Honeymoon, Interrupted Pt. 01

Story Info
Newlyweds encounter a stranger on their honeymoon.
3.7k words
3.77
49.5k
71
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's first indication that something was off during his honeymoon, was all the laughter. Leah laughed at everything Devontae said that afternoon, even if it was only slightly amusing. They had met him by the resort pool their first day. He was the kind of handsome, muscular and charming guy that irritates a husband with an attractive wife. Rick was annoyed even further when Leah suggested they meet later for drinks on Devontae's private deck at their resort, particularly when she made it a point to sit snugly between them. His irritation peaked when after a few drinks, Devontae steered the conversation in a sexual direction, and she didn't shy away from participating.

"Oh, interracial sex is something we talk about a lot," she said casually, even though that specific topic hadn't even been discussed. The immediate blush of her cheeks betrayed her attempt at nonchalance.

Rick rolled his eyes. "We also talk about sex with the neighbor's babysitter," he quickly added. Leah had exceeded her limit of alcohol for the evening, after which she had no filter. He hoped to disarm the situation and get her back to their cabin before things got awkward.

"Right," Leah said, looking back at her husband. "We like to play with jealousy during sex. When things get hot, we'll talk about him getting it on with the neighbor's babysitter." She looked back at Devontae, "or me with a sexy black man." She paused to marvel at the fact she actually got those words out. Devontae was so hot, and she just wanted to say something to show she could hold her own as the conversation got more outrageous.

Rick watched as Devontae eyed his wife curiously. "Right, those are fantasies we talk about. Nothing that will actually happen," Rick added.

"You got your girl all worked up about sex with a black guy, and now you're going to outlaw it," Devontae said, still admiring the suddenly flirtatious Leah in her little t-shirt and tight shorts.

Leah scooted toward him, patted his thigh under the table and looked up at him with an innocent gaze. "At least someone understands me," she joked.

Devontae looked down at her and winked.

"There was never a need to outlaw anything," Rick explained. "This was dirty talk. We do it to get each other worked up, it was never serious."

Devontae looked back down at Leah, "Was it serious to you?"

Leah blushed and looked down at the wedding ring on her left hand, which to Rick's displeasure was still resting on Devontae's dark, muscular thigh. "I don't know," she giggled, "I guess I always thought that if the situation presented itself that I..." She caught herself, laughed, and self-consciously put her hand over her mouth. She looked back up into his curious eyes. Again she tried to say something that would keep the conversation going, but not upset her husband. "I guess I like how turned on Rick gets when I tell him that the thought of a hot black guy, uh, someone really good-looking, you know, like you..." Leah covered her face with her hands and laughed.

Leah's filter was gone, and Rick was getting agitated. Leah was always so proper, until she wasn't. And Devontae was loving every second of it. "Look, it's a common fantasy," Rick said matter-of-factly, hoping to end the discussion before it took a more ominous tone.

"Trust me, I know," Devontae said, still staring at Leah. "From my experience, a lot of white women get turned on by that." He looked over at Rick, "Their husbands do too. I can say I've participated in that fantasy more than a few times."

"Wow," Leah whispered, her eyes widening. Her hand began to absentmindedly drift up higher on Devontae's thigh. She looked over at her husband, who was watching her hand through the glass tabletop. "Isn't that so hot, Rick?" she asked.

"It's fine," Rick answered curtly. "Maybe some couples want it to happen in real life, but normal people like us just get turned on by the fantasy."

"You only turned on by the fantasy?" Devontae asked Leah directly, in a low, assertive voice. "Or, would you want it to happen? In real life."

Leah blushed harder. She realized where her hand was, and quickly pulled it from his upper thigh as she stared at her cocktail. Rick's eyes were unblinking as he waited for Leah to answer appropriately. After an unbearable amount of time, she finally spoke. "I would never do anything sexual without Rick's permission. I'm a very faithful girl," she said smiling proudly. It was not a perfect answer, but Rick felt a moment of relief.

"It's still faithful if your husband gives you permission. If he's there with you. You know, watching." Devontae looked over at Rick who quickly looked away. "Look Rick, your girl loves you. And if it turns you on, you both win, if you ask me. You should make her dream come true one day."

Rick smirked and shook his head. "No chance. The fantasy is fun for us. The thought of it actually happening in real life does not turn me on," Rick said firmly. Leah felt a sting of disappointment at his words.

