Honey Always Tastes Better from the Pot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed, my cock bobbed up once again, and Emma smiled. She lowered her hands to the waist of her track pants, and slowly rolled them down. She stood up straight, in a pair of burgundy lacy panties. The only thing better than lace is bare skin. And my favourite colour, how did she know?

"Yah," Bobbie replied, and blushed. "Don't look," she said. "I blush when I first get naked. It's only when I, um... get... distracted... that I don't mind being looked at." She laughed. "I've got a Masters, Performing Arts, after all."

She'd told me that, the first time at the café. I didn't not look when she tugged the bike pants down her legs, to reveal a tiny pair of white cottontails. I remembered the skimpie line, in their back room, Bobbie's tiny white, plain white panties. Bobbie blushed, as she said she would. "You looked," she said. "I knew you would."

"Fair's fair," I said. "You're the ones got the naked man in your bed. I'm not complaining."

"We noticed that," said Emma, coming to me on the bed. She took my cock in her hand, lay her head on my chest, and ever so slowly, began to stroke me. "Bobbie, come see."

Bobbie came to the bed too, kissed me on the lips, then she too lay where she could share the examination. "You just lie there," she said. "We girls can do this ourselves."

I did as I was told. I had a good feeling about this, as I gave myself up to these women. I closed my eyes, and fell into the sensation of their hands. All became touch and the sound of their soft breathing, the smell of my arousal. I felt a finger trace a line along my shaft, following the thick blue vein I knew to be there. It ran along most of my shaft, before curving around and dividing, down near the base of my cock. Her finger followed it, like a river on a map, coloured blue.

A hand cupped my balls gently, sizing them in her palm. She squeezed, and I knew her eyes, whoever held me, would be careful and curious. Another finger, ever slow, moved over the velvet soft skin of my cock head. "He's soft there, like your lips," said Bobbie.

I'd not kissed Emma yet, but when I did, her lips would be velvet hot, like my cock was.

"Kiss me?" I asked. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to know which woman was where. One kissed me, and at the same time, the other took me gently into her mouth, my cock head between her lips. They were both so, so gentle with me. I didn't think I was fragile, but with them caring for me, my body between their mouths, perhaps I was. My hands were helpless on the sheets, grasping at the air. They pinned my hands down, linking their fingers through mine.

They held my cock in their hands and one woman took me in her mouth, and the other kissed my lips. I felt a soft fall of hair on my belly, and imagined it Emma's, her dark hair hiding her face, her hand pushing it back from her cheek. Red lips leaving traces on my shaft. Which meant Bobbie kissed me, the girl who tippy toed up to reach my lips earlier, with her dance and a quick pirouette. "Quick up," she'd explained, "and be there when I fall, to catch me."

"Mmmm, let me," Bobbie said, and she was gone from my kiss and joined Emma. I felt the women rearrange themselves on the bed, one on each side of me, my cock the centre of their attention. I deliberately kept my eyes closed, to enhance my hearing - their soft breathing, my own, getting more ragged.

"Getting these off," Emma said, and the bed rocked twice with sudden movement, one after the other. I heard a giggle.

"That's a bit pervy, isn't it, two kitty covers?" I felt cloth drop on my face. "Breathe in, darling," said Bobbie, "see if you can tell us apart."

Both pairs of knickers were tiny, but on one pair I felt a crinkly line of lace around the waist. I breathed Emma in, then scented Bobbie's pair. The aroma was faint, but I was more entranced by the rub of the different materials on my cheeks. One pair was silk and lace, cooler to touch; the other, soft warm cotton, lightly scented with a parfumier's mix: a slight tang of pee, tart and light; a salty girl scent, and a touch of talc.

A cool hand cupped my balls, and I remembered Emma saying, "My hands, they get so cold," and Bobbie's, "You'll see."

"Mmmm," sighed Bobbie. "So nice..." And a mouth surrounded one of my balls, warm and wet, and I felt a gentle persuasion. She swallowed.

"Ohhh, fuck," I whispered, as my cock head was taken into Emma's mouth. I pictured their two mouths at each end of my shaft, could pleasure be more exquisite? The sound of their double wet suck was a soft lechery.

I reached my hands down to establish the lie of their bodies. Emma was on my right side, her head on my belly, her mouth around my cock. I caressed her hair, and yes it was shorter, and I realised she was curled with her back to me. I followed her spine with my fingers, down around the curves of her ass. I explored those tightly muscled globes, and along her thighs. She moved on the bed, making way for my fingers up between her legs, up to the wetness of her pussy. I pressed in. She pushed back onto my fingers.

