Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Franklins enjoyed dinner and didn't bat an eyelid at the fact that is was boiled rather than roasted and baked.

That night asleep in his room Joshua walked up the stairs of the house to go to bed. He walked past his wife's room and saw that it was ajar. Stepping closer to the door he heard the soft moanings of love. Pushing the door open he saw a faceless figure above one he knew. Her eyes turned to him and she stared intently at him, Sash Kearney extended a hand and beckoned him.

Nine

Bubbles of steam rose slowly through the sauce as the spoon slowly stirred it. Sash had a deliberate look to her eye, she was cooking but was not really there - this was a front to the churning plans inside her mind.

The door slammed and she turned the gas off and confidently strode out of the kitchen and into the hallway - her face always set directly ahead of her. Her new skirt hugged her buttocks tightly and reflected the hallway scenery in a red polished shine. Her new top came just short of the line of her ribs and did nothing to stop her breasts swaying as she walked straight up to Mr Franklin. He was in the process of emptying his briefcase of unnecessary items when she ran a hand down his arm.

"Oh hello Sash. How was your day?"

She stared deeply at him - almost in a frown.

"How's dinner going? Say that's a nice get-up you're wearing. Are you going somewhere after this?"

Sash rolled the hem of her skirt up an inch, took Joshua by the hand and silently pushed him into a chair in the hall. He gave a confused look and she picked up his left foot and began to untie his shoe lace. He relaxed as she took his shoe and sock off and rubbed his foot. She then ran her hand up his leg to the knee and lent forward whispering "We'll have to be quick."

"Why?" he asked.

"Your wife will be coming home soon."

"Why should that be a matter.." he quietly stammered as she rolled the bottom of her top up to expose the underside of her breasts.

Joshua gave her one more look of being completely baffled when she lent forward again running her hand up his leg to his crotch. There she stopped with a confused look on her face as she felt around. Joshua was most alarmed at this and jumped out of the chair, pushing past Sash. She suddenly grabbed his shoulder, pushed him against the wall and lent against him. She laid her lips against his and probed his mouth with her tongue - but his teeth stayed firmly shut, a scared look in his eyes.

He pushed her off shouting "What are you doing!"

He turned around as if to gather his thoughts and Sash rearranged her top and skirt to their intended positions.

After a moment's thought Joshua suddenly spun around, "My wife!" he cried, "My wife will be home at any moment. What did you think you were doing? I'm married for God's sake. I'm married."

He walked out of the front door as if in a daze and wandered around on the front lawn in one shoe.

Sash waited a moment then returned to the kitchen and finished dinner. There were two meals warm in the oven and Sash had left when Joshua returned to the house. Joshua took these to the table and poured two glasses of wine ready for when his wife returned.

Ten

Sash was singing to herself in the kitchen while she cooked dinner. Audery Franklin had come home early with a student who she was tutoring on the finer aspects of human evolution. Mrs Franklin had introduced her as Maggie Paice. They had been chatting and laughing for an hour and a half now.

Sash finally put the potatoes into the oven and closed he door. The meal will look after itself for the remaining forty minutes until Mr Franklin was expected home. Sash stepped into the lounge and bent down to ask Audery if she could have a swim. Audery seemed delighted by the idea and suggested that they all go for a swim. Maggie cautiously declined and suggested that she just dabble her feet in the water. All three walked out to the patio, Sash walked ahead and pulled her top off and dropped it on the bench before walking all the way down the stairs only in shorts. Maggie froze where she stood when she saw this and averted her eyes nervously. Audery held her shoulder and said "Don't worry about it, she always swims like that. Don't let it get to you."

Audery and Maggie followed Sash down the stairs and Audery walked on to the changing room where her bathing suits were kept. When she came out Sash was swimming back and forth tirelessly like a fish and Maggie was standing uncomfortably beside the pool. Audery dived in and glided to the far end of the pool where she turned and lazily swam back. Maggie felt comfortable now enough to roll her trousers up and drop her feet into the cold water. She watched the sky and the trees gently rolling in the wind, she stared deeply at the garden and slowly lowered her eyes to the surface of the pool. There she saw Sash swimming directly towards her, she slowed, rose up out of the water, raised her hands above her head and dove backwards into the water.

Eleven

Audery preferred to let the water float her and lap at her more than was allowed by Sash's frantic swimming and soon decided that she had had enough. She gently swam to the corner, walked up the stairs and to the shower cubicle next to the changing room. Sash glided to the edge of the pool and in one smooth motion hauled herself out of the pool. She walked confidently but not too fast up to Audery.

"Would you like me to wash your hair Mrs Franklin?"

Audery slowed her pace but remained facing the cubicle.

Sash quickly added some words on hair care to argue her suggestion.

Audery simply turned the water on, walked into the shower and passed the shampoo behind her to Sash. Sash carefully lathered the long hair and was sure to wash Audery's hairline along her fringe, temples and neck, gently massaging the skin beneath. Suds ran down over Audery's waist, hips and legs - gently gliding over her skin. Audery was instructed to rinse and they both stepped into the steaming water and Sash carefully stripped the water through it. The process was repeated but even slower and more deliberately. The lather was thicker and heavier this time and it hung to Audery's hips and brushed against Sash's belly and thighs. Sash's hand ran down the length of Audery's hair and continued on to her lower back. Her hands spread apart and slid around Audery's waist. Audery stood still, the hands ran across her belly and traced the edge of her ribs which stood out as she held in her breath. God she wised she was wearing a two piece so she could feel the soft skin of this young woman against hers. Actually she wished that was as clad as the woman who stood behind her. The fingers ran up her body, along against her arms, up and over her shoulders and slipped under the straps of her suit.

"I thought you were washing my hair." Audery whispered at Sash.

The hands quickly vanished.

"You need to rinse." the voice behind her stammered and Audery dutifully stepped under the stream and pushed the water through her own hair.

"You're done." Came the voice and Audery was left alone in the shower to condition her hair by herself.

As Sash walked out of the shower she felt embarrassed and worried that she had seriously damaged a wonderful situation. About three meters from the entrance to the shower there was puddle of water on the decking. Maggie was no longer by the pool. Sash stood in the cooling evening air as water dripped off her nipples and she thought of the implications of the puddle.

Twelve

Maggie watched her teacher and the maid step into the shower together. She quickly lifted her feet out of the pool and stepped over to where she could see inside the shower, her curiosity overcoming her fear. Both of them had their backs to her and she could see the girl washing Mrs Franklin's hair. She found the situation fascinating and imagined herself being washed, then being the washer and found the sensations of the ideas extraordinary. She watched intently as the girl's back moved as she worked her arms to wash her employer's hair. The girl then stepped closer, she had her arms around the woman.

Maggie gasped and stared more intently.

Suddenly the girl stepped back and whipped her hands away - Maggie quickly scampered up the stairs to the patio and the house.

Joshua Franklin came home to a most wonderful smell wafting form the kitchen. He put down his briefcase and keys and wandered into the lounge. There he found a mass of papers and open books but no people, he wandered out onto the patio and looked down to the pool which rippled and chopped as if someone had been swimming in it only moments before.

Then he saw her - a young woman staring across the decking around the pool so that he saw her profile, one arm across her belly, elbow and wrist at the hip each, her hand holding her waist, her other hand was over the mouth. Her hand then slipped down so that it hovered around her chin and the expression on her face became more astonished.

Having been attracted to so few women in his life he couldn't say exactly what made her standout from the women whom he had walked straight by. Maybe there was something in her profile, the gentle cut of her chin and cheeks, the simultaneously shy and confident way she stood. Maybe it was the expression in her stare, the fascination and excitement.

The girl suddenly turned and started running up the stairs to the patio - he quickly stepped behind the vine entangled trellis and watched as she ran into the house.

That night asleep in his room Joshua walked up the stairs of the house to go to bed. He walked past his wife's room and saw that it was ajar. Stepping closer to the door he heard the soft moanings of love. Pushing the door open he saw a faceless figure above one he knew. Her eyes turned to him and she stared intently at him, Maggie Paice extended a hand and beckoned him.

