Homework Incentive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, very much."

"Take off your clothes."

It just came out of me.

She just started to undress. Again, no hesitation. She took off her top first, no bra, but then her shorts too. I had not yet seen her fully naked. I just stood there watching. After her shorts she removed her panties. Now she stood there fully naked in front of me. She had a light curly bush -- the hair slightly lighter than the hair on her head.

She was beautiful, in my mind the most beautiful thing I had eve seen.

"I am going to get undressed too."

And she just nodded to me.

She got to see my naked body, I had an erection--I felt a bit awkward about it, but also excited to be naked with her.

Then I got up on the bed and propped pillows up against the back wall

"Come sit with me."

She did she came right up and sat next to me.

"Are you going to do whatever I say?"

"Pretty much."

"Why?"

She shrugged, "I dunno. I love you I guess."

"But you will?... You love me?"

"Yes"

I was feeling like things had been leading to this, even though I did not realize it, and not sure why. But I wanted it, and it seemed she did too.

We were both now sitting with our backs propped up to the back wall with pillows, our knees up. I leaned over and took her face in my hands to kiss her.

This was my first real kiss, and it felt electric to me, our lips met, hers so soft, slightly open, inviting me to her. I took them in as we first just let our lips softly touch and kiss, little soft kisses, pecks mostly but softer, lip to lip. Then lasting longer and firmer.

I pulled her more to me turning our bodies more together. It was unbelievable that this was really happening, I was naked with my sister, we were really kissing, like lovers. I brought my arms around her, pulling her to me for a full embrace. Finally, we were using our tongues to kiss.

We just kissed and embraced for some time. I let my hands run over her body, caressing her. I knew I wanted her, wanted her fully.

"I want you."

"Yes, and I want you too. But you should know a couple of things. I am a virgin, not sure if you knew that. And I am not on birth control."

"Oh, so I have to use a condom?"

"I--I know this is weird, but--well it is up to you. But if we do not use birth control, you have to be ready for the consequence that you could make me pregnant with your baby."

"Like, you'd really do that, you'd leave it up to me, and have our baby if I wanted it?"

"Yes, I know it would be complicated, but I would have your baby."

I then went and took her in my arms again, kissing her and pulling her down to laying with me on the bed.

We kissed more, now full body to body. I moved her on to her back, and laying part way over her begin to kiss her body all over. I worked down her face, her neck, her chest. I spent time, kissing and nicking and sucking each nipple. Then I worked my way down her belly, little soft wet kisses. As I got right to her sex, he curly bush, untrimmed, I then went to her feet and worked my way back up.

I get back to her sex. I could tell she was aroused, the scent, the puffiness, and the gleam of her pussy. I knew about licking a woman, even if I had never really seen a real one before.

"I want to eat you, tell me what feels good--you know I've never done anything like this, I guess you have not either?"

"No, I've never done anything with a guy for real."

I first just licked the lips, up and down, tasting her, taking in her scent. At her suggestion I used a finger to open her up play with her. Letting my finger explore her sex, the first I had touched. She showed me how to touch her clitoris, how to be firm yet gentle with it. I could sense her increasing arousal, her body tensing some, her wetness increasing, juices flowing. I then started to use my tongue on her clit, until she directed me to lick right on her spot, how to let my tongue flick over it. This situation was so intense for us both that she was soon coming to a climax. I was so hard, excited myself, that I had to keep my cock from touching anything as I knelt between her legs, so I would not just go off!

I felt her shudder and she put her hands on my head, arching her body groaning, and then she really shook, holding me there, telling me not to move. I figured that she was cumming, having her own orgasm. I held my tongue against her sex, her clit, as her orgasm subsided and then slowly relaxed.

I rolled to her side to lay there for a bit, letting my own excitement go down a bit.

We lay side by side for a bit and I held her hand. We did not speak. After what seemed like an eternity but was probably no time at all, and rolled over so I was on top of her, straddling her body, then getting my legs between hers.

We were looking right at each other now, as I guided my erect cock into her entrance. I slowly let my cock go in. The feeling was incredible as her pussy enveloped my cock, took me in. I just slowly moved my hips to press my cock deeper in to her, slowly getting it all the way down and in her. I stopped there to get used to the feeling of being in her. Here was my sister giving me her virginity as I gave her mine.

Once again, what was both an eternity and no time at all, I started to move in and out of her, at first slowly, and stopping to catch myself, until I just wanted it too much. Needing to just do it, to let my own orgasm take me. I had no intention of pulling out. I hoped we would not regret it, but I wanted her this way. Then it happened, my body gave in, my cock pulsated, as I was cumming inside her, inside my own sister. She held me to her as I did. She let me collapse on her and just stay there. After a little bit, I found my cock was getting hard again, never having gotten fully soft, and I began again, moving in her. This time with more energy and lasting longer, until once again I exploded inside her.

12