Homie Head

Story Info
It’s what friends are for.
5.5k words
4.77
9.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the tags on this short, sexy romp before you start. Inspired by a friend of mine who has way too much imagination for their own good :)

xo Kate

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"That's not a real thing."

"Um, it tooootally is!"

I rubbed my hands over my face, scrubbing at the skin between my eyes as I squeezed them shut. I knew that when I opened them, she'd be looking at me. Those big, brown eyes all wide with false innocence and a knowing smile with its pronounced cupid's bow.

She was my temptress; my kryptonite. The Marilyn to my Kennedy...not that I fancied myself suave or handsome and not that she was some great lost love. I knew her far too well to actually fall in love. We had a high tension, teasing relationship. One she was apparently ready to escalate.

I peeked at her.

Damn. She'd also thrown her blonde hair over her shoulder and was tugging on the ends. She knew that got me. I loved blondes, especially her particular dishwater color.

I steeled myself against her attack. "What you are talking about is 'friends with benefits', that phrase is a joke."

"It's not!" She protested. "This is completely different! Friends with benefits still implies some level of expectation. Homie head is just to show off and relieve stress with no expectations or further relationship."

I shook my head, a piece of my short strands falling into my eyes. Her hand, with its beautiful blue acrylics, reached up to brush it away.

"That's gotta be something you read in erotica."

Her eyes darted to the left and she smiled, "Well, yeah that's where I first found it. Like a story of a bunch of butch's having a poker night. It was so fucking hot, Rai."

"I bet, but that shit doesn't happen in real life. No friend group gets together to 'exchange oral skills' like you're talking about."

"There are over 8 billion people on this planet. It's happened."

"I thought there were 7 billion?"

"Yeah, uh, people are born every minute."

"They die too."

She rolled her eyes.

"Natalie," I sighed. "How exactly would you propose to our entire, diverse friend group, that we should all get together and suck each other off?"

Natalie twirled her hair around her finger again and leaned back into my couch. "Not the whole group. I can't see Shawn going for anything like that...or Dee for that matter."

"Exactly."

"And I love Lance, but I don't wanna fuck him."

I grabbed my beer from the coffee table and sat back, "See? It sounds hot, sure, but it just wouldn't work with our group." I tossed my beer back, guzzling the cool, crisp lager.

"What about just you and me?"

The beer came out my nose.

"Jeeezus, Nat!" I coughed and hacked in a very unflattering way as she pounded on my back, apologizing.

The liquid burned and I felt like I could smell all those 'notes' people talked about when referring to beers as the last of the bubbles made it through my nostrils. I wiped my mouth and nose on my sleeve.

"Sorry, Rai," she said with a final pat. "I should've waited until you were done drinking."

I set my beer bottle back on the table and swiped a hand through my hair to brush it back off my brow. It was a bit sweaty. Getting up, I stepped over to the slider and popped it open. A cool breeze rushed in, smelling faintly of rain and wet soil. I took a deep breath of it.

"S'fine. But, like, I thought you were strictly the femme for femme kind of bi? I'm not exactly your type." I gestured to my masculine frame dressed in baggy jeans and a tight, black long-sleeved shirt that showed off the bulk in my biceps pretty well.

Natalie turned around to hang over the back of the couch, her elbows resting on the top cushions. "It's not about being each other's type. It's about getting off and feeling good." Her fingers wound together which caused her arms to push her tits in and up. Damn. She did that on purpose. "And I've always found you attractive, Rai. You're hot."

If she expected me to preen and cave at that statement...well, she knew me extremely well then. My ego was stroked.

I could feel my body heating up despite the open door. Her deep gaze was fixed on me and the beers we'd shared were floating my brain in that perfect buzzed state.

"Let me get this straight-"

"Gay, very gay, but go on."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine. You want us to give each other head for 'stress relief'," I put my fingers up in air quotes. "But not in a friends with benefits way. You just want me to lick your pussy until you cum, then go on with our lives and friendship like it didn't happen?"

Natalie stared at the space over my shoulder as her gaze unfocused for a second. I was afraid I'd taken it too far. We talked about sex and kinks with our friends occasionally when we were all hammered or sharing a joint, but this was different. It was just the two of us and we were barely buzzed. She cleared her throat and her eyes focused back on me. "Uh, yeah? I mean, I'm a little curious why these women keep coming back to you for more."

I pushed the slider closed and came back around the couch. "What do you mean?"

Natalie slumped back into the couch. "Well, every woman you've ever slept with has come back for a repeat performance. You've said yourself you've never had a one night stand, it's always been two or three times with the same woman." I shrugged and felt my face heating up. "Well, I'm woman enough to admit that I'm curious what skills you've got."

She was leveling those dark eyes at me, almost challenging me to call her out. Of course, I didn't.

"Just sex?"

"Just oral."

"One night?"

Natalie shrugged. "It doesn't have to only be once. You might fall in love and want to fuck me again," she said with a note of brat in her voice.

I laughed, "That's not gonna happen. I know you too well."

"Well, then how about some stress relief, babe?" She wiggled her eyebrows and picked up her beer bottle.

"Just oral?"

She took a swig while she thought, "You aren't fucking me with that hard packer if that's what you're asking."

I smiled, she had seen my packer a few times. Once when we were drunk and twice when she'd stolen my phone to analyze a sext. It was a rather large piece, but I knew how to wield it...at least that's what I'd been told.

"Fair enough," I offered.

The tension rose, but we didn't move. Natalie's grip on her beer bottle tightened a bit and I just stood there, unsure of what to do now that I'd agreed to fucking one of my best friends for fun.

I could feel my body responding to the promise of sex. Truthfully, it had been a while for me. I had got out of a toxic on-again, off-again relationship about six months prior and had only had one short fling right after that. I didn't know the last time Natalie had been in a relationship, but it was at least that long, if not longer.

She unfroze and took a swig of her beer, then spoke. "So..."

"So?"

"Did you...?"

"Um, now?"

Natalie set down her bottle and sat up higher. "Yeah, it's been months for me. Why wait longer?"

I laughed, "Well, uh, let me go pick up my bedroom really quick and, yeah sure, we can- can do that."

"No need to get all flustered. It's just homie head!" she shouted as I jogged to my bedroom. I knew my face was getting red and I didn't want Natalie to have one more reason to tease me. What I really wanted to do was shut her up, preferably with my tongue on her clit.

Shit. We were really going to do this. I prayed to whatever deity would listen that it wouldn't mess up our friendship as I picked up the piles of half-clean, half-dirty clothes off the floor and shoved them into my too-small closet. The door barely shut.

I scooped the blankets off the floor and tried to arrange them on the bed in a more "Devil may care" way and less of a "Rabid squirrels attacked in my sleep" way. I heard Natalie in the short hallway as I patted my pillow down into place.

"Rai, you didn't have to clean up for me," she strolled in laughing.

"I thought you wanted the real Rai experience?" I shot back.

She smiled as she crossed to my bed. "Oh, I do. At least part of it. I'm dying here." She flopped face-down onto my mattress and spread her body out like a starfish, then rolled over and eyed me.

I sat on the side of the bed with my feet planted on the floor. "Uh, now what?"

She looked around, a bit of her own nerves showing through. "Um, we do it?"

"'It', really?" I rolled my eyes, "Are we in high school?"

Natalie threw herself back down, blonde hair splayed across the center of my bed. "I don't know! I've never done this either!" she screeched into my mattress.

Seeing her lie facedown and groan in frustration knocked something loose in me. It was as if the friendship compartment in my brain opened a little gate and bled into the horny part. Yes, Natalie was still one of my closest friends, but she was also a smoking hot blonde, lying on my bed in tight sweats and asking to be fucked. Who was I to pass that up?

I flicked on the salt lamp next to my bed and strode over to the door to turn the light off. Natalie rolled over when she heard me move. I felt her eyes on me as I clicked off the overhead light and walked slowly back to the bed. My fingers moved over the comforter, slipping up to her ankles and grabbing one in each hand. Her breath caught.

"You will say 'Stop' or 'No' if something happens that you don't like. None of that kink shit here with this, okay?"

Her eyes were on fire. I could see the heat there and it was burning for me...or at least for what I could do for her. I was good with that.

I waited for her nod of agreement, then I yanked her to the end of the bed. She squealed as I moved her to me with one swift tug and hooked my hands on the waistband of her blue sweatpants. They came off in two quick pulls, her legs falling open for me to reveal simple, black boyshorts. I knelt in front of her and draped her smooth legs over my shoulders.

One tentative kiss, then another, straight to the inside of her knee. She shuddered. I moved my mouth up to the inside of her thigh. Kiss to the left, then the right.

"F-fuck," Natalie moaned.

"Feel good?"

"Yes, fuck. I need to be touched!"

I pushed my lips back to her skin to oblige her. She smelled like laundry soap and vanilla and a deeper, headier scent that was all too familiar to me. I moved closer to that scent.

"Please, Rai!" Her hands went to my hair, those nails scratching at my scalp deliciously. Distractingly. I nuzzled into her fingers. She laughed and took the hint, massaging my scalp lightly with her tiny, blue daggers.

"Mmm, fuck!"

"You're like a puppy!" she giggled.

I moved my hips like I was wagging a tail. "I can lick like a puppy too!" I licked out toward her pussy, letting my tongue push hard against the fabric still covering her.

"Damn," she gasped, all giggling dissipating. "Please!"

"Please, what?"

"Please, lick me."

God I wanted to tease her. I wanted to lick the fabric of her underwear and kiss her thighs until she was squirming and yelling at me. I wanted to hold her down and refuse to touch her clit until she begged me on her knees to fuck her. But I wanted to watch her writhe in pleasure more.

So I moved the fabric of her boyshorts to the side and shoved my tongue against her hot, went cunt.

"Holy shit!" she cooed as she gripped my head.

I licked from the bottom of her opening up to the top of her slit and back down. My nose brushed her as I slipped my tongue inside and tasted what was easily in the top five best pussies I'd ever eaten. A moan escaped my throat as I licked in and felt her heat.

"Mmm, fuck you taste good."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Then- shit, keep going!" she arched into my mouth as I pulled her underwear further to the side to give myself more room to lick.

Her thighs were draped over my shoulders and I could feel her deep muscles twitch as I licked near her clit. My tongue explored around her hood and the light dusting of hair I found on her mound.

The salt lamp cast just enough light for me to see her puffy outer lips and the longer inside ones that peeked out. Her clit was hidden under its hood, looking small compared to the rest of her gorgeous pussy, but easy to find with the tip of my tongue. I pulled my hands up around her hips further and pressed my tongue fully against the bud.

Her left leg twitched hard almost smacking my ear.

"Shit, sorry!" she whined as I smiled.

"You like that?"

"Yes!" Natalie pulled on my head. "Please lick my clit more."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..."

I pushed her thighs up against her chest and leaned over the bed and her now tipped-up ass. The new position exposed more of her to me, spreading her lips so I could get to all the good bits. I sighed in appreciation, then dove in.

If this crazy woman wanted her homie to give her head, in the name of 'showing off skills', she was going to get the head of her lifetime. I buried my tongue into her, fucking her with it and feeling out how she responded to different angles. She seemed to like the pressure up by her clit and lighter licks around her hole. Little gasps escaped whenever I rimmed her pussy.

My tongue circled her again, then I sealed my lips over her whole cunt and sucked. She cursed up a storm. I smiled.

Her hands left my hair and tangled in my sheets when I pulled away, hooking her boyshorts with my fingers and pulling them off her long legs. Her thighs jiggled as the material slid by.

"God, your legs are sexy," I groaned as they fell open for me again.

She smiled and looked down at me as I stared. "Thanks, babe. Now, make me cum."

Challenge accepted. I pressed her back into position and grazed my tongue over her clit hood. Using my thumbs on each side of her pussy, I opened her for me. It made it easier to flick back and forth over her clit and she clearly liked it judging by the string of profanity that escaped her mouth.

Back and forth over her clit, light, even pressure, then every few passes, licking down around her hole. More fluid slipped out of her for me to lap up. I pursed my lips and sucked, letting loose a lewd slurping sound.

"Ew! Oh, god, Rai! Whyyyy?" Natalie burst out laughing as I smiled up at her. I could feel her abs tensing with her laughter as I held her in place.

I smacked my lips and grinned again.

"Is this the reason all those women come back? Because you're a comedian in the sheets?"

"No, that's just my bonus material. This is why they all come back." I pressed my hands against her cheeks, spreading her pussy and pinning her down again. Then I swirled my tongue around her lips before focusing on her clit. I sped up my pace and pressure, licking back and forth as fast as my mouth would allow.

When the smoothness of her clit hit the tip of my tongue as it poked out of its hood, I knew it was over for her. I felt more of her wetness coat my chin and reveled in it. Looking up, I caught her moment of ecstasy.

