Honey Lust: The Best Medicine

Story Info
Yong woman gets comforted by a divorced Asian doctor.
3.7k words
4.07
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you ever have a moment where you want to unleash your romantic and sexual desire when it's the wrong time and place to express them? This is what happened to me at an emotional time in my life.

My name is Gwendolyn Clayton. I'm 28, and I live alone. I loved going to my dad's house on weekends, and now I miss him. It all started one weekend when my dad and I were at his house. He had told me about his condition, only to discover that it was pancreatic cancer. He told me that he had two tumors in his body: one in his liver and one in his spleen. I remember how frail my dad was because his illness had made him lose weight. My older sister is on my dad's side, and I have been caring for him, helping him with everything. That night, we were getting ready to pick up dinner from our favorite home cooking place, and I saw my dad throw up on the porch. My sister had to call 911, and we waited for the ambulance to arrive at the house. We drove to the hospital, followed the ambulance, and spent the night in the waiting room.

The next day was dad's birthday. That day my sister and I went into his hospital room to see him. We were approached by this intelligent yet caring doctor who introduced himself as Dr. Steven Dong-Yul. He explained to us about dad's condition and talked to my older sister about being a medical power of attorney. I briefly looked at him; as much as I wanted to say something to him, I decided to keep to myself, given the situation and all. Most of my dad's family (mainly his brothers and sisters) showed up before his operation, we got to wish him a happy birthday and pray for him, and I got the chance to tell him that I loved him and held his hand before he went into the operating room. Hours passed, Dr. Dong-Yul came back and sadly said my dad didn't make it. I had broken down and cried so hard that my world had ended. I ran out of the hospital waiting room in a grief-stricken state, my sister pulled me into a hug, and we hugged together. Dr. Dong-Yul consoled everybody before he reached out to me, offering me a sympathetic ear and comfort.

Dr. Dong-Yul came to dad's graveside service and offered condolences to the family; he also stopped by dad's house for the repass.

Six months later...

After a self-imposed mourning period (and have also started working from home), I decided to take myself out for a solo lunch at the park. I stopped at a few food places and the grocery store my dad and I frequented and stopped at the restaurant we used to go to on Saturdays. I packed the food and utensils into a picnic basket and blanket and drove to the nearby park.

I arrived at the park and set everything up in the picnic area. Aside from a few other picnic goers and other folks, I enjoyed my food while I looked at trees, birds, and squirrels.

"The food looks delicious. Mind if I join you? I asked because it's my cheat day." a familiar voice spoke.

"Sure, I bought plenty of food since I haven't eaten anything in a while." I said as I looked up at the person.

There was Dr. Steven in casual clothes different from the blue scrubs he wore at the hospital, and he had on a v-neck t-shirt that gave me a view of his collarbone and a pair of shorts that showed off his legs, looking like he never missed leg day. He was slightly sweating; he likes to jog or walk in the park in the mornings and early afternoons.

"Gwen, it's nice to see you again." He said.

"Likewise, Dr. Steven." I said as he sat down across the bench from me.

"Please, just call me Steven." He replied.

I usually watch sports with my dad on weekends. If money were no issue, I'd get tickets to major sporting events and take him with me. Now I watch sports on TV after the Saturday morning cartoons and cooking shows.

"My dad wasn't just a sports buddy and dinner companion to me. He's also the best at home repair, gardening, and building. He's also great at helping people; he was always there for his family, me included. For example, he'd always call me during the week when it was time for him to come over to the house and help me cut the grass. He ran the lawn mower (or the riding mower) and trimmed the hedges while I swept the grass clippings back into the yards; I made sure he had a cold glass of water with a lot of ice when he was done. Now I just pay someone to cut my grass because there are some things I can't do alone." I added.

"I know you miss him a lot. Take comfort to know that at least he's not suffering anymore, dealing with cancer and all." Steven said in an assuring tone.

He said, "I know the feeling of losing someone I love deeply. The last time I visited the cemetery was when I had to bury two people."

"Two people? Do you mean your parents?" I asked him.

"No, my parents are still alive, thank goodness. I mean, my kids." He replied.

"Oh my God, you lost two children! I hope they weren't kidnapped or abducted and murdered. I say that because I watch a lot of true crime." I responded.

"They drowned. " He replied.

I listened to Steven as he told me how he lost two kids, two little boys, in a drowning accident while on a family vacation a few years ago. He also showed me the obituary and a copy of the funeral program. I also found out that he had been married for a long time, but he and his wife had divorced. The loss of the kids and marriage had affected his mental health, but he's been working on it through this whole ordeal.

Heartbreak and our losses aside, we shared our feelings over food. To me, Steven sounded eloquent, well-informed, intelligent, and accomplished, as well as kind, caring, down-to-earth, and compassionate, both in and out of the hospital. In return, he showed genuine interest in me while I talked about everything about myself, both the good and the bad.

"Gwendolyn, mind if I call you Gwen?" Steven asked me.

"I don't mind if you do." I responded as I took out a large container of mixed fruit.

"It's been a long time since I had enjoyed female company. I've been very busy with the hospital, but seeing you at and after your dad's funeral got me feeling some way. I have been having sexual thoughts of you, but I couldn't express them, given the situation and all." He said.

Surprised yet intrigued, I asked him, "Would you like to share those feelings with me right now?"

"When I was at your dad's house after the graveside funeral with the family, I wanted to wrap my arms around you in more than a hug. The doctor in me wanted to give you a full body exam with my hands and mouth when you were at the hospital. I want to raise your heart rate and release that pent-up sexual frustration I've been keeping since my divorce in the bedroom. Also, I know it hurts not to have your father anymore, and forgive me if I'm too forward, but I'd love to be your bedroom daddy." Steven said as he took a bite of a pineapple juice-drenched pineapple chunk.

I briefly watched as he licked the pineapple juice from his full set of lips; that alone made me wonder if he's a good kisser. Also, I couldn't help but notice how when he smiled with his almond-shaped eyes, they were like two half moons.

"Are you always this forward when you're with another woman, Steven?" I asked him while I took a few pieces of fruit before eating them.

"It's been a long time since my divorce, and I needed a boost of confidence. I'm confident professionally, mentally, and socially; I need to be sexually confident, plus I've been reading sex position books and invested in a libido supplement." He responded.

"If I may be forward in return with you, Steven. I have some sexual desire for you, which I also couldn't express while my father was in the hospital. I wanted to flirt with you after you had talked with my older sister. I also wanted to see what you have underneath your scrubs." I replied.

After enjoying Steven's company in the park, I packed my food into the picnic basket and went home.

"Gwen, how about we go for a walk before you go? I mean, it's just such a nice day outside, and a walk after a meal is good for digestion." Steven suggested.

"Of course, let me put the packed food into my car, and I'll be back." I replied as I walked to my car.

I came back to the park and walked with Steven. From there, we continued getting to know each other and also talked about our turn-ons; I was turned on by his caring nature, generous spirit, and the way he used his intelligence without judging or looking down on others. Steven was turned on by my zest for life, my ambitious nature, my hearty appetite for food, and my optimism.

It was almost sundown when Steven asked me, "Are you free next Saturday night?"

"Yes, I'm free." I replied.

"I want to take you to dinner at this nice seafood restaurant in town; it's a great place to get your twice-a-week seafood fix." Steven said as he walked me to my car.

"I love a good seafood dinner; it's a date!" I happily replied.

Steven smiled back at me and said, "Great, see you Saturday night!"

Steven and I went to the seafood restaurant on Saturday night for dinner. We first shared a whole platter of raw oysters for an appetizer. Then, he suggested since oysters are aphrodisiacs, I fed him an oyster with a spicy cocktail sauce, and he fed me an oyster with an equally spicy horseradish sauce; that sauce had cleared our sinuses.

After a very delicious seafood dinner, Steven and I decided to go to a nearby hotel for the night. I found some interesting things about him, aside from being a Philadelphia native with South Korean roots and an Eagles fan. He's also been developing several natural libido supplements in his spare time, hence his interest in aphrodisiacs. He also told me about one of those supplements in development, one of them being a ginger tea with honey, strawberry, and banana that could be consumed hot or iced.

We arrived at the hotel, checked in, and walked into our room on the third floor. Steven then told me he had to step out for a bit; I decided to set the mood with my romantic slow jam playlist on Spotify for a slow dance when he returned to the hotel room. Steven came back sometime later because he wanted to bring a few things from his place; we held each other close as we slowly danced to the music. My hands were on his shoulders, and his hands were on my waist; he smelled the sweet perfume on my skin and recognized the notes as vanilla, jasmine, and citrus.

"You smell so good, Gwen. Can I ask you something?" Steven had asked me.

"Have you ever been with someone who has more experience?" He added.

"Romantically or sexually, no. The very thought of it hasn't crossed my mind till now." I replied honestly.

Steven smiled at me as he responded, "I would love to show my bedside manner, Gwen."

Before I knew it, he pulled me close and passionately kissed my lips while his large hands rested on my waist. My hands softly caressed his handsome face and looked into his almond-shaped eyes before moving lower to his chest.

I gently broke the kiss and took a few steps back from him; I took my time as I unzipped the back of my little black dress and made a little shimmy with my hips as I let it fall to the floor. It was then Steven's turn to show some skin; I watched as he took off his button-down shirt and his dark gray pants, he got a body on him; it was like he was age-defying. Now I know how Emma Stone felt when Ryan Gosling took his shirt off in Crazy, Stupid Love. The way his honey-warmed skin glowed in the light, showing all his features, Steven was indeed healthy with good health and intelligence yet genetically blessed by both of his parents.

"I'm impressed with your body of work, Dr. Steven. Body included." I responded.

Steven looked at me as he bit his lip and said, "You look gorgeous, Gwen. Let me show you how young 40 still is."

I was like, "40 where? Steven, you look twenty years young to me. I mean, age is nothing but both a number and a state of mind."

Next thing you know, he lifted and carried me to the bedroom before laying me down on the king-size bed. He joined me on the bed as his hands rubbed all over my body and deeply kissed my lips; his kisses were deeper with urgency and so much passion while my fingers traced every part of his fit upper body. I moaned as soon as he kissed my neck; I loved how he took his time with me, ensuring I was thoroughly aroused. Next, he reached around and unhooked the back of my lace bralette; his hands gave both of my womanly tits a soft squeeze, plus the doctor in him gave me a breast self-exam that doubles as foreplay.

"No lumps on your boobs. That's a good sign." Steven said with a sexy smile as he licked both my nipples before sucking them.

He moved down and planted soft kisses on my belly, his hands rubbing my thick thighs before giving them a massage.

"Steven, which part of a woman's body is your favorite? Other than the heart or the mind." I had asked him.

He smiled as he replied, "I'm so glad you asked me. Yes, I love a woman's heart for emotions and a woman's mind for thoughts. But, when it comes to anatomy, I love the legs and thighs on a woman; I admit that I wanted to touch yours under the table at dinner, especially with that black dress you wore with the high side slit."

"You have what we call honey thighs because, like honey, they're sweet and thick." He added as he planted soft kisses on my ankles, working his way up to my knees.

I then reached my hand into my panties and rubbed my clit while he kissed my inner thighs; I used my other hand to play with one of my breasts.

"Gwen, I want you to try something with me." He said as he looked up at me.

"What do you have in mind, Steven?" I asked him.

"Would you mind if I taste your pussy while you're on top?" He asked me.

"I'll give it a shot to sit on your handsome face." I replied as we switched positions with Steven on his back and a pillow for his neck.

I took my time touching his fit frontal body with my hands and gave him a deep, passionate kiss on the lips before getting on top of him. Then, I moved into the face straddle position and pushed my panties to the side.

Steven placed his hands on my hips, holding them as he started licking my pussy. I reached one of my hands into his gray boxer shorts and stroked his cock with my hand for a while, and I must say he had a nice thick one.

I moaned at the feel of his tongue flickering against my pussy lips and my clit; his almond-shaped eyes were dark with lust while he tasted me, all while he got a view of my body. He continued to taste me while he used both hands to stroke his thick cock, getting himself nice and hard for me. As much as I wanted to come on full and supple lips, I still needed to feel his cock inside me.

"Did you enjoy that, Steven?" I asked him.

"That was amazing, feeling your pussy lips on my mouth. Don't worry. You're sweet enough." He said assuringly about my wetness, putting my nerves at ease.

It was my turn to give him a taste; I started with slow strokes and soft licks before I took the tip into my mouth. I was in no rush when I took a few inches of him; his groans felt like music to my ears while one of his hands rubbed my back while his other hand played with my curly hair. Finally, I reached down between my thighs and rubbed my clit with one hand; my pussy was still dripping wet from when he licked while I sat on his face.

After a while, Steven was nice and hard for me; we shared a deep and passionate kiss before he got up from the bed. I got an eyeful of his fit and toned body on both the front and the back, and I most definitely enjoyed the views. I watched in sexual anticipation as he got a condom from his overnight bag and put it onto this thick, erect cock with precision and steady hands.

Once his cock was adequately protected, he gathered me in his strong arms, and we deeply kissed while he carried me to the living room, where he sat me down on the sofa. He took one of the pillows from the bedroom and placed it under his knees; my entire body was ready for him, especially my wet pussy.

I relaxed on the sofa, spread my legs, took a deep breath, and let out a loud, sensuous gasp once his cock entered my pussy, feeling every inch of his length inside me. Again, we were in the delight position; I leaned forward and cuddled against his chest as he held onto my waist with each thrust; our bodies rubbed together skin to skin while we moaned in each other's ears. His thrusts were deep and slow, yet intense simultaneously, and I rubbed my hands all over his back muscles; I also had the chance to wrap my legs around his waist while he was inside me.

We shared a deep and passionate kiss on the lips while Steven wrapped his arms around me, not losing his hold on my body; we switched into the cowgirl position, where I was on top of him on the sofa, and I straddled his pelvis on either side with my legs. I rode his cock slow and steady while I rubbed my clit; his hands held my waist as I went back and forth with the temp, switching from slow to fast.

"Mmmm. Gwen, you look so sexy riding on my cock. It feels so good when you squeeze it with your pussy." Steven moaned.

"Your cock feels so good, and it's so thick inside me. You're definitely packing between the legs, Doctor." I groaned in response.

Steven then sat up, kissed both sets of my lips, and said, "Let this doctor daddy make you feel so good."

I smiled at him and returned his kiss on the lips while we returned to the bedroom, and he laid me on the bed. Steven planted kisses on both of my inner thighs and licked them before he placed them on either side of me. Then, he entered my pussy again with one big, deep thrust as he leaned forward and down, moving his entire body against my body. He kissed my lips and my neck while he thrusted; I moaned and groaned, continuously responding to the sensation of our bodies together. His large, hard cock hit my g-spot so damn good, plus my clit throbbed in excitement and arousal.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Gwen?" Steven asked me.

"Oh yes, I'm enjoying all this and enjoying you, Steven." I replied with a moan.

Steven kept going, switching from slow to fast and back again, while our bodies rubbed against each other. The climax between them felt like a combined rush of endorphins and pure ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum, Steven!" I loudly groaned.

"Come for me, Gwen. Cum for me." Steven replied.

Finally, Steven pulled out; he took off the condom, rubbed his cock, and spilled his cum on my upper thigh. He wasn't done with me yet, he then held both of my hands while he devoured my pussy and clit with his mouth. I let it all out with every moan and groan till the my wetness coated his lips, he smirked at me as he licked my juices off his lips the same way he licked the juice from the pineapple chunk he ate when we were at the park. He wrapped me in his arms and held me to close to his body, allowing us to recover post-sex.

Several minutes later, Steven came back to the bedroom with a slice of chocolate cake with strawberries, two forks, and two big bottles of water with electrolytes. We shared the slice of cake, a red wine chocolate cake with chocolate dipped strawberries, that he got from a bakery downtown when we were on our dinner date.

"I must say, that you have an impressive bedside manner, Dr. Steven." I said to him as I took a bite of the cake.

Steven gave me that heart-fluttering smile and replied, "You're definitely like this cake, Gwen. You're sweet, delicious, thick, and very decadent."

"I'm glad you bought the water because I was feeling thirsty." I said as I opened my bottle of electrolyte water.

"We both need to hydrate. I especially want to give you another dosage after some recommended bed rest." Steven said.

I defintely enjoyed Steven on that night; he gave comfort to my grieving heart, insight to my mind, and much needed passion to my body. When you think about it, the combination of all three things he had offered make for the best medicine.

12