Honeymoon Pleasures

Story Info
Two newlyweds take chances with others on honeymoon.
7.3k words
2.67
10k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please bear with me through this story as I try to write this fictional account as a man. And yes, there are some pretty significant risks involved with this story that I don't recommend acting out, although I find the ideas exciting.

__________________________________

I (Steve) married my wife (Cheryl) a few years ago. Most people say that I "married up", and I tend to agree. I'd say I'm a solid 6, while she's more of an 8. But the biggest reason for the discrepancies between us is our personalities.

Cheryl has never met a stranger and always guarantees any gathering is lively and enjoyable, pulling in all the wallflowers and even making the most reticent genuinely outgoing and engaged. She stands at 5 feet, 3 inches tall, weighed around 110 pounds, had blonde hair almost to her delectable rear end that just begged to be grabbed, and mesmerizing blue eyes.

I'm not exactly a stick in the mud myself though; I'm the one girls seek out when they want to dance, I've got tons of party tricks and games up my sleeve to liven people up, but left to my own devices I'd rather find those on the fringes and pull them in for a quiet chat somewhere. I enjoy creating a peaceful oasis in the midst of the raucous. I stand at a respectable 5 feet 10 inches, weighed around 160lbs, and have sandy hair with brown eyes.

Our personalities carried over into our sex lives as well. Cheryl was more experienced than I when we first got together, although neither of us were anywhere close to virgins. But she's the adventurous one-always trying to get me to have sex with her in a dressing room, or in a parking lot, or in the bushes alongside a hiking trail. Me, I'd rather go comfortable, keep a steady pace that I can keep for a couple of hours, and hate being rough with anyone.

So for our honeymoon, I decided to spice things up. Unbeknownst to Cheryl, I set up some plans I was sure she'd find kinky, and nothing like any of the desires I'd ever expressed to her.

We'd already been living together so saw no need to follow the tradition of the bride not seeing the groom before the ceremony, and thanks to judicious planning on my part (making sure my bachelor party was most of the week leading up to the wedding rather than the night before), went into the day well rested and with a clear head.

Cheryl's hen party had wrapped up around 2 in the morning, so she was more tired than I and a little hung over, but still the most beautiful I'd ever seen her when I entered her dressing area. She greeted me with a kiss, thinking I'd come to pass the time with idle chitchat until the ceremony began, but I had the perverse desire to have her getting married with my load leaking from her. Initially confused when I turned her around, I could feel the mischievous excitement emanating from her as I began hiking the layers of her dress up and over her backside.

Although without much warning, it didn't take any time at all before she was wet enough to receive me. Our lovemaking was urgent, which wasn't like me at all, but still pretty relaxed. She bounced back against me eagerly, and although she didn't cum didn't seem to mind at all when I did. She giggled when I took a quick picture of her, dress bunched around her waist, stockings and garters in place, thong panties pulled aside and showing her leaking cum.

After I'd adjusted her back and helped her smooth her dress back into place, she turned and kissed me hard, still reverberating with the excitement of what we'd done. I knew that she was going to be horny the rest of the day, and insatiable that night. Which was good, because I figured I needed her to be for her to go along with my plans.

The ceremony was uneventful, even though as we exchanged vows she stared at me with heated, intense mischief in her eyes. The reception was pretty typical from my viewpoint. The food was good, the DJ decent, the attendees appropriate for the setting. Cheryl managed to throw her bouquet unerringly to the daughter of one of our friends who had spent her entire life in a wheelchair, which sent all the ladies into a gushing "Awwwwww!" of endearment. I had everyone laughing as I retrieved her garter to super-inappropriate stripper music, especially when I showed up with one of my own hanging from my belt and danced in front of her as she laughingly tried to grab it.

Once the reception broke up around 10, we changed quickly at the hall before starting a 4 hour drive to Virginia Beach where I'd arranged with some friends to allow us the use of their condo. Cheryl stayed awake most of the trip, flirting hard and passing on plenty of insinuations as to what she'd be wearing ( or not) during our honeymoon, as well as some of the activities she was hoping to engage in.

Once we'd arrived, I of course carried her across the threshold into the condo and straight to the bedroom. She was pretty well zonked; no surprise there due to all of the planning, the previous night's lateness and alcohol, and our wedding with it's lateness and alcohol. She made a half-hearted attempt to initiate sex, but I was tired enough as well that we just cuddled up together and fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke early due to the unfamiliar surroundings. It took only a moment to recall where I was, but lounged for several minutes just to enjoy Cheryl sleeping next to me and the knowledge that there was nothing of importance to address for the coming week.