Her hair was tangled and strewn on the bed, strands clinging to her sweaty brow. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth open wide. The sweatshirt she wore was twisted around her body, pulling tight across her chest. That's when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra because I could see her hardened nipples poking against the fabric.

I started to move my head back and forth with my tongue, adding the last bit of pressure I had. My right thumb slipped inward so I could finger the edge of her opening. God, she was fucking soaked. I pressed my thumb right at the bottom of her hole, pulling that smooth, thin flesh down until the pressure sent her over the edge.

"FUCK!" she yelled with a hoarse scream as my sweat and her fluids mixed in a salty, hot orgasm that had her thighs squeezing my head and her toes curling by my shoulders. "HOLY SHIT! RAI!"

She came for a solid fifteen seconds. Every muscle in her body was tense and her eyelids fluttered almost in sync with the pulsing of her pussy. I held the pressure on her until the twitches in her body looked more like winces. Backing off, I lessened the pressure and changed to licking her with the breadth of my tongue. Long, slow sweeps.

"Ohhh, oh oh oh!"

I smiled which made the licking a bit difficult but not impossible.

Her fingers returned to my hair and she scratched at my scalp. I moaned in appreciation as my lips made out with her pussy lips. I let her ass fall back to the bed so I wasn't folding her almost in half anymore, but I didn't give up my position between her legs. Her breathing was shallow as I kissed her and her hands were more gentle against my hair.

"Mmmmm."

I pulled my mouth away, "Good?"

"So fucking good."

"More?"

Natalie sat up in a crunch and looked at me. "I'm sort of a one and done." She pulled her hands up away from my hair and stretched them over her head. "Well, when my clit's involved anyway."

I looked down. Her clit was still slightly exposed so I reached my tongue out to touch it. She flinched away right as I made gentle contact and her fingers pushed against my forehead. "Too sensitive!" she whined with a laugh.

"Alright, fine." I licked a bit lower, my chin and mouth were absolutely soaked and were starting to feel cold as her wetness dried on my face. "So did that live up to expectations?"

Natalie moved to stretch more of her body and slide up my bed. I took the hint and pulled away from her pussy, crawling up the side of the bed and flopping just below her.

"That definitely gets an 'exceeds expectations' review from me. I haven't cum that hard in...well, it's been awhile."

I couldn't help my smirk. "That's what they all say," I bragged as I pulled my arms up to rest behind my head.

"Oh fuck you!" Natalie laughed.

"You wish."

There's a pause and I could feel the tension snap back into the room.

"Yeah," she said heavily. "I do want to fuck you."

My eyes slid over to her face. She was smirking and brushing the damp hair off her forehead.

"Yeah?" I asked tentatively.

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes. Can I? You helped me, I wanna help you."

Now that we were at the moment, I was actually nervous. I could count the women who'd eaten me out on one hand. Despite all of my bravado and experience, that was one area where I was pretty private. I wasn't a stone, strictly, but I just found giving pleasure more fun than receiving.

"Uh," I stuttered.

Natalie sat up and leaned over me. "We don't have to, Rai. If you don't want that, it's okay, really. But if you do, I'd like to give it to you. Head, I mean...obviously."

I smiled at her flustered confession. Of course it would be okay with Nat. She was a close friend whom I could trust and this wasn't anything more than stress relief. Homies helping homies.

"Yeah, um, I know you said you didn't want the strap for-"

She was quick to cut me off, "I said I didn't want to be fucked with it. But if you want to put it on for this, I'm more than happy to suck your cock."

"Jesus." My eyes went a little crossed as she just said that, out loud, to the room.

She shrugged, "I know what I like."

"Noted." I scratched at my chin where her scent was drying. "Yeah, just gimme a minute?"

Natalie nodded.

I rolled off the bed and pulled open the drawer of my nightstand where I kept my things. Selecting a harness and strap, I ducked into the bathroom to change. When I dropped my boxers, they were soaked. Of course eating pussy got me wet, lots of things about sexy women did, but damn, knowing I got wet from licking my friend's cunt was something different.

The harness slid up easily, straps tight, and I put my dick on. A few quick adjustments and I stepped back into the dimly lit room. Natalie was still lying on my bed. She'd put her boyshorts on, but her sweatshirt was off. Her chest glistened in the low light and her large, slightly pointy nipples drew my eyes like magnets.

12