Honey Breaks Alan and Gets Broken In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" I cried out.

He was squeezing the other one, pinching the nipple hard.

"Ah," I squeaked.

He pushed me down on my side a little roughly, so I lay on the couch. Arranging me, to be on my back, he climbed on to straddle me, pinning me down, his cock wavering in front of him, so long and hard still. Slick with my saliva.

"Have you seen one like this?" he growled.

"What?" I stammered, dazed. "Uh. Um," staring straight at it. God I love how the head looks on the end of a cock. So big and swollen. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I had only ever been with James, and only once. I knew him and he was gentle. I had no fear. But this, it was a different mood. The unknown, unpredictable. I don't know this man really. Certainly not like this. And he's so experienced. He would be used to doing certain things I probably know nothing of.

"No," I said. "I haven't."

"I'm going to fuck you with it. Do you want that?" he asked, almost rhetorically. "I bet you'd like me to slide this cock into your cunt. Or maybe you'd like to bounce on it?"

He lowered his balls onto my tummy and squished my boobs together, around his cock as he slid forward.

"What if that boyfriend of yours was watching while I fucked you?" He asked.

Oh my gosh. My mind was reeling. This kind of dominant mood was so different to the sensitive feeling I experienced with James. I felt a surge of panic followed by intense electric energy from my pussy at the thought of Alan, watching as I was being fucked by Bobby, a real man.

"What if he was watching while I slid my cock into your sweet pussy and you writhed in pleasure," Bobby continued. "Maybe he would blow his load in your face again."

He continued to fuck my breasts, a little more aggressively each thrust. The head of his cock coming up toward my mouth each thrust forward. I tipped my head forward, to try and reach it, but it was just out of reach.

"Good girl," he encouraged. "You like this cock don't you? Hmm? I think you like cocks in general don't you? You sucked it very well Honey. I think you've been sucking someone else's cock haven't you?" he continued in a slightly menacing tone, like he knew something.

Then he stepped off me to stand up, leaning over me. His shorts had fallen to floor, he was in his t-shirt with his long hard dick swinging out in front of him, leaning over me, braced by his arm on the back of the couch. He reached down with his other arm, reached up under my skirt, all bunched up around my waist and slipped his fingers inside the waist of my panties. With a hard yank, he ripped them down. Two, three more pulls and they were off. He flipped me over onto my front and slapped my ass once, twice and three times. My cheeks smarting from the contact and wobbling a little.

Stepping back, he grabbed my legs and dragged me back, so my knees were on the floor, and my ass facing him. Down on his own knees, he spread my cheeks open wide and buried his face in between them. His tongue probed my anus. Circling it, pushing hard into it. I was writhing, wiggling and screeching. It was tickling, electrifying, and mind numbing all at once. I'd never felt this, or even imagined such a feeling. He pulled back and bit my cheek hard, then buried his head into my ass again. I started pushing it back into him. to get more force from his probing tongue.

What was coming next, I had no idea. I was just living every second as it came.

His fingers were playing with my pussy, fingering inside the hole, dragging along the sloppy wet slit between my lips and circling my clit. He pulled his face out of my ass again and I felt the blunt force of his cock at the slit of my vagina, pushing past the lips and inside me. At that very moment, feeling the thick pulsing head push through my lips, and enter me, I convulsed, gripping the head with my pussy, tight. Electric shock waves blasted through me in a wave of orgasmic pleasure, more intense than any I'd ever felt. The force was so strong, the convulsions of my vagina pushing his cock back out.

Maybe he thought I was resisting him, that I was trying to say no, he slapped my ass hard on the right cheek, pulled my hair back and lined up his cock to push it in again.

This time, no such resistance, other than the tight circumference of my hole. I was still absorbing the waves of pleasure shooting through me, my pussy so sensitive, as he pushed until I felt his abs against my ass. I lifted my tail, to give him more length. Holding my hair taught, but not yanking it hard, he pushed in and released out, to push back in again. I could feel his shaft moving inside me. It was still so hard. Harder than James had been.

"Do you have a vibrator?" he asked urgently, panting.

"Yes," I whimpered back.

"Let's get it," he said, as he pulled out of me

"No. Keep going," I gasped.

"You like it huh?" He asked. "You like my super hard cock? You're a good little fuck bunny Honey. I'd like more of this."

He picked me up with ease, turning me around to face him, lifting me off the ground, and up to him. I lifted my legs instinctively and wrapped them around him, like a young child hugs their parent. He lifted me higher and lowered me carefully, slowly onto his cock, probing underneath me, to find the right position. Not quite carefully enough, or maybe exactly what he had in mind, as he positioned it right under my anus. He pushed slightly, to get the tip just entering the first sphincter.

"No!" I squealed again, gyrating, shifting my body, tilting my ass back, to slide the tip of his cock down into the groove toward my pussy.

He laughed as slid it in the hole it was designed for, lowering me all the way onto it.

"God I've been wanting to fuck your ass for months," he declared.

I just looked at him, eyes wide, grinning. "What? You've barely even seen me," I gasped back, panting, between bouncing on his cock, just the fuck bunny he wants me to be.

"Oh I've seen you," he replied. "I've seen that tight ass of yours in leggings and I've seen you running. I even jacked off looking at you, finally cumming after a long hard-on from fucking my girlfriend."

"What?" I couldn't believe it. I was so turned on, nothing was going to shock me. And this admission just turned me on more. "You were wanking yourself, looking at me? When? where?" I gasped again.

"You were sleeping on the couch," he gasped. "James and I came in late one night a few weeks back."

The thought of it drove me wild. What perv. He had been jacking his cock, while looking at me.

"I came on your thigh," he gasped again, between thrusts. "I lifted your skirt and was looking at your panties. I even sniffed your pussy. But I cleaned it up, so you wouldn't know."

He had been fuck walking me down the hallway, writhing on his cock, his strength holding me up, griping my ass cheeks and my arms around his neck. Biting into him, between breaths and his admissions. We got to my room and he kicked open the door with his foot, lifting me off his dick and tossed me onto the bed. I landed, legs wide, skirt flying around my waist. I turned onto my knees to get up, and he leaned in to slap my ass again.

"Where is it?" he growled.

"Bottom drawer," I responded. "here, let me." I got up off the bed and scrambled to the drawer, pulling it open to grab the vibrator from a small, soft cloth bag.

Bobby grabbed it from me, grabbed my hair with his other hand and pulled me up, gently, but firmly. He pushed me against the dresser, my front pushing into it. His hand still holding my hair back, pulling. His other hand, holding the vibrator and grabbing my ass. He reached around and pulled my ass out out a little, then probed it with the vibrator, switched on. He found my pussy with it, inserted it and then started to move and turn me, pulling my hair and using the vibrator like a handle.

He turned me right around, to face the bed, and pushed me forward. As I hit the edge of the bed, he pushed me onto it, on all fours again. I put my head down, to raise my ass high for him. He pulled my ass closer, then pressed his still rock hard cock up against my anus. The vibrator was gyrating in my pussy, there was only one place for his cock to go.

"No!" I gasped, too late. He pulled me back by my hair, pushed the vibrator in, twisting the handle as he went to increase the speed and pushed his cock against my ass hole. It was so wet with my own juices, and my ass dilated from his earlier attempt and my tail high position.

With pressure, it slid in so the whole head was in. Pushing through the muscular ring then slid with ease for another inch. With the vibrator inside me, my ass up high, and his pulling hair, I felt another surge of electricity arc through me, wave after wave. It was too much. I just exploded. I gripped his cock with my pelvic floor muscles, all that pilates paid off. The action squeezed the shaft of his cock in my canal as a wave of pressure squeezing up to the tip, pushing it back out, as he was pushing in. It was like a continuing wave of resistance, like walking the wrong way up and escalator and I heard a loud groan. His hand pulled tighter on my hair, pulling my head right back, as he pushed hard into my ass, and I felt a swelling of his cock. He exploded.

Cum burst into my back passage, he pushed harder, with so much less friction from all the lubricant he was spilling into me. his cock just slid in and in. Tighter and tighter on the tip as it went, Backing out and pushing back in. He let go of the vibrator, slapped my ass and grabbed it with both hands. He was pushing so hard, my face was in the cover, smothering me. He was pounding, still blowing cum, I could feel every spurt as his cock's head swelled and spurted, swelled and spurted.

Finally he stopped. He just pulled his cock out and dropped on the bed beside me.

Hand holding my breast, holding on for life it seemed.

I just lay there, cum dripping from my ass, the vibrator slipped from my pussy. What just happened? Waves of intense energy pounding inside my chest. panting for air.

"Honey Honey, the little fuck bunny," he sighed.

"It's gone soft. You came," I puffed, as my hand reach back to feel his flaccid cock. "Is that the experience you need to cum?"

"Oh yes," he hissed. "fucking that delicious ass of yours would make me cum every single time."

I giggled. "It was amazing," I sighed again. So different from the experience with James, I wondered what other sensations might be possible.

12