Honesty is the Best Policy

Story Info
After years of marriage, John shares what he truly desires.
2.7k words
3.82
17.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RxWhip
RxWhip
43 Followers

Placing the last of the clean dishes back into the cupboard, "Whoʼs turn is it to pick tonightʼs movie?"

My wife of 12 years has been so regimented since Iʼve known her. Penelope grew up an army brat with her father a lifelong accomplished Army Corp Sergeant. She would tell me stories about room inspections and a list of chores a mile long. How her father was strict, but fair when it came to anything except for boys.

All throughout grade school boys were strictly forbidden. She made the mistake of bringing home a male classmate once to finish a project together in the kitchen. Her father was waiting at the table disassembling and cleaning several guns while staring at the poor boy with hatred in his eyes. After about five minutes of perfuse sweating he quickly made an excuse and ran home. Apparently getting an F on the project was the lesser of two evils.

"Nice try! You know very well itʼs my turn. I had to suffer through that Sisters of YaYa crap last Friday. I should get to pick twice just for that" I retorted.

Penelope glared at me for a split second thinking about my dismay in her movie choices then popped back into her bubbly smile and continued hugging my face.

"I saw you crying half way through the movie you big sissy. Who are you kidding John?" She grinned.

I hate to admit it, but she was right. Iʼve always been sensitive. Maybe too sensitive, but Itʼs who I am. Last year when we had to put our dog Bailey down I was an absolute wreck for a week straight. Everywhere I looked brought back memories of that howling ball of fur running around and looking for new shenanigans. I still get a lump in my throat every time I think about him.

Luckily, Penelope is the kind of woman who embraces sensitivity and appreciates that my eyes can easily be read. No secrets, no lies, just honest communication and sharing how we feel. Itʼs been working for us twelve wonderful years now with no sign of slowing down.

"Iʼve already picked out a movie neither one of us has ever seen." I boasted.

Penelopeʼs ears perked up with interest. "Oh, do tell more my darling."

It was an exaggerated performance, but I knew she was genuinely interested because there are not many movies we havenʼt watched together.

"I read an excerpt about it in an article about men and how womenʼs interpretation of what a man is thinking can be easily malformed." I professed.

"It was in a GQ magazine I perused while sitting at Dr. Snyderʼs office last week. Itʼs called Animal Instinct"

"Oh, is it a documentary?"as her eyebrows furrowed.

"No, itʼs more about animal instincts in humans I think."

Penelope was puzzled for a second, but then bounced back into that bubbly smile. "Let me get into my comfy clothes first. Donʼt start without me."

In about 60 seconds flat she comes skipping back out into the den wearing her favorite laced chemise top and white, silk panties. I took another mental note of how beautiful my wife is. Sheʼs barely over 5 feet tall and yet has this giant personality that has always lead her on a path of happiness and adventure. She talked me into skydiving, zip lining and skinny dipping. My life would be absolutely boring without her. I loved her more than anything and I tried to make sure she felt that love every day.

Her long auburn hair usually flowing around her eyes was neatly pulled back into a ponytail. As she jumped onto the sofa in a race for the best viewing spot her cute B cups jiggled about. Her nipples were always thick, but they were currently straining against her pink top yearning to be set free.

A few years ago Penelope somehow got this idea that she wanted to pierce her nipples. I suspect her girlfriends planted this hairbrained scheme in her mind, but she denied it stating that it was the ʻin vogue'.

I thought the idea was ludicrous. Why would you want to stick a piece of metal through those beautiful dark nipples? She would not relent from the idea until I tried a pragmatic approach.

"Do you have any idea how painful sticking a needle through your nipples would be?"

Penelope looked quizzical. Has she even considered this step in the process?

"Gina said it feels like a pinch and itʼs over before you know it." She protested.

"Oh Gina said that huh? How come Gina doesnʼt have pierced nipples then?" I was grinning as though I just solved all the answers to the universe.

"Julie said it too!" She countered.

"Ok, letʼs try it out." I was slowly losing this argument and I needed to make a stand at that very moment.

"Take off your top and bra honey. Lets do a little experiment." Suddenly my wife looked spooked.

"Why? What are you going to do? Thereʼs no way in hell Iʼm letting you stick a needle in my nipple!" She quivered.

"No, it wonʼt come to that. Now take off your top." I instructed.

Penelope slowly pulled her shirt up and over her head somehow never losing eye contact with me. She instinctively slid her hands up and over her padded bra fearing what was to come.