A fire had ignited inside Maggie's mind. Three nights in a row she had dreamed of Sash in the pool. Her body sliding through the water, her hair wafting around her face and shoulders then clamped against her skull and neck as she rose out of the water. Sheets of water running off her disturbed into white flurries only by the stiffness of her nipples, her breasts rising on her chest as she comes to a stop and then resting against with a ripple running through them. Sash's eyes stared into her. Unlike reality Sash didn't fall back and continue swimming - in Maggie's dreams she stood, and stared. There was fire in her eyes, cold blue fire that made Maggie simultaneously scared and excited.

Each night the dream was slightly different. Sash would rise out of the water closer and closer each time - Maggie still unable to move, held her arms close around herself. Last night Sash's nipples almost brushed Maggie's bare knees as she rose and a shot ran through Maggie's body that made her stomach tighten. Each night the stare from her eyes was deeper and longer, and the fire in her eyes more fierce. This was the fire that burned in Maggie's heart now.

Thirteen

The doorbell had rung faintly and only once.

She opened the door to find him sitting against the wall with his head between his hands. When she touched his shoulder he raised his red blotchy face, streaked with tears.

"What's the matter, Joshua?"

He tried to reply but his blubbering lips failed to respond properly. She took him by this hands and led him inside. After much hot tea and comforting hugging Joshua felt a lot better. "I'm sorry for dropping in on you like this Audery."

"What else are friends for." She replied confidently.

"You know! I have had it with relationships, they are not worth the effort. They are no worth the pain."

"People always feel that way when they are ... rejected." Audery replied hesitantly. "How long were you with him?"

"Eight months." he stated, not a good length, not a bad length. "How are you and Julie?" he inquired.

"Oh. She left a few days ago." she said as if talking about the weather. "Just packed up and walked out one night during dinner. She said that I was repressing her. That I didn't give her what she needed." At the last thought Audery's demeanour started to crumble. Her lip started to wobble. "I didn't even see it coming." she cried "I really thought we were happy."

Joshua stood and walked over to Audery, quick to take his role as the comforter and repay the kindness just shown to him.

"No one is ever really happy. We just pretend to be for a while." he whispered to her.

"Are you serious when you said that you didn't want another relationship?" she asked. He nodded his assurance. "I have a proposition for you then." she said, again steel like and in control of her emotions.

The ceremony was held at a registry office and the party afterwards was fairly small and quiet. Their parents were invited but did not arrive. They were both twenty-five years old.

That night they swore their vows.

I hereby swear that I have completely had it with men and relationships, that I will stand by you, support you and care for you as the best of friends should and to keep this lie secret for all time.

I here by swear to never do your dishes, never iron your shirts, keep this lie forever and love you as a friend forsaking all others as long as we both shall live.

"But you will open my wine bottles?"

"Of course." she said as she leaned over to grab the half empty third bottle.

The door to the house opened and slammed against the wall with a thud. Giggling and laughter filled the empty house. Two figures stumbled toward the stairs. Joshua and Audery had been married for seven years and had been to a barbecue in Audery's principle's garden. The perfect combination of red wine, mussels, candle light and light rain had them intoxicated. Since no one at the party knew their secret, none thought it strange for them to be kissing in the corner.

Joshua stooped to pick Audery up and carried her up three stairs before falling over forwards. Audery grabbed at the wall and pulled at a candle stick shaped light fixture as she fell. It broke under her weight and hung limp from its wires. Audery fell into the stairs and Joshua fell on top of her.

"Will you stay with me tonight my wife?" he slurred to her.

She turned her head and stared at him. Both of their eyes dulled with passion.

"I wouldn't let you be anywhere else, my dearest."

Joshua helped her up and they lead each other up to her room where they stayed and enjoyed themselves in a way neither of them had enjoyed for seven years.

And with the coming of the sun they lay in each others arms and regretted what had happened. They slunk away from each other and never spoke of it again.