However, I did feel a self-imposed urgency due to my own plans, so got out of bed carefully to try and keep Cheryl deeply asleep. Fortunately, she was worn out enough that she stirred only a little. I stepped out of the room, picking a pair of shorts carefully out of my bag but not slipping into them until I was in the hallway. Padding down the hallway and into the kitchen, I found Sam and Max, the friends from whom we were borrowing the condo. They had run out and picked up breakfast for us, and were unpacking it onto a tray as I walked in. I hugged each of them in turn, with Sam giving me a tender kiss on the cheek and a tender look in her eyes. I winked flirtatiously at her, letting Max see, and we all laughed softly together.

I picked up the tray and carried it back to the bedroom, pushing the door closed behind me. The soft 'click' of the door caused Cheryl to stir, but my joining her on her side of the bed had her drifting further awake. I couldn't help but lean over and kiss her the rest of the way into awareness, breaking it as she rolled sexily onto her back.

"Good morning, wife of mine," I said teasingly.

"Good morning, husband of mine," she replied throatily and expectantly.

I held up a bunch of grapes. "Breakfast?"

She giggled, then opened her mouth. I placed one of the grapes between my teeth and leaned over to touch my lips to hers, biting it and letting the juice run into her mouth and the rest of the grape fall in. She laughed in delight, and I couldn't help chuckling myself.

Cheryl sat up in bed, not caring that she was exposing her breasts to me in the least. I let my gaze linger on them as I slowly held another grape to her mouth, enjoying the view. Her breasts are a firm, comfortable B cup, with small, maroon aureoles and small nipples that stood out proudly when stimulated the least bit.

After she'd taken the grape from my fingers, I stood and crossed to the windows, opening the curtains wide. On two sides, other condo complexes flanked the view, several of the porches having people beginning their day in the warm summer air. The third side was open to the beach and ocean, and I lingered there enjoying the waves washing up before retreating.

Behind me, Cheryl pulled the sheet up to cover her bare breasts, feigning indignation. "You're exposing your wife here," she said with a fake pout.

"And here I thought you were the exhibitionist in this relationship," I retorted teasingly as I turned back to her. She gave me a seductive smile in return before lowering the sheet again.

"I might as well take up that stripper job," she said seductively as she placed both arms atop her head. It was a favorite bedroom fantasy of ours to bring up, and I felt myself getting a little bit of an erection as I moved back to the bed and held up another grape. She took it from me, placing it between her lips and holding her face up expectantly. I leaned in and bit it in half, mashing it with my tongue and sliding it into her mouth with my lips held against hers.

As she swallowed, she began slowly wiggling down on the bed. "I can think of something else I'd rather have for breakfast," she purred. I moaned, leaning into kiss her deeply, hungrily. As I did, my hand found one of the straps my friends had installed onto the bed, and quickly fastened her wrist into it.

As I pulled my head back, Cheryl looked at it, intrigued while I found the other wrist strap and secured the other. When I was finished, Cheryl was wiggling her hips in anticipation, the sheet lowering and bit by bit exposing more of the white, filmy thong she was still wearing. I pulled the sheet down, then slid my hands up her smooth legs to grasp the waistband at her hips and tug it off her. I found the leg restraints and bound her legs open, the scent of her arousal filling the room.

Slowly, I kissed my way up from her toes, up her legs, across her mound, up her abdomen and through the valley of her chest before nibbling at her neck to her ear.

"Your safe word is "hammock'," I said as sternly as my excitement would allow. I heard the sudden intake of her breath and knew that thus far, I'd been right about her reaction.

Unable to resist, I slipped my shorts off before straddling her chest, pushing my erection down to her mouth. She reached her head up and practically inhaled it, making me groan. I only allowed myself a few moments of pleasure before I stood up and left the room, returning to the kitchen and picking up the vibe Sam and Max had placed on the table for me. Both grinned expectantly at me, both eyeing my boner as it bounced ahead of me. The timer was set.

Returning to the room, I concealed the vibrator against my wrist as I entered. Cheryl was writhing in the straps, not trying to get loose, but rather due to her excitement. Sitting on the bed, I switched it on and brushed it over her lips and down her throat.

