Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 03

Story Info
Brooke's first time in the Dojo.
5.3k words
3.99
13.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
317 Followers

Preface

Honeymoon in Hawaii is the second part of the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. The first part of their story was captured in Couples Camp. Although this is a stand-alone story, I highly recommend reading the first part too. A word of warning, both Couples Camp and Honeymoon in Hawaii contain elements of: cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Chapter 3

Brad closely followed Max as he lead him down the long hallway, a pair of unique pocket doors at the end. The doors ahead reminded Brad of something you would see in a Japanese karate movie.

"Please take your shoes off." Max instructed as he slid the wooden lattice, covered in rice paper aside.

Brad slid his shoes off as instructed and placed them next to Brooke's.

"Heals back," Max sternly ordered.

Brad realized what Max was instructing, and turned his shoes around, heals facing the same direction as Brooke's.

"Kneel and observe." Max instructed Brad motioning to a thin red pillow lying on the floor.

Brad looked around trying to take the room in. It was as if a seventeenth century dojo had been re-created in the home of a billionaire. The floor was covered in traditional rectangular rice straw mats surrounding an identical square mat in the center of the room. The walls where plain with only a few colorful scrolls hanging prominently depicting Japanese women intricately tied and hanging in various positions. The far wall appeared to be another set of wooden frames covered with rice paper, dividing the room in half.

As Brad continued his inventory of the surroundings he looked up to notice the large wooden beams spanning across the open space. Hanging from the large center beam was a series of thick hemp ropes attached at the lower end to a shiny steal ring about seven and a half feet above the mat. The ring was about ten inches in diameter and looked similar to a yin yang but with three rather than two sections. Directly beneath the ring Brooke obediently knelt, her head bowed, waiting with her back to Brad.

Max proceeded over to Brooke standing silently next to her lightly brushing her bare shoulder with the tips of his fingers. The room was so quiet, even from his spot Brad could hear the air escape form Brooke, as she felt his warm touch.

"I have been looking forward to this, ever since I first saw you swimming at the hotel." Max divulged.

"Before I am done with you, you will be begging me like a little child. I know things about you; I know things even your husband doesn't know. Don't I?" Max questioned his willful subject.

Brooke silently waited for his next command, knowing he would soon demand things of her body.

"Answer me." Max snapped, demanding an answer to his question.

"Yes you know things about me even my husband doesn't." Brook sheepishly whimpered not wanting Brad to hear her admission.

"Yes I do." Max victoriously announced, already getting his little pet to conform to his direction.

"Now place your hands behind your back."

Max went over to a wooden chest directly under one of the paintings and opened it up, retrieving a few hanks of rope, before returning to his waiting subject. Max deliberately placed the hanks on the floor next to him, taking one and unfurling it doubling it up and in the center.

Brad watched intently as Max wrapped the rope around Brooke's wrists and then slid the ends between her arms twisting the ends around tightening the rope and forcing her hands side by side, creating a square with her arms. Max reached over unfurling another hank of rope and once again doubled it up before weaving it around Brooke's upper arms just above her elbows reinforcing the immobility of her arms.

Max continued his methodical wraps binding Brooke ever tighter with each additional length. He wrapped another around her chest creating a type of harness before running the other end of it up to the hanging ring. With a twist and a flip Max created a knot of sorts he then used to slide the end of the rope through and pull tight. The tighter he pulled the rope the shorter the distance got between Brookes back and the hanging ring, forcing her to stand up.

"That's my little angel. Show me your body." Max growled as she was forced to her feet.

Brooke couldn't help but smile at the kind words. Calling her angel was really starting to affect her and make her feel special, but at the same time she still felt shy, naked in front of this man. The simple act of forcing her to her feet already had the effect of making her feel helpless, unable to run even if she wanted to.

"Show me that beautiful face of yours angel." Max commanded, as he stepped in front of her to observe her standing beauty.

Brooke looked up smiling at his words once again.

"What a beautiful angel you are." Max whispered as he moved his face closer to hers, placing his lips on hers.

Brooke tried to lean forward anticipating his touch but was held back by the tension in the ropes, left helplessly waiting for his arrival, the second it took for him to press his delicious lips against her, felt like an eternity powerless to do anything but wait.

With his lips softly pressed against hers Max reached up and ran his fingers through Brooke's hair, brushing it from her face and gathering it up behind her head. Max took ahold of a thinner rope he had doubled up just like the others waiting for him, draped over his shoulder, and twisted it around the ponytail he had formed with Brooke's hair. Max ran the thinner rope up to the ring as well shortening the length until it had Brooke's head pulled up, preventing her from dropping her eyesight anymore.

"That's better; I like to see your face angel." Max explained.

Max returned to the chest, retrieving more carefully bundled ropes for his creative mesh of twisted pleasure, wrapping the next around Brooke's waist and tying it off at the small of her back right where her tattoo marked her beautiful body. Max added another rope from the loop he created in her waist harness and wrapped it up looping it through the ring pulling out the tension as he had with the others.

Max took the final hank of rope wrapping it around one of Brooke's ankles, and once again up to the steel ring before pulling it tight. Max continued to pull the slack out of the rope forcing Brooke to raise her foot and leg up off the floor as he simultaneously let out the rope holding her chest and arms up, forcing her to lean forward with her raised foot above her waist.

Brooke was helplessly balanced on one foot, her weight pulling down on the ropes holding up.

"How does that feel angel?" Max asked.

Brooke was lost in her submission, trying to balance her weight between her foot and her restraints, and struggling to process the feeling and emotions at the same time.

"Are you ok angel?" Max asked again, making sure that Brooke was comfortable enough to continue.

"Yes," was all Brooke could manage, as she tried to adjust to her position.

"What a sexy little angel I have. I wonder what I should do with her." Max teased as he seductively blew in Brooke's ear, causing her to jerk against her ropes.

Brooke's body was on heightened alert, trying to anticipate what might be next, as she balanced defenselessly. Max stepped forward placing his lips on hers once again, this time pushing them open with his tongue. Brooke's body swayed helplessly as Max explored her mouth with his tongue causing her to lose any resistance she struggled to hold onto.

Brad watched as his wife succumbed to the skillful advances of Max, losing herself in the floating feeling and helpless reality of her position. Brad could see Brooke's body become flush with excitement as Max continued his assault. Max's hand reached down exploring the wetness welling up in Brooke gently grazing her swelling lips as the blood rushed down engorging her.

"What a slutty little angel you are. Are you wet for me angel?"

Brooke moaned her agreement, but that wasn't good enough for Max, and he quickly showed his disapproval with her response, pulling his hand away from her.

"I expect an answer when I ask you a question angel." Max unapologetically explained, repeating his question again.

"Are you wet for me angel?"

Brooke quickly responded, desperate for his touch to return.

"Yes sir, I'm wet for you."

"That's better angel." Max congratulated her as he returned his hand to her swollen pussy.

Max swirled his finger softly against her clit causing Brooke to bite her upper lip, expressing her desire for more.

"What do you want angel?" Max playfully prodded,

"I want you to fuck me." Brooke begged.

"Oh, angel not so fast, you need to learn to slow down and enjoy the ride." Max teased as he continued brushing his finger past her swollen lips and gently brushing up against her swelling clit.

"I told you, you are going to beg me. You are going to beg me like the beautiful little slut you are." Max continued fanning the flame of her desire.

"Please, please fuck me." Brooke begged.

Brad was quietly watching, but the sounds of his gorgeous wife, begging to be fucked were having its effect on him. The fire Max was fanning was growing larger and larger filling the air with the smell of Brooke's pheromones and causing her to lose control of her senses.

"Would you like me to fuck you with my finger angel?" Max taunted as he gently rested against her opening.

"Oh god yes, please put your finger in me." Brooke pleaded.

Max knew this was a perfect opportunity to teach Brooke a lesson, and gently eased his finger inside her up to his first knuckle and then held steady.

"Oh please, please sir." Brooke begged.

"Please what angel? You asked for my finger inside of you and it is." Max sarcastically mocked her frustration.

"You need to learn to be more specific, my slutty little angel." Max sympathetically explained, withdrawing his digit.

"Fuck me with your finger sir. Please." Brooke begged.

"That's better angel." Max congratulated Brooke as he slid his finger slowly back into her wetness.

Brooke helplessly swayed balanced on her only connection to the earth as Max worked his powerful finger into her releasing the juices from within. He continued churning her, whisking her wetness around as it welled up desperately flowing to meet his touch.

"Do you like the way I feel inside of you angel?" Max whispered, encouraging Brooke.

"Yes I love the way you feel inside of me." Brooke squealed.

"Imaging what it would feel like to have my cock inside of you little angel." Max continued teasing.

Brooke remembered what it was like trying to get Max down her throat, but the fear of what it would be like to have him push into her sent even more excitement running through her body. Max could feel her body's reaction to his comments, as he continued swirling his finger around massaging her g spot, and taunting her with the erotic possibilities yet to come.

Max pulled his finger from Brooke, leaving her shivering and begging for more.

"Please don't stop. Please sir, please give me your finger back."

Max ignored Brooke's pleading, instead taking pleasure in her complete loss of composure and her decent into total surrender. He motioned with his slimy finger to his kneeling student to come closer, causing Brad to leap up from the floor.

Brad approached unbeknownst to Brooke, who was still whimpering for Max to replace his absent finger inside her, as her body glistened with beads of sweat as they welled up rolling down her taught skin.

"How would you like a nice soft tongue on that pussy of yours?" Max breathed into her ear.

Brooke moaned at the thought of Max's tongue lapping at her dripping cunt, the flow of passion from her increasing even more.

"Oh yes please, lick my pussy." Brooke pleaded, completely void of any restraint at this point.

Max motioned for Brad to oblige, sharing his angels passion with his buddy, as he gently stroked his bound beauties cheek.

"Just imagine what it would be like angel. Imagine what it would be like to have my tongue spreading you apart forcing your body to cum for me." Max taunted, as Brad dove in between his wife's legs.

Brooke was shivering as her body and mind let lose, wave after wave of orgasms washed over her as the words in her mind mixed with the feelings in her pussy. The image of Max licking her was powerful. The realization that her husband was the one licking her almost completely lost to her imagination.

"Oh that's it angel, let your body float away, but leave your orgasms here for me." Max chuckled.

Brooke held her eyes closed lost in the fantasy Max was painting in her imagination; unaware he was now directing his friend to retake his kneeling position and watch. Brad did, quietly returning to his spot on the floor as Max removed his shirt exposing his muscular physique.

"Look at me angel." Max demanded. forcing Brooke to open her eyes.

Brooke's eyes filled with even more desire, seeing Max's bare chest for the first time, yet frustrated at her inability to control even the slightest bit of the action.

"Tell me what you want angel." Max commanded Brooke as he stepped closer brushing his cheek across hers, bringing his firm chest close enough for her to feel the heat emanating from him.

"I want you to take me, use me." Brooke pleaded.

"Oh I will angel, I will," Max chuckled as he pulled back from her pushing her shoulder with his hand and causing her to lose her balance and turn on the ball of her foot. Max grabbed the ropes suspending her and jerked them around, forcing her body to twist in space, reinforcing her feeling of helplessness as he spun her around facing the rear of the dojo.

"Show me angel, show me how much you want me," Max taunted as he stopped her spinning and allowed her to regain her foot hold on the floor.

Brad watched from the floor as Max reached between his wife's legs and rubbed her dripping hole with two fingers from behind, checking her dampness. The way Max twisted her and stroked her it was meant to reinforce her submissive situation and bolster his power over her. Brooke was completely helpless to resist anything Max wanted to do to her, and she knew it.

Max shocked Brooke and Brad both when he pulled his wet fingers from her once again and slapped her bare ass, causing her to lurch forward only to be pulled back to rest by her hemp bindings.

"Nowhere to go angel, you're mine now." Max declared, playfully slapping her ass again.

Max alternated stroking her sopping cunt and slapping her tight ass causing Brooke to dance around like a marionette unable to resist the directions of her puppeteer. Max worked her near orgasm quite a few times only to pull away and spank her, until her ass was as red as her face had been earlier. Gradually his bare hand slaps increased in intensity and duration, until more time was spent slapping her ass then stroking her pussy, yet she continued to drip like a leaky faucet.

Brad was shocked, almost breaking his silence to interject when he saw what Max was returning from the chest with this time.

"You know what I want angel. I want to hear you beg." Max said returning to her side.

"Please touch me." Brooke pleaded.

"Any way I want angel?" Max questioned with an evil tone in his voice.

"Any way you want sir, I just need to feel you." Brooke begged.

Max gently placed the bamboo cane against her ass allowing her to feel its firmness before he started lightly tapping across her already reddened bottom. Max worked his way around her ass and the back of her legs tapping his wand against her flesh brightening her flesh even more.

"If you don't start begging I'm going to stop angel." Max warned.

"Please touch me sir." Brooke desperately spoke, hoping to keep him from leaving her once again.

"Harder?" Max asked.

"Please sir, yes." Brooke continued preferring his cane to nothing.

Max slowed his strokes but made up for it with force, striking her ass with slow firm swipes, as they began to leave reddened lines horizontally along her rear.

"Would you like an orgasm angel?" Max inquired gently flicking her nipples with the tip of his bamboo cane.

"Yes please sir, please make your angel cum."

"I would love to make you cum angel, but it's going to cost you. For every orgasm you have I require payment. Is that understood?" Max growled as he tapped his way around her dangling tits, causing her to fight the distraction.

"Yes sir," was Brooke's only response.

Max alternated his attack from her left to right breast quickly lighting her chest on fire, before abruptly stopping and returning his finger to her dripping cunt.

"Oh angel, you're so wet, so lovely, so close."

"Please sir, make me cum." Brooke again pleaded as he slid easily in her causing Brooke to gasp with pleasure.

"Every orgasm costs six strokes of my cane. Are you willing to pay the price, angel?" Max taunted as he fluttered his fingers inside her and withdrew them.

"Oh god, yes please, please make me cum sir. I will pay any price." Brooke implored.

"Very well then, let's see what I can get out of this slutty little angel." Max enthusiastically announced as he thrust his fingers back into her dripping hole.

Brooke was in heaven as Max twisted his fingers inside of her rubbing her swollen g spot, rhythmically varying his depth, as she helplessly rode the waves of pleasure enveloping her entire body. Brad knelt in awe of the way Max had completely taken control of Brooke's entire body, causing her to flood his hand.

"Time to pay up angel," Max declared pulling his fingers out of her flooded cunt.

Brad watched as his lovely bride willingly took the firm swats of Max's slender wooden stick, one after another as he quickly but firmly charged her all six strikes.

"Oh what a good girl my angel is." Max praised as he returned his hand to her still quivering cunt.

Max quickly filled her once again this time with an additional finger easily pushing her whole body around like a helpless hand puppet. Brooke was nowhere near finished as her body quickly picked up where it had left off, her chest again heaving as her breath quickened and she lost herself once again, squeezing Max's invading hand as she struggled against her sturdy bonds.

"Oh how lucky I am to have such a sexy angel," Max proudly exclaimed as he removed his hand from her yet again, to collect payment.

Brad's mouth hung in disbelief at the powerful strokes Max placed on Brooke's heavily charged ass, as he collected his price for her orgasm. The red skin raised and a red line was left on either side by the bamboo as it marked her firm ass with row after row of receipts of courage. Max had worked Brooke up into an almost perpetual state of arousal as the pleasure of her orgasms mixed with the pain of the payment to make a delicious cocktail. Brooke couldn't separate the pain from the pleasure anymore and the feelings coursing through her body flooded into her unrestricted by her restraints.

"That's it angel, fly for me." Max cooed as he returned his hand to her trembling body.

Brooke's pleasure ran down her thigh and down her leg creating a puddle of arousal at her foot. Max reached in scooping up a handful of her honey bringing it to his face and inhaling before returning once again to her spamming pussy. Brooke was moaning uncontrollably now as her orgasms came one after another in successive waves unbroken by the brutal cane.

Max took hold of the main suspension line with one hand and jerked it causing Brooke to once again completely lose her balance and swing uncontrollably, while placing his other hand firmly inside her reaching up into her for a final assault on her swollen g spot. Max swung her around flicking her insides causing her to drench his palm once again like an overflowing bathtub draining on the bathroom floor.

carnee
carnee
317 Followers
12