HomeWreckers Incorporated

Story Info
Lawyer Jodie helps wives get back at their cheating Marines.
5.4k words
7.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
220 Followers

## Marines are always faithful. Just not to their wives.

My phone rings and it always makes me wet. I document and log my calls meticulously. I get dozens a week. Every military wife pays happily for an initial consult to bitch to me about their unfaithful husbands. I hear about how lonely their time is while their man is on deployment or an 'extended field exercise.' How hopeless they feel about being under the gun by the Uniform Code of Military Justice, or UCMJ. It's unfortunate for them to be held accountable as a crime if they cheat, yet their husbands get to sneak around on ship, during port calls, and even with other female Marines behind the wire. The Core protects their own, even at the expense of the spouse. I hear this same sob story all the time.

Then, they happily pay me to help arrange an under the table solution to avoid trouble.

I can't lie. When I'm taking notes, their name, and the amount of time I'm charging for it, I can't help but smile.

And get super fucking horny.

I never thought that I would use my law degree like this. But helping military wives get back at their husbands, protect them legally, and then get to watch it happen, *and* get paid for it? Well... Let's just say that kind of justice is better to watch playout in the bedroom rather than a courtroom.

I'm sitting at a hotel restaurant outside in Oceanside when I get my first call of the day. Nothing like hearing a juicy story of a military cheater over avocado toast and black coffee first thing in the morning. The wife's name is Yolanda. As soon as I ask her what's wrong, I'm startled by how loud she screams on the phone. I smile and turn the volume down as I get eyes from the rest of the patrons over the white table cloths under the gray sky.

"Nick's bitch showed up to my house because she was stupid enough not to know when he's getting back. This skank ass hoe showed up in fucking fishnets and high heels, thinking I wasn't going to be home. I'm ready to go out there and slap that bitch in her car," Yolanda says.

I sit up in my seat.

"Wait, she's still there? She's parked out front of your house?"

"Yes!" Yolanda says with strain in her voice. "She was trying to explain to me that he never told her he was married. That's she's in the middle of some divorce or some shit with another enlisted that won't sign the papers. She's out there crying like a little hoe. But I don't believe her."

I write in my notes that her husband has been carrying on this cheating affair for a while. But, since his side piece is still around, that means two things.

One, another client and more money for me. Two, another person that I can potentially watch. I'm so excited that I shove a piece of toast in my mouth so I don't interrupt Yolanda's rant about how she's taken care of Nick for years. How he could betray her like this. All of the common things I hear from military wives being cheated on. I'm still partially chewing when there's a break in her rant for me to get a word in.

"Hey, go invite that other woman into your house," I mumble.

"What?!" she screams.

I fumble the coffee as her voice crackles in my headphones. I brush it off my black work skirt as I explain.

"Listen, if she's a military wife too, she's also at risk for being prosecuted by her husband's command. If she leaves now, she may do something rash and get everyone in trouble, including you."

There's a pause, enough for me to pour more cream and sugar into my cup and run a few numbers into my spreadsheet on my tablet. Seeing the money makes me just as horny as watching.

"You mean Nick could go to jail for cheating on me?" she says, now with a more subdued tone.

"That's correct. A military spouse who commits adultery may find themselves facing administrative disciplinary action or court martial. If the woman out there goes and talks, he could be discharged and be put away for a year. That also means your benefits and all of his pay go out the window too."

"But... Could I go to jail?"

"Have you cheated on him?" I ask.

There's a long silence over the phone and I sip my coffee. I remind myself that going eight months without your spouse isn't a natural thing to endure. Neither is being monogamous and fully faithfully. We're only human. Seeking physical comfort from another person is as human as grieving a life lost at war.

Unfortunately the military doesn't think so. Especially the Marine Corps.

"Look Yolanda," I say leaning on the breakfast table, "Go out there and bring that woman in. Be cordial. Be calm. And we can come up with a plan that will keep everyone out of jail. And everyone, including Nick, will all benefit from this."

Her heavy breathing over the phone gives way to her front door opening. With each step that I hear, it brings me closer to the kind of orgasms I crave.

---

## Do I think what I do is wrong?

Sure. Call it wrong to keep people out of jail for 'infidelity.' Call me a devil for making a deal cheaper than locking up souls in a hell called military prison. Call it a sin for creating carnal knowledge among the ignorant. Call it whatever you want. But I know for certain; something this natural, this fucking hot to watch, this profitable, cannot be wrong when you do it just right.

Which is why I'm immediately wet when I see Nick getting out of his car with his rucksack and dirty cammies.

"Alright Yolanda and Jamie, here we go," I say, moving away from the blinds of the front room of Yolandas house.

Yolanda is swirling a highball glass in her long fingers as she sits at the table next to the kitchen. Her jet black hair is in braids and she stares into it as if she's looking for a sign in her drink. If I wasn't so fucking turned on by the situation, I would have taken a picture. It's even hotter seeing her new compatriot Jamie sitting next to her at the table. The charming skinny blond woman adjusts the papers of the contract on the table, fidgeting with the newspaper clip, as if holding the paper together will somehow keep this whole situation from spiraling out of control.

Not that the non-binding contract on the table will prevent this whole shit show from spinning itself into a courtroom, but nothing scares a Marine more than paperwork.

And it's that terrified look on Nick's face that makes me wish I could touch myself right in that moment.

"Hey there Nick," I say as I fold my arms.

"Who the fuck are you?" says the roughian as he sets his pack down.

There's already cream in my g-string as his face goes white seeing both Yolanda and Jamie sitting at the table. They both take a drink, allowing the moment to sink into what must be a plummeting feeling of adrenaline now pumping into his body. I let it linger for a bit because I'm a sadistic bitch, but I know not to leave him hanging. You can only enjoy someone's humiliation for so long before it becomes too mean.

"You can call me Jodie. I'm a lawyer. And you should take a seat," I say, pointing over to the table.

Yolanda kicks a chair from under the table and it slides back. She pours herself another drink.

"Sit down Nick. Don't worry. If I wanted you in jail for fucking little Jamie over here, you wouldn't have left the base and already be in fucking handcuffs. Sit."

Nick is breathing hard. He steps gingerly in his tan boots across the entryway to the table. I sit with him and get my notes out.

"So, Nick," I begin, flipping over my yellow legal pad. "Turns out you've been seeing Jamie on the side for a year now. Is that right?"

He shifts in his chair and his massive bulky frame makes the wooden chair whine.

"I feel like I need to call my lawyer," he says.

"I am your lawyer Nick. Actually, I'm acting more as a mediator for this situation rather than representing anyone. Being that you don't want to go to jail for violating article 134 of the UCMJ, and no one here wants to have the Marine Corps digging around in your personal lives, I'm here to help facilitate and offer a different solution."

"And what's that?" he shoots at me.

"This is what's going to happen," says Yolanda leaning forward on the table. Nick's eyes change from sharp knives in my direction to dull duds once he focuses on Yolanda. "I'm gonna say my piece, then I'm going to get my piece. Understand? And if you don't like it, we can just blow this whole thing up and report it to your command."

Nick shifts his head over to Jamie, looking for a way to cut his way out of his situation. But she offers him no angles.

"Don't look at me Nick. You didn't tell me you were married. And I have as much skin in this game for not being outed as you do. So, listen to what we have to offer."

The awkward silence is an opportunity to pour everyone a drink, including myself and Nick. This part is the most work I'll do in this situation. I just wish I had popcorn for what's about to come afterward.

"This is what's going to happen," I say, moving the contract over to him. "Everyone is going to share their feelings, starting with both Yolanda, then Jamie, so they can tell you how much you hurt them by lying to them. After that you can say what's on your mind and why you cheated. Once we do a back-and-forth and get all of those feelings out, then we're going to talk about how we're going to make things... Even."

Nick gives me a slightly raised eyebrow as his folded arms quiver ever so slightly.

"I don't like this arrangement," he says.

"Don't worry," I say, taking a long drink of scotch, "by the end of it, I'm sure you will."

I start the mediation process, giving Yolanda the floor first. At that, Yolanda proceeds to use the same volume of voice she used with me on the phone towards Nick. She unloads on him, bringing up the kind of dirty laundry so filthy that it makes me want to go to bed sopping wet in my own cum. I wish I had popcorn with this drink because this show is the fucking best.

