Honey, Buttercream, Chocolate...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crouch down and stick the big guy in the vase," he instructed. "Try to keep it tilted at a forty-five-degree angle."

I chuckled, feeling bemused; it seemed so absurd, but I did as he said. I squatted a little with my legs spread so my hard dick aimed downward at the requested angle before sliding the vase over it. It looked like some beautiful, wild thing that had been trapped in a jar by a naturalist.

Nolan started packing the brown sugar mixture into the vase. His hand was incredibly close to touching me, but it never quite made contact. He was being careful to press the concoction tightly so that it was firmly packed. He also ensured that my dick remained in the middle of the container, rather than coming into contact with the glass. The mixture felt odd against my dick; it wasn't nearly as stimulating as the dough had been.

It was about halfway through the process that I knew what he was doing; it felt really flattering. I watched as he finished his work packing in the sugar until it reached my balls. I held onto the vase firmly with my left hand after he finished as I rose back into standing position.

Nolan grabbed the water that had been heating on the burner the entire time I'd been "kneading" the dough. He pulled the bowl of white chocolate over and held it over the hot water. I placed my free hand on the back of his neck again; he flashed a broad smile.

I let my fingers play with his nape to occupy myself as he spent several minutes tempering the white chocolate, getting it to a smooth, luscious consistency. I was sure that he wanted to touch me as well, but both of his hands were occupied. Once he finished, he placed the bowl on a towel.

"Are you still hard?" he asked.

"I mean... a little, but not nearly as much," I said with a shrug.

"Okay," he said. "Get back in the same position as earlier and slowly pull out."

I did as he requested. I was extra careful to pull out in a precise manner. Once my semi-hard dick had emerged, I could see a near-perfect indentation in the brown sugar where it had been housed.

Nolan took the vase and methodically filled the crevasse with white chocolate. He chewed on his lip as the filling reached the brim. He quickly darted off toward the blast chiller. I used the opportunity to stroke myself a little while he wasn't watching; I was back at full mast when he returned.

Nolan circled by the table near the back of the class, grabbing the dish he'd brought with him earlier. He traipsed back to my station and placed it on the counter next to us. He excitedly smiled at me; I felt strangely excited, too.

"Have you ever had gulab jamun?" he asked.

"No," I replied, feeling slightly embarrassed that I hadn't even heard of it.

"It's my favorite Indian dessert," he said. "It's these small spheres of fried milk solids floating in a rose water and honey syrup."

He opened the lid; inside, there were bits of light brown bobbing in a sea of amber. He reached in and plucked one out with his nimble fingers.

"These are normally served warm," he said. "I was going to re-heat them tomorrow."

Nolan slowly extended his hand towards my face. He was pushing the treat towards my lips; I started to salivate. I leaned forward to take a bite, but he playful pulled back. I let out a chuckle. I decided to stand resolute; I didn't want him to know how badly I wanted it right then.

The nearly golf-ball-sized treat journeyed forward again, but I didn't take the bait. Sticky amber liquid was starting to run down the side of Nolan's palm. The sweet honey and floral rose water smelled amazing.

Once the sphere pressed into my lips, I gave myself permission to part them. My dick twitched as the treat entered my mouth. I nibbled off a large piece, feeling Nolan's fingertip tickle my skin as I did. As I started to chew, he removed the rest and set it down of the station.

He looked enthralled as he watched me taste his food. It was fantastic; I began to smile without even realizing it.

"I really enjoyed that," I said after I swallowed, "especially the syrup."

Nolan lifted his still-sticky hand; he guided it to my face. He placed his index finger against my sharp jawline; his sweet-smelling thumb stood in front of my lips. I reached out with my tongue, giving it a long lick. Nolan accepted the invitation and placed it inside my mouth.

I began to suck on it. The rose water was sublime; it immediately made me think of sex. I wondered if it was an association I'd developed over the years, having smelled so many flower perfumes while fucking my exes. I teased Nolan's thumb with great pleasure.

"I love the syrup, too," he said.

He reached behind him, toward the tray, with his unoccupied hand; it re-emerged with two small balls tightly pressed against one another between his fingers. They were dripping amber syrup. He brought them to his mouth and started to slowly, tenderly lick them with his tongue. He'd lap at one for a few seconds, and then he'd switch to the other. Syrup started to trickle down his chin.

My mouth was going into overdrive watching him. My tongue was switching between running circles around his thumb and teasingly lashing its tip. I glanced down to see a pearl of pre-cum slipping out of my cock slit.

"That was good," he said pulling them away and placing them on the station. "Poor substitute for what I'm really craving though."

Nolan slipped his finger out of my mouth. He took his syrup-clad hand and softly tugged at my smooth, pendulous balls. I felt the sticky sweetness transferring from his skin to mine as he pulled away. He dropped down to his knees in front of me.

Nolan craned his head sideways so my cock was hovering mere inches above his left cheek. He began to delicately tickle at my balls with the tip of his skilled tongue. He pulled it across the curvature of each one of my nuts, lapping up the syrup.

As he pressed himself closer, the underside of my ample shaft made contact with his soft cheek. His subtle movements started to tease my dick as it grazed his face while his tongue lapped at the amber liquid like he was a cat and it was a bowl of cream.

My nuts started to dance as he began licking at a more zealous pace. I reached down and stroked his wavy mane, watching the intertwined blue and blond strands of hair slip through my fingers. My pleasure further revealed itself; I started to sporadically let out small, disinhibited moans.

Nolan pulled back; his full lips were lustrous and shiny. He lifted his eyebrows and smiled while placing his right palm flatly against my upper thigh.

"That was good," he said, "but I think I'm ready for the main course."

I laughed again, feeling that newly familiar mixture of excitement, nervousness, and curiosity surge through my veins. Nolan walked over to the fridge; he returned with a piping bag that was overflowing with white Swiss buttercream. Kristy had just made it that afternoon.

"I've been dying to try the cannoli," he joked. "Got the filling right here."

"Isn't that buttercream?" I asked. "Shouldn't it be ricotta?"

Nolan chuckled and rolled his eyes. I couldn't believe I was being a try-hard in that moment. To be fair, though, I was quite hard, and I wasn't the only one trying to keep me that way. I rolled my eyes at myself, too, acknowledging how ridiculous I'd sounded.

"Well, if were being technical...," he said, stepping closer, "I don't think there's a single recipe that says to knead the dough with your cock."

"Fair enough."

Nolan took the piping back and ensconced the top side of my cock with a zig-zagging line of buttercream from the middle of the shaft to the head. The cream sent a charge through my dick; it wasn't yet cold from having been in the fridge since Kristy had just placed it in there.

After chucking the bag next to the growing pile of discarded items on the station, he dropped back to his knees. His eyes looked wild with hunger; it seemed that my cock was indeed what he had been craving. He raised his left hand and firmly wrapped it around the unadorned lower half of my dick. I almost jumped out of my skin, so excited to finally have him make purposeful contact with my throbbing cock.

Nolan seemed invigorated by my reaction. He swiftly opened his mouth as wide was he could. He carefully pushed himself over my cock, making an effort to not let it make contact with his tongue or cheeks. Once the first few inches were inside, he pursed his lips tightly around my shaft.

Nolan steadily pulled back, as if he was trying to pull off the buttercream with just his lips. His feisty tongue was already starting to bathe the underside of my shaft with the luscious buttercream as it began to drip down.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped.

Nolan started to bob up and down on my cock as I looked down in awe. I already knew he was a great cocksucker. My dick oozed some more pre-cum into the growing mixture of saliva and buttercream.

Nolan reached his right hand behind me and planted it on my muscular ass cheek. He started massaging - no, kneading - it. His fingers were digging into my backside with steady intensity. Nolan started to stroke me with his left hand, which was still wrapped around the base of my shaft, as he continued to service my cock.

It felt so fucking amazing. I cupped both of my large mitts around the back of his head as he kept bobbing up and down. Nolan hopped off and lapped at my balls for a minute, searching for any missed drops of syrup, before going back to milking the cream from my dick with his lips.

I gently began to rock my hips forwards, trying to encourage him to go deeper without saying the words. A little bit of the buttercream started to drip from the right corner of his mouth. He paused for a second while still cradling my cock head on his tongue and wiped it off.

When he went back into action, it was with a newfound desire. He slowly lowered himself onto my dick; I could hear him suppressing a gagging sound as my cock head pushed past the back of his tongue towards his throat. After a few seconds, he steadied himself and let my dick plow further. He stopped at the seven-inch mark, which was pretty impressive, in my opinion.

His slick throat muscles grasped onto my cock head as he tried to swallow down the buttercream/saliva/pre-cum concoction pooling in his mouth. His throat was so tight. Nolan started to deep-throat me, letting my slick member slip in and out of it and back into his mouth. He began to tease the underside of my shaft with his tongue as his confidence increased.

I stood completely still, resisting the urge to fuck his tight throat. I closed my eyes and tried to embrace the euphoria I was feeling. I let my hands caress his hair; I wanted him to know how happy he was making me, and the blond-and-blue strands simply felt good as they tickled my skin.

As if he could sense my desire, Nolan started to use his hands to force me deeper into him and then pull me back out. I started to rock my hips; it wasn't face fucking, more like gently making love to his throat. Once we started to fall into the right pace, I felt it: Nolan's lips were wrapped around the root of my cock. He'd taken it all.

My asshole puckered as another lightning bolt of energy shot through my body. Nolan's throat felt like a dream; it was warm, slippery, and massaging my most sensitive areas. He continued to worship my cock for several minutes.

Nolan gave my ass cheek two tiny slaps; I wondered what it meant so I stopped my rocking. He slid off of my cock, making sure to tickle my shaft the entire time. As my sticky, dripping hard-on emerged from his skillful mouth, he took a deep breath and wiped drool from his chin and neck.

"That may have been the best cannoli I've ever had," he joked while catching his breath.

"Compliments to the chef," I said with a wink.

"Are you ready for the next course?" he asked.

At that point, I knew I was willing to eat whatever he served and let him taste all of my bodily delights. I nodded wholeheartedly.

Nolan began to strip off his clothes. He unbuttoned his chef's jacket and pulled it off, along with his shirt. He tossed them both on top of my jeans on the floor nearby. He had a lean, sexy body with a smattering of hair on his pecs. He had several small tattoos on his flank; they looked very much like the ones on his forearms.

Nolan kicked off his shoes before stripping out of his tight jeans and black briefs. I took him in as he stood there, completely exposed. I devoured him with my eyes. He had a nice bubble butt; it was much larger than one would expect for a slim guy. His dick was at full-mast, which wasn't unexpected after what we'd been doing. He was a solid six inches. He smirked when he saw me not-so-slyly staring at his cock.

Nolan started to push everything from my cooking station to the edges of the table. I began to help him clear the rest of the space. I couldn't help but notice how sticky I felt from the syrup and buttercream as I walked; it wasn't bad, though. When we were done, the table was left uncluttered in the center; the challah dough and olive oil had been pushed to the fringes.

"Lay down up there," he commanded.

I hoisted myself so my ass perched on the edge of the wooden table. Nolan began to walk back to the pantry; he held up his index finger in the ubiquitous 'one second' gesture. I watched his peachy ass jiggle as he bounded across the room.

Nolan retuned with a jar in his hand; I couldn't make out the label. He looked giddy about whatever ingredient he was carrying.

"Slide over to the middle," he said. "I want you flat on your back."

I awkwardly shimmied towards the middle of the sturdy wooden slab. I felt a bit like the main course on a dinner table, but I supposed that's what I was. I reclined so most of my back was flat while my shoulders pulled up. That way I was still able to survey my surroundings.

Nolan scaled the table so that he was sitting on my thighs with one of his legs positioned on each side of me. His knees pressed into the table and against my thighs at the same time.

"Brought us a little coconut oil," he said. "It makes a great lube."

My cock throbbed at the very mention of lube. I had only been expecting to get a blowjob, so finally fucking someone for the first time in what felt like ages was a cherry on the sundae. My nipples hardened thinking about my huge dick sliding inside of his delicious ass.

"So... top, bottom, vers?" he asked.

"Vers," I answered, "but I'd prefer to top."

"Works for me."

Nolan unscrewed the lid from the bottle. He scooped two fingers of the smooth, white substance from the container before setting it aside. He grabbed my pulsating cock and carefully lathered it up. His warm hand teased me as the coconut oil melted onto my happy member.

Once he'd adequately rubbed the oil onto my cock, while leaving a thicker layer on the head to help with entry, he grabbed the jar again. He placed it next to my bicep on the table.

"Think you can help me out?" he asked.

Before I could respond, Nolan turned away from me. He positioned his body so he was on his knees, straddling my thighs, with his ass arched upwards and his head flat against the wooden surface. His spread cheeks were open just a foot in front of my tumescent cock. His small, pink hole twitched in anticipation.

I dug several fingers into the jar and rubbed the coconut oil around on them. I went in for a second scoop, leaving a thick lather of the substance clinging to them. I made sure the elbow on my other arm was adequately supporting my weight as I maintained a reclining position on the table.

I started to slowly trace Nolan's hairless hole with my index finger. It turned a more vivid pink as the slick oil coated it. The sight of his sexy rosebud made my cock throb. It didn't take me long to start to press against it. I'd been enjoying the hors d'oeuvres, but I was getting ravenous for something more substantial.

Nolan let out a small moan as my finger pushed past the entry. I stopped for a moment, feeling his ring wrap around my finger. I went a little deeper before halting again. I delicately pushed and pulled an inch of my finger in and out for about a minute. Nolan's hole was rapidly beginning to heat up from the stimulation.

I pulled out for just a second before starting again with both my index and middle fingers. After spending a few moments easing in, they were readily accepted. I kept fingering, and Nolan let out the occasional moan. He eventually started to push his ass backwards until I was knuckle- deep.

My dick started to ooze more pre-cum. I could feel it flowing down my well-oiled shaft. I thought about just cutting to the chase, but it didn't think that would be fair to Nolan, considering my size.

I added my ring finger to the mix, which seemed to kick things up a notch for Nolan. His greedy hole pulsed as it struggled to accept my three digits. It didn't take long for me to get knuckle-deep again though.

"That feels so fucking amazing," Nolan cooed. "I'm ready for the real thing."

As I removed my fingers, Nolan reached behind himself and grabbed my dick. He raised himself up on his knees. He shimmied backwards until his hole was positioned just above my cock - a classic reverse cowgirl position, with a cowboy instead. Nolan started to lower himself onto me.

I felt the initial resistance; his hole struggled to accept my large, mushroom head even after having been thoroughly prepared. Nolan knew what he was doing, though. He eased it in using the approach he knew worked best for him, with a quick break right after the widest part of my head slid inside.

Nolan's rosebud was throbbing against my cock head as it admitted defeat to my invading force. It was fantastic. It didn't take long before he continued to lower himself; it seemed that taking the head had been that hardest part for him. He sunk deeper until six inches of me were inside of him; then he started to ride.

Nolan went easy at first, letting just a few inches slide in and out while maintaining the same overall depth. I looked down at my cock splitting his buns open as it slid in and out. I had a brief flashback to it doing the same thing with the challah dough earlier that evening. The coconut oil was trickling down my balls as it continued to warm up.

"Oh...Oh, god," Nolan moaned as he raised and lowered himself with his hips.

Nolan started to speed up; I reached up and placed my hands on his hips to help guide him as he bounced up and down. His moaning was getting louder. For a moment, I thought about suggesting he keep it down, but my cock told me to keep it down.

"Fuck me hard, Ansel," Nolan purred. "Fuck me deep."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled him down by the hips as I thrusted upwards. I easily got another inch inside without any resistance before his hole more firmly grasped the thick base of my dick. I hammered up and down as he rode me hard. It didn't take long before we were both panting. My balls started to tingle; I knew I'd be cumming in the next few minutes if I kept going with the same intensity.

"That feels so nice," I moaned. "Just relax your hole a little more."

I guided him down a little more, and I could see that he was trying to lower himself even deeper in spite of any bodily resistance. Between our efforts, all but the last inch of my cock surged into his warm, welcoming orifice. My dick was sliding rhythmically in and out of him, and the coconut oil was helping me feel every bit of his insides.

"Do you think you can take the last of it?" I asked.

"I'll try," Nolan replied between breathy moans.

He was desperately trying to ride deeper while I pushed upwards in a thrusting motion. His tender hole throbbed at our joint effort. Nolan grasped my thighs tightly, digging his trimmed nails into them.