"Oh I bet you that's not true," Devontae said loudly, with an exaggerated laugh.

"Bet me?" Rick asked laughing, trying to hide his uneasiness.

"OK. Take your dick out," Devontae said.

"Excuse me?" Rick said. His laughter stopped.

"I bet with just a little flirting between me and your wife, your dick will be hard in 30 seconds." He then took his money clip from his shorts pocket and peeled off five one hundred dollar bills and placed them on the table. He set Rick's drink on the bills. "And if not, then this is yours."

Rick began to speak, and then he realized he had no response. He didn't dare look Devontae in the eyes, and he was in no hurry to see his wife's reaction, so he checked his watch and wondered if he could convince their little party that it was time to call it a night. The silence that ensued seem to say more than words. Leah looked down at the money, then at Rick, wondering why he didn't jump at such an easy bet.

Then a thought occurred to her that would change the course of their relationship forever. Was Rick actually worried about losing the bet? If Devontae flirted with her, would Rick actually enjoy it?

"I'm sure Rick could contain himself," Leah finally said, eyeing Devontae playfully. Her words sounded more like a challenge than an endorsement.

Devontae turned, leaned toward Leah, and put his strong hand on her tight waist. Leah's breathing quickened, but she didn't withdraw an inch. Rick sat silently, frozen in his chair, unsure of how to respond to what was suddenly transpiring right in front of him. Devontae moved his large hand up her side, found her breast and ran his long thumb firmly over the front of it, and she gasped as he passed over her nipple. Devontae leaned his face close to her and began gently licking her neck just below her ear. She exhaled dreamily and whimpered a sing-song, "uh oh, Rick." Leah's hand went to Devontae's thick chest and caressed him while his tongue teased her skin. Devontae stopped and looked directly into her gray-blue eyes. She looked at his full, soft lips, and instinctively her own lips parted, and her eyes closed.

Devontae pulled back. "Feel his dick," he commanded.

Leah was unpleasantly stirred from her spell and opened her eyes, instantly confused. She looked at Rick who was himself awestruck by Devontae effortlessly seducing his wife. She reached under the table and found Rick's lap.

With one hand still on Devontae's muscular chest, and the other in her husband's lap, Leah smiled accusingly. "Rick, you're so hard," she said.

********************

Moments later, back in his cabin, Devontae sat back in an overstuffed recliner. Rick stared panicked as Leah knelt playfully on the floor in front of Devontae. Her hand was on his leg again, just inches from his huge bulge, which he accentuated expertly by leaning back with his hands behind his head. She looked brightly up at his face and began to knead his thigh slowly without even realizing what she was doing.

"A bet's a bet," Devontae said to Rick, while still admiring Leah.

Leah turned to her husband and tried to sound concerned. "Baby, what can we do? I'm just trying to be fair to him. We can't lose a bet and not pay up, right?" she asked in a desperate, yet clearly enthusiastic voice. Her index finger traced paths in the thin fabric of Devontae's shorts, seemingly willing itself ever further up his thigh.

"I didn't even agree to a bet," Rick said quietly, intently watching Leah's hand explore that terrifying vicinity of Devontae's lap.

Leah stealthily worked her hand under Devontae's shirt and felt his tight abs and she caressed him as she spoke again. "Rick, you would have taken his money if you had not got so hard, right? Besides, I'm sure Devontae will be a complete gentleman," she said, staring adoringly up at him again.

Devontae brushed aside that idea immediately. "Leah, you should take off your shirt," he proposed smugly. Rick folded his arms in his lap as his knees bounced with trepidation, desperately hoping Leah would laugh off such an arrogant suggestion.

"Yes, of course," Leah said obediently. Without regarding Rick at all, she lifted her t-shirt over her head and tossed it several feet from her, seeming to indicate she had no intention of retrieving it.

"Hold on. Wait," Rick begged pathetically, "that was never part of any bet. We never said she had to take off her clothes." Devontae never took his eyes off Leah, who was undoing the clasp on the front of her bra.

"We didn't?" she replied innocently, opening her bra. Her small, firm breasts were now on full display, her nipples erect.

"Damn," Devontae sang out crudely, moving his hand to grip his thick bulge at sight of the topless beauty still kneeling in front of him.

"Wait your bra too, Leah?" Rick asked, becoming increasingly anxious.

"Oh. Right," she said calmly, "I guess that wasn't part of the bet. I'm sorry, Rick." Leah pivoted on her knees precisely to face Devontae, still holding her bra open. "Should I keep it on?" she asked Devontae submissively, her small white breasts and hard pink nipples exposed just for him.

"Keep it off," he said in a sexy growl.

Leah let her bra fall to the floor and kept her eyes on Devontae, fully disregarding Rick. "Honey, he wants me to leave my bra off." She settled back on her knees and regarded his muscular body, concealed by just a straining t-shirt and linen shorts. Devontae opened his knees wider and reclined further. "Devontae, I'm ready for the next part of the bet" she said readily, looking up at him again with her wide, affectionate eyes. Rick saw Leah subtly wink at him.

Rick shook his head and inhaled deeply. "There was never really a bet. At all," he said to nobody in particular. He felt completely helpless, yet his cock was still fully erect. It ached at the sight of his wife, kneeling topless before Devontae, giving every indication she was willing to accommodate any request he threw her way. He watched as her hands slid up and down his quadriceps, each time getting closer, yet not quite touching the outline of his considerable bulge.

Devontae reached to the end table beside his chair and grabbed a bottle of body oil. "Now you have to give me a little rub down," he said firmly.

"Oh, yes please!" Leah replied quickly and hopped eagerly to her feet. "Let's take this off," she said as she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. Devontae leaned forward in his chair to make disrobing him easier for her, then leaned back again. He flexed the lean, strong muscles of his chest and stomach for Leah's benefit. Rick shifted uneasily in his chair when he witnessed Devontae's intimidating physique.

Leah stared open-mouthed at Devontae's dark, masculine body. "Oh wow, Rick," she whispered, "look how fucking perfect he is." Rick watched as his wife leaned forward sensually at the waist and ran her hands slowly over his chest, down his stomach to his waist. His saw her fingers dip deeply under the waistband of his shorts and linger on his hips. "Devontae, wow, you could definitely fuck any girl you wanted," she said.

Rick was startled by the forwardness of her words and cleared his throat softly. Leah spared him any more comments and grabbed the oil from Devontae. She poured it into one hand and then rubbed her hands together. She knelt upright between Devontae's thick thighs and worked the lotion into his torso. Devontae moaned and closed his eyes. "Any girl?" he asked, and unbuttoned his shorts to allow Leah to work the oil into the tight muscles of his lower abs. With each swirl of her hands she nudged the top of his shorts down, slowly coaxing his zipper open, daring to see how much of him she could expose.

"Absolutely any girl you wanted," she said again, as her wandering hands continued to roam lower and torment Rick as he watched helplessly.

Rick felt he was approaching a breaking point. "So where exactly is this going? When does the bet end?" he asked Devontae.

Devontae opened his eyes and grinned at Rick, then at Leah. "Baby, your husband wants to know how far this is going."

Leah looked up admiringly at Devontae's gorgeous face. She contemplated the words that would be the most pleasing to him. "Well, that's completely up to you, Devontae." She stood again and leaned forward enough to rub his rock-hard shoulders, her lips close to his face. "You're the winner, so you need to be satisfied that the bet is settled." She neglected to turn to Rick when she asked him, "The best man won, right, sweetheart?" Rick was silent. "The best man won," she repeated in a seductive cadence, accentuating each word deliberately.

Rick sat silently, his emotions violently thrashing between extremes of arousal and betrayal. He was hard. His mouth was dry. He was terrified. He hated himself for being turned on, for watching every moment unfold without intervening.

His beautiful new bride was completely captivated by this stranger. She melted under the first touch of his hands. She shamelessly bared her breasts to him at his simple request. She jumped at the opportunity to caress his body. And now she was emphatically stressing who the superior man was, for both Rick, and Devontae, to hear.

Rick searched for a concession. "I guess we can try," he paused and shifted to hide his tormented erection. "We can try to finish the bet. If it doesn't get out of hand." Devontae snickered at the idea that Rick had any control over how this would play out. Leah smiled wickedly at Devontae as she heard Rick pitifully add, "I just want to have a say in things."

"OK, we've heard enough from you, Rick, let's continue," Devontae laughed as he ran his hands up and down the sides of Leah's half-naked body as she held her arms above her head willingly. His huge hands completely enveloped her breasts and he pinched her nipples and rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. Rick winced at the sound of Leah's panting moans and squeals, and turned away.

"Go stand by your husband, baby," Devontae ordered. She pouted briefly, and walked hesitantly over to Rick, never looking away from the shirtless stud leaning back in his recliner. "Take her shorts off," he ordered. Rick paused and looked helplessly at his already topless wife. It seemed like if there was a last chance to halt things, it was now. Leah ended that idea when she nudged Rick sharply and removed him from his deliberations.

"Honey," she said, sounding quite annoyed at his hesitance, "Devontae is waiting for you to take off my shorts." Rick obediently slid Leah's shorts over her tight butt and down her fit legs. He was distraught when he saw that she was wearing nothing underneath. Leah stepped out of her shorts and stood naked, facing Devontae. She put her hands on her hips and turned slightly from side to side.

"I really hope you like what you see, Devontae," she said respectfully. Her blatant, complete worship of him was causing Rick's head to spin. Was he somehow complicit in this? He had just watched each event unfold with only the weakest objections, and he knew now it was too late to stop it. The choice of continuing was no longer his to make.

After leering at her body for a painfully long time, Devontae responded, "Oh, I like what I see." With that, he unzipped his shorts completely. Both Rick and Leah held their breath as he pulled out his thick, dark cock. Half hard, it was already larger than Leah had anticipated, and Rick had feared. They both exhaled audibly.

Leah's words finally broke the silence. "Oh, yes," she sighed. Devontae stroked it seductively as he looked from Leah to Rick, then back to Leah again, content with their obvious admiration. Each stroke made it straighter, thicker, and harder. "It's so big. Doesn't it look yummy, Rick?" Leah purred. Rick chose not to answer.

"So, with all due respect to your recent marriage," Devontae laughed, "it's time to move forward." His hand continued to caress his cock, the muscles of his lower abs that Leah had recently oiled glistened with each stroke.

Rick was now completely overwhelmed by what was unfolding. Despite never agreeing to any bet, he felt only the need to surrender to Devontae. "You're right, it's time to move forward, Devontae," Rick said, his mouth dry and his voice quaking. "I don't know what I was thinking. I made a stupid bet with you, and you won." His pulse quickened with each word, unsure of what he could humanly tolerate, but somehow needing to submit. "So, now, you are the boss. I think we should make sure you are satisfied. Completely."

Leah turned back to Rick. She was getting even more turned on by Rick's submission. With a clear tone of mockery in her voice, she asked teasingly, "Oh, no. Are you sure, honey? No matter what he asks, are you sure you want your wife to fulfill the bet that you lost to him? He might ask for something really naughty." She turned to Devontae. "This sexy, black stud, he might just do things to your little wife that absolutely devastate you." She let out a giggle and looked back at her defeated husband.

"He totally won the bet," Rick said, looking into her eyes, his voice now barely above a whisper. "Outside on the deck, when he was flirting with you, I saw him rub your breast."

"Mm, yes, he did. I didn't mind that one bit," Leah smiled provocatively. "Right in front of you too, Rick. He grabbed my breast with that big, strong hand, and he didn't give a fuck that my husband was right there watching him do it. And you didn't say a word to him, did you Rick? That was so fucking hot."

"Yeah, I know. And I admit, it didn't take 30 seconds. It was so obvious that you wanted him that I got hard immediately. I didn't want to," Rick said, looking down at the floor as he spoke, "but when he kissed your neck I couldn't stop watching." His shoulders slumped in defeat. "I've been hard ever since."

Leah turned to Devontae. "OK," she said, "I guess I'm all yours until this bet is paid in full." The words stung Rick sharply, but he accepted the inevitability of the situation now. His wife was standing in front of the winner, her tight, little body completely exposed. She was so obviously eager to give herself completely to him. She was practically vibrating with delight.

"She should be sitting on the winner's lap, shouldn't she, Rick?" Devontae asked, his demeanor now entirely commanding.

Rick looked at his naked wife, then at Devontae in the recliner, wearing only a pair of shorts that were pulled down to his knees. His long, black cock was fully hard now, lying intimidatingly on his stomach. "Sweetheart," Rick said, "Devontae wants you to sit on his lap."

She strutted wordlessly back to his chair, and sat on one thigh with her knees to the side, her hands in her lap. "Oh!" she said cheerfully, looking down at his thick cock, which was now bobbing up at her. Rick watched as his enormous hand went directly to Leah's ass, cupping it firmly. She seemed to push back into his hand as she laid her head on his bare chest.

12