Yolanda accuses him of being away from home so much.

Nick counters with the deployments and how he's lonely.

She escalates to how lazy he is with maintaining their marriage.

He says she doesn't do shit either.

Yolanda gets pissed at him and says he can't last longer than sixty seconds.

Then Nick says her pussy stinks.

I almost laugh out loud at how petty it gets, but Yolanda is furious after that. I almost forget my role to step in, but as soon as Yolanda rises out of her chair and starts pointing at Nick, I'm back to business, coaxing her back into her chair, and resetting the conversation.

By this time, it's Jamie's turn to express her feelings, which are right along the same lines as Yolanda. How terrible it is that he lied. How he left her hanging so many times on dates, parties, and events saying that there was an 'emergency' at work or at home. The tone of her voice rises with her anger. Nick interjects out of turn, escalating the fight.

Jamie accuses him of being a liar and unfaithful.

Nick counters by saying he wasn't lying, how his platoon needed him.

Both Jamie and Yolanda scoff.

Nick roars back with how difficult his job is and how they can't understand.

I let them go, yelling and getting out their anger at each other, ensuring that they all stay seated and have the table between them. I've learned that, no matter how much you try, bottling up anger, resentment, and loneliness can only be expelled by saying it out loud. This is the fastest way for us to arrive at the point of true negotiation is just to get all of this dirty laundry out on the table.

And boy do I have fun watching it.

---

## It Take Three Hours of Yelling

Finally, everyone is out of steam.

And I'm a sopping puddle of my own juices from the anticipation of this moment.

Nick is red in the face, eyes drooping, and breathing steady. After being berated by two women, the man has finally come clean with all of his transgressions, his lying, and his sneaking around. What devil dog appearance he had when he came in turned to nothing more than a gentle puppy dog wanting nothing more than a pet on the head.

For as much of a liar and cheater as he is, both Jamie and Yolanda now understand his plight. He has one of the most stressful jobs in the world. The most demanding on the body, the mind, and ultimately may claim his life. Such oaths as warriors do strange things to them. A person can only deal with stress in so many ways. Their eyes are red from crying and emotional exhaustion hits them. He has the last word, and finally they understand.

It's finally time for my favorite part.

"Alright," I say, bringing up the contract. "Time to talk about how to resolve this and move forward. Divorce is obviously not on the table because that's paper work, and separation isn't really an option because the Core will catch on quickly. So we need to come up with how everyone here is going to have their needs met and make this work. Nick, since you are the one cheating in this situation, Yolanda gets to put forth her needs first. Then we can negotiate how we can move forward."

"How much is this costing?" Nick asks.

"I'm glad you asked. This is my fee," I say, pushing forward part of the contract. Yolanda, Nick, and Jamie all have wide eyes. I make my rate high for a reason.

"However, I'll give you a 75% discount... If I get to watch," I say.

---

## They Agree

I wear my business pants suit to these events because it's as close to attending court as I will ever get. Besides, nothing feels sexier to me than an open crotch set of pantiehoes under an expensive black business skirt. The extra high black stilettos make me feel powerful and sexy, especially for how they sound walking over the marble of the hotel where our "mediation session" will transpire. I always like to arrive early, booking the largest suite with extra beds and chairs that's included in my 'discount.' When checking in, I ensure that everyone is listed for the room and gets an individual key.

I take my key card. One of six.

I'm comfortable and settled in the room with my small bag and a vaporizer in my hand by the time the key card reader chimes. Nick walks in and stands in the entryway as the door bangs shut. He crosses his arms at me. I smile back.

"Jodie," he says, greeting me. I take a pull of the weed and let the smoke curl through my smile.

"Welcome Nick. Good to see you again," I say, pointing at a chair next to me. He carries no bags and simply marches to the seat and sits down. He doesn't waiver his stare at me, and I have to admit his slight disdain turns me on. I take another hit and let the blue glow of the e-stick light the space between us.

"For as much as I hate you," he begins, "I'd hate more having to stand in front of my command at an NJP. That level of professional embarrassment is more than I could bear. But this kind of humiliation from being caught and having this little 'mediation' session setup pales in comparison to getting formally charged. So, over the last week I've been processing this moment we're about to have. At first all I felt was humiliation. But after talking it over with Yolanda more, it changed."

