Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 05

Story Info
Some big revelations and even bigger proposals.
9.7k words
3.87
15.6k
12
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
319 Followers

Honeymoon in Hawaii

Preface

Honeymoon in Hawaii is the second part of the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. The first part of their story was captured in Couples Camp. Although this is a stand-alone story, I highly recommend reading the first part too. A word of warning, both Couples Camp and Honeymoon in Hawaii contain elements of: cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 5

It was mid-morning and already the warm tropical sun called for the party to leave the breakfast table and soak up the rays from the comfort of the poolside retreat. There was still an air of tension between Brad and Logan that everyone could feel but chose to ignore hoping it would pass.

Brooke took a spot on one of the loungers next to Michelle, as the two decided to take the opportunity to work on their tan.

"I got an idea buddy, why don't Logan and I show you a game we like to play." Max said jumping feet first into the deep end of the pool.

Logan followed jumping in right next to Max. The two bobbed in the water like a pair of buoys in the ocean.

"Come on man jump in." Max called out.

Brad jumped in feet first just as Max and Logan had and began to tread water, still a little tired from the morning run and surprise swim.

"Now, we sink to the bottom and see who can sit there the longest." Logan instructed, as he squeezed his watch, letting out a tiny beep.

Max and Logan took a deep breath and paddled their arms descending to the bottom of the pool, leaving Brad still at the surface. Brad quickly took in a deep breath and attempted to follow; rapidly realizing it was harder to sink than he anticipated.

Brad gradually pushed his breath out sending the large bubbles to the surface as he slowly fell to the bottom. Max and Logan both watched Brad fall, as they sat calmly at the bottom of the pool gently motioning their hands as if to pick up handfuls of water and toss them to the surface.

Brad finally made his way to the bottom and sat across from the other two trying his hardest to relax and not panic. It didn't take long and he couldn't take it any longer, quickly rising to his feet and pushing off the floor of the pool, heading for the surface and the life affirming breath he was seeking.

Brad broke the surface, immediately gasping for air and refilling his lungs, as he made his way to the edge of the pool.

Max followed, leaving Logan still sitting at the bottom. Max took in a quick breath, and swiftly called out.

"Hey no cheating let go of the wall."

Brad took another deep breath and pushed away from the wall, once again treading water.

"Try to relax and just follow my lead." Max said, trying to impart a sense of calm to Brad's breathing.

Brad continued flapping his feet to stay afloat as he caught his breath and tried to match Max's pace. Max raised a hand out of the water holding up one finger as he took a deep breath and pushed it out. Brad knew it was the start of a countdown and matched Max's breathing as he prepared to descend once again. Soon Max put up a second finger and once again took a deep breath exhaling.

Brad prepared for his final breath as Max put up a third finger and took his final deep breath, before a second attempt on the bottom of the pool.

Brad mimicked Max as the two slowly fell to the bottom of the pool helped by a partial exhale and a slow flapping of the arms.

Once at the bottom Brad realized that Logan was still seated firmly in place. His eyes open and his legs crossed, but his hands now still resting on his knees. It was as if Logan was meditating underwater. It was at that point that Brad noticed Logan too had a tattoo of a crab on his leg much like Max's but much smaller and without color.

Brad was trying hard to relax and not freak out at the lack of oxygen freely flowing into his body as he kept his eye on Max and his calm nod of approval. Time almost seemed to stand still as Brad did his best to resist the urge to take in a big gulp of air, trying his hardest not to give up too soon. It wasn't long and the uncontrollable urge to gasp for air returned. This time all three men rose to the surface about the same time, Brad gasping when he reached the surface but not going for the edge of the pool as he had before.

"Good job buddy, much better." Max encouraged after filling his lungs once again.

Brad took a few quick breaths before once again matching Max and trying again. Max took Brad on a few more journeys to the bottom before the two finally took a break.

"You did a good job for your first time man, a little more training and I bet we could double your time." Max enthusiastically declared, as they swam to the stairs and climbed out.

Max explained the science behind the carbon dioxide building up and some of the mechanics for holding your breath longer, while the two grabbed a towel and dried off.

"Hey I'm going to go make some ice tea, you two want some?" Brooke announced as she got up from her lounger.

"Yeah sounds good," Brad replied, before returning his attention to Max's instruction.

Brad studiously took in everything Max was telling him about improving his dive time, when the urge to use the rest room overtook him.

"Hey I'll be right back." Brad said, as he headed for the poolside bathroom.

Brad could hear voices coming through the air duct as he stood in front of the toilet preparing to do his business. It sounded like Brooke, and someone else but the sound of the stream coming from him hitting the water below was obscuring what they were saying. As soon as he was finished, Brad held off on flushing, instead opting to close the lid and stand on the bowl.

Brad felt those all too familiar feelings of jealousy wash over him once again as he got his ear closer to the vent and realized it was Brooke and Logan talking in the kitchen just a few feet away.

"Why not,"

"Because I'm on my honeymoon,"

"Just put his cage back on him." Logan laughed.

Brad couldn't make out the next few sentences, but then he clearly heard Brooke.

"No, I told you, not on our honeymoon." Brooke said, sounding like she was losing her patience.

"Stop it, I mean it. Stop it." Brooke cried sounding like she was at her wits' end.

Brad had heard enough, and was sick of this jerk. It was obvious he was hitting on her and on her honeymoon no less. Logan just wouldn't let it go. Just because Brooke had been with him back at the Lake didn't mean he could have her anytime he wanted. Brad was furious as he flung the bathroom door open and headed for the kitchen.

"I've had enough of you." Brad yelled out as he entered the kitchen pointing his finger at Logan.

"Hey relax buddy." Logan laughed, showing a complete lack of respect.

"Don't tell me to relax, and I'm not your buddy either." Brad shot back.

"Well aren't we all fired up?" Logan sarcastically responded.

"Why don't you fuck off, and leave my wife alone." Brad angrily fired back.

"Leave her alone? That's not what you said a few weeks ago." Logan unapologetically poked.

Brad felt the jealous rage swell inside as the vision of Logan fucking her flooded his memory, reminding him of the precarious position he had gotten them both into. The anger he felt towards Logan was part the disrespect Logan consistently showed towards him, but also the cocky nature of his behavior with Brooke. Maybe it was irrational, but the excitement of watching her pleasured was usually greater than the remorse, but not with this guy. Something about Logan just didn't sit right from the beginning with Brad. With no way to release his anger other than explode Brad balled up his fist and pulled his arm back to knock this asshole out.

The red vale of rage was quickly extinguished by a flash and a quick room of darkness. A second later Brad was looking up at his wife, who was gently sponging his forehead with a wet cloth.

"Are you ok baby?" Brooke gently asked, as she continued to wipe.

"What happened?" Brad asked, confused about what had happened.

Brooke explained, as she helped him sit up, that he had swung at Logan but not quickly enough. Logan had seen his punch a mile away and made contact with a wrecking ball of his own, knocking Brad out with a single punch.

"I swear that son of a bitch." Brad furiously pronounced before being cut off.

"He's not a bad guy, really. You two just got off on the wrong foot." Max interjected.

Max and Michelle where now standing in the kitchen.

"Where is he? That son of a bitch," Brad irately demanded.

"I sent him away for a little while, so we could all talk." Michelle declared.

Max reached down and helped his buddy to his feet, as Brooke continued trying to console him.

"Let's just cool out a minute, and talk, ok?" Michelle calmly said, trying to help defuse the situation.

Brad tried to shake off the confusion, the last thing he remembered was balling up his fist and then the light went out. It was as if he lost a few minutes of his life, and would never get them back, forgotten forever.

"We need to explain." Max requested as the four went into the living room and took a seat.

"You need to explain, Michelle." Max urged.

"Ok, ok, you're right." Michelle replied as she sat on the couch next to Max.

"First off, the reason Logan is here in the first place is because of what happened yesterday at the bar. Max called me last night and explained what happened. Logan is here as kind of your bodyguard."

"Bodyguard, I don't need a dam body guard." Brad replied, angry but still a little groggy too.

"Well, to be honest buddy, it kind of looks like you do." Max respectfully injected,

"Here's the thing, Brad, I haven't been completely honest with you. I do want you to work for me, and I do use my company to help startups and expansions, but there is a lot more to it than that."

Brad sat there confused at what was going on. He was recovering from the shock of being knocked out by Logan, but now he was being told something was not as it seemed with his new job. What all this had to do with the guy in the bar, he wondered as Michelle continued.

"Well maybe Max could explain a little better."

"Well here's the thing man. You know what a bagman is?"

"You mean like in the movies, the guy that picks up the money for the mob?" Brad asked.

"Basically yeah, but that's not exactly what we're talking about here." Max confirmed.

"You see thanks to Michelle here we are able to help a lot of allies. Remember I was telling you about the good guys. Well Michelle here helps the good guys by funding them. We need someone like you who can help keep the books straight and make sure the money gets where it needs to be. That's where you come in." Max explained.

"We lost a good man last month, and we need someone like you that can find the leaks, and get the cash where it needs to be."

"Wait, I don't understand. What does this have to do with that guy that came after Brad, and what does that have to do with us?" Brooke curiously questioned.

"Well that guy is part of the, let's just say, not good guys." Michelle added.

"Yeah, he's one of the bad guys Brad. You see we have a network of companies around the world that we use to fund operations against people like him. He is just one of many that are always trying to stop us. He must have seen you with me the other day on the golf course and went poking around." Max disclosed.

"We need you Brad, we need you to help us maximize our profits and move the money around to where it needs to go." Michelle revealed.

"We need a new bag man and a new honey trap too." Michelle expressed looking at Brooke.

Brooke had heard that term before. It was a woman that enticed someone to give up secrets, usually by flirting with them, to get them to reveal important information.

"A couple like the two of you would be the perfect situation. While Brad is sifting through the books you could squeeze information out of targets. With a little training the two of you would make a perfect team." Max declared.

Brooke was as surprised as Brad at the revelations, not sure how to react.

"Here's the deal. When Brooke first enquired about Pine Lake, Nick did a little background check on you two, and when he realized you worked for Ed, contacted me. I told him to offer you two a free stay to get you to come after talking to your old boss. You see Ed has been helping us for years, and when I told him we needed a new bag man, he said he thought you had what it took." Michelle continued.

"You knew Ron was scouting you out, but what you didn't know was, so was Logan. He was scouting you both for us." Michelle divulged.

Brooke was speechless. The thought that she too had been sought for a role in this big master plan had her completely overwhelmed. A honey trap, they expected her to be a honey trap, and Brad a bag man?

"So you see Logan is on our side man. He's one of the good guys. He's actually here to help protect you, and train you." Max explained.

"I know this is a lot to take in, but I hope you two will understand why we had to keep this from you. We needed to make sure you would work out before we revealed what was really going on. To be honest we weren't going to say anything until after your honeymoon, but after yesterday we knew we couldn't keep it from you much longer. That's why Logan and I came." Michelle admitted.

Brad was looking at Brooke, as he processed everything they had just been told. He wasn't sure if he should be flattered or freaked out. This whole thing had been a big set up? Brooke was the only one he felt like he could truly trust. Had everyone else he had been around for the last month known they were just being assessed for some covert mercenary operation?

"You do understand don't you? We want you to help us protect the interests of the United States, and its allies. You will be instrumental in keeping this country safe from all kinds of attacks. You will help keep our shell companies profitable and get that profit into the hands of the people that need it." Michelle solemnly said as she leaned forward looking directly at Brad.

"And you Brooke, if you chose to, can ferret out double agents that are trying to undermine our operations, and extract information that can help bring down enemy infiltrators, just like you did yesterday." Michelle seriously said as she turned her attention to Brooke.

Brooke looked at Brad as if to ask him for advice. Was she really being offered a job as a spy? Was she willing to take what had been a month long experiment and mission to get Brad to commit to their relationship, and turn it into a career? What was going through brads mind? What would he say, now that he knew what was really going on, and what the job Michelle had initially offered really was?

"Listen, I know this is a lot to take in, but I just want you both to know we wouldn't be offering you this if we didn't have faith in the both of you. We're a tight nit group and we need to rely on one another. We have to watch out for each other, or this whole thing will fall apart." Max confided.

"There's one more thing. I had your things brought over from the hotel last night; it just wouldn't be safe for you two to stay there now. I hope you're not mad I did that, but trust me it's for your own safety." Michelle confessed.

"I'll tell you what. Why don't you two take some time to absorb all this? Maybe take a walk on the beach, go for a swim, you two take the house. Michelle and I will go run some errands and leave you two alone, ok? What do you say we pick you two up around six and take you out to dinner at my favorite restaurant on the island?

Before Brad could answer, Michelle and Max got up from the couch and made their exit.

"Hey all your stuff is in the room right next to where you were staying upstairs. Make yourself at home you two, your family now." Max hollered before closing the door behind him, leaving the couple alone.

Brad leaned back looking over at Brooke and let out a gasp. What the hell had they stumbled into? Did they really want to head down this road? He wasn't quite sure how to start the conversation, but had to hear from her lips.

"Did you know about any of this?" Brad asked his new bride.

"I knew Logan was an ex-Navy SEAL. He told me when I asked about his tattoo."

"That crab with an angry old man's face on its back?" Brad questioned.

"Yeah, he said it was some old Japanese legend about the fallen warriors that were driven into the sea." Brooke explained.

Brooke expressed her concern for the potential dangers they both faced, but at the same time they both agreed it felt like an honor to be considered for such an important operation. They debated the pros and cons of being involved with Max and Michelle and decided to do exactly what Max had suggested and go for a walk on the beach while they talked about it.

It was midafternoon when they returned through the beach gate shaking the sand from their sandals, and jumping in the cool pool water, relieving themselves from the warm Hawaiian sun. For a few hours the newlyweds forgot about the gravity of their decision and just enjoyed their time alone. After swimming to cool off they played a few games of eight ball on the pool table, and then headed up stairs to take a shower and get ready for dinner.

There new room was the same as their last, with an in suit bathroom and private balcony. All their clothes and toiletries had been delivered and placed as if they had been staying there all along. Neither of them had experienced the level of attention they had been getting and although it felt a little strange, it also was something they both agreed they could get used to.

Brooke stripped off her clothes and turned the shower on while Brad organized his clothes gathering what he thought would be appropriate for a nice Hawaiian dinner. Brooke had no sooner gotten the water hot enough to enter the shower when Brad surprised her entering the bathroom naked and ready to join her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Brooke joked as Brad pulled the glass door open and got under the water with her.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm doing. You think you can tease me with that sexy body of yours and I won't attack you? Brad responded, pushing himself against her pushing her against the shower wall.

Brad put his hands against the wall on either side of her preventing her escape as he pressed his lips to hers unable to restrain his passion any longer. Brooke instantly melted, helpless to resist his assault. She responded by grabbing him and pulling him into her as the warm shower was forced from between them.

Brad didn't waste any time reaching down between her legs to spread her lips and expose her to the rushing water from above. Thoroughly excited Brooke eagerly responded by reaching down to feel his already stiffened dick ready to perform, and moaning her approval.

Brad was filled with lust for his beautiful bride, as he broke off from her kiss and spun her around, pushing her back against the shower wall. Brooke's hands were flat against the wet marble as she arched her back and prepared for her husband to enter her from behind.

Brad was overtaken by an almost primal urge to take Brooke aggressively, as if to impose his power on her and declare her as his. Looking down at his name declaring his property only exacerbated this as he reached down and slid into her.

The warm water rushed down Brooke's back and followed the contours of her luscious body, finding its way down the valley that divided her. Brad didn't take his time; he pushed forward with the urgency of a mating animal, sliding into Brooke with ease despite the lack of preparation.

Brad could feel the warm water rushing from between her and around his invading cock as he pushed feverishly into her, steading himself by grabbing hold of her hips.

carnee
carnee
319 Followers