Fourteen

I am walking up the stirs in my house to go to bed in my dressing gown and slippers. I pass Audery's room and notice that her door is open. There are noises coming from the room. Moans. Sounds of ... pleasure. I open the door and look in. There is someone on their back writhing and someone under the covers between their legs. It's my wife under the covers. I know it is, I just feel it.

"It is never a man being pleasured in your dreams?" asked the doctor.

No, never. There has never been a man in any of these dreams. That is what is worrying me most. "Are you doubting your sexuality?"

Yes. I feel very uncomfortable with this. "Why does this make you uncomfortable?"

Well, I define myself by it. It was such an important character feature when I was growing up. It was my defiance of the system. My differentiating characteristic.

"And yet you socialised in heterosexual circles and married a woman to give the appearance of heterosexuality. I think that if you are discovering some sort of latent heterosexuality - it is not the problem that you think it is. How do you feel about the possibility?"

I feel confused. I feel scared. I find women intimidating - I couldn't live with one.

But you do live with one. Very comfortably from what you tell me."

Of course I love Audery but that is different. We are like siblings. I've known her forever. I couldn't see her in that light.

"That is not what I was suggesting. You have had female fantasies before. When was the last time you had intercourse Joshua?"

That would be that incident with Audery.

"That was five years ago. So you are celibate."

That was part of the arrangement when we were married.

"That is not a binding promise though Joshua. And remember that Audery has broken that promise already."

Yes she did.

"Do you think that it is possible that you are experiencing sexual frustration. A celibate's resolve can be unsettled by new elements such as this new maid in your house. I would suggest that you discuss the possibilities of more openness and freedom within your marriage. I feel that your wife may not only not mind, but appreciate the change.

Fifteen

The lights flashed their various colours over the club and dance floor.

'How can there be so many lights and yet the room still be so dark'?' thought Joshua and then felt very old for thinking it. It had not been so long ago that he had revelled in the night scene, and at the moment he appreciated the darkness because he was feeling really old. He had no need to he knew, there were plenty of people his age and older on the dance floor. This was not your usual club where they advertised to and welcomed only 18 to 25 years-olds, they were playing songs he knew. This was a safe haven. It had ten meter thick perimeter force field against homophobes - simply because they hated coming near the place.

If she closed her eyes she could see the lights as they momentarily illuminated her eyelids.

She felt excited just being here, the Temple of all that her mother would disapprove of. She walked out into the thick of the throng.

He was tall. Mostly because his hair added another three inches to his height but he still could see over most of the crowd. His face was solid and muscular with severe Nordic profile that was immensely jovial when he laughed. He danced wildly, perhaps a little clumsily but he was obviously enjoying himself and not performing for anyone else's appreciation. As he gazed across the room he noticed Joshua's stare and retuned it intensely.

She was dressed entirely in silver coloured clothes with an excess of steel zips that ran in seemingly illogical directions, her short hair was bright blood red and every strand stood pointing directly away from the nearest ear. She was heavily made up but more for the intention of having fun than being attractive in the conservative sense. Maggie didn't see any of this because she was facing the bar working her way through trying to get an illegal underage drink, her sisters photo ID grasped in hand.

"Can I help you" he asked "You have been staring at me for the last ten minutes."

The heavy Swedish accent that Joshua had been expecting was not there and he was almost shocked by the very normal Kiwi accent. Joshua just stood there, his instant reaction was to deny any affiliation but he didn't want to do that. He struggled to avoid staring at the thick, firm bare arms just in front of him.

The big man leaned forward and spoke into Joshua's ear "Why are you staring at me?" his tone was not threatening, purely curious.

Joshua turned to reply into the big man's ear "My psychiatrist says I need to get a fuck tonight."

His head shot back and displayed an obvious appearance of shock, which quickly melted into a smirk and then a big smile.

"Well that's the most forward pic-up line I've ever heard." he took Joshua's hand and led him off to the bar.

An arm snaked around her waist and clamped her tight. "Would you like to dance?" someone behind her whispered, their lips brushing against her ear.

"I don't know you." Maggie replied.

"It's just a dance."

"I can't even see you."