Honey Pot 99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve sat down, took the meat with a "Thanks daddy." And instantly stuffed the whole thing in her mouth. Tony and Sarah were shocked to the core as she mumbled "Mm, Yummy" around the mouthful.

"Greedy cow!" Tony finally managed to say as he shook his head and started tucking into his meal.

"Broccoli, Tony." Sarah barked, pointing at the bowl of broccoli right in front of him with her dinner knife. Without even looking, he loaded on 2 pieces.

"Vile green menace." Eve and tony said in unison.

***

Week after week, his Sunday's were spent chatting on cam with Honey Pot. They'd masturbate for each other and with each other and chat about anything and everything they could think of. They both enjoyed the anonymity yet intimacy of it, never showing their faces, never using the voice chat option on the site.

All week Tony would be thinking of that gorgeous body and its adorable moles. When his beautiful wife gave him his morning relief, he imagined his buxom cyber friend was sucking him off. When he was giving his wife her morning treat, he imagined he was tonsil deep in Honey Pot's honey pot. And he couldn't get those cute moles out of his head.

Late during one such chat, just before Tony expected to receive the "dinner's ready" text, Honey Pot was frigging herself furiously while Tony was beating his meat in a frenzy. Honey Pot came and the sight of her squirting tipped Tony over the edge and he came before he was ready, drenching his keyboard with his sticky cum.

After a few minutes enjoying the afterglow of their cyber sex, the fateful text was received and Tony made his excuses. He dropped his phone as he stood up and bent to pick it up just before. Honey Pot covered her off screen face with both her hands and disconnected, without even pretending that she too had to go anyway.

As usual, Tony charged across the garden back into his home to sit and eat with his family. Roast chicken today. As they sat, chatting and eating, Tony couldn't help but feel blessed. He had a great family and the most perfect of mistresses. He caught his wife's eye and they shared a smile. Then Eve's words filtered through to his brain.

"Do you think moles are cute?"

"I certainly do. Some more than others." He munched on a piece of broccoli and felt cold silence hanging in the air. He slowly looked up and saw Eve and Sarah looking at him suspiciously.

"What are more than others? What are you on about?" Sarah had her head inches away from Eve's.

Tony assumed that he'd somehow heard them whispering an obviously private conversation. Deciding it best to pretend he didn't know anything was wrong, he looked back at his meal and shrugged, continuing his thought.

"Moles. Like Cindy Crawford, Eva Mendes. Girls with moles are hot." He half glanced up at them, thinking fondly of Honey Pot's moles, his groin stirring in his boxers. Then he saw it. Sitting there as plain as the mole on Honey Pot's breast, was the mole on Honey Pot's breast. The very mole he'd become so enamoured with over the last couple of months was staring him right in the face from across the table.

"I need to..." He got to his feet and walked out to the den. Sarah shook her head and continued her meal. Eve grimaced and continued her meal. Adam hadn't stopped eating his meal, but continued it all the same.

"I'll put his dinner in the microwave. He can have it later. He gets these funny turns now and then." After dinner had been eaten and dessert had been consumed, Sarah did indeed put Tony's in the microwave. Eve went out into the garden and stood by the door to the annex. After a full minute, she went back inside and to her room.

She turned on her laptop, started up her preferred search engine, clicked on one of her favourites and logged in to her most common chat room under the name HoneyPot99. She scrolled down the list of people logged into the main lobby and saw the name Big_T. She nervously clicked the name and selected the option to send a private message.

"Hey there. How are you feeling?" She sat back, half expecting no response. Her eyes lit up when a response came straight away.

"Eve?"

"Yes daddy?"

The end.

12