Honeymoon Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,404 Followers

Greg said' "I don't think you are the problem, Its me."

"What do you mean?"

Greg knew that they had done a lot of talking last night and it had been made easy by the wine. In the light of day it was much harder to talk about it. Finally he said, "I just can't last long. The minute I get my cock in her I can't stop cumin."

Jim reassured him that it could be worked out in time. "You just need to learn to control your emotions. You're both virgins and with out any experience what else could you expect. Give it some time, as you get more use to each other you will be able to last. As for Phyllis I think you have a bigger problem."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, she is a hot sexy girl that has never been allowed to have any sexual feeling toward a man. Now that she is free to do, as she likes she is going to try everything. Your problem is not going to help anything. She is going to want more than you are able to supply." He could tell by the expression on Greg's face that he didn't like what he was saying. "Now don't get me wrong, not many men would be able to keep up with her. You are going to have to learn how to please her in every way. You need to learn how to control yourself and how to eat her cunt until she climaxes. What ever you need to do to make sure you don't leave her hanging."

"What do you suggest that I do?"

That was the question that Jim was hoping he would ask. "Learn as much as you can from others, and try to the things that turn her on. You may even want to try a threesome with another man."

Greg said, "You must be crazy, why would I want my new wife to fuck another man? I've waited for 4 years to fuck her, and I don't want some other man fucking her."

Jim said, "Don't get upset but just think of all the things 2 men can do to a woman. I've done it with my wife and brother. Also my best friend, who is probably at my house now fucking the hell out of her."

"Doesn't it make you jealous to know he is with her?"

"No, we have fucked other women together, including his wife. She isn't going anywhere and I will have all the ass I can handle when I get home."

Jim's talk was having an effect on Greg's cock, which Jim noticed at once. "I think you would like to see someone fucking her. I can tell from the lump in your pants."

Greg turned red at getting caught with a hard on at the thought of Phyllis fucking another. "The idea does have an appeal but I could never get her to go along with it."

"I think you are wrong, once she finds out how much more fun she can have with 2 men she will jump at the opportunity."

Greg sat there in deep thought. They were going to be snowed in for the next week with nothing to do. If he were ever going to do what Jim said then now would be the right time. He didn't know what her feelings were toward a black man but Jim seems decent enough. He realized that Jim had been talking and he hadn't heard a word he said. "What did you say?"

Jim laughed, "I was saying that we are going to be here a long time, if you want to try now would be a fine time. We can try and if she objects then no harm done."

"How are we going to get something like this started?"

"Just leave it to me, I've done this before and have a pretty good idea what will work." Since he had already fucked her twice the night before he knew she was open to any suggestion.

Phyllis woke as they were talking. She got out of bed and stood beside it putting on her bra and panties. Greg had his back turned and didn't know she was up. Jim was facing her as she dressed and she let him watch. She looked even better in the daylight than she had by the fire last night. His cock hardens as he watched her. He could hardly wait until she was riding his black cock again.

She fixed breakfast for each of them. After finishing Greg brought in another arm full of wood and then went to the car to get his cell phone. Each time he left the room Jim was at her. She likes his hands on her tits and his finger as he slid it under her panties. She couldn't wait for another chance to fuck him.

They all called home to reassure everyone they were all right. She talked to her folks but didn't tell them anything about Jim: neither did Greg. Jim told his wife that he was in good company and she just laughed and said," so am I."

The storm continued to worsen all day. The only time they ventured outside was to get water to warm by the fire or more wood. They spent the time drinking Jim's wine and talking. As the day went on the more the talk turned to sex. The jokes got more and more explicit. The hot fire and the wine were having an effect on them all, but more on Greg and Phyllis than Jim. Jim kept hoping that Greg would pass out so he could get Phyllis. Phyllis just wanted one of them to fuck her. Greg wanted to see if Jim could come up with a way for him to last longer.

Phyllis was rambling through the closet hoping to find a game are something to pass the time when she came across a deck of cards. "We can play cards", she said. They played several games of hearts before they grew tired of that.

"Lets play something else," she said.

Jim said, "We can play poker." Neither Greg nor Phyllis had ever played before. "I'll teach you, it's not hard to learn and we can play a few practice hands until you learn. Jim turns to Greg and winked at him to let him know that the games had begun. Without Greg seeing he did the same to Phyllis.

Jim dealt the cards face up so he could explain the game to them. The first hand Phyllis won. She also won the next time. Greg was the next winner before Phyllis won again. Jim had made sure that he wasn't a winner; he wanted them to feel like they were going to win each time.

"I'm ready, lets play" said Phyllis. " What are we going to play for?"

" Lets play strip poker," said Jim.

Greg didn't know what to say. He didn't mind playing strip poker with Phyllis, but he didn't like the idea of Jim seeing her naked. He wasn't a fool he knew that Jim wanted to fuck her and he didn't know if he was ready for that. Would Phyllis go along with this are put up a fuss. He sure didn't want to ruin his marriage before it even started. Actually he was worried that he would not like a black man to fuck his pretty wife. Finally he said, "I'll go along as long as Phyllis is willing."

Phyllis was more than willing but she didn't want Greg to know how much. She said I would play as long as I can quit any time I'm ready."

Jim didn't give them time to change their minds as he hurried to explain the rules. "Each one of us will start with 4 articles of clothing on. The looser will be the low hand and have to remove one piece of clothing. Once you loose all your clothing the looser will have to do what the winner tells them until everyone is naked, then the game will be over."

He dealt the first hand and was the looser. He took of his shirt and laid it by the chair. The next time it was Greg's time to loose and he removed his shirt. Jim loss again and pulled of his t-shirt, giving them a look at his well-muscled arms and chest. Phyllis pussy was already starting to leak.

Phyllis lost the next hand. She had already decided to remove her bra instead of her shirt. In a way that only women know she managed to take it off without removing her shirt. Both men let out a grown when she did this. They were looking forward to her uncovering her beautiful breast.

Greg then loss again and removed his t-shirt. He also lost the next hand and had to take off his pants. He had to stand to remove them and it was easy to see that his cock was hard in his briefs as he sit back down.

Phyllis then loss the next hand. She stood and removed her pants but her panties still covered what both guy's were waiting to see. She immediately loss the next hand as well. She was running out of choices as what to take off. Greg thought that she would say that the game was over but Phyllis had no intentions of stopping. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and pulled it off and threw it away. She set there with both men looking at her bare breast. Her nipples were as hard as their cocks. Greg looked at her and could see her excitement. At that time he realized that she would not stop until the game was over.

Jim couldn't take his eyes off of her tits. Even though he had seen them the night before they looked especially good in the light of day. He loss the next hand and stood up and removed his pants. His cock was hard as it pushed his boxer shorts away from his body.

They were all down to their underwear when Greg loss the next hand. He said, "Maybe we need to stop this game." Both laughed at him and called him a coward for quitting. He refuse to back down so he stood and pushed his briefs down and stepped out of them. His big cock sprang up and he gripped it and shook it at Jim and Phyllis before setting down.

Jim was surprised to see a white man with a cock as big as his. He had counted on his large cock to convince Phyllis to let him fuck her again. Now he just had his experience to fall back on.

Phyllis lost the next hand. She jumped up and pulled her panties off before Greg had time to protest. She stood before them and let them look. She was as turned on with them looking at her as they were. She was a true blond with the fine hair not able to cover the opening to her cunt. She was wet and the guy's could see the dampness on her cunt. She set back down and when she crossed her legs her cunt opened as if it was ready to be fucked.

Greg lost the next hand and Jim was the winner. Since he was already naked he had to do what Jim told him. "Phyllis, lean back on your elbows and spread your legs so Greg can eat your pussy until I say stop. Phyllis was ready and quickly got in position. Greg had never eaten a girl before but he was ready to give it his all. He crawled between her thighs and lowered his mouth down to her cunt. He quickly licked his tongue through the wet opening of her cunt. For the first time in his life he knew how good a wet cunt could taste. Before he could get going good Jim called time. Reluctly he quit and went back to his place.

Phyllis lost the next hand and Greg was the winner. He would have liked to tell her to suck Jim but he still had on his shorts so he told her to kiss him until he said stop. Both Jim and her were surprised that he would tell them to do anything together.


She moves into Jim's arms before Greg could change his mind. She really liked kissing him last night and to be able to kiss him with her husband looking was special. They were kissing like a couple of teenagers parked in some out of the way place. His cock was hard and she could feel it as she sit in his lap. Her back was turned to Greg so Jim could caress her tit while he kissed her. He let them kiss and make out for a long time before finally calling a stop. He was surprised to see how much she enjoyed kissing Jim. What surprised him more was how much he like watching them. It took both of them a few minutes to calm down before the next hand could be played.

Jim made sure that he loss the next round. He wanted to get naked with them as soon as possible. He hoped that they had forgot the rule that when everybody was naked the game was over.

Phyllis lost the next round and Jim was the winner. He told Greg to move over next to him and for Phyllis to suck Greg's cock until he said switch and then she had to suck him until he said switch again. Last night was the first time she had ever kissed a cock and now she was getting ready to suck not one but 2 at the same time. Both large and hard: one black and one white; what more could a girl ask for.

She didn't really know what to do but she knew that she wanted to try. She knelt before Greg and licked the tip, not knowing anything else to try. Jim saw she didn't have a clue what to do. He said," open your mouth and let it slide in. Lick around the head with your tongue while moving up and down on it. Take it as deep in your mouth as you can. Go slow until you get use to the feel of it in your mouth. If she had been more experienced she would have recognized the sigh that Greg was about to erupt in her mouth. She was taken by surprise when he could no longer hold back and he shot load after load down her throat.

Jim saw what was happing and told her to swallow until it was gone. She still had cum running from her mouth when Jim said to switch. She didn't have to be told this time what to do. She took all of his cock down her throat. She liked the taste of Greg's and she set out to drain Jim. He called time before she could complete her mission.

Greg lost the next round with Phyllis the winner. She lay back and told Greg to fuck her and for Jim to move over where she could suck him at the same time. Even though he had just cum, watching her suck Jim had brought his cock back to life. He moved between her open legs an entered her wet cunt. She was so excited that he didn't have any trouble entering her at all.

She wrapped her legs around him and fucked him as hard as her young body could go. She looked over and Jim had his cock next to her head. She took him in her mouth determined this time to taste his cum.

Greg had moved up on his knees and watched as she pulled the black cock between her lips. Even though he had just cum moments before the sight was more than he could bear. He started cumin and couldn't stop. As soon as it was over Phyllis pushed him off and cried, "Jim get over here and show him how it done!" Fuck me! Fuck me! Show him how to fuck! I need it now!

Jim was on her in a flash. With one stroke he reached the bottom of her depth. He pulled her legs up on his shoulders to open up her cunt for him to fuck and Greg to see. His black cock was moving out her so fast that the juice was foaming around her cunt opening.

She started to cum, and was telling him how good she was feeling. She went over the hump and yelled "I cumin! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" This carried Jim with her as they both came at the same time.

Greg watched the whole time. His new bride was fucking a black man on their honeymoon and he was excited just watching them. Who would have thought watching your wife fucking someone else would be such a turn on. He knew he had a lot to learn about self control but he also knew that in time he would last as long as Jim. All he needed was experience.

While watching their wild fucking his cock was again hard. He pushed Jim off and moved over her. He quickly slid his hard cock back in her wet cunt. Jims cum mixed with hers made for a hot slippery entrance.

It was a second or to before Phyllis realized that it was Greg. She thought that Jim was still hard and was fucking her again. Realizing it was Greg she wrapped her arms around him and held him to her. That fucked until she could go no further. She had cum twice before Greg finally let go with his load.

The storm raged for another two days and it was another four days before they were able to leave the cabin. The three in the cabin could have cared less. Jim moved off the floor into their bed. One of the men seemed to be fucking Phyllis all the time. She was enjoying the loving they gave her. She made up for all those years her parents had kept her under control. She sucked both their cocks and swallowed their cum. She had them both at the same time, sucking one and fucking the other. They even tried anal sex, which wasn't her favorite but was different. The only thing she really liked about that was she could have both cocks in her at the same time.

Greg had finally learned to control his emotions. When he fucked now he was able to last until she gave out.

The storm finally cleared and they said their goodbyes. Phyllis kissed Jim bye and thanked him for all he had done for her and Greg. They exchanged phone numbers and planed on getting together soon.

Greg came in from work about six months later and she met him at the door. "Guess who called today?"

"Who"

"Jim and his wife want to meet us back at the cabin this weekend. Can we go up Saturday?"

"Lets take a long weekend and go up Thursday," he said. He was already picturing Jim fucking Phyllis, and wondering if Jim's wife was as hot as she looked.

hammertime
hammertime
2,404 Followers
12