"I thought this morning may be a good time for some exploration," I said as confidently as I could. I moved the vibe down to her breast, circling it closer and closer to her nipple. A nipple that was as firm as I'd ever seen it. Her breath was ragged and her back arched with desire as she strained just a bit at her bonds.

"Remember, your safe word is 'hammock'," I reminded her as I pressed the vibrating toy firmly against her nipple. At that moment, Max and Sam walked into the room. Cheryl's eyes shot to them on perceiving the motion, then back to me with a furrow developing between her brows.

At 5 feet 2 inches, Sam was dressed in a black, nearly-sheer negligee. Her c-cup breasts jiggled freely beneath it, her dark, medium sized areoles and darker nipples tenting the bust of the gown. Sam's dark eyes were heightened with makeup, and her waist-length black hair floated behind her.

Max was taller, around 5 feet 8 inches. She was dressed in identical black bedroom wear, her a cups barely moving and her lighter buds barely discernible. Her hair was more of an auburn, and just brushed her shoulders, her eyes a sea green. Both wrapped an arm around each other and leaned onto the bed, Max's shoulder rubbing hard against my side as she did.

I could see the consternation in Cheryl's eyes before Sam placed a gentle kiss on her lips. I stood as Max rotated in for a kiss of her own. This was the dangerous part, and I hoped that I'd read things correctly. Adding other people into the relationship was something we'd only rarely touched upon in our bedroom talk.

As Sam had moved back from her kiss, I'd passed the vibe to her, and she moved down to Cheryl's waist. Sam expertly moved the toy up Cheryl's thigh and across her mound before sliding it into Cheryl's glistening cleft and following it with her tongue as Max moved back and into me where I stood next to the bed.

I could still see a hint of protest in Cheryl's eyes, even as they hooded due to Sam's teasing of her sex. The protest peaked as Max moved back to lean against me, her arms wrapping around my neck and my hands began to slide beneath the hem of Max's nighty and up her sides. However, Cheryl didn't utter a word.

I slid my hands further and further up Max's lingerie, exposing her satin g-string and toned abdomen to Cheryl's gaze, then slid it over Max's head. My hands came to knead Max's small breasts, and I saw Cheryl getting ready to protest aloud, but then Sam did something that made the vocalization turn into a groan of pleasure and her eyes to flutter shut. I teased Max's nipples, causing her to writhe against me, her nearly bare ass grinding sexily against my erection.

When Cheryl's eyes next opened, I had one hand still playing with a tit and the other rubbing inside Max's panties. Slowly I slid them to the side, exposing Max's still-functional cock. Cheryl's eyes shot wide open at my hand stroking it, and an orgasm rumbled through her body.

I took the opportunity to slip Max's panties off and sit next to Cheryl on the bed, still lightly tugging Max. When Cheryl's eyes began to clear a bit, I leaned over and gently kissed her. As I did, I again murmured "Exploration," against her lips. Maintaining the eye contact, I straightened back up and opened my mouth to suck my first cock.

Max was fully erect, probably around 7 inches, and moderately thick. She had a musky scent that I associated with my own arousal, and was completely hairless. I managed to get about half of her into my mouth before pulling back, feeling a small trickle of surprisingly sweet pre-cum leak out of her tip and spread along my tongue. Cheryl's gaze turned from protest to smoldering intensity as she watched. I moved my mouth and hand in opposite time so that I was pulling Max into my mouth as I moved my head back onto her, and repeated several times so that my mouth was full of her taste.

Releasing Max, I leaned over to kiss Cheryl, who's tongue eagerly dove into my mouth, seeking out every last bit of Max's nectar. I felt the bed move and Cheryl's body moving as Sam straightened from the bed, and sensed her slipping out of her nighty. The bed moved again and knew that Max was moving between Cheryl's legs.

I pulled back slowly from the kiss, and Cheryl's eyes slowly half opened, her mouth hanging open just a bit, her hips seeking as Max no doubt teased her.

"I couldn't tell if you'd have preferred guys or girls for our first time, so decided to go for a bit of both," I said softly but humorously. Cheryl's eyes opened further and her jaw stretched wider, the furrow again appearing between her brows. Unlike before though, I knew this was Cheryl's face when she was penetrated for the first time.

Suddenly, Sam's hip was nudging against my cheek. Her cock was only semi-functional, and had diminished in size from when we'd been in high school. Then, Sam had been comparable to my size-when flaccid at least. I'd never seen an erection on Sam. Now, even semi-erect, it was only half as big as mine.

I smiled into Cheryl's eyes as I moved my head towards Sam. I watched the arousal as her first fucking as a wife was from someone not her husband, and her husband sucked the cock of yet another person. Like Max, Sam tasted sweet. Like Max, she was completely hairless. Unlike Max, I easily took all of Sam into my mouth. She grew a little bit in my mouth, but not much. I was comfortably able to swirl my tongue all the way around her as I held her in my mouth, and was rewarded with a small gush of her pre-cum. I pulled off from her to lean down and share the taste with Cheryl, who's body was beginning to rock with the force of Max's thrusts.

One of my hands kept stroking Sam to keep her hard, even as I felt a cool trickle of lube running down my back and between my cheeks. Sam's hand soon followed, her finger slipping into my ass while I kissed Cheryl. A tap on my back let me know that she was ready, and I laid on my back, reaching my hand to intertwine my fingers with Cheryl's even as I bent my hips.

Sam slipped into position, and I guided Cheryl's face to watch as I was penetrated for the first time anally. Sam could achieve a serviceable erection, but barely, and even so it was only a little bigger than two of her fingers. She rather easily slipped inside me, despite me being an anal virgin.

Both Cheryl and I watched filled with intrigue as my cock bobbled as Sam settled into a rhythm. The sensation of having someone fucking my ass was surprisingly enjoyable. I felt an internal rubbing somewhere just inside me that had my cock throbbing.

Beside me, Cheryl groaned. I looked over to see her eyes fluttering, and saw Max's hand gripping one if Cheryl's nipples. I reached over and grasped her other one roughly, pulling it away from her body and causing her to give a short cry of enjoyment.

"Any minute now, Max is going to flood your pussy with cum," I informed Cheryl. "And Sam is going to cum in my ass," I added. Cheryl came again, her breaths groans and her whole body trembling. I kept hold of her nipple, my other hand reaching down to rub her clit and feel where Max was rutting in my wife.

"The first cum load of your married life in your cunt isn't going to be mine," I continued. "Neither is your second. And the first two loads in your mouth aren't going to be mine either." Cheryl's orgasm escalated in intensity.

"We're married. Our nights will be spent together, our bed will be together. But our first orgasms will be from others." My breathing was becoming ragged from excitement. I felt lube being trickled onto my cock, then a soft hand spreading it around as it stroked me.

"Sam is going to cum in my ass, then I'm going to cum in hers. Then I'm going to cum in Max's ass, and Max in mine before I fuck you and cum in you," I groaned to Cheryl. I felt a warmth filling my bowels as Sam pressed up against me and held herself inside me. I almost came from having received my first load in my ass, but fortunately the hand stopped.

Pretty quickly, Sam withdrew herself from me and moved to straddle me. Cheryl's eyes opened at the bed moving and darted down my body to see Sam sinking onto me. Obviously accustomed to this sort of thing, Sam didn't hesitate to take my whole shaft in her ass and didn't stop until she was sitting on me, her soft cock resting against my abdomen.

Suddenly, Max groaned and tensed, thrusting hard into Cheryl as she climaxed inside my wife. Cheryl had begun to relax from her own orgasm, but came again with Max, who leaned down and kissed my wife, still making small movements with her hips. After several long, tongue filled moments, Max sat up and released Cheryl's wrists, then her ankles, before disappearing. Cheryl's far hand disappeared between her thighs as she explored her pussy, her near hand reaching out to use her fingertips on Sam's cock as Sam began to ride me.

"I didn't know you were a tranny-lover," Cheryl teased me. I felt Sam's wince at the unintended slur from my wife. Cheryl apparently noticed as well, because her eyes shot up to Sam's face.

"Sorry," Cheryl said somewhat nervously. "I didn't mean..."

Sam stopped her with a finger against Cheryl's lips. "It's ok," Sam said in a melodious alto. "Steve mentioned that he didn't think you knew anyone like Max and I. For now, Max and I will deal. You enjoy your honeymoon."

Cheryl's fingers resumed their exploration of Sam's small, slippery cock. The attention caused it to start to swell again, just as I felt the bed shift as Max rejoined us. Max cuddled up against Sam's back and kissed her shoulder as Max reached around with a washcloth to clean Sam's cock. Sam melted back into her girlfriend, her arms going behind her to clutch Max to her.

12