Honeymoon

Story Info
He was out running. She was home alone.
984 words
3.97
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

Brian and I finally got married and we headed out on our honeymoon. Brian's parents had paid for a fortnight at a big resort which was very kind of them. The very first morning at the resort I discovered that an endearing habit in a fiancé is not nearly so endearing in a husband.

Brian likes to go for an early morning run, happily trotting along for an hour or so. Good healthy exercise in his opinion. A waste of good sleeping time in mine. Still, I'm a good sport. I went out with him on that first morning, finally staggering home to swear a solemn oath - never again.

Brian thought I was kidding and woke me the next morning, assuming that I'd really be delighted to go for a run. I disillusioned him in short order. If he'd suggested another sort of exercise, one that didn't involve getting out of bed, I'd probably have been in it, but running? Stuff that for a joke.

I was somewhat irritated to find that I was now wide-awake. I tried to snuggle back down in the bed but I was no longer in the mood. I finished up hopping up and going for a shower. I dried off and wandered back to the bedroom and was standing there in the altogether, trying to decide what to wear. That's when it happened.

The bedroom door burst open and a giant was standing there, bellowing at me to get a move on or we'd be late. I just froze to the spot, face burning, looking at the intruder. He was at least six foot tall and looked as broad as the doorway, and none of it was fat. He was pleasant looking with a happy smile and blonde hair. As he stared at me the only thing that changed was that his happy smile sort of dribbled off his face. I think I heard a faint splat as it hit the floor.

"You're not Mick," he accused me.

"Ah, no," I agreed. "I think you have the wrong room."

"Must have," he agreed, and his eyes were all over me. I could practically feel them touching me and I was getting all hot with naughty sensations starting to tug at me.

He took a step towards me and I backed up a step. He took another step and ditto for me. The problem was that his steps were much bigger than mine and he was now right there in front of me. I took an extra step back, found the bed right behind me, and finished up sitting on it. I dropped one hand to my groin and the other across my breast, blushing furiously.

He took the wrist of the hand that was trying to cover my breasts and casually moved it aside. I didn't seem to have the muscle to even try to stop him. His other hand came up and covered both my breasts, just giving them a light rub.

"Lie back," he told me, pressing slightly more firmly against my breasts, and I found myself flat on my back, legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

That's the stage at which he dropped his trousers, revealing all, you might say, and he had quite a bit to reveal. If he thought he could force himself on me then he had another think coming. I was so ready to fight.

The rotten swine didn't even try to use force. He just gently eased my legs apart as though it was the most natural thing in the world, and then that huge erection was touching me. I opened my mouth to protest but he reached down with a finger and pressed it lightly against my mouth, and his leaning forward to do that pressed his cock against me and into me.

There was no force for me to protest. He wasn't rough or anything. He just seemed to lean towards me and his cock was sliding gently into me. I was in a state of total confusion. I should have been strenuously protesting but I was just lying there, watching his cock sink into me.

Then he was fully in me and I switched my gaze back to his face. I could feel him deep inside me, filling me, and he had a gentle smile on his face as looked down at me.

Somehow or other he held me entranced while he started on me, his cock sliding in and out in a nice easy rhythm, no pressure, just a gentle motion that was sending little ripples of pleasure through me. He was going to pick up the pace and get into a more vigorous action sooner or later, I just knew it, and with a bit of luck that would help spur me into a protest.

Shows what I know. Time seemed suspended as he rocked over me, carrying me along on a long sweet ride. My eyes closed and all I could do was continue that gentle motion, rocking to his beat. I don't know how long he went on for but it seemed a long time. All I really knew at the end was that apparently you don't need to pick up the pace for an end run if you've got proper control.

I suddenly realised that I was about to climax and jammed my hand in my mouth to stop myself screaming, and then I was climaxing and from the way he was acting so was he."

"You were marvellous and I hate to go but I really have to go and find Mick," he told me. With that he was moving away, doing up his trousers and leaving. I didn't even know his name.

I made a new resolution. I was going running with Brian each morning even if it killed me. A lot safer than staying in bed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers