Honey, Cinnamon, Lemons Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

copperygirl: (32) Older than you! But well preserved and lively enough to tour!

tommytoomy (70) OMG! If he's older than me then he must be ... or perhaps... Lol!!

copperygirl: (32) That's enough! If I told you who he is then I'd have to kill you! Lol!!!

tommytoomy (70) To be killed by you t'would be the sweetest thing! Killing me softly with your thong!

copperygirl: (32) Assez! Actually, he makes the occasional pass just to show he's not past it! It's his way of being polite! I think he'd get a shock if I said yes! I must say he is in good shape, considering the life he's had. He's actually never had a Pakistani woman, and I'm gonna make sure he never does! Lol. He does try to keep fit. But I don't know why he doesn't just relax and enjoy his old age. He doesn't need the money, that's for sure! He's got a big red chopper! Lol!!!

tommytoomy (70) Hahaha!

copperygirl: (32) You ought to come and pay me a visit. Give yourself a break. I'm allowed guests!

tommytoomy (70) Ooooooh, What a thought! In my dreams!

copperygirl: (32) No. honestly, I mean it.

tommytoomy (70) Well, I'll think about it, but I'm just about to start painting my granddaughter. She must live not too far from you, she's in Vienne.

copperygirl: (32) Well you can paint over here if you like! There is so much money swilling around here that you can have anything you want. Full set of paints, canvases, crayons or whatever. And I'd love to meet you for some intelligent convo, and maybe a cuddle for real! And you could maybe go visit her! Go on, be a devil!

tommytoomy (70) You are a terrible temptress! Well, OK, I promise to think about it. Sab. where did you get your education from? Sorry I don't want to sound patronising, but you are always one step ahead of me if I try to outculture you!

copperygirl: (32) Uni and then I read a lot.

tommytoomy (70) Sab, can I ask you about your religion and your sex life? I thought that Muslims wouldn't be as sexy as you.

copperygirl: (32) Hahaha! You'd be surprised. There is always room for interpretation with old writings, and I have my own interpretation. End of subject! I don't talk religion, it can spoil beautiful friendships.

tommytoomy (70) OK I'm sorry.

copperygirl: (32) No probs nice man! I like the way you talk about me sometimes and not just about you all the time. Most men here dive straight into wanting to put things in my bottom, and am I a sexy black slut! Sometimes a bit of filth is lovely between friends or even strangers cum to think of it, but it gets a bit much sometimes! Lol.

tommytoomy (70) You are lovely, but now I am blushing about things I have said to you before. But I didn't dive straight in! You were the one who seduced me in the first place! And you can be a right little potty-mouth!! LOL!! XXX

copperygirl: (32) Potty potty potty, bum and botty, little pussy wee wee!!!

tommytoomy (70) Lol!! Thank you for seducing me that first time btw. It must have been a week before you pounced, but you were so good to me. It was a difficult time.

copperygirl: (32) Ur welcome, Tim. And I must say that once I had reeled you in and got you flapping helplessly on the river bank you turned out to be a very sexy lover.

tommytoomy (70) Life is funny. I found sex, 'love', and a granddaughter, and a lover from my past, all in just a couple of weeks, then lost them all when I found out who Polly was! I was pretty shattered, and what you did to me was an amazing comfort and therapy.

copperygirl: (32) As I said above, my pleasure! Lol.

tommytoomy (70) I still go to the cemetery and talk to young Polly's gran. My Polly. I wish I could have seen her. She must have been not far from my home and I didn't know. If only we'd bumped into each other in the street! But we might not have recognised. And then she died while I was messing up my darling little Polly.

copperygirl: (32) I thought you didn't believe in the afterlife.

tommytoomy (70) I don't, but I still talk to her. Sorry, my eyes are wet. I cried last night with happiness for seeing little Polly and talking to her. Sorry.

copperygirl: (32) It's OK my baby, I'll take care of you. Cry on my breast and I'll stroke you.

tommytoomy (70) Thanks Sab I'm OK now. I am getting worse about crying. That's twice I've broken down with you. I wouldn't do it with anybody else.

copperygirl: (32) Oops boss calling X

He left his PC on, just in case she came back, and started to re-tidy his flat, which was still in a state. He had thought he was a reasonably tidy person, but he could see how bad it would look to a woman. It was two hours before he felt it was presentable.

#

He glanced again at his computer screen and saw there were 6 people queuing to chat to him. He was still feeling hard; old memories of his chatting days were making his trousers uncomfortable and he couldn't resist clicking the first. Gracie from Ghana.

Gracie (37) Hello my dear how r you. Have you yahoo or fb

He BLOCKed it without replying. When he was chatting two years ago there was an organised team in Ghana apparently dedicated to pestering him, and they were still at it. He felt no guilt about being rude.

The next was Ladylove from America.

12:42

Ladylove (21) Hi if you want some hot fun why not mail me ( . )( . ) XXX@XXX.com XX

Ladylove (21) Hi if you want some hot fun why not mail me ( . )( . ) XXX@XXX.com XX

Ladylove (21) Hi if you want some hot fun why not mail me ( . )( . ) XXX@XXX.com XX

BLOCK

Panties from UK.

Panties (28) hey, wanna give me some money? Used panties 4 u.

tommytoomy (70) No thanks, angel I am too poor and I get them free from the French girl next door. Lol X

Panties (28) fuck off wanker.

This time she BLOCKed him.

Up4Older from Ireland.

Up4Older (21) Hi. I'm so horny! Will you play with me? Please daddy!

tommytoomy (70) Oh, baby, I'm so sorry. I am very old and I am seeing my granddaughter tomorrow for the first time in ages. I really can't play today, although I'm very flattered that you ask.

Up4Older (21) Pleeeeeasy-weeeese! I will be very sexy for you, I have no knickers on and my nipples are hard and aching. I need to cum!

tommytoomy (70) Oh darling, I'm so sorry. But there must be lots of young men out there who would love to help you. X

Up4Older (21) OK I'm sorry 

tommytoomy (70) No, it's me who's sorry. Best wishes and I hope you cum hard. X

Up4Older (21) Oooooooooh naughty sexy daddy! You are making me wet!

tommytoomy (70) I didn't mean to, just a slip of the tongue!

Up4Older (21) Mmmmmmmm I love that, tonguing me, experienced tongue!

Up4Older (21) I'm nearly ready. Just a few words and I'll cum for you daddy! PLeeeease! XX

tommytoomy (70) Are you touching, my angel?

Up4Older (21) Yessssssss, touching my clitty

Up4Older (21) Hard clit and wet pussy

Up4Older (21) Mmmmmmm

Up4Older (21) Ooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

tommytoomy (70) Are you OK?

Up4Older (21) I just came so hard. You were just what I needed. Thank you so much. Can we play again?

tommytoomy (70) I'm so glad you came, sweetie. You have made me naughty again, but it was really you who did all the sexy talk. I really do have to go now. Best wishes Love and licks XX.

Oh god, he'd done it again! He felt ashamed of his weakness, but had found it exciting and he hadn't really done much. Poor girls, how could he resist helping them out a bit?

Lilslut from Estonia.

14.14

Lilslut (18) Hi daddy, will you play with me

tommytoomy (70) I can't now baby, I'm too busy. And you are too young!

Lilslut (18) Are you with another woman. Ill be ur slutty girl I am better than her I lick u hard. Ur sex toy. You can share us.

tommytoomy (70) No you are much too young. Are you really 18?

Lilslut (18) Yes im 18 really and student. chemistry. I want to play a sexy game, can I tell you the rule.

Lilslut (18) I rub my clitty till I want to cum then I stop for 15 seconds, and I tell you

Lilslut (18) Then I start and rub and tell you and do that again and soon when I need more than 15 seconds I have too cum

Lilslut (18) Starting 1

Lilslut (18) Ooooh

Lilslut (18) Rubbing

Lilslut (18) Mmmmmm

Lilslut (18) Daddy licking

Lilslut (18) Daddy rubbing

Lilslut (18) I ur sex toy licking you

Lilslut (18) Stop 1

Lilslut (18) ooof

Lilslut (18) Mmmmmmm daddy

Lilslut (18) Starting 2

Lilslut (18) Oooo

Lilslut (18) Daddy

Lilslut (18) Mmmmmm

He left her to her game, feeling sad but aroused.

There were now seven waiting for him! He felt he couldn't take any more and he forced himself to turn off his computer.

#

He spent the rest of the day scanning and enlarging the better of Polly's photos in sections, which he printed and taped together, tape on the back, and then traced so that he could at least get the features right. He managed to produce a reasonable portrait drawing in pencil, about life size. It was a start, at least.

He scanned and printed six copies of the drawing and started to wash in colour with acrylics. Her dark eyes and vermilion lips made her look like a tart, and the high cheekbones gave her a Japanese appearance, like a geisha.

He tried again with the same result, but it got better with each attempt, and the sixth wasn't too bad. He sat back and studied it with a tired smile.

#

In bed, it seemed that he would never get to sleep. His head was spinning and disturbing images appeared, morphing and sliding into each other; masturbating young women and once a grotesque pixie figure, and once young Polly, which made him jump in a sweat. Then at last he slept.


CHAPTER THREE: TUESDAY. Polly visits Tim for the first time.

He got up at eight and breakfasted, then shat, showered, shaved, and dressed as cleanly as he could with fresh clothes and underwear. He arranged his drawing materials and paints, and put up a fresh canvas on his easel -- a square one of 60 cm a side.

By ten o'clock, he was pacing restlessly up and down the living room, feeling nervous.

By quarter past, he was anxiously looking out of his front window every thirty seconds. At last he saw Polly by the cemetery gate: she looked around, then walked off in the wrong direction, crossed the road and started looking at the shops and flat doorways, searching for numbers.

He chuckled to himself and wondered whether or not he should go down, but he saw her speak to someone and show them a bit of paper, and they pointed in his direction. She re-crossed the road and looked up and he opened the window and waved and she saw him.

He went down the stairs carefully and opened the door. She was smiling and bright-eyed. 'Hello, thanks for letting me come round. Is it still OK? Hate to be a nuisance. Bet you wish you hadn't offered!'

'No, no, not at all! It's lovely to see you. I'm afraid the place is in a bit of a mess, but please come in. Mind the stairs.'

He went up first, so that she wouldn't have him looking at her bottom. He was self-conscious himself, though, and hoped he didn't look too awful from behind, or even smell! No, he had spruced himself up and, although old, he didn't think he was as awful as some old men. He wasn't like Sir Les Patterson, was he?[*

]

'This is the living room, and I paint in here.'

"Here" was the old dining-room at the back of the flat, now cluttered with his art stuff. It had a large window facing south, but he had rigged up a net blind to soften the glare a little if it was too sunny. One corner had come adrift from its blu-tack so he went to press it back into position. When he turned back to the room he noticed with horror that a nude drawing of a woman was still pinned to the back of the door. He had drawn it from a newspaper pin-up to see if he could manage to do a sexy drawing: it certainly was very sexy, and provocative. He didn't want her seeing it.

'Not much of a view out the back, I'm afraid. Look at the state of that service yard!'

When she came to the window to look, he moved over to the door and stood in front of the drawing, standing up straighter than usual and broadening his shoulders.

'Would you like a cup of coffee or something? Let's go into the living room.'

'I had coffee already, I don't want to get hyper! And my tummy doesn't like too much coffee. I like your studio. But where are all your paintings?'

'Oh I keep them stacked up against the wall, look, over there, and some round here. Anyway, I'm dying for a cup, let's go and chat in there for a bit.'

He managed to manoeuvre her through the door while screening the drawing as best he could, settled her on the sofa, then went into the adjoining kitchen to put the kettle on. When he came back with his coffee she was standing looking out of the window across to the cemetery.

'You can nearly see Gran from here!'

'Yes. Are you sure you wouldn't like a drink? I think I've got some orange-juice.'

'No, honestly. You sit down and have your coffee and we can talk to get used to each other. Are you flustered having a young woman to entertain? I've seen you blush three times already! I'm not a dragon, you know.'

She plonked herself down on the sofa. He didn't have any other comfortable chairs, just a dining chair at his computer table, so he brought it a bit closer and sat down, holding his hot mug awkwardly and burning his fingers.

'James, don't sit over there. Come and sit next to me. I won't eat you.'

Now he blushed again and she noticed and then realised what she had said and blushed herself. He looked away.

She made room for him on the sofa and patted the cushion, and he felt he had to join her. Her fragrance and proximity disturbed him and he leaned away to put his mug on his little side table, then sat up straight and clasped his hands together on his lap. Then took them away. Then put them back but not too suggestively, he hoped.

'Lovely day, isn't it? Enough light to paint if it stays like this.'

Yes, it's gorgeous. I love your drawing!'

'Oh well, it was just a quick sketch and I don't think I got you quite right.'

'Not that one! The one in your studio, on the door! I mean, I love the one of me, but the other is great! Very sexy. Sorry I've made you blush again. I'd better not raise delicate subjects. Do you think I'm awful?'

'No I don't, just very...alive and...open. Refreshing. But I've told you before about being careful with strangers.'

'Sorry, daddy! Well, are you going to draw me? Or are the photos enough?'

'You shouldn't call me daddy, you know. It sounds a bit ...I don't know.'

'Well, you were talking to me like I was your daughter, just a little girl. I am a grown-up married woman, you know. Don't worry, I didn't take offence, but you make me feel safe and relaxed and I was being safe and relaxed and just being me. I'll be a bit more demure!'

'Good. Sorry if I was talking down to you, but I'm old enough to be your...um...grandfather and...um...it makes me feel protective.'

'I understand. I've got a granddad, but we can't communicate any more. It's sad. I love him a lot.'

'Oh, that's a shame. That you can't communicate, I mean.' He wondered when, if, he would have the courage to tell her the truth about who he really was.

'We did have a relationship, and it was very close but...unusual...and then we lost touch.' Her eyes sparkled, and he looked away as she dabbed with a tissue, trying to avoid the make-up stuff she had on. She blew her nose noisily, startling him, and when she took the tissue away he saw a black smudge on the end of her nose.

'Sorry. I can easily get emotional, especially just at the moment, you know how it is. Shouldn't bother you with these things. Not fair. I'm OK, tough as old boots!'

What was he supposed to know? He thought he wouldn't mention the smudge for the moment.

'I don't mind, Polly. Just be yourself, that's good enough for me.'

'Yes, da...I mean yes, James.'

There was a companionable pause for a few seconds, then he felt a growl in his stomach and a pressure in his bladder. Two mugs of coffee in the morning weren't good for him, on top of his nervousness with her. He shifted and adjusted his position and hoped to god she hadn't heard anything. He rumbled again.

'Actually, Polly, you know what, I forgot to brush my teeth this morning! How horrible. If you don't mind, I'll do it now. I have an electric toothbrush and it keeps me at it for ages until it beeps! Can I leave you for a minute or two?'

'Yes, that's fine. When you've finished may I use your loo to sort out my eyes?'

'Oh, yes, of course. In fact, why not do it now before me?'

'No, that's OK, there's no rush. You go first.'

He was desperate and panicking.

'I'll tell you what, you can do it in the mirror in my painting room. I try to do a self-portrait every couple of years and keep the mirror there for that, just for that! The light is very good, very good for checking eye make-up.'

'Well, actually I need a pee, but ladies usually refer to it as checking their make-up.'

'Oh well, if you're desperate, then you go first. I can wait.'

'No, not desperate. I can wait. Off you go.'

He rumbled again, and felt in a dangerous situation. He had to go! He leapt to his feet, and strode towards the door to the staircase leading to the top floor.

'Oh well, see you in a few minutes. You can poke around a bit if you like. In my painting room.'

'Thank you, see you in a sec.'

He closed the door behind him and took the stairs two at a time, trying not to sound as if he was running. The loo was in the bathroom, over the living room, and he hoped to god she would go into his painting room where there was less chance of her hearing anything. He flung the window wide open and got down to it as quickly as possible, but all he produced was a resounding fart, and he felt sick. He closed his eyes and tried to relax. Then suddenly it happened, smelling horrible, but at least it was out. He wiped his bum and washed his hands and fanned the window desperately. He squirted air freshener all over the room and onto the seat of his trousers, and then smeared a bit of toothpaste onto his front teeth and rinsed his mouth. He sniffed the air but couldn't tell if it was too smelly or not. After two minutes of fretting and fidgeting, he decided he'd better go back down: he left the bathroom door open, hoping the smell would dissipate more quickly, but closed the door at the bottom of the stairs so it wouldn't dissipate in their direction.

'Finished? You've got a bit of toothpaste on your lip.'

'Yes, thank you. Did you have a poke about in my painting room?'

'No, but I will in a minute when I've had my pee. Up here is it?'

'Yes straight ahead at the top of the stairs, the door's open. You can look in my painting room now, if you like.'

'No, I am getting a bit desperate now, to be honest. I hope your floors are soundproof!'

She flitted up the stairs and disappeared into the bathroom. He offered up a silent prayer, and waited.

'Mmmmm, that's better! Your bathroom smells lovely!' Her nose was now clean.

'Oh, good!' And now, shall we get stuck in?'

They both blushed, but it was to be for the last time. Both seemed to feel that it was going to be alright between them, and self-consciousness had almost gone. They laughed as they went into the painting room, and she pretend-punched him and said,

'That's quite enough of that!'


CHAPTER FOUR: WEDNESDAY. Polly's second sitting, an embarrassing lunch, a shocking incident in the cemetery.

Tim woke up and smiled. He reached down the side of the bed and picked up the half-dozen drawings he'd made the day before, with the real Polly sitting for him.

123456...9