Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HELP!" Jessica shrieked, trying in vain to pull them out with both her hands, clutching and yanking at each of her relentlessly burrowing invaders.

Jessica's grandfather, dressed in only a pair of sneakers and his yellowed tighty whities, began grabbing the sperm cells swarming around her by their tails and flinging them out into the forest. "I'll save you, Sweet Peach!" he shouted.

Jessica screamed, "GET THIS FUCKER OUT OF MY ASS! HURRY! OH MY GOD! GET IT THE FUCK OUT!"

"I'll help!" Nancy cried, running to Jessica and falling to her knees. Nancy put both hands on the sperm cell up Jessica's ass, clutching its flailing tail and pulled. The grandfather grabbed the sperm cell in her pussy, and pulled. Jessica's whole body got dragged several feet, but neither of her helpers seemed able to dislodge the sperm cells no matter how hard they tried.

Herbie adjusted the dial on his rifle, pointed it at all the frenzied sperm cells in and around Jessica, waited for the targets to be acquired and pulled the trigger. All the sperm cells in range glowed green and vanished.

Her two helpers staggered, instantly empty-handed, as Jessica collapsed, laying flat on the ground, panting from relief and exertion. Her suddenly vacant vagina and asshole, which had both been left gaping open for a second after the sperm cells disappeared, quickly dilated closed again.

Nancy looked devastated. "Where'd they all go?" she said, searching around for more giant sperm cells.

"I shrunk... most of them... back down," Herbie said, still trying to catch his breath from running so hard. "Except for..." Herbie squatted down and took deeper breaths. "Except for some... that got thrown... into the woods.?" As soon as Herbie finished saying that a sperm cell shot out of a bush, headed right at Jessica.

It jumped at her pussy, making her cross her legs and shriek, but Nancy caught it in mid air with two hands, and immediately began devouring it.

Several more sperm cells burst out of the woods, returning from being tossed away. Herbie targeted and shrunk them all down as Nancy gorged herself on the one she had caught.

The sperm cells stopped coming, and Nancy finished eating hers.

Herbie adjusted the dial on his rifle, aimed it at Jed and Jessica, and fired.

He pulled his paper scoop out of his pocket, approached their locations, and collected them, ignoring their tiny protesting voices, and putting them safely and securely inside his custom made matchboxes.

Herbie put them in his pocket, buttoned the flap down and patted his pocket reassuringly. Now he could get them both back to the lab.

Nancy swallowed the last of her giant sperm cell, cradled her bloated belly, bent over and cried, "Oh no! Something is wrong!" She began taking quick, shallow breaths. "My tummy... my tummy hurts, Herbie-Bear. It hurts so bad."

"Hold on, Nancy," Herbie said, accessing the rifle's targeting history. "If I can find a record of when I targeted your brain before you took the drug I gave you, I should be able to enlarge just the normal structure of your brain, rendering the changes made to your brain by Megestrol-Z unable to function." He found a record of Nancy that was targeted before he administered her the drug. "Here it is!" He pointed his rifle at Nancy, still on her knees and cradling her bloated belly in both hands. Herbie adjusted the dial to increase her size by ten times and pulled the trigger.

Suddenly, Nancy grew to over fifty feet tall.

Herbie shouted up at Nancy, "Do you still want to drink cum?"

Nancy peered down at him from above, licked her lips and said, "Why? Do you have any? My stomach feels awful, but I could force it down."

Herbie adjusted his dial. "Listen carefully, Nancy," he shouted up at her. "I need to make you big enough to negate the part of your brain that is not growing. Then I can shrink you back down as you are now and you will be cured, but we have a problem."

"What's wrong, Herbie-Bear?"

Herbie shouted, "The bigger I make you, the harder it will get for you to hear me. So I need you to tell me if you want to drink more cum... or not... every single time I make you bigger... because I won't be able to ask you. Do you understand?"

Nancy nodded. "Every time I get bigger I need to tell you if I still want to drink cum. I understand."

Herbie pointed his rifle up at Nancy.

"I really do love you, Herbie-Bear," Nancy said.

"I... I know."

"You believe me, Herbie? You really believe me?" Nancy smiled.

Herbie nodded. "Yes, I do!" he shouted, "And I love you, too, Nancy."

She smiled sadly down at him.

He lifted his rifle and fired.

Nancy grew to over five hundred feet tall. Herbie looked up at her enormous pussy in the sky. He heard Nancy's loud voice say, "My tummy feels like it's busting open, but I still want more cum. This isn't working, Baby. I'm as big as the Empire State building, but I still want cum!"

"Goddamn it all!" Herbie said, adjusting his dial.

He pointed his rifle up at her and fired. Nancy grew to almost a mile in height. Her pussy was so high that he swore he could see clouds that were lower than her vagina off in the distance. Nancy's booming voice said, "Oh my God! I can't believe I drank so much semen! And I kept doing it. What the hell was I thinking?" He saw her gigantic face grimace in disgust.

Herbie smiled. She was cured. Once again an unlikely hypothesis of his had been proven correct. He truly was the smartest man who had ever lived. As he looked down to adjust his dial, Nancy's booming voice filled the heavens once again.

"How... frigging DISGUSTING! My tummy is sooo FULL of CUM! I drank... and drank... and DRANK! Eeeewe! How... how could I have drank... drank so MUCH of that... THICK... SLIMY... PUTRID! OH, oh no... I think I'm... think I'm gonna...!"

Nancy's heaving wretch echoed from on high, and a white deluge of vomit as thick as an office building fell from her contorted, sky-high titanic face. It poured down from almost a mile above and exploded into the ground with a thunderous roaring crash, shaking the earth under Herbie's feet as it hit and coursing straight at him through the dried up riverbed.

A tidal wave of thick white sperm surged toward Herbie, and just before the giant deluge of cum struck 'the smartest man who had ever lived' his eyes widened and under his breath he uttered, "Oh shit."

It slammed into him with the force of a passenger train, sweeping him up in its powerful wake and carrying him at an incredible speed. He felt like a tiny turd being flushed down the toilet, as schools of sperm cells the size of his hand pelted him in the face and swam all around him in this new, rapidly rushing river of cum.

Herbie's head breached the surface a couple times, but not even long enough to gasp for air. He adjusted the dial for more growth not being able to see it, but hoping for the best. Herbie turned his rifle on himself, hit the targeting button and pulled the trigger.

The green light flashed as he flew over the cliff, three hundred feet above the rock quarry and falling fast on a waterfall of cum.

# # #

BREAKING NEWS

The title on the TV interrupted the Sunday broadcast of the New England Patriots game at Lucky's Tavern. It had cut the game off right in the middle of a possible touchdown play, and the whole crowd groaned, jeered and booed.

Paolo sighed, shook his head and sipped his beer. The news anchor, looking stunned, didn't speak. He just stared at the camera.

Finally, he cleared his throat and said, "Garret Foley here, Folks. Channel Twelve News. Uh, what you are about to see... well, there's no other way to describe it except to say that it's impossible. What appears to be a... a mile-high... giant... humanoid creature... has been sighted by... well, it has been seen by everyone for twenty miles... all around and in the area surrounding the Quabbin Reservoir. Yes, as I said, this sounds impossible. We have live footage, though, but I must warn you. It is quite graphic... to the point of being lewd with a... woman's? Yes, what appears very much to be... a woman's nudity... and it is... frightening to behold. Please remain calm... and stay in your homes. The authorities ARE responding. ALL of them, I assure you. Please stay away from this... creature... and allow our first responders to... to contain this... giant...being. Now, here is our live feed from news channel twelve's eye-in-the-sky helicopter pilot, Brian Tremont. Okay, Brian..."

The TV screen switched to a scene that looked straight out of a pornographic horror movie with amazing special effects. The sound of a helicopter could be heard, and the camera zoomed out a little showing an incredible sight. Nancy, in all her nude glory, stood a mile high over a forested region with rolling hills of green at her feet. The trees barely came up to the top of her toes, and she seemed to be searching for something in the forest beneath her, holding her blonde hair back and scanning the ground with a concerned look on her face. Some wispy clouds floated by her at a height between her elbows and vagina, one fluffy cloud obscured her bare pussy, either by accident or by the skills of a modesty-conscious helicopter pilot.

"Uh, yeah, Garret. That is exactly what I'm seeing here. It's a giant, nude... blonde... woman. And, Jeez, what a body... err, I mean... she... is a very attractive... youngish, maybe mid-thirties, at most, woman. I estimate she's just under a mile in height. All she's been doing is standing there, looking down at her feet. Earlier, as I was approaching after first catching sight of her, I thought I saw her... well, I thought I saw her... maybe vomit?"

"Really, Brian? You actually saw this giant creature... vomiting... emitting some kind of substance from its mouth? Was it fire... or some kind of acid? Does it seem... aggressive... at all? I mean... do you think this giant humanoid is... is alien in origin?"

Brian chuckled and said, "Oh boy, if that's an alien I'd love to go to THAT planet. I mean, look at her. This chic is HOT."

Inside the packed and now utterly silent bar at Lucky's, Paolo stood up from his bar stool, pointed at the screen and shouted, "I know that bitch! That's Nancy! Nancy Nipper!"

The bartender whistled loudly, and said, "Nancy, huh?" He used the remote to turn up the volume.

Paolo nodded and shouted, "I'd recognize that body anywhere! I'm her yoga instructor!"

Someone shouted, "Nice fucking tits!"

Several patrons grumbled, hooted and cheered in agreement.

Suddenly, two fighter jets streaked in from a distance and flew right by Nancy, just out of her giant, arms length reach.

Brian shouted, "It looks like the Air Force has arrived, Garret. I'm going to give our flyboys some room and back off another mile or so, just to be cautio-- OH my God!--"

Garret cried out, "What's wrong, Brian? Is it attacking?"

"No! There's another one! And this one's dressed!" The camera shot turned away from Nancy, scanning the blue, cloud speckled skies. "Let me see if I can... get a good shot of him..."

# # #

A six thousand foot tall Herbie fell onto his knees in the rock quarry off that three hundred foot cliff, which was only the equivalent of a three inch high bump to him now. He tumbled to the ground, hitting elbows first and scraping his forearms as he broke his fall with his fists closed. He was attempting to hold onto his rifle, which he couldn't even feel anymore. Herbie flattened hundreds of trees and sent up a huge cloud of dust.

He stood up, slowly and carefully opening his right hand. Pushing his glasses up his nose, he looked down and closely inspected his palm. Smiling as he found his tiny shrink ray rifle, Herbie knew he had been very lucky. He could barely see it, just a tiny sliver of a speck in the palm of his hand. "Crap," he said under his breath. "How the hell am I ever going to operate this?" Herbie had an idea. Using his left hand, he opened the buttoned flap of his lab coat and pulled the third matchbox from his pocket; this one still empty. He avoided the other two with the tiny-to-him, but now giant sized versions of Jed and Jessica Jackson trapped inside them. Carefully dropping his tiny speck of a shrink ray rifle into the matchbox, he closed it up and returned it to his pocket, securing the flap.

Looking to his left, he spotted Nancy, the equivalent of three feet away, and she had just spotted him, too, a sudden look of relief on her face.

"Herbie-Bear!" she cried. "I thought I puked on you!"

She ran into his arms and planted a kiss on him that reeked of semen. As they kissed, Herbie noticed two tiny F-16 fighter jets streak by their heads.

He pulled his lips away from Nancy's and wiped some spermy spit from his lips and tongue, grimacing and wiping his hand on the breast of his lab coat. "No more kisses until we locate a tanker transporting about a million gallons of mouthwash, my love."

Nancy giggled. "I'm just happy you're okay, Baby. Now make us small again, Herbie-Bear. It's suddenly freezing out."

Herbie looked down and noted her erect nipples and goosebumps. "Ah," he said, "Of course, the air would be much cooler at this altitude." He took her by the hand and said, "Let's get back to the lab. Watch your step, Nancy. There could be people down there."

They took one step each and were towering high above his lab. Herbie let go of Nancy's hand, carefully kneeled next to the parking lot on a copse of trees he had been meaning to eventually clear from his property anyway, and bent down, putting his face close to the building. "Roberta," he called softly, "Please come out into the parking lot and bring the megaphone with you." Herbie had anticipated possibly having to talk to a giant test subject, and had a megaphone on the desk in the reception area. He closely inspected the front door on his tiny lab. A minute later he saw it open and his modified sexbot stepped outside. She looked left and right, and then turned to go back inside.

"Roberta! I am up here," he said. "Use that megaphone to speak to me."

The robot looked up, and lifted the megaphone to her mouth. In a tiny voice Herbie could still only barely hear, she said, "Hello, Dr. Nipper. Would you care for that blowjob now?"

Herbie chuckled. "No, Roberta. I am going to give you my shrink ray rifle and then provide you with verbal instructions on how to operate it. Please switch to programming mode. Are you ready to begin this tutorial?"

"Affirmative," Roberta responded, sounding much more robotic.

# # #

Paolo watched TV with the rest of the patrons at Lucky's Tavern as the two gigantic people who the news chopper had been circling suddenly disappeared, first the man and then the woman.

One of them had been Nancy, who had been stark naked and his lover and former yoga student, and the other one had been her ex-husband, Dr. Herbert Nipper, who Paolo had recognized from family pictures that Nancy still had hanging on her living room wall.

The whole bar had erupted into loud curses and exclamations, as first the giant man and then the naked giant woman vanished.

"They're gone!" shouted Brian Tremont, the chopper pilot. "They're just gone!"

"Brian!" Garret Foley the news anchor called out. "Is it possible this was some kind of a hoax? Maybe a hologram?"

"I don't think so, Garret. I mean they looked real enough to me. And look at all them damn downed trees. Everywhere they stepped is a full of wreck--"

"Excuse me! Brian, hold up a second! We are getting more breaking news!"

The scene from the helicopter camera switched to a thumbnail, and Garret Foley sat at his desk, holding his earpiece with a cupped hand. "It seems a deadly flash flood has devastated parts of Belchertown. Missy Nunez is on the scene." Garret Foley looked around, as if confused. "Do we have that feed?"

Suddenly, as Paolo lifted his beer for a sip, the power in the whole building died, and an instant later all the doors and windows on one side of Lucky's Tavern burst open with a tremendous crash. A huge surging wave of thick white liquid slammed through the wall, sweeping all the patrons and the furniture they sat on from one side of the tavern into the other. Screaming and suddenly drowning people, including Paolo, thrashed and kicked, trying desperately to keep their heads above the surface of the deluge.

The whole tavern came off its foundation, and suddenly everyone in Lucky's Tavern floated into the thoroughfare and down Belchertown's main drag inside a twisting and sinking building.

As Paolo grabbed onto a wooden support beam, he took in a large mouthful of the flooding liquid, and couldn't believe his taste buds, but one crazy, drunken night he had in San Francisco in the back alley of a gay bar immediately came to mind and, to his horror, confirmed exactly what he had just tasted. A long, white jellyfish jumped from the liquid and smacked him in the face.

One young woman who was standing on top of the bar, and holding onto a ceiling fan, began screaming louder than everyone else. "HELP! GET THEM OFF ME! HELP!"

About a dozen of those jellyfish were attached to her legs and quickly climbing, their long tails whipping in a frenzy as they slithered toward her crotch. One jumped right up her skirt and the woman shrieked. "YEOW! YOU FILTHY FUCKER! HELP! IT'S IN MY FUCKING CUNT!"

Paolo heard another woman screaming to his left, tumbling by on a wooden booth with her whole bottom half being swarmed by those same jellyfish. As her head submerged and her screams turned into gurgles, her ass upended and Paolo saw that two of those persistent little fuckers had pushed the crotch of her pants suit right up into her vagina.

Paolo screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" He took one last breath as the ceiling pushed him under, and the whole tavern sank into the thick, slimy white flood.

# # #

Back inside his lab, Herbie debriefed his guests and allowed them all to leave. He took care of his prisoners, too, making sure they were all safely secured in their little rat tank.

Herbie informed Rachel and Jessica that they would remain an inch tall indefinitely, both give birth to plenty of babies and survive on a diet consisting of dietary supplements, but mostly of semen. They would not be taking any Megestrol-Z. Herbie had no interest in making their daily consumption of about a gallon of sperm a more pleasant experience.

Herbie informed Jake and Jed that they would be sexually modified to produce ten times the amount of sperm using his shrink ray on just their testicles and seminal vesicles, both to see if he could really do that, and also to help keep the girls very well nourished.

Then Herbie took Roberta and Nancy home to his Brownstone house in Boston.

# # #

"Are you ready, Herbie-Bear?" Nancy asked, her giant face looking down at him from above.

Herbie checked his harness to make certain he was secure. He smiled and was just about to give her a thumbs up when he realized he was still wearing his glasses. "Oops! I better get rid of these, Baby!"

He pulled them off and flung them into Roberta's giant hand. "Throw them in the soda cap on the nightstand, Roberta."

"Yes, Dr. Nipper." Her hand moved away, but soon returned to grip the vibrator again.

Herbie gave Nancy a thumbs up. "I'm ready when you are!"

"Okay," Nancy said, looking up at Roberta, "Send my little guy in, Roberta. Nice and slow, and on low vibrate."

Riding on the dildo, Herbie descended toward Nancy's giant-to-him vagina. His legs splashed into her silky smooth warmth first and he heard Nancy moan in ecstasy. As her pussy wall engulfed his entire body, he saw her gigantic clit right in front of his face. He hauled off and began punching it like an oversized speed bag.

"Oh, Herbie-Bear, that feels amazing!" she cried, as Roberta lifted him out and plunged him into his wife's giant pussy again.