Homeward Bound Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

"You don't care so much about them do you, doctor tender-heart?"

"And you, comrade internationalist?"

The girl snorted, and raised his hand against the moon, they can see through the entry of the hut. joining the fingertips of her inch and her index finger.

"Not even so much!" she said.

"Hmm... " nodded the medic. They kept silent for a while.

"Are you sleepy?" the girl asked.

"No. And you?" the men answered, Silence again.

"We will not get away from here alive," the girl said, calm, just as if she was talking about the weather.

"And why should we not?"

"Because. We were lucky till now. Too much luck. It cannot go that way forever."

"We have been lucky because we always got them with her trousers lowered. And it could well be this way yet. They don't know that we are here. For all they know, there is nobody, here. Or else, there could be a battalion of Speznaz. here around. But not we"

"Hmm!" the girl snorted. That man did not imagine what a platoon of Speznaz could do. A Batallion, figure it out... "However, something can always go wrong. And if so, "nam khanà"... we are dead... "

"It's possible," the medic agreed. But the things don't get better, just because think that way. Think positive! And then, "que serà, serà"... He was going to give voice to these thoughts, when the girl spoke again.

"And so, since we are in this... situation... all that is important out of here... here and now... it doesn't matter... "

"Hmm... " the medic shrugged. He never was in for philosophy.

"As long as we are here... the only thing that matters is... to be alive... to live... just living... nothing more... "

"Hmm... " the medic nodded. In that sense... Yes, it made sense...

"And then, there's no use to waste time... "

"What... what are you doing?"

The girl did not lose her time explaining to him what she was doing: she just landed on him. He felt her breast pushed and pressed against his chest, and her body moving and wigging over his own: it took a while to the medic to realize that she was just trying to undress her trousers and then her underwear. When she did it, she sat astride his loins...

"Wait... this is not... " he said.

"Don't play the fool: we both want it... " she answered. And indeed, when she took his member, it was hard already... She just guided it inside of herself. The clutch of her belly was strong and hot... Well, it was really happening. And there was nothing he could do to stop her. She was going up and down already over him. Breathing hard as if she was exercising with commitment, instead of...

"Touch me!" she ordered him. Then she repeated, more calmly. "Touch me..."

He put his hand on her breasts, through the dress, but she stopped him, unsbuttoned her blouse and her bra, then took his wrists and put his hands on her naked skin, nodding. That way it was better... He massaged her breasts calmly, feeling them getting more swollen. They were quite big, warm, soft and firm at the same time, with two not so big nipples, very erected already... She mumbled, her eyes closed, a relaxed face. More than a mumbling, the satisfied purring of a healthy, big she-cat...

Why she was doing it? Maybe for the same reason why Francoise started to make sex with him, he thought, while she kept moving over him. To forget what was happening all around her, the men she had killed, and those who could kill her... and even to feel good, why not? For a change... If she accepted to do it with him, then, it meant that he was not too bad, even in those conditions... That he was not so dirty and stinky as he thought, just for starting... Nice to know...

She was moving her pelvis back and forth, now, over his belly, keeping his penis inside. It was nice to have it inside of her... Deep, very warm, and strong... He could push it a bit more, if he wanted, and she enjoyed it, when she did it... She nodded, and it was all... Keep doing it, Western male... No need for words...

"Hug me... hug me... " she whispered. His sex inside was good, but not enough for her. She wanted his arms clinching her... He took her shoulders and pull her down, kissing her when she landed again over his body... A French kiss if ever there was one, and she did not oppose a second... Just a "HMMM!", but no resistance at all... That was what she wanted... Yes, a French kiss, too... And his sex inside yet...

Who said the women don't like to feel a man inside, every now and then, no matter so much who? It means not to be a whore. She was NOT a whore. She needed it, that was that. And she enjoyed it... They both were free, although for sad reasons... So, what was wrong?

She was still moving over him, just her pelvis and her lower backbone, breathing hot over his shoulder when she greeted all his sex inside of her... He could smell her hair, her sweat, feel her breast softly pressed against his chest, and it was fine... His hands were on her butts, and even her skin was hot... He started caressing her between her buttocks, and she mumbled, nodding. When he reached her hole down there, she looked at him, silently, and then nodded again. And he penetrated her there too... She closed her eyes and let him, with something that could be a moan of surrender... Penetrated by both sides... and happy about it...

Who said the women don't like to feel a man inside, every now and then, no matter so much who? It means not to be a whore. She was NOT a whore. She needed it, that was that. And she enjoyed it... They both were free, although for sad reasons... So, what was wrong?

She was still moving over him, just her pelvis and her lower backbone, breathing hot over his shoulder when she greeted all his sex inside of her... He could smell her hair, her sweat, feel her breast softly pressed against his chest, and it was fine... His hands were on her butts, and even her skin was hot... He started caressing here between her buttocks, and she mumbled, nodding. When he reached her hole down there, she looked at him, silently, and then nodded again. And he penetrated her there too... She closed her eyes and let him, with something that could be a moan of surrender... Penetrated by both sides... and happy about it...

She felt weak. Provided that a man touched her in the right way, in the right places, and she became his slave. For an hour, half an hour, a quarter of hour, but his slave. And she liked it. She felt the man's hand gripping her shoulders, and then the man rolled on his side, letting her lay on her back, on her "pattu", where she was before assailing him. But now he was over her, inside of her... He looked in her eyes, while he kept plowing her insides, and one more time, and she nodded... Yes, yes, keep doing it... She was going to "finish"... Just some more blows, and...

"Inside?" he asked. She looked in his eyes, for a a second, and nodded. Yes, inside, "vnutrì", down in my belly... She closed her eyes while she felt him fill her up, warm and strong... And when she felt it, she "finished", came, enjoyed it till the bitter end... Just a bad thought crossed her mind, for a moment. What could happen? Could he have some ill? No... he was a good stud, healthy as a bull, smart, and even brave... A childbirth? No, out of time, no risk...

And in the temporary dusk of the consciousness caused by the orgasm, she felt that something, very deep inside of her, neither a semen nor an egg, was regretting for that "out of time". Too bad! What a waste of good stuff, though that male was not a Russian... What sons and daughters could have come out of that...

And SHE would have made Russians of them...

-

The male caught his breath for a while, looking at her face transfixed by pleasure, her eyes closed, then he tried to pull out of her. He gripped his shoulder with a hand, without opening her eyes.

"No... stay inside of me... " she begged. She liked to have the male inside yet, when all was done, if it all had been worthwhile... And it HAD BEEN worthwhile "ciòrt vosmì"... She breathed and opened her eyes, looking at his face. He was again the strong young woman he knew. Eyes in the eyes, a wolf staring at another wolf, respecting his strength, but without fear, let alone submission. She smiled a bit, nothing mawkish, somehow comeradely: "You... you touch too well... "Italyànyez"!"

He snorted, hugged her and rolled on his side, till he had his spine on the ground, always holding her between his arms. Then he took her "pattu" and covered her back with it, as to prevent her from taking cold. She felt that he was treating her as a little girl, in need of the care of an adult, and she was not sure it was acceptable, for her...

Oh, "ciòrt vosmì", he could even cradle her and sing her to sleep. Provided nobody was around to hear and see...

-

The soldier boy was not far enough from the hut for not to hear anything. He heard something, and imagined the rest.

Well, what he had to do? Should he storm in the hut and kill him, her, or both? And why in the Hell? The girl was adult enough, she knew what she was doing, and she was not her sister, nor her girlfriend. Yes, she was Russian and the medic was not. So what? The medic was not the kind of man who rapes a girl, and that girl was not so easy to rape, as far as he had seen... Not easy at all...

So SHE had CHOSEN to do it with him. Well. So let it be. "Bog s nyèi", may God be with her...

But he would have liked to see or hear some "dushmany" coming in. And to shoot him dead, of course: straight to Allah's Heaven. Just so. To blow off steam...

No one came. Not even near.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers
12