to hang out with her just to see if you'd ask me to fuck your girlfriend. No offense. She's hot. But more your type than mine."

Very much his type, in a sense.

"So you'd be cool with that?"

"Me?" Glenn asked, laughing. "I think I should be asking you that."

"Think I've already answered," Nick said.

"What are we talking about?" Veronica asked as she came back in. She gave first Glenn then Nick a nervous smile. The kind that would break at a moment's notice if she didn't get the answer she was looking for.

"Becca," Nick said. "Glenn's lady friend."

"Fucking bitch," Glenn said.

Veronica laughed. "That's how it works, huh? If she puts out, she's a slut. If she doesn't, she a bitch. We can't win with you guys, can we?"

"Oh, I don't know about that," Nick said.

Thinking that it had been a sincere question. Foolishly.

"Yeah, I can think of a few ways you can win me over," Glenn said.

Veronica arched her eyebrows and looked Glenn up and down.

So. That was where the night was going.

Not for a minute did Nick buy that Glenn thought Veronica was his girlfriend rather than his sister. Yet neither did he care.

######################## Scene 7

Setting: Wes and Zoey's home in Los Angeles. A little after Scene 5. POV: Kurt #########################

It was not until they were back in his room, with the door closed behind them, that Kurt finally started breathing again.

Olivia covered her mouth, trying to contain a fit of laughter.

"I could've fuckin' sworn she woke up," Kurt panted.

"It's a wonder she didn't, with all the noise you made," his sister said. Then, plopping down on the edge of his bed, she pointed at the pair of panties he held clutched in his right hand. "But at least you got the goods."

"Yeah," he said.

"So." Liv crossed her legs and folded her hands over her knee. "Let's see it."

Kurt laughed. "Gimme a sec, would you? Still outta breath over here."

"Fine. But I hope you're not trying to chicken out of this."

"Liv, I just snuck into our parents' bedroom and stole a pair of Mom's panties out of her laundry hamper. Does it look like I'm not willing to play along?"

His sister simply shrugged. If she was the least bit impressed, it didn't show.

He was still a bit short of breath, but the truth was that he needed to work himself up to what came next. Granted, Olivia had already masterbated in front of him. It didn't really make sense to worry that she might think him some kind of sick freak if he followed through with her dare. But, for whatever reason, he still suspected she might do just that. If she told his friends that he'd tried to get her to watch him jerking off into a pair of their mother's panties, and he countered that she'd already fucked herself with a baseball bat in front of him, she'd deny it. And they'd obviously believe her. So, he had just as much dirt on her as she'd have on him, in principle. But he knew better.

She wasn't trying to get him to do this just so she could embarrass him though.

"Okay," he said, holding the pair of blue silk drawers up. "Here goes."

No reaction came from Olivia.

No more excuses. No more stalling.

He held them up to his nose and took a deep whiff. Then exhaled and took another.

"Well?" Olivia asked, after his third sniff.

Kurt shrugged.

"They're clean?"

"I'm just trying to think of how to describe it. Definitely not what I expected."

"Eww. Don't tell me you're smelling lemonade. Or fruit punch."

Kurt snickered. Not that the idea of smelling his mother's urine or menstruation was amusing. But his sister's choice of words seemed so unnecessarily circumspect, given the way the night was progressing.

"No, not that," he said. "They smell like... well, like a woman should. But they also smell like... I don't even know. Something sweet. Fruity. Weird, but not bad."

"So you like the way they smell?"

He paused. "Would it be weird if I said yes?"

"We're sorta past that point now, don't ya think?"

"Yeah." He took another whiff. "Definitely digging it."

A knowing smile spread across his sister's lips.

He tossed the panties to her. "How would you describe that?"

The panties landed in her lap. Kurt had almost expected her to freak out at that, but she didn't. Neither did she make any move to do as he suggested. She just picked them up and tossed them back to him. "You're not done with them yet, buddy boy."

He caught the panties with one hand. Then, for a moment, just stared at his sister.

"Well?" she said.

"I... I can't just... perform on demand."

"Oh, please," she said. "Like I can't see your raging hard-on."

"I'm nervous," he said.

She slipped out of bed and moved towards him. "Maybe just a few seconds in my mouth. You think that would help?"

"Liv!"

"Where did you think this was going?"

"Not there!"

But it was just something he felt like he was supposed to say.

Then she burst out laughing. "Fucking-A, Kurt. You thought I was serious, didn't you? What is wrong with you?"

"Heh. I knew you were just fucking with me."

"Riiiight," she said, tossing a lock of hair over her shoulder.

Trying to laugh, he sat down in his computer chair.

His sister crossed her arms under her breasts. "I wasn't kidding about the dare, though. Go on. Whip it out and get to work. Those panties aren't going to fill themselves with jizz."

Fuck it. The rules were the rules.

"There we go!" she said, clapping, as he pulled it out.

That was the last she had to say until the moment he started grunting and covered the tip of his cock with his mother's panties. Right up until then, she'd sat perfectly still, her blue eyes open wide as she stared in awe at him pumping his big dick back and forth with his right hand. That was probably pretty much what he'd looked like, earlier, when she'd been playing with herself.

"Nice," she said when he finished.

Kurt was breathing heavily. "I feel so dirty."

"Isn't it great?" she asked, chest rising and falling rapidly.

That it was.

"Okay, my turn," she said. "Truth."

Kurt laughed as he tossed his mother's panties in the garbage can underneath his desk. "Truth, huh? Getting nervous?"

"Nope," she said. "Just figured you've probably got a bunch of questions you want to ask by now. Figured I'd tee it up nice for ya." She paused for a moment then said, "And if I got that sports metaphor wrong, you can just keep it to yourself."

He rolled his eyes.

"Have you ever done something you shouldn't have-"

His sister started snickering.

"-been able to do?"

The sound died.

"You know. Something... impossible?" he added.

"Like magic?" she asked. Her tone was flat. Almost impatient. Certainly not amused or incredulous, the way it should have been, given that he was suggesting pretty much exactly that. Which was, or should have been, crazy.

Kurt shrugged. "I guess so. Yeah."

"Of course."

He recoiled. "Um, come again?"

"Oh, don't be so dense," his sister said, with a dismissive wave of her hand. "You know we're not normal. You've known it for some time, I'd wager. Wasn't right away that you knew it was all of us. Thought maybe it was just you. But you pieced together that it runs in the family a while ago, right?"

He didn't say anything.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Kurt. Did you really think you were special?"

He shrugged. "Until tonight, yeah. I guess. I mean, I wasn't even really sure I could do things myself until pretty recently."

"Huh."

Blood rushed to his cheeks.

"Well, anyway," she continued. "Yeah, I can do lots of things ordinary people can't. We all can. You, me, Mom, Dad, our cousins. Our whole family. Because we're not like other people. Not even from this world, in fact."

"Get out."

So his sister explained it to him.

They were members of a supernatural race. Immortals. Beings that had, at various points in history been mistaken for gods and goddesses, or demons, or other things. They'd been the inspiration for myths of incubi and succubi, angels and demons, and the more sexual interpretations of vampires.

The whole family was waiting for his cousin Annie to come of age later that month. Then they'd all return to their ancestral home in the First Court of Summer.

"You're serious?" he asked.

But he knew the truth. Crazy as sounded, too much rang true for him to doubt it. And her story was far too detailed to be something she made up on the spot.

"That's why we're so big on incest."

His jaw just about hit the floor. "Say what?"

"Oh, yeah. Big family tradition. I've been fucking Dad for years. And Mom, and our aunts, and our cousins. Now that you're of age, you can too."

It was exactly what he wanted to hear. But his mind still rebelled at the idea. It was just too absurd. Too much like something a horny teenager would dream up.

"Why do you think I came by your room, dummy? I wanted to be your first."

Words failed him.

Olivia got up off the bed and approached him. Running her nails through his short blonde hair, she said, "Mom wants to be the one to initiate you. But that's just too bad."

"I'm not falling for the same trick twice in one night," he said.

"No trick." She took one of his hands and placed it on her hip. "Think about it. You've got supernatural powers. Among other things, they let you do all kinds of crazy shit in the bedroom. And, in all the world, there are just a few women who have the same powers. They just so happen to be members of your family. Can you really pass up the opportunity to be with them just because society tells you that incest is wrong? We're all consenting adults here, right? At least, as of an hour ago."

"What about deformed-"

"That doesn't happen. Not to us, anyway. We're none of us born with anything but the slightest physical imperfections. Birth defects? Health problems? Forget it. Unheard of."

"Oh," he said. "But still, wouldn't it be weird-"

"No one's talking about having your babies anyway," she added. The look in her eyes said it all. This was lust, pure and simple. Nothing more. "I can't get pregnant unless I want to. Same goes for all the women of our kind. We don't have periods. Or accidental pregnancies. None of those complications."

Kurt felt like he should have some other argument ready.

He really should have. But he was coming up blank.

He'd long since passed the point where it was inevitable that he was going to fuck his sister that night.

Without another word, he grabbed her by those lovely little ass cheeks, stood up, and carried her over to the bed. She laughed as he did, throwing her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," his sister whispered in his ear while he fumbled with his pants.

By way of response, he took her lips in his. They were unimaginably soft. And to say that Olivia was a good kisser was to fundamentally abuse the word "good."

That wasn't the only reason he made a mess in his pants though.

Part of it was the sheer excitement and disbelief at what was happening, to be sure. But, mostly, there had been something unnatural in that kiss. His sister had done something supernatural to him. He'd felt it, but not with any of his five ordinary senses. As their lips pressed against one another's, an intense wave of euphoria had crashed into him.

Thankfully, though, that didn't mean he couldn't keep right on going. Because, as he would soon learn, there was essentially no limit to the number of orgasms their kind could experience in one session. And that was the least of what their powers enabled them to do.

######################## Scene 8

Setting: Gabriela and Jennifer's home in Los Angeles. Shortly after Scene 2. POV: Gabriela #########################

Patty's ice cream party turned into family movie night. Annie even managed to convince Jennifer that she could finish her math homework during study hall tomorrow. So, much to Gabriela's disappointment, the five of them sat together in the living room, fully clothed, keeping their hands to themselves, for most of the rest of the evening.

Eventually, though, Annie tapped out. It wasn't until they were halfway through the second Harry Potter movie, but at least they didn't have to sit through the whole thing.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers