All Comments on 'Honey, We Have to Talk'

by RLmann

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
RE: laughably bad

"She gets an attorney."

So what?

The husband is obviously determined to get his revenge... legal threats wouldn't stop him from getting payback. If Rebecca gave him any shit in the divorce, he'd absolutely ruin his wife. All her friends, all her family, would get an extremely graphic reveal of just what a sleazy whore she'd turned herself into.

You don't understand women if you think the threat of having her reputation totally destroyed isn't an extremely powerful one. Do you think Rebecca wants her Mommy and Daddy to know their darling daughter has been fucking random guys in back alleys? They'd never be able to look at her the same way again.

Most women would fold like a pack of cards if threatened with that kind of blackmail.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
NO ONE LIKES TO TAKE THE WORST OF ANYTHING

be it cheater or cheatee..TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I do enjoy a story...

...where the victim is a step ahead

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Found another goodone. I would cross my fingers and share the videos anyway.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Short and sweet.

Brilliant short story. *****

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Done and hit all bases

Enjoyed

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

I especially like the way you wrote the husband as he ate his steak. The image in my mind was crystal clear. Great job!

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Now that was a good "We need to talk" story.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
a year?

So why wait a year to get rid of her when you had video evidence

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

"...she is working as a waitress at the same bar where she used to whore herself. That has to be awkward for her."

What a great line!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again.

"But...and I don't mean to be an asshole about this,..." Oh yes he does and she deserves every little bit of it! That line made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You just got to admire this guy....I do.......

"she is working as a waitress at the same bar where she used to whore herself. That has to be awkward for her." I agree what somebody else wrote...this made the whole story work...........

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

He knew she was a cheating whore and he set.her.up to burn herself, and she did it completely.

helix247helix247about 3 years ago

The crime of extortion occurs when someone "attempts to obtain money or property by threatening to commit violence, accuse the victim of a crime, or reveal private or damaging information about the victim."

Why do so many LW stories condone the extortionate tactics of the betrayed MC against the cheating LW? Do two wrongs make a right?

Cate4UCate4Uover 2 years ago

why do they always meet an incredible woman, life isn't like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don't think she'll get a lawyer and go to the police? You're blackmailing and threatening her. Those are criminal offenses. Go to jail. Go directly to jail and don't pass GO. Get a lousy deal in Court and eat it. Bad idea.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

How could she prove black mail? The site was concealed. It would have been here word against his with no way for her to corroborate it.

Further, she probably realized that he could, at the very least, take the video to her family and friends for their viewing pleasure. In any event her reputation would have been destroyed.

His continuing to eat his steak in their conversation was revolting.

Also, why wait months to pull the trigger on her? He could have had a PI take just one night to gather the evidence and brought her down in a day.

Not very realistic and rather boring.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well done. 5 stars

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Why wait all that time??

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

Full Marks! IOW... 5-Stars!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐ good story! #Anonymous# "cuck a doodle doo"

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - why would any normal man not take the first video and get the divorce documents ready? What was this guy waiting for - the invention of a time machine so he could get his wife back to before she fucked other guys?

Good luck with that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder when most of these stories were written. The husband does that nowadays he goes to jail. Pesky things those revenge porn laws.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Great little story!

5

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

Assuming she "loves" the necklace and wears it all the time... so what?

All it's going to presumably show is what's in front of her. Meaning *not* her face. And while she's face to cock with some guy, just his thighs.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Short and sweet. Husband unloads cheater and lives happy ever after. Naturally, the wife could have gotten a better settlement, however again Ilike a bad outcome for the cheaters...

viper1307viper1307over 1 year ago

This version is as good or bad as the others. When I heard my wife say, "Honey, we need to talk," she would get the same phrase from me the next day. I'm surprised there isn't a story about this version yet.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He has months of her fucking other guys? What's he waiting for?

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

Pendant

I know Joe put this up as a spoof, but just to take it seriously for a moment, I wonder if the "videos" were a bluff. She never asked to see them, maybe they don't exist! -

And maybe they DO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only flaw in this story is that he waited too long. One video of adultery was sufficient evidence!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No emotion she cheated he left with most assets, what is the point

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

I'm giving this story 5 stars from Xluckylee even though I have read similar stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

'she slinked towards me', FFS slinked? Where did this guy go to school?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous