Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to our room to put away our wine. My mom kept kissing me as we continued on our way. I must have seemed a little self-conscious to have such a public display of affection like my mom was giving me. In reality, I didn't mind. I was with the prettiest woman in the world.

After the show, we were somewhat of a celebrity couple. Men ogled my mom-wife. What was surprising was women started ogling me too.

One woman was so bold that she ogled and threw a pass at me, saying "hey, if you get bored with her tonight, I don't mind you stopping by my cabin."

I wanted to slap her. "First, I am married now. Second, I don't cheat on my wife, third... well there is no reason for a third. But none the less thank you and NO!"

I felt an arm come around me at that time. I looked over to see my mother's beautiful content face as she pulled me to her in a claiming embrace. Much like the one dad's secretary gave dad the day he walked out on us. I let my mother claim me for all she wanted. I was hers, and I wasn't going anywhere.

For some reason after her holding me like she did, I became so horny I couldn't stand it. I encouraged her to come to the state room with me. She did and we made love again. I took her doggy style this time with the same demanding tone I gave her the last time we made love. She seemed to revel in it.

A while later, we toured around the ship and I took her to the gift shop. I asked her if there was anything in the store she wanted. She told me "yes there is something in here I want more than anything in the world." As I turned to her, I could tell that it was me she wanted. I kissed her this time.

We found one of the jacuzzies after we went back to our room to change into bathing suits. She snuggled me very closely and I held her. The bubbles were so much that no one could see under the water. I was glad, as mom played with my cock almost the whole time that we were in the jacuzzi. She of course got it rock hard again.

I didn't notice that there was another couple there at the time, they were in the other jacuzzi. Mom turned and sat on my lap and kept working on my cock until it popped out of my trunks. I then felt the warmth of my mother's pussy as it slid into her. I couldn't fuck her as deep in this position, but she didn't seem to mind.

I had just cum in her and was settling down from our mutual silent orgasms when another couple stepped into the bubbling pool.

Mom recognized them at first sight.

"Hey, how are you today?" Mom smiled.

"Oh, hi I see you two are doing well, how is married life treating you these hours." She giggled.

"Oh my! It couldn't be better." Mom said very enthusiastically. "Roy, this is Brenda, and her new husband. Uh."

"Bruce." He offered.

"Bruce." Mom continued with her beautiful smile. "They are one of the other couples that I was. Uh detained with." Both mom and Brenda giggled.

"Nice to meet you Bruce." I said as I held out my hand to him.

He took my hand and shook it. "Congratulations on your marriage. I heard that you are the talk of the town here on this ship."

"Oh?" I was puzzled. "Why would anyone even notice us?"

"Are you kidding?" Bruce looked at me and laughed.

He continued "every one of the other brides and by now it is all over the ship is talking about the way you were wooing her." He glanced at mom. "Some people are saying he is a romantic God of some sort."

I looked at mom. She was blushing as she looked back at me, but I could see a lot of pride in her gaze. What could I do? I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"See there. I told you he wouldn't stop. He is still doing it." Brenda said pointing at me and mom.

Anna started to kiss me back.

Brenda and Bruce didn't pay us much mind as they started making out themselves. Things got heated and the next thing I knew I saw that Brenda had took her bathing suit bottoms off and place them on the side of the spa-tub. She then moved onto her husband Bruce's lap and mounted him much like mom mounted me earlier.

I turned to mom, signaling that we should get out of there. But mom laughed and raised the bottoms of her suit up and placed it beside me and began to mount me again.

"Thank god, I married the right man this time Roy. No one has ever made me happier than I am today." She said as she continued to fuck my cock with her pussy.

I just raised my hand and began to fondle her beautiful breasts through her bikini top.

It took a while before I came this time, and I enjoyed every second I was in her. Brenda's husband Bruce was a lot faster than I was. After they finished, they chatted quietly next to each other as we continued to make love in the jacuzzi. Our orgasms weren't as silent this time, mom let out a guttural moan which sent me over the edge with some stifled grunts of my own. Again, mixing another load of my young potent seed into my mother's womb.

We went back to formal dining again. Me with my new gray shirt on. Mom wore another sundress, this one a pretty purple with some reddish designs in it. She looked really good. Not like the wedding dress she had on the other day, but it showed her figure quite well.

They didn't have steak and lobster again tonight, but they were serving prime rib so that was something.

After another nice meal with Bruce and Brenda, we made our way to another lounge and again I danced with my wife. This time when Bruce asked her to dance, I told him very reluctantly. "Ok." But I didn't like it. I asked Brenda to dance with me, she accepted, and I had an okay time with her - but I wanted my wife back.

Chapter:Coming to the end:

Roy:

I woke up the next three days with my mom not in her new night gown, this became the norm as some time in the night it would inevitably be taken off of her. Mom would either wake me with kisses and strokes, or she would be lying just on my chest. I love waking to my mother so close to me every morning. She fit against me like god had made her to be there. This morning I woke up to my mom kissing me and stroking my manhood, I felt like it just couldn't get any better than this.

We had made love every day for the last five days. We had a wonderful time together too. The state room lowered, and I knew it was from the ship turning. We were now in the Mississippi river, making our way back to New Orleans. I only had a few hours left to enjoy my wife's beautiful body without interruption. Only a few hours left before all of this great vacation, this dream cruise was going to come to an end.

I began to kiss mom in the same way she had woken me up a few times already. She started to return the kisses. I carefully took her new nightgown off her and tossed it aside and began to suckle her breasts. I played with her pussy and of course she started to come with my ministrations. I continued and kissed her deeper as the ship's turning caused the state room to very gently rock up and down, mirroring the rhythm of strokes my wife and I were enjoying. We made love as the ship continued to navigate the river, raising and lowering the cabin each time as it turned. I made love to my mother slower this time, fearing it would end soon. We were just a few hours from home, the place this all started, where I invited myself to go on the ship with mom - the place where I was conceived and born into the world.

My mother is a strong woman, and she raised me well. In fact, I am on track to go to medical school. There would have to be loans taken out of course, and dad didn't save that much money to help facilitate the whole process. But now that I am married, if we were to continue this - I would have to quit school and get a job so that I could support my wife. This would be a must. Mom worked in an insurance office, but she didn't make as much money as my dad did. Her job was secure but the money I am sure wouldn't even cover an apartment for the two of us with utilities, food and gas. I was going to school believe it or not, in New Orleans, Tulane School of medicine. I have a partial scholarship with them and also use the pail grant too, but I still have substantial loans to contend with.

There is one thing I know. I could give up medical school to be married to my mom. The last seven days were the best days of my life.

As I lay there with my mom's head on my chest, all the 'what nows?' started to consume my every thought as the ship continued to twist and turn up the mighty Mississippi.

"Make love to me one more time Roy. I don't want it to end yet." Mom asked.

"Your wish is my command, my precious wife."

I began to kiss her again. I cupped her breasts as I continued to kiss her passionately. I kissed down her neck and throat, I kiss her shoulders and down to her breasts, I took her hard nipples that were just as hard as my cock, into my mouth, teasing them with my tongue.

Mom held my head in place firmly, letting me know that I was doing it just right. I continued to suckle her until she pushed me onto my back. She then crawled over me and pulled down my boxers, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it. Then she lowered herself and began to suck my cock.

This was the first-time mom had given me oral sex. She did a pretty good job at it. Not that I am an expert by any means, but she seemed to know what stimulated a man's cock. She didn't take it all that deep, but I could mostly feel her tongue teasing my head - which was sending shockwave after shockwave of pleasure into me.

Unexpectedly I called out "mom... mom... I am going to come."

She didn't break loose and I couldn't hold back as I emptied my balls one more time, except this time it was in my mother's mouth.

Mom sucked me dry and cleaned my cock very well with her mouth, then she rose and smiled a superbly bright smile. I brought her to me and kissed her mouth deeper than ever before, tasting me as well as her as I worked my tongue in every corner of her mouth. It was a good while before we each broke the kiss.

"I don't want this to end Roy." mom said.

"It doesn't have to end, does it? Anna?"

"We can't go around like lovers Roy. Everyone knows that you are my son at home, and I don't know if I can live with you and not be able to take you out and show you off to other people as my man."

"Anna. We will find a way. You know I can drop out of school and get a job, maybe in another state where no-one knows us?"

"NO! no, you won't be dropping out of school. First, you worked too hard to get to where you are today, second, as your mother I simply won't let you. And third, are you really going to deprive your wife of being married to a doctor? Let's face it, you would be forever regretting not finishing medical school. So, we will be finishing that. I won't have you resenting me down the line"

"I could never resent you, not as my wife or mother. I just want to know how we will survive till I graduate. I don't think you make enough money for us to live on just your salary having to pay for an apartment and all."

"One, we will stay at home. I got the house in the divorce. I got the savings. Plus, your father has agreed to pay a big chunk of your schooling. So, we will be fine. But we have to back off as a married couple."

"I don't know if I can do that Anna, I have been so proud walking around the ship arm in arm with you. People looking at me, envious of the woman that I have on my arm. I loved being seen with you that way."

"I know Roy. I love being seen with you too. I have seen many of the women on the ship looking at me with envy. You are a great looking man. They all want you, and you are mine. They don't like that. I feel just as proud of you as you do me."

She took a deep breath. "Now, we can still continue at home in the house but not outside too much. We can also go out and be together too, as long as we are carful and make sure there is no one watching us. We mainly have to back off all the kissing and hand holding while we are by the house. Trust me when I tell you the neighbors will talk." She laughed. "How else do you think I knew everything you did?"

I laughed this time. "So, you had spies on me?"

Mom smiled a smile that meant she would never admit it, but I knew the whole neighborhood was keeping an eye on all of us neighborhood kids.

We got dressed and cleaned up. Then we packed up all our bags. We didn't have anything to declare as we didn't get off the ship in Mexico. I was frightened that it would send red flags to the customs officials, but Bruce told us that I could declare the things I bought on board the ship and I would be fine. So, we did that.

We walked off the ship and out with our bags with no static at all. The hot humid New Orleans weather was hard to breathe in after enjoying the cooling effect of the gulf for a whole week. We made it to our car, or actually Mom's car. Mom let me drive home. She sat right next to me the whole way leaning against my shoulder. I wanted to kiss her but there was not one single stop light the whole way.

We got to the house, I grabbed one of the bags and started to go inside. Mom pushed the door and it opened before she put the key into the lock.

I dropped the bags and pulled my mom back from the door. I made her stay out front and I went in to investigate what was going on.

It didn't take long to figure out what was up.

"Anna? Seems we had our self a burglary." Mom's eyes got big and round. "But I think I know the culprit."

Mom held up a business card. "Sheriffs' department. Said to call them as soon as I can."

The house phone rang right then. I answered it. "Hello?"

"This is Doug Hill from Big Easy security. I see you are in the house; can you please identify yourself?"

"I am Roy, and I am with my wife Anna." I say accidentally. Then I continued. "The password is Pelican."

"Ok Mr. Brown. I hope you had a pleasant vacation. I need to let you know that there was an incident. Another Mr. Brown had broken out a window and entered the residence. We called the authorities and they arrested the man in question as he did not have the password and being that he broke out the window to enter the home. The authorities placed him into custody. He is being held there until you contact them."

"Thank you, Doug. We will be calling them right away." I hung up and looked at my mom.

"So, Eric decided to break into the house?" Mom asked.

"Sounds like it, but why? He took everything out before we left for the cruise. I don't know what he needed in the house that was so important that he would break in?"

"No telling? I should call the Sheriff's department and ask. maybe they could tell us what was going on" she said, holding out her hand for me to give her the house phone.

I gave it to her and started looking around the house to see if he took anything that didn't belong to him. I knew he pretty much owned everything in the house, so it would be hard to tell. I came back to find mom had finished her conversation with the Sheriff.

"What did they say Anna?" I asked.

"They really didn't give me an answer as to why he broke in. They told me that because it's still technically his house even though it will become mine in the divorce, they probably won't be able to press charges against him, even with the broken widow. They only have him right now with the destruction of private property, and that's only because I own half the glass he broke to get into the house."

I almost laughed at the absurdity of red tape involved in law enforcement.

We began to put away our clothes and other things, I was so happy that mom made sure that I knew that the master bed room was our room now, as well as the marital bed which was now as much mine as hers too.

I kissed her a lot as I was putting away my things in the drawers and the walk-in closet that was at one time my fathers.

I heard something I didn't like downstairs, I hurried down to find my father confronting my mom-wife. I would be having none of that today. I hurried downstairs and stepped right between both mom and dad.

However, when I looked at him, I softened a lot as he had tears running his cheeks. I backed up and allowed mom to continue her conversation.

As it turned out, his secretary only wanted him because of our home. She wanted the house we lived in and when she found out that it stayed with me and mom, she kicked him out of her apartment.

He came home to find us gone of course. He broke in and wanted to wait until we got back. However, he didn't know about the locks being changed or the cameras mom had installed with the firm that was monitoring them. Because he admitted to breaking into the house to enter it, the police kept him in custody until mom called them.

I was not liking what was happening in this conversation. But mom had to make some choices here now.

Anna:

I held onto Roy's arm tightly as he navigated the roads home. I felt so proud holding him. My head on his shoulder, my left hand holding his arm and my right hand on his lap. I could see that his cock was well stated but I was going to bet I could get it up again. I took my right hand and began to stroke through his shorts as he continued to drive us home. I could feel small tremors as the blood started to flow back into his cock.

I felt empowered and sexy knowing I could get him up so easily. In truth, I wanted what we had to last forever.

Roy pulled into the driveway and sadness swept over me as he kissed me on the lips and opened the door. He got out the driver's side and then he ran around and opened my door for me. I had surely raised a gentleman.

We found that the house had been broke into. There was a card on the door from the sheriff's department. I called the number. I found out that my ex-husband Eric had been arrested for breaking and entering.

I told them that he should not have been there as he had filed for divorce and the decree stated that the house would stay with me.

They told me that they could hold him for destruction of private property because half the glass that he broke belonged to me. However, they could not keep him as he still owned the house at this time.

I told them I would not file charges.

I was working with my new unexpected husband, putting away all our luggage and things. I made sure that Roy knew he would be sleeping with me in the master bedroom.

As soon as I did, he took me and threw me on the bed. Started kissing me like he was starving to death. I wanted to get the clothing put away before we started anything. But he wouldn't let me wait, as he managed to pull my blouse off me, and my bra with it. His mouth clutched onto my left nipple as his hand continued to caress the right one.

I had teased him quite a bit on the way home, so I knew I was in trouble anyway. I just moaned in pleasure as he continued to suckle his mother's titties.

I could feel my pussy get wet as he continued his ministrations. I loved every second of it as we continued to consummate our love on the marital bed, in the marital bedroom.

I helped him get my panties off, I had a skirt on that didn't seem to impede him from getting to my pussy at all, in fact, within moments I felt his big hard cock enter my tight wet pussy.

He took me again. I felt him thrusting in me, filling me and making me come over and over again. He grunted like a bull claiming me as his lover. I knew then that he owned me. He was my man and it didn't mater what he asked me or told me to do, I'd do it.

I felt his hot seed pulse into my womb again. I wondered when my birth control shot was due. I had been taking the shot for birth control, but because Eric and I hadn't made love in almost six months, I had missed a few. I was going to get a shot before the cruise but with all the problems that happened the last week, I had put it off again. I was amazed at the fact that this was the first time I thought of this.