Honeymoon in Heaven

Story Info
Danny and Heather Ann celebrate their honeymoon in Hawaii.
6.5k words
4.61
25.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recommend you read my series "Mother in Law to Lover in Law" first to find out how these two became newlyweds.

I awoke in the grey dawn, confused by the sensations that were engulfing me. After a couple of moments it slowly came back to me. I was lying in my bed, wearing my new red silk night dress. Heather Ann, my new wife and ex-mother-in-law, was cuddled into me, wearing her red silk nightie. And last night had shared the most explosive sexual experience of our lives. Buying lingerie in a women's lingerie store. Hard pounding sex. Anal. Heather Ann passing out from her orgasms. I shivered as I thought of the passion we had shared.

Fully awake now, I realized what an experience this had been for me. For the first time in my life I felt whole. For as long as I could remember, since I was a boy really, I had had the nagging feeling that I wasn't complete, that a part of me was missing. It was all so clear now. I was a cross dresser, and I realized in that soft grey dawn, I had kept it from myself for far too long. And to find someone who supported me one hundred percent.

"Are you okay honey?" Heather Ann asked with real concern in her voice. I didn't realize that she was awake.

"I am just so happy with everything that has happened. For the first time ever I truly feel complete. The emotion is just a little bit overwhelming."

"I understand honey. I never thought I could love someone as fully as I love you. It's so powerful it makes me want to cry too."

Without missing a beat she rolled me over on my back and kissed me full on the lips. Effortlessly, our silk clad bodies whistled as she positioned herself on top of me. Our lips met and our tongues entwined as our passions rose again. Slowly, and with great care, she ground her crotch into my rapidly hardening cock. The feel of two layers of silk sliding on my cock was overpowering and I nearly came on the spot.

Heather Ann looked at me slyly.

"We can't have you messing your new nightie can we now" she said with mock sternness "Have you ever tried to get cum out of silk? It's a nightmare." she giggled.

Putting that out of my mind as much as I could I pulled her close and kissed her as passionately as I could. We bit and licked and nibbled as we made out like two horny teenagers. I was dimly aware of the stiff buds of Heather Ann's big coral nipples pressing into my chest. I had to see her, touch her, so in one easy motion I pulled her red silk nightie over her head so expose her wet hairless pussy and the stiff coral buds of her nipples. She shuddered as the cool air touched her and I groaned at the sight of my wife's naked body.

She looked at me a strange little glimmer in her eyes. "My pussy and ass are still sore from last night and I don't want you to wreck me before our honeymoon. Do you want to fuck my boobs instead?"

I closed my eyes and silently blessed myself at the thought of sliding my cock between Heather Ann's slick breasts, massaging the head of my cock until I erupted and gave her a new pearl necklace. I had always wanted to do this but had never suggested it because I thought inevitably Heather Ann would say no. I guess nothing was was off limits now.

"Come on honey, You know where the lube is." she said as she smiled excitedly.

My hands were shaking as I poured a generous dollop between the deep valley of Heather Ann's breasts. Heather Ann grasped her breasts with her hands and pushed them together, giving me a wet, slippery tunnel to fuck.

I straddled her chest and positioned the head of my cock at the opening she was creating for me. She smiled and nodded and I thrust forward into a soft and warm paradise I hadn't known existed.

It wasn't as tight as her pussy of course but visually it was very exciting to see my cock sliding in and out, her boobs giggling and shaking as I gently thrust in and out of the warm tunnel she was creating for me. From the look on Heather Ann's face I could tell that she was enjoying it.

"Here honey, hold my boobs as you fuck them. I want to show you something."

Then I felt her fingers tracing my back, lower and lower, then between my cheeks as she found my rosebud. I clenched as if she had shot an electric shock though me as her finger made contact with crinkled skin of my anus. Oh my god, this was heaven. No wonder she enjoyed it so much. She gently moved her finger around in small circles, pressing in gently.

"I knew you would like this honey. But it gets so much better than this."

I whimpered as her fingers left me but I nearly passed out as she dipped a finger in the lube between her breasts.

I stopped fucking her boobs and just looked at her wonderingly. She looked me in the eye and I just nodded. I nearly wept for joy as I felt her hands on me again

My mouth went open wide and my head went back as she pressed her slippery finger against my rosebud. I felt a little pressure and then her finger was pulled inside me.

"Oh Heather Ann, please finger my ass. It feels aaammmmaaaazzzzinnngggg!"

I had experienced what I thought were the heights to sexual but I had never thought there was such incredible pleasure to wrung out of my own body. Heather Ann slowly fingered me as I savored the feel of my anal ring against her finger. I shuddered as she thrust her finger all the way in and for the first time could feel me massaging my prostate

"I need your cum really bad, cover me in your cum, mark me as yours. Masturbate and cover me in your cum."

I didn't want to rush things so I could savor this new experience but her finger in my ass was causing sensations I had never imagined and hearing Heather Ann talk like that was too much. I grabbed my cock but the mere act of touching myself send me over the edge. The force of my orgasm surprised me, and instead of giving Heather Ann the pearl necklace I had wanted, I shot a rope of cum over her face and into her hair. Heather Ann didn't flinch as again and again I delivered a thick rope of cum over her face. In anticipation she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue hoping for cum but unfortunately my aim was not so great and it all ended up on her face. Not that I was complaining, because Heather Ann looked so depraved and nasty.

Heather Ann ran her fingers through the thick cum, rubbing it into her face as if it was her moisturizer. Scraping some together, she lowered her hand to her mouth and made a big show of licking her fingers clean.

"I will get a big load in my belly later. And we will explore you a little more if you want." she said with a wicked smile. I could only nod because I felt empty and I wanted to experience those sensations again.

Glancing at the clock all of sexy those thoughts went out of my mind.

"Heather Ann."

"Yes honey?"

"Our flight leaves in 90 minutes. We're late!"

We had a mad scramble but luckily we were able to get showered, dressed and delivered to the airport with a few minutes to spare. Unfortunately I wasn't able to wear my new bra because I wasn't ready to be questioned by airport security if I set off the metal detector, or even worse, was randomly selected for extra screening.

We wren't so lucky on our connection to Hawaii. Everything at the airport was delayed because of weather and it took 8 hours before we were ready to board. Instead of getting of spending the first night of our honeymoon in our suite at the resort, we were spending it on an airplane. At least a friendly ticket agent had bumped us up to business class when he heard we were on our honeymoon.

Trying to get some sleep on a plane is always hard. Between the pillow and blanket I was given and the extra room in my seat, I did actually manage to catch a couple of hours of sleep. When I awoke I quickly realized I had been dreaming of Heather Ann and I was thankful for the blanket covering my crotch. Who could blame me? At this moment I was supposed to be in a hotel suite making passionate love to my new bride.

"Danny!" I heard my name whispered with urgency.

"What's wrong, is everything okay?"

"I'm horny."

"We're on an airplane. What do you think I can do about it?"

"I want you to finger me and rub my clit."

"You're nuts."

"It's dark and we have our blankets. No one will know. Please Danny! Help your wife join the mile high club."

I felt Heather Ann shuffling under her blanket and then I felt her slip something under my blanket. Reaching for it, I quickly realized it was her panties. And they felt very wet.

"Please don't make me beg Danny. I need you so bad. I didn't get off this morning like you did. You owe me this!" she hissed.

There was no question I would do this but I had to figure out how to make it happen. I actually wished we were in regular seats. There was a divider between us that put her tantalizingly out of reach. I could touch her arm but here was no way I could reach down far enough to start rubbing her pussy. In economy I could have over her in a minute and she could have returned the favor without anyone realizing. Then I had an idea.

"Get out your tablet and start watching something. I'm going to lean over and watch with you. We'll even share your earbuds."

Heather Ann did this and I leaned over as if I was watching with her. I slid my hand under her blanket to discover that my considerate wife already had her skirt undone to give me access to her pussy. Her hand and tablet were covering her crotch, hopefully obscuring the movements of my hand.

"Okay honey, here I go" I whispered as I slid my hand into her skirt, down her smooth hairless mound to between her legs. I deliberately spread my fingers to avoid touching clit, instead running two fingers down each of her wet, hairless labia. I ran a single finger through her silky inner labia, spreading them so I could probe the entrance to her soaking vagina but the angle was too much and I couldn't bend my wrist enough to get a finger inside of her. I heard Heather Ann whimper.

"Sorry my darling I just can't reach."'

"It's okay, just make me cum. I need it so bad."

Normally I would go slow and make Heather Ann wait because she would orgasm much harder after a slow buildup. In this case I decided it better to get the deed done quick, both to minimize the chance of being discovered, and also because a thunderous orgasm, with Heather Ann bucking all over her seat, was probably not such a great idea.

I gently ran my finger over the exposed button of her clit. With two fingers I gently squeezed her clit hood and began massaging it back and forth over her clit. I ran back and forth, up and down and after what felt like only a few seconds I felt Heather Ann tense as her orgasm approached.

"Yyyyeeeesssss!" she hissed between gritted teeth as she orgasmed, sounding very loud in the quiet cabin. I glanced around and immediately locked eyes with a rather flushed looking flight attendant who was looking in our direction. She smiled a very knowing smile, quickly turned away and busied herself in a cabinet as Heather Ann continued to shudder as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Heather Ann turned to me with her beautiful green eyes glazed with lust. She smiled with satisfaction as she sighed and settled back into her seat.

I heard a cough and turned to see the flight attendant who had watched us hovering with a package of baby wipes.

"I thought you might need these." she said shyly, her round face showing a mixture of embarrassment and arousal.

"Thank you darling." These will come in handy" Heather Ann said brightly as she collected her self. Her hair was a mess, her skirt was put of place, and it was totally clear what had happened.

"You're quite welcome. I also think there is something belonging to you on the floor."

"Oh you're right. Thank you" Heather Ann said as she bent and picked up her panties that had fallen from my lap. Without even trying to conceal them, she stood and headed to the lavatory.

Heather Ann was back in five minutes, without a hair out of place, and definitely no sign of the orgasm she had just experienced. Wordlessly she handed the baby wipes back to the flight attendant and settled herself back in her seat. It was my turn to wash my hands and when I returned I found Heather Ann sound asleep. I briefly thought about masturbating but decided it wouldn't be wise to press my luck, so I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I spent few hours dreaming about sex on the beach with Heather Ann (and I am ashamed to admit, the flight attendant) and only awoke when the pilot announced we were starting our decent into Honolulu.

Everything went smoothly as we collected our bags and after what seemed like only minutes we were at our hotel.

We started what we thought was a routine check in but we were in for a surprise.

"I have you for six nights in a private bungalow."

Heather Ann started to protest "Well that's not right, we just booked a regular room."

"I'm not sure Mrs. Smith. I can only go by what is in the computer. Just a minute, I have to check with the manager." The clerk said as she disappeared into an adjoining office.

We exchanged nervous looks as we waited to find out if we even had a room for our honeymoon

She returned with a bright smile. "I just spoke to the manager and the bungalow is yours. As the mistake was made on our end and the hotel is full we will charge you the rate you were quoted for your suite."

Heather Ann looked at me and mouthed a "Wow!"

"Cedric, please help these guests" the clerk order as our luggage was collected and we were led to a sumptuous bungalow on the beach. It was beautifully decorated with a fireplace and king sized bed. The private patio looked out on our own stretch of white sand beach. It was wonderful.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked as I looked around

"Me of course!" she replied with a laugh "Then I think we should do some exploring around the hotel and we can lie out this afternoon. Might as well tire ourselves out to get over the jet lag."

"I agree. We spent enough time sitting yesterday."

Heather Ann pulled me towards her and we kissed passionately as we stood in the middle of our sumptuous bungalow. I started to undo the buttons on Heather Ann's blouse but she stopped me.

"No, that will take too long. I need you now Danny. The lube is in the front of my suitcase. Get it and take me right here." she shouted as she pointed to a thick rug. I dashed for the lube as Ann Marie stripped off her panties and got down on her hands and knees on the rug. She look back at me with an impossibly slutty, smoldering look that nearly took my breath away. I let my shorts drop to the floor and pulled my rigid cock out of my panties. A squirt of lube later I was ready to go.

Eagerly kneeling besides my waiting wife I savored the sight of her smooth, hairless pussy, lips swollen and waiting. I spread Heather Ann's legs a little with my knee, aimed the head of my cock at her swollen pussy and in one move slid the full length of my cock into my wife's waiting vagina.

