Honey We Need to Talk - A Half Inch

Story Info
After 6 months of Girls Night Out wife moves boyfriend in.
16k words
3.23
62.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in our living room it is almost 8:00 pm and waiting for my wife's return from her first girls' night out in 13 years. It was two weeks from our 20th anniversary and I was remembering what happened 13 years ago to this day after waiting for my wife to return from the Friday night girls' outing that almost ended our marriage.

I was sitting in our quiet living room. It was Friday night, almost 2:30 AM and my wife had still not returned from Girls' Night Out. This was the latest she has been since she started girls' night out six months ago. As I sat here in the dark I started to think back to that night as to when I met my wife and what led us to this moment 13 years ago.

I met Susan almost 8 years ago in 1984 with our 7th wedding anniversary coming up in two weeks. I was almost 25 and Susan was almost 23 when we met in March of 1984.

It was a Sunday and I was under the impression I was invited to a friend's house to videotape his house and its contents for any future potential insurance claims. It seems it was actually a set up to meet a friend of his wife's. When I arrived there were five women that I have met on numerous occasions over the last 3 years. I knew Ronald growing up in Brooklyn since we were 4 years old. He got married when he was 21 years old and moved to Encino California into a house that his in-laws bought for them as a wedding present in 1980.

I just turned 24 years old when I graduated law school in 1983 and opened my own law practice.

I was videotaping when she walked into the house. I aimed my camera towards her and filmed her for the next five minutes. To me she was a goddess. She had shoulder length brown hair and a beautiful bronze tan which I found out was from 10 days in Hawaii. She was wearing blue pants and a bright yellow top, she stood 5'7" a 120 lbs with a nice 34 b cup. She looked like Ali McGraw. I knew then I was going to marry her. I spent the rest of the afternoon talking to her and hoping we'd be able to see each other in the near future. It turned out that the following Friday was Good Friday and she had a half day at the bank she worked at. We were the last two to leave Ronald and Fran's house and they invited us to return on Good Friday in the late afternoon to have dinner with them. I had no problem taking a half day off on Friday.

It seems Susan was not the person I was there to meet in fact she wasn't even supposed to be there. She was buying a condo in the neighborhood about 3 miles away and stopped by after signing the papers. She had the most infectious smile I had ever seen.

I was very anxious to see her on Good Friday. I left work at 1 o'clock and went back to Ronald and Fran's house. It took me over an hour to get there from my office in Hollywood having stopped at my apartment in North Hollywood to walk my German Sheppard/Coyote. I was anxious to see my goddess. During dinner we had a great time talking, laughing and really enjoying each other's company. Ronald and Fran asked if we wanted to watch a movie together and Susan and I agreed to go to Blockbusters and find a movie for us to watch. We had so much fun at Blockbusters laughing that we left there with a video crying from laughing so much. We watched the movie and as we were leaving Ronald and Fran's house I grabbed Susan gave her a big kiss and asked her out for the following Saturday for dinner and shooting at the gun range. She said yes. That was the last time I saw her for six weeks. With no cell phones I left so many messages on her answering machine I filled it up. I figured I misread our connection and she didn't want to have anything to do with me so I just put her out of my mind.

Six weeks later I get a phone call from her telling me she'd like to meet up and explain where she's been for the last six weeks. I figured if she wanted to really talk to me she can meet me for breakfast at Nat's coffee shop on Hazeltine and Burbank at 10am.

We arrived at the same time both 15 minutes early. Just seeing her brought back the feelings I had six weeks ago. She told me that she drove that Sunday after Good Friday to see her mother in Las Vegas. She planned on being back by Wednesday, in plenty of time for our date. On Tuesday she started running a high fever was delirious and had a relapse of mono.

She was so out of it for the next five weeks she couldn't even think of calling me. Susan decided she was better off telling me in person why she blew off our date. She told me she would still love to go out with me and if I was free today we can start our date right now. It was a beautiful spring day and since we wanted to spend it talking I said why don't we go to the LA Zoo and walk around and this way we have something to look at while we were talking. She agreed and we got in my car. As we were walking around the zoo we realized it was mating time at the zoo. Watching a juvenile rhinoceros attempting to have sex with an adult female he was unable to mount her because he was too young though his 2 1/2 foot lightning shaped penis was out in all its glory. We both looked on fascinated by the sight and I asked her if size matters to her. She said no if the person knew how to use what he had. It gave me confidence that my member had a shot of pleasing her.

I guess it's time you knew a little about me. I'm 5'11 175lbs with a very talented tongue and a decent size cock. It is a hard, proud 5 3/4 inches long by 3 1/2 inches around muscle between my legs. Prior to this day my sex life was pretty different. I always thought I was too small to please a woman and women all preferred monster dicks. I never had any complaints but I knew I needed more confidence.

I met Ellen 3 years earlier at a party at my house. I heard she had already fucked one of my friends and when the party wound down she said she would like to stay. Thirty minutes later we were fucking in my room. We went twice and when we were done she told she had a lot of fun and that I had a lot of potential both eating pussy and fucking. We spent the next 7 months together with her building up my confidence as to the use of my tongue and my dick. We would fuck a couple times a week but on weekends she would spend whole days teaching me how to use my equipment. She was able to have multiple orgasms multiple times a day. She truly built up my confidence. She taught me how to please a woman and to believe every part of their body was an erogenous zone. Our final time together I used what she taught me over the last 7 months.

I began with soft kisses on her lips and continued until our mouths opened and our tongues danced with each other. While rubbing her scalp I slowly started kissing her earlobes, nibbling on them as I worked my way down to her neck. I lightly kissed and bit her neck and then slowly licked and sucked the areas I just bit.

I moved my hands down and caressed one breast, getting the nipple hard as I gently pinched and pulled on it. I moved to the next breast and while caressing it I started sucking on the nipple I just aroused. I twirled my tongue around the aureole until bumps formed and then I started sucking the nipple and softly bit it until she started to moan. At this time I pulled and bit harder on the nipple while still caressing the other breast. I then did the same to the first breast. Trying to spend a little more time on the smaller breast showing that size does not matter but technique does.

Working my way down her stomach I spent time planting little kisses twirling my tongue in her belly button letting her know I'm coming for her essence. As I reached her vagina I caressed her legs and teased her by kissing and nibbling on her inner thighs never touching her vagina. I kept my hand busy by continuing to caress her breast paying attention to pinching and pulling the nipples. As I reached her pussy I blew on it and ran my tongue on her outer lips. I started to lick up from her perineum to the top of her vagina avoiding the clitoris. After licking up and down a few times I stuck my tongue into her wet cavern. Pulling her sweet juice out of her cavern I placed two fingers in her warmth and found that elusive G spot.

I started to lick around her love button and pushed my two fingers in and out of her. After licking around her button I lay my tongue on it flat and start licking her until I heard moaning and built up my speed with my tongue and fingers and brought her to a powerful orgasm. I then climbed up her body and put my manhood in front of her cavern, slowly pushing into her inch by inch as she savored my thickness and I was expanding her wet hot tunnel. I slid in with no resistance. After slowly pumping for 5 minutes she screamed to fuck her harder. As I picked up speed and pulled my dick to the top of her entrance I pushed down harder and faster. She continually screamed harder, faster, harder, faster for the next 3 minutes until we mutually exploded in our final time together. As she lay contented in bed while I was getting dressed she told me, "You are ready for those unsuspecting women." I gave her a soft kiss on the lips said thank you and walked out of her apartment and out of her life.

Around the time of my final sex test my classmate Julie invited me to a Christmas Party Orgy in Bel Air. It was my first but certainly not my last. I met Karen at the party and we had so much fun she invited me to other orgies in the valley. One of the things that turned Karen on was my enthusiasm in eating her pussy after I came in her.

In addition to our private love making Karen took me to over a dozen orgies over the next two years. I noticed guys that were bigger than me as well as smaller. I was about average but my tongue put me over the top as a favorite. I made sure that every person I was with had at least one oral and one vaginal orgasm. I dated a half a dozen women I met at those parties and none ever complained. To this day I pay homage to Ellen for teaching me.

To say I was a virgin when I met Susan would be a lie, but she had her past as well and when I met her she was fucking this guy at work. I knew if I was going to get her I was going to have to keep building on my technique and not show her everything I learnt right away.

When we got back to my apartment after the zoo, I let my Shepherd/Coyote out, she ran down the back stairs to the back alley did her business and came up to meet Susan. This was the first time she took to a girl I brought home. She figured everything was cool and went to lie down in her bed. Susan didn't want to wait any longer and wanted to have sex and pulled me to the couch. The fact we watched different animals at the zoo having sex all day certainly heightened our libidos. It was spring and hormones were raging. She knew it was ok to have sex on our first real date because she already decided we would be spending the rest of our lives together.

We immediately sat on the couch and started making out. This was no time to slowly make love this was the time to fuck.

We eagerly had each other's tops off and were making out like teenagers in a car. I unhooked her bra and these two beautiful orbs popped into view. Her breasts were beautiful. Not too big and certainly not too small. Even before I played with her nipples they stood out at least a half inch. They were as hard and as long as the top of a toothpaste tube. Her right breast was larger than her left and I was drawn to the left tit immediately. I started nibbling and sucking on her nipple while playing with her handful of a right tit with my left hand. I kissed, licked and bit on that nipple while squeezing her other breast with my hand. She started moaning I knew Ellen had taught me well and the orgies had honed my skill and technique. With her moans getting louder I gave her a small orgasm just playing with those beautiful breasts.

As I started to unbutton her pants so I could head to nirvana she stopped me and told me to get naked. She said she owed me for missing our date and making me wait 6 weeks. She sat me on the couch and started to lick up one side of my hot throbbing meat and licking down the other. She licked all around my cock until she put the head inside her mouth. She ran her tongue all around the head to give me the hardest dick I ever had. She pushed her mouth down inch by inch until she had my meat all the way to the back of her throat. Her nose rested on my pubic bone. She withdrew her mouth up until the head and proceeded to go up and down while maintaining suction around my cock. As she came up she would twirl her talented tongue all around. After 5 minutes of this blissful torture I told her I was going to cum and she pushed her mouth all the way down as I started to shoot rope after rope of my sweet tasting cum down her throat. She swallowed ever bit and sucked the head until there was nothing left to give her. She looked at me, smiled, and said your turn.

She sat up on the couch pushed her pants and panties off, shoved her beautiful round ass to the edge and spread her thighs to show me where to find her treasure. As I gently blew air on her closed lips, they suddenly started to open like the wings of a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis and I could see her very wet pink pussy. I could feel the heat as I started to slowly lick and suck from the bottom of her pussy to the top. I lapped up one side of her lips as well as sucking it in my mouth and down the other. I alternated between licking and sucking her lips. She started squirming and yelled in a soft whisper stop teasing. I then shoved my tongue deep into her wet glistening hole and finally moved up to her clitoris. I licked on one side of her engorged clit and then the other. As I tongued around her clit I discovered she was more sensitive on her right side. I concentrated on that side until she started screaming yes, yes, and yes, don't stop until she reached the biggest orgasm she ever had. She clamped her thighs around my head I looked up and our eyes locked and she said I'm never letting you go. She held me like that until she saw me struggling to breath.

When she let go she saw my dick was hard again, she got onto the carpet leaned her upper body onto the couch and said take me like a bitch from behind. I got on my knees got behind her and had no trouble pushing my dick into the hottest, wettest, tightest pussy I every felt. I gave her time to adjust to my thickness as I pushed inch by inch into her. When I was fully inside her she told me "she has never been this filled before". I started moving in and out slower at first and then started to build up speed. We had a nice rhythm going for about 6 minutes when she started begging me to go harder and faster. I went as hard and as fast as I could for the next 3-4 minutes until I told her I was close. She said just a couple more pushes and then reached our simultaneous orgasms. It was not as strong as the one I had just given her but she was very happy and satisfied. We both collapsed on the couch.

After 20 minutes we stumbled in my bedroom for a repeat performance. It seems her first orgasm is always her strongest. She told me that the oral cum could not be described but without question was the best of her life. By 11 pm we fell asleep with her spooning and cuddling into me all night until she woke me up at 9 o'clock with a blow job. I reciprocated and ate her out against her protest that she wanted to wash first. Five minutes later she came as hard as she did last night. We fucked, showered and dressed, she in the same outfit as yesterday minus the panties. We walked my Shepherd/Coyote dog and then went to an outdoor cafe down the block that allowed me to bring the dog. After breakfast I took her to her car and we made plans for dinner.

We had dinner that evening and went back to her place. We sat on her couch and made out like horny high school students. I slipped my hand under her blouse and under her strapless bra. I played with her soft pliant breasts until I got her top and bra off. I couldn't get enough sucking on her inch long nipples. I went back and forth until she whimpered please eat my pussy. I carried her into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. I pulled her jeans and black cotton panties off. I pulled off my shirt for skin to skin contact as I went down on her very wet, coconut tasting pussy and started lapping her like a kitten with milk. I kept my tongue flat as I licked her from her puckered star until her clit. I kept licking her pussy bringing her to her peak and then stopping, prolonging her release. I did this for the next ten minutes until she screamed stop teasing me mother fucker and get me off. I circled her clit until she screamed in orgasm. She yelled, "Quick fuck me," and within three seconds my pants were on the ground as my proud manhood sprung forth. She grabbed my 5 3/4 inch dick and aimed it into her pussy hole. I could feel the heat emanating out and she was so wet I met little resistance as I pushed all my meat into her. She kept moaning fuck me with that fat cock of yours. I pushed and pulled for ten minutes when she screamed don't stop, faster, harder, faster, harder and after 3 minutes of giving her what she was screaming for I yelled I'm coming and she was right there with me as our mutual orgasms consumed us both. We lay next to each other panting trying to catch our breath for the next five minutes.

As we lay in bed I told her I was going to the mid-east during the LA Olympics and asked her to join me. I realized we only had two dates but it was late May and she needed time to get her passport and find someone to watch her cat while we were gone for 14 days. She also needed to let work know as well as telling her work fuck buddy we were going to be exclusive.

I never asked her if she had one last fuck but I know I did with the woman I met while she was out of my life for six weeks. I told Rhoda in person a couple days later that Susan was back and I could only be with one woman at a time. She asked me during dinner what I wanted from her and I told her I would like to fuck her as this would be my last time with a woman besides Susan. I took her home and we fucked for 3 hours.

Afterwards she told me how disappointed she was that this was our one and only night. Over the years after Susan and I had children we would see her at our mutual friends' house. Susan and I caught her looking longingly at the kids as though she wished they we hers. Well, they are pretty cute kids.

I moved into Susan's condo a month after she did. We left the end of July for Greece, Egypt and Israel. Since we moved in together we found one house sitter to watch both our pets.

Our first stop was Greece. I snuck one joint into Greece and had great sex on it in our first foreign country. We spent 3 nights and two days in Athens. We did all the touristy things and had great sex every night.

After Athens we drove to a small village on the Sea of Corinth. There we discovered fucking on a balcony at 5:30 in the morning. As my dick was sliding into her from behind we watched the sunrise and listened to the milk and bread wagons that were making their morning rounds. We were on the 2nd floor naked with her bent over the terrace as I continued to stroke in and out with the possibility of anyone looking up as seeing us as she went from low moans to louder groans. The only sounds were the hoofs and wagon wheels of the delivery horses on the cobblestone and her loud groans. At this point she was so hot and wet that I started grunting as I shot blast after blast of my potent seed into her receptive furnace. It was then that we realized our future holds a lot of terrace sex. It was a week later when we did it in Jerusalem on a 7th floor balcony looking at the bright lights and the King David Hotel across the square.

After eating and fucking our way around Greece we headed to Egypt. Good thing we finished the joint because customs took everything apart including our dental floss containers. They held us for over 3 hours. Luckily we hadn't gone to Israel yet. We spent 4 days as we stayed in the Cairo Hilton. That city was so packed with people that driving and walking around was tough. From the hotel balcony it was a constant cacophony of beeping horns. On our first day we went to Giza and met Samir, near the tourist center by the Sphinx he had half dozen camels and offered us a deal on a camel ride into the desert. After touring the Pyramids and the Sphinx and some of the shops we made arrangements to meet him at 6:00am for a sunrise ride and to avoid the 110 degrees summer afternoon heat.