"How?" I ask.

Nick unfolds his arms and caresses the arms of the gray hotel chair, taking a deep breath.

"I have to admit that I like having sneaky sex and cheating behind her back. Humiliating her, fucking someone else without her knowing, made me feel... Satisfied. Now that I'm on the other side of this, I see it differently. I see my wife differently. And getting her to share in the same feelings that I enjoy is... Well, let's just say I've felt less alone and more understood this past week than I ever have in my marriage. We both admit that we've wanted something like this in our bedroom, but just have been too scared to admit it. So, strangely, as much as I hate you, I guess I have to thank you."

I don't often get praise as a lawyer so this feels rare. I offer him a peace offering of weed, but Nick declines.

"Come on Jodie, you know I know better than that. Get me a drink, why don't ya?"

I don't mind being the barmaid for Nick while we wait. Afterall, I am on the clock. I pour him a whisky and set the bottle between us as we both stare at the door, waiting for the others to arrive.

---

## They All Arrive Together

I curl my toes when I see Nick squeeze the armchair as they come in. The sexual tension of Yolanda and Jamie entering the room is so thick that I could use it to pleasure myself. They walk in, wearing long dresses that show hints of their lingerie underneath. Following behind them are their dates for the evening.

Part of my services are helping to arrange the ladies suitors, bulls, fuckboys, or side pieces as part of the mediation. Most of the time they just want to fuck once or twice and be done with it, getting even against their Marine husbands. But, on the rare occasion such as this, they want something consistent.

And my list of consistent civilian bulls is as long as my list of clients.

I procured Yolanda a large bull by the name of Alwan. A man with thick arms and a thick jaw who doesn't say much. But with a cock fatter than the chair I sit in, he lets it do the talking for him. He smells like musty sandalwood and stands behind Yolanda, placing a strong hand on her shoulder as she smiles at Nick. He's done this before and I can tell he's getting good at it.

Jamie asked for someone young. And Emmett is as youthful as I can find in a military town that isn't an enlisted Marine. He's a college junior studying Engineering at San Diego State. But he studies more in the gym and the soccer field than he does in the classroom. The man has that youthful daredevil smile, the kind that seeks a thrill even though it scares the shit out of him. He's never done this before, but he's all in. He stands next to Jamie, and she's more than happy to run her manicured hand along the top of his back to ease his nervousness.

Nick is still, white knuckling the seat with his hands, gazing into Yolanda's eyes with the same intensity that he gave me when he came in. No one says anything for a long moment. For as much fun as the body orgasm I'm having from the sexual tension in the room, I know that I still have a job to do. I rise and move to the bar.

"Why don't you all get comfortable? Drinks?" I say.

The tense trance everyone is in breaks. Sports coats come off and purses are set down. Small talk ensues. I turn with two drinks in my hand to see both Yolanda and Jamie walk up to Nick.

They both kiss him on the cheek and give him a hello.

The article of respect in the agreement they signed during mediation is taken seriously. A good sign. An even better sign is how both Emmett and Alwan sit on the bed and make conversation, getting to know Nick. No enemies, senior officers, or bosses here. Just men and women playing out a fantasy.

I have to agree with Nick. This is much less humiliating than standing at attention in an NJP for cheating... As well as prison time.

Sometimes I can't believe I get paid to do this.

---

## The Sexual Tension Rises As The Alcohol Disappears

Yolanda and Jamie become comfortable, stripping down their long dresses to reveal their lingerie and show off to the men.

Yolanda wears an erotic bustier set complete with sheer mesh underwire cups with lace trim. Her massive tits pour out of the spaghetti straps and almost fall out as she adjusts her white thigh highs. The lace bodice cut out with underbust showcases her sensual curves as she stands up and walks about the room.

Jamie is next, showcasing her fit body to the men. She's a fan of lace, wearing a black sheer strappy bra with satin bow accents. The garter is high around her cut abs, holding up the sheer stockings. There's small silver hearts along the intersections of the straps that glisten in the low light of the hotel room when she turns around, cupping her ass and breasts and giggling at the men fawning over her.

Delimity
Delimity
220 Followers
12