"Now the bra. Come on honey donʼt be shy. Iʼve seen your sexy nipples thousands of times." Staring with a devilish grin on my face.

Slowly she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, slouched her shoulders and let gravity pull it down and onto her lap. Her green eyes hiding behind her hair that she was able to blow to the side of her face.

"There they are." "And you want to adulterate those nipples that thousands of women would kill for?" I admonished her.

"Would you agree that squeezing your nipple would hurt way less than sticking a needle through them?" She sheepishly nodded her head.

I purposefully walked at a slower pace into the kitchen and retrieved our note clamp from the front of the refrigerator. Holding up the clamp, "If you can tolerate the discomfort of this metal clamp on one of your nipples for five seconds, then you can probably tolerate getting your nipples pierced."

I briskly walked with the open clamp in my hand towards her naked torso. She quickly reached out in effort to impede my path in protest. "Wait! Wait! If I pass this test, will you go with me and buy any piercing I want in the store?"

I nodded in confirmation, "Yes, If you put your hands behind you so you donʼt cheat, I will set my phone to count down five seconds while I place the clamp on your nipple." "Do we have a deal?" Silence filled the room as Penelope contemplated her predicament.

She slowly nodded and placed her hands awkwardly behind her back. I put the phone down with the counter ready so she could see her alotted time. I opened the clamp with my thumb and index finger and took two steps towards her.

"Which nipple do you want it on?"

She slowly looked up at me dumbfounded. "Does it matter?" With a sarcastic tone.

"I guess not," and with that I placed the clamp onto her right nipple and released the spring from my fingers.

Within a split second she looked up at me with a five alarm fire stare in her eyes. Within another split second she screamed with terror, "Holy fuck. Take it off, TAKE IT OFF!"

I hesitated ever so slightly before I reached forward and freed the note clamp from her nipple.

Both her hands leapt to the offended nipple and started to vigorously rub it. I couldnʼt help but laugh a bit while the aftershock rummaged throughout her body.

"You think thatʼs funny? How about if I clamp your cock? Letʼs see if YOU like it!"The anger was still palpable.

"Iʼm not the one planning to get my cock pierced now am I?" I retorted with a smile still firmly in place.

"Fuck that. Thereʼs no fuckin way Iʼm letting a needle anywhere near my breasts." She adamantly declared while continuing to gently rub her nipple.

"Do we need popcorn?" She screeched with her usual excitement.

Fumbling with the remote, "No, I poured us each a glass of wine. That should do."

The movie itself didnʼt have much of a storyline. It was about a beautiful woman who simply wanted to spend time with her police officer husband. She was highly sexual and he, for whatever reason, was not interested in romantic nights with her.

Ultimately she was pushed into seducing and had a sexual tryst with the cable guy. While in the throes of passion the husband comes home and sees the two of them fucking in their marital bed.

"Oh my god, her tits are huge." "Do you ever wish my tits were bigger?" She turns to me.

"Are you kidding? You have a small frame honey and your tits are the absolutely perfect size for that frame." "If you had tits like that you would fall over." I smiled.

She hugged me tighter as we turned our attention back to the movie.

It turns out that the only thing that turns this cop on is watching his gorgeous wife fuck different men. He loves to watch his wife orgasm all over a strangerʼs cock and she loves doing it for him. Watching other men slowly make their cock disappear in his wifeʼs pussy and empty their cum inside of her is the exact motivation he needed to reclaim his wife and strengthen their love for each other.

"Doesnʼt he get jealous watching these hot guys fuck his wife?" She continued to watch incredously.

"No. Apparently this is what he really wants. He wants his wife to enjoy having sex with other men as long as he gets to watch," I explained. "He is whatʼs called a voyeur and his sexual desire to see his wife pleasured by strangers is what stimulates him to reclaim her afterwards."

Penelope nodded, but I donʼt think she truly understood the dynamics of this relationship and how both husband and wife were able to get their needs met and create a special bond of their own.

As the movie credits started to roll I noticed that Penelope drank damn near the whole bottle of wine while I had a single glass.

"Thirsty?" I joked.

"Parched." She giggled and jumped up and ran into the bedroom.

The lovemaking that night was highly passionate thanks to my movie choice of the evening. Penelope purposely wanted to be fucked in many of the poses she witnessed on the screen tonight. She even asked me to push the tip of my cock into her ass.

"Just the tip. I want to see how it feels." Her eyes looking up and over at me while she was on all fours pushing her ass in the air as much as she could.

I was happy to oblige, but I knew I had to take this extremely slow. I spread my saliva over the head of my cock and positioned it right behind her. I slowly pushed my head into her asshole as a whimper escaped her lips. I just as slowly backed out and rubbed the head against her smooth skin. After teasing her for a minute, I pushed my cock back into her ass just a little further than I did before. She gasped, but than relaxed her body as I pushed a little deeper.

"Why does this feel so good?" She exalted. I continued my in and out approach as she was now moaning with a continuous pace.

"John, do you want to put the whole thing inside me?" Her question surprised me. Only about 2 inches of my 6 inch cock was inside of her.

"Are you sure? I donʼt want to hurt you honey." I warned her.

"Oh god. Yes. Give me your whole cock John. This feeling is so different from our usual intercourse. I need to feel you deep inside me to get the full experience."

My wife was making perfect sense I thought. I slowly started to push my cock deeper inside her. I didnʼt try the backing out approach. I just gave her another half inch every few minutes.

"Holy fuck John. It feels like your cock has ten inches inside of me." "Will you fuck me like this until you cum?" She questioned.

I didnʼt even answer. I slowly started to buck my hips back and forth. Watching my entire cock disappear into her ass was something Iʼve secretly wished for since weʼve met.

"Fuck me like a slut honey. Can you be a good slut or are you not man enough?"

I was still sliding my cock in and out of her ass, but I was stunned. She has never ever talked to me that way and I was nervous. Not because of her demeaning words, but because of how much it turned me on. A fire was suddenly lit and my desire to destroy her ass just quadrupled.

I grabbed hold of her small hips and I started slamming my cock into her ass.

"Howʼs this honey? IS. THIS. MAN. ENOUGH. FOR. YOU?" As I slammed my cock into her emphasizing each word.

"Iʼm sure thatʼs the best a sissy slut like yourself can muster." Her words rolled off her tongue like she's been thinking of it for years. "Maybe you need to watch a real man do it correctly?" Her words were filled with truthful intent.

My mind and cock exploded like a volcano. Ropes of cum landed deep inside her ass as I smacked her ass hard for what she said. I kept fucking her as hard as I could, but I knew she needed more. We eventually collapsed on top of the bed as my cock began to soften while still inside of her.

"Wow John. That was incredible. I had no idea I would love that so much. I think our movie was what inspired me to try something different." She held me tightly and trailed little kisses across my forehead.

We both needed time to catch our breath and tame our heart rate.

I held her In my arms as we loved each other in silence. I found myself just starting to drift to sleep.

"Do you think you could ever do that?" She whispered beside me.

I was quickly awake, "Do what honey?"

"Do you think you would be turned on watching other men fuck me?"

I could tell that it was difficult for her to verbalize those words to me and that she had probably taken considerable time thinking about how to broach the subject.

"Is that something you would want to do? Do you fantasize having sex with other men?" I was incredibly curious about her response, but didnʼt show any kind of enthusiasm either way.

"No, I donʼt fantasize about fucking other men." she responded. "I do, however, fantasize about fucking other men while you watch though."

My spent cock become hard as steel within seconds. Did she say what I think she said?

"Are you unsatisfied with me?" I mustered the question, but was afraid of the answer.

She quickly rolled over and grabbed my face staring into my eyes.

"John, I am more in love with you every single day. You mean everything to me and I am never letting you go."

"But do I sexually satisfy you Penelope?" I had to question.

"Oh god yes. Every time!" She announced.

Deep down I knew we had a wonderful sex life, but sometimes you want to try a flavor other than vanilla.

"Have you been secretly thinking about fucking other men?" I was eager to hear her answer.

"No John." Her voice sounded timid as if she was sorry to have ever approached this subject.

I raised my voice just above a whisper, "Thatʼs too bad. I was hoping you would say you needed a much bigger cock."

I turned as she turned and we looked into each otherʼs eyes. She had that bubbly smile on her face as her eyes widened. "Do you. Umm. Did you really mean that?" The words trickled out of her mouth.

"Honey, Iʻve always wanted to see you with a big cock in your mouth and pussy." "I just didnʼt think you would ever try it and I didnʼt want to creep you out."

Nothing more was said that night as we drifted off to sleep in each otherʼs arms.

RxWhip
RxWhip
43 Followers