"Fuck me gently," she said, in a very quiet voice, "fuck me slow."

Bobbie moved, and she too curled against me. They were like the wings of two angels. My cock head became the pivot around which the girls circled, their tongues on my head like butterflies, fairies dancing. How many angels dance on the tip of a pin? My cock knew.

Bobbie lay with her head on my belly, and I felt her head rising and falling with the ebb and flow of my breathing. I can't control tides, but she controlled my flow and ebb with the tip of her tongue. No words, no spells, just the lightest, most necessary touch. I felt her tongue move with a flicker and a twitch and she found my most sensitive place.

As if to mark it, she placed a fingertip there, and Emma joined her, and for minutes the girls tongued me, kissed each other, returning to that point between kisses. The torment was divine and exquisite. And all of the time, one of them held me with the slowest hand, slowly stroking, controlling my every breath.

I heard a whisper, "Not yet, not yet." I didn't know who it was who whispered. It might have been me.

My whole body became my cock, every slow sensation magnified through every limb. As if in a trance, I began to move my fingers. The fingers of my right hand into Emma, my left into Bobbie, and they each answered with tight grips that followed my breathing, regular pulses, in and out, in and out, not yet, not yet. We all began breathing together, as if the room was our body and we were inside it, like a womb.

With intense concentration the stasis held for five minutes, but then our arousal began to circle and grow. Whoever stroked my shaft moved their hand faster, as if in response to my fingers in their cunt pushing deeper, quicker. I had no idea whose hand it was, my eyes still closed in darkened pleasure.

But then I sensed a change in Emma: a quiver, a faster clench on my fingers, a restlessness in her body beginning to grow. Her breath began to grow ragged; and with delight I realised she was quickening on my fingers, her arousal reaching new heights. She was losing her self control.

"Yah," Bobbie drawled. "Emma's on her way now. She's always quicker'n me. She'll..."

Emma whimpered, "Oh god, oh God!"

"... start prayin' like a nun," said Bobbie, continuing her sentence. "And..."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Chrii.....ssst, ohhh, sweet god..."

"Gets very religious, our Emma." Bobbie laughed. "This is when she's best on her back."

"On her back?" I asked, easing my fingers from both the women.

Emma moaned, "Nooo..."

Bobbie looked at me and winked. "Do me later," she mouthed, and I knew this next fuck was for Emma.

"Yah, on her back. She's a slut, spreads her legs wide, starts to beg. Easy to tame, though, I'll show you how. We can tame her together, you and me."

I gave Bobbie my Emma fingers to lick, and she sucked them into her mouth, greedily, licking between each finger.

"Mine," she said, and I fed her the taste of her own pussy, on my fingers. She licked each finger with the same delight, looked at me with a sweet innocent look, and said, "Honey always tastes better from the pot."

She kissed me, long and hard. When our lips parted, a long string of saliva kept our mouths joined in a long silver strand. "God," she said, "my mouths get so wet." She put her finger to my lips. "You'll see.

"Emma, sweetie, roll over."

With a long sigh, Emma turned onto her back, and spread her lovely legs. Her neck and chest were flushed, her eyes closed in a half fucked daze. My fingers had been more effective than I'd thought. Her small breasts flattened, with both nipples long, tight and hard.

Emma's belly rose and fell, her breathing uneven now. At the base of her belly a neatly trimmed landing strip ended in a tidy slit, lips already parting. Her labia shone with her juice, pulled from her with my fingers.

Bobbie cupped Emma's sex with her palm, looked at me and looked down. She nodded. I cupped my big hand over her small one, and we both pressed against Emma, covering her centre, calming the wild angel down.

Not for long. We both dropped our mouths to Emma's nipples, side by side, and suckled them, just as they'd sucked upon me. Bobbie's hair brushed my cheek, and my cock was steel hard, up against my gut. My own arousal could wait; the girls had done enough for now. It was Emma's turn.

"Ohhhh, that's... God, I've needed this." She echoed her words from the kitchen. I smiled. The tea will be getting cold, but I was right, that didn't matter.

I turned my head towards Bobbie for a kiss, before we both turned back to suckle Emma's nipples. Under my hand, I felt Bobbie's fingers moving, sliding inside her lover. I pressed on her hand, pushing her fingers deeper, to be rewarded with a buck from Emma's hips. I could see why it was easier - these women knew each other so well.

I moved up the bed to kiss Emma. Her lips were velvet smooth, her tongue fierce against mine. We settled into a rhythm, my tongue fucking hers, Bobbie's fingers fucking into her wet cunt. Between us, we fed Emma's arousal, keeping the heat on our own. My cock pulsed with my heartbeat, and the scent of the women thickened in the room.

"Do me," Emma whispered, "do me faster." Her body kept writhing on the bed.

"You've got longer fingers," said Bobbie. "You do it. Emma's a g-spot girl. I'm more a doorbell, myself." She blushed.

"And around the back door, by your sign?" I offered, remembering her taut little ass.

"Not with Emma," she replied. "She can't... get round the bend." This time she flushed a deeper red, but when she looked up at me from behind her hair, her eyes were a darker blue, and her mouth slightly open. I saw her swallow. Later, I thought, when it's the two of us. My cock pulsed. There's my taboo, and Bobbie had seen it. Do me later, she'd mouthed, and now I had two promises.

Still kissing Emma, I ran the fingers of my right hand down between her lips, and slowly slid them in. At first two, then three fingers, I slid them in. I fucked her strong gripping pussy.

Bobbie watched for a while, lightly touching her own clit, seeing Emma's cream on my fingers. Then she moved up the bed, gesturing to me, go down. She manoeuvred her body into place over Emma's head, then dropped her cunt down to Emma's mouth, her leg muscles easily keeping the position. There might be a ballet name for it, but I didn't know what it was.

Bobbie leaned back so her long hair fell like a silken waterfall, and her breasts were hard on her chest, pointing up. Her pussy opened for Emma's kiss.

My fingers inside Emma found her g, that rough place up inside, and with my fingers beckoning within her, and the other hand on Bobbie's breast, I held both women in my hands. I was their holding man, just as they'd held me.

Emma hungrily ate Bobbie, who began a low, keening cry, like a distant bird. Her body was tense, leaning back against mine, her hair silky smooth, falling down. I took her hair in my hand, twisted it once in a loop around her neck. She turned her head towards mine, and closed her eyes. She shuddered. I looked down, and Emma's eyes were closed too, as she worked her mouth up to Bobbie.

I realised I could steer this. If I slowed my fingers inside Emma, she'd be able to focus on the girl on her face, make her come, with a slow finger fuck to inspire her. I leaned down to whisper to her, "Show me what Bobbie likes." I held my fingers still, inside Emma, didn't move them.

"She's close," I whispered.

"So am I," Emma replied, her voice a quiet whisper back.

I pressed my hand hard against her sex, to steady her, to ground her, slow her down. "Mmmm, that's so good," she said, but she clenched her pussy around my fingers in a silent conspiracy. I cupped my hand over her sex, holding her in the palm of my hand.

Bobbie moaned. I couldn't see Emma's mouth, but I guessed she'd given Bobbie more attention. The little woman began to quiver, her hips beginning to move. With one hand still cupping Emma's sex, I applied the same pressure to Bobbie's left breast. She leaned back against me, moaning again with pleasure.

Suddenly, Emma grabbed both Bobbie's legs to hold her still, and pushed her head up to really eat her pussy, pressing her mouth up against Bobbie's wet hole, then moving up slightly to suck on her clit.

That double move was enough. After another ten seconds of Emma's mouth on her cunt and clit, and my fingers on her nipples, Bobbie stiffened, her whole body locked except for her hips, and she came, squealing in pleasure as Emma took her.

She collapsed back against me, turning slightly and tilting her head up for a lingering kiss. She managed to climb off Emma, and became tiny, curling her body against mine.

I hadn't forgotten Emma. I released the calming pressure from her, and beckoned her with my fingers inside. It didn't take long. Emma lurched upwards, her orgasm hitting her quickly.

"Oh God Ohhh God, ohhhhh fuuuccckkk." She prayed again, coming fiercely. "Jesus, Jesus, nnhhhh." She dissolved into incoherent words, as her body quivered and shook. I held her pussy for a minute or so, cupping her pulsating place, until she began breathing more steadily. She opened her eyes slowly, in a slow appraisal of me, the man with his hand on her sex.

"Mmmm, I needed that. Bobbie's soft and gentle, but you were... more precise. " She smiled, her face still flushed with her lust. "But David, what about you? We've both come, but you haven't. Do you always treat your women first?"

Bobbie uncurled herself from my side and said, "Let me do this. Might need two hands, big boy."

"What about that dumb game we used to play in high school, last stroke's the winner?" said Emma. "Bags my tits, for the win."

Bobbie laughed. "Yah. It's been a long time since I played that one. David, you up for it? It's a bit... of a tease."

I looked from one woman to another, and it was hard to believe they were thirty. I took one guess at the game, saw the wicked delight in their eyes, and asked, "What do I do?"

"Absolutely nothing," Bobbie replied. "That's the point. It's... ahh, our plaything. I mean, play time."

Emma moved up the bed, so her head was right up next to the bed-head. "You might need to lean against the wall," she said. "This can take a while, if we're good."

"And all over in minutes, if we're bad. At it, I mean," said Bobbie. "The thing about learning about sex in the backs of cars and at frat parties," she went on, "is that a girl gets very good at getting guys off quickly. Knowing how to do that was worth it, because now I know all the signs."

"I wouldn't know," said Emma. "A good private school girl, me. I think I used the opposite technique, unavailability. Blue balls at the prom, girls in long dresses..."

"... and come through your hair where he misses!" Bobbie laughed and Emma smirked. She'd swallowed a few, I thought, but that might have been wishful thinking. She probably had been a fine upstanding young girl, head of school. Now though, she knew exactly what she was doing, and I wasn't complaining at all.

And the two women went on to describe a set of completely different sexual encounters, each telling long drifting stories in soft whispered voices, and all the time they took turns to stroke me, ever so slowly; quickening sometimes, but not for long. Just enough to climb up some stairs to the next floor, where a bedroom door opened and I went in, and a woman was waiting with wide open eyes and slow fingers

and a tongue that curled over my tip and pressed into the slit there and my cock felt so big and my balls felt so heavy. Someone pulled the sacs down away from my body to slow me, and I groaned. She cupped her cool hands around my full balls and was so calm and gentle and exquisitely slow.

I looked down at my cock, saw their bright eyes and the tips of two tongues. I usually don't get much pre-come, but these women were bringing it forth like silver threads, long shining gossamer strands, like dew on a spider's web in the morning, bright diamonds. They were slow spinners of erotic silk, weaving their veils all around me. Did Salome have two sisters? I thought maybe she did, these two women.

Bobbie pulled a strand of come up from my cock head, the slit like a tiny cunt, and touched it to her lips. She stretched it out to Emma's lips and a shining triangle joined us. And still they were miraculously slow in their concentration. I was moving into a different space, my whole body throbbing with arousal.

"I swear he's thicker," said Bobbie in a low voice.

"Definitely redder," replied Emma, "and the shaft is so hot. All that blood."

Someone's hands were cool on my cock.

"All that come, churning up from those balls."

"A man's cock come. Exactly what a hot woman wants."

My God, they were good, drilling their sexy words into my head. They were infinitely patient, edging me higher than I could ever edge myself, building me up till I thought I'd explode. And they'd stop with a tight grip on my shaft, a hot mouth on my head, a finger pressed onto the frenulum, completely motionless.

Start again, oh torture, oh bliss, would they ever tire of this? Doing me slowly, like tomorrow that never comes.

And sometime later, in that Wednesday afternoon room, where I had no sense of time at all, where only my cock mattered, the girls fell silent. I felt a subtle rearrangement of their bodies on the bed. Emma lay on her back again, her hands just touching my legs, her fingers slowly drifting over my skin.

I felt Bobbie's warm body push harder up against mine, and her hand on my cock moving faster. She knelt beside me, as I leaned my head against the wall. I looked down to see Emma's eyes looking up at me. I was drowning.

"It's about time, David. We really think it's time." Bobbie's face was hidden in the fall of her honey blonde hair. "We want a big load of come, can you do that for us?"

Her hand moved faster. "Mmmm, your fuck cock, so much come, can you feel it?"

Thick and heavy in my balls, filling long channels from the depths of my spine.

"See Emma's lovely tits, aren't they gorgeous? Be perfect with pearls, don't you think?"

Emma's eyes were half closed, but her drowsy gaze was on my cock, watching Bobbie's hand on it. Her fingers circled her own clit. "Give me his come, Bobbie, don't be greedy." Her voice barely whispered, and we must have both been in the same hypnotic space.

Bobbie gripped my cock harder, stroking faster. "Mmmm, who's a good boy, lots of come for us girls? Ooo, yah, that's right, that's right. God, your cock is so hot."

She kept up a steady pace, faster than my breathing, slower than my heart beat, and I was caught in the middle. "Oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"Getting closer now, David, close for little Bobbie and greedy Emma. She wants come on her tits, over her face..."