Heather Ann grunted as my pelvis hit her ass. "Ohhh yyyyyyeeeessssss. You were made for me like I ordered you from god himself."

It was hard to argue with that as her slippery, velvety vagina gripped my cock like a glove. We both shuddered as I slowly pulled out until only the tip remained and slammed the full length of my cock into Heather's delightful vagina. Again and again I plunged in and out, her labia wrapping around my cock as I plugged Heather Ann full.

"Yes Danny, more. Oh you sweet man, fuck me please. I need to cccccuuuuummmm!"

Heather Ann was meeting my thrusts, out bodies slapping together rhythmically. I grabbed Heather Ann's shoulders and began to pull her has hard back onto my cock as I could.

"Uuuggghhhhh. More, more. Yessssssss! Cum on my cock Heather Ann." I panted as I felt Heather Ann's fingers rubbing her clit.

I felt a familiar spasm start in the walls of Heather Ann's vagina.

"Oh Danny, oh Danny, Oh Danny! It's gonna be a big one!"

Her vagina clenched and relaxed, pulsing and massaging my cock as her orgasm started to radiate through her. I thrust again and again as her fantastic pussy quiver around me. I felt a rush of warm liquid on my crotch as Heather Ann squirted once, twice, three times. This was too much and I erupted into her oversexed vagina. Again and again I shot ropes of cum into her, almost fainting from the pure delight of the orgasm I was experiencing. A wave started in my cock, radiated outwards and as it met new waves coming from my cock it was amplified until I saw a kaleidoscope of spinning colors. My knees went and I started to fall over on the rug. I was barely aware of the plop as my cock unceremoniously popped out of Heather Ann's vagina followed by a stream of cum onto to the rug.

Heather Ann rose and barely made it to our king sized bed before she collapsed, totally spent. I didn't make it. I fell on my side and passed out on the rug.

I awoke to find Heather Ann standing over, staring at me.

"You made quite a mess of me!" she laughed as she made a show of running a finger through her pussy still gooey pussy. "And look at the rug. Oh my god how are we going to explain that?

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I think we need a shower."

So we had a delightful, languid shower. We took our time to carefully wash each other with only a little naughty touching. Glancing at the clock in the bathroom I noticed that it was already 11 o'clock.

"We managed to occupy most of the morning. What do you say we get dressed and go for lunch?"

"That sounds like a great idea. And perhaps do a little window shopping. I really want to get back and lay out on our beach."

I had decisions to make when getting dressed. What lingerie was I going to wear? I picked my red lace bra and matching panties. Heather Ann put in a little show of putting each of her boobs in her orange bra, fiddling with it until it was just right. She covered it with a gorgeous orange sundress that showed just the right amount of cleavage.

"Shall we?" I asked as I held my arm out. It was still incredible to have such a beautiful woman on my arm.

We didn't walk far and went into the first little cafe that we saw. We had a light lunch - fruit salads, sandwiches, wine. Then a stroll along a busy shopping street. We gaily went from shop to shop looking at trinkets for tourists, local art and a swim shop with swimsuits and bikinis.

"I want one."

Heather Ann stopped and looked at me. "What did you say honey?"

"I think I want a bikini. We have a private beach so I want a bikini to wear as we sit out."

Heather flashed a brilliant smile. "Okay honey. I wouldn't mind taking a look either."

A beautiful local girl was the only person in the store.

"I'm looking for a bikini." I announcing suddenly, surprising even myself.

To her credit she didn't miss a beat. "Well you've come to the right place. We have the largest selection in Honolulu." she announced brightly "I'm Kayleigh."

I looked at Heather Ann but she just smiled and wandered off to look around the store.

"Well Kayleigh, I am looking for... I don't exactly know what I am looking for. I know I want something bright or in a bold print."

"Ok. I recommend full brief to make sure that you get enough coverage in the front. I find string bikinis annoying but that's up to you. For a top you don't want anything too strappy to leave a weird tan pattern that might create questions. Ditto for thin straps. We want something with fairly full straps and I am guessing full coverage. Do you know your sizes?"

"I need an extra large for the bottoms and a 2x or 3x for the top."

"Excellent. The 3x limits you to what is available but I think we can help you out."

She rummaged around and came back with 2 suits - bright orange and what I can only describe as a bright tropical print.

12