Honeymoon Slut

Story Info
Newly married wife becomes a slut on honeymoon.
3.3k words
3.98
46k
44
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,286 Followers

MY WIFE'S HONEYMOON IMPREGNATION

Story contains a cheating wife, Interracial sex, Voyeurism, Impregnation, Cuckolded husband so if this isn't your thing don't continue reading.

My newly married wife Amelia is impregnated by an Arabian shopkeeper right in front of me as I stood outside watching her being fucked senseless, stunned into silence as I witness her being converted from wife to slut by this old stud of a man. Once finished we had no idea my Wife Amelia was impregnated by this stud, but she was and his child is now our son!

We had just gotten married after a year and a half as girlfriend and boyfriend, and as a surprise I had booked a holiday in Turkey at the five star luxury hotel near to Belek. For the first few days it was lots of sunbathing, lots of sex, food and drink. After which we decided to venture out and explore Belek itself. This was to lead to an incident that changed our lives forever. This is our story.

Let me first tell you about us, my wife Amelia is about 5ft 8in and a very curvy woman but not fat, she has big tits, and has a nice firm pair of hips. I myself am 25years old, 5ft 9in, some would say scrawny but to myself I'm just thin, I do however like to keep myself fairly fit, and until this occurrence my Amelia had never complained about the sex, or the size of my manhood, that however changed after this situation!

We had lain around sunbathing the first few days and then decided to take a meander into town. Nothing special just wanted to look at the town, it's buildings and history, maybe find a museum or old historic building. Whilst we were wandering around Amelia started too look at the fine dresses and the various items on display in some of the local shops. As we passed one such place called 'Amir's palace' Amelia stopped and pointed out a beautifully designed garment and decided to go in and look at it directly. I decided to stay outside and spotted a cafe across the street, so told her I would go have a drink while she shopped around.

As I sat at the cafe tables set up outside, I could smell all the local spices, food smells spilling out around me and I sat back and drank it all in. 'what a lovely day to sit and rest' I thought. Soon I was sipping a Turkish tea and enjoying the world pass by me. After about twenty to thirty minutes I began to wonder where my wife had gotten too, so paid the bill and walked back across the street. The door was locked and the sign said 'Kapali' and closed written under it in English. I stood looking at the building and wondered where the hell had Amelia gone. Then I spotted an alleyway about four doors down. So I walked down the alleyway which wound around the rear of the property.

I spotted a door at the end of the alleyway that led onto a sort of road between the buildings rear. The door which had Arabic writing and in English underneath scrawled in paint 'Amir's palace deliveries' on it. So I approached and was just about to knock when I heard giggling and two voices, my wife and what was obviously the store keeper. Why I didn't knock I will never know, but I didn't instead I peered in through a dirty broken window set into the wall near the door.

I saw an old Arab man, probably in his late fifties, he had a white and grey beard, wearing his robe and a colourfully decorated cap. He was standing with his arm around my wife's waist and talking quietly to her, although the window being broken, and holed in places, as well as holes in the rear door, I could hear what was being said without to much difficulty.

"you are a beautiful lady and deserve only the best that I a poor shopkeeper can offer"

I quickly hid as they turned towards me as his hand slid down onto her butt cheek and stoked it gently, I could see my wife's face redden and thought she would put a stop to his teasing very quickly. I was stunned into silence when she seemed to ignore his touch and just said;

"Perhaps I could try the dress on, is there somewhere I can change into it?"

"certainly lovely lady, you can change in here"

He pointed to a room and opened the door holding it open for her to enter. As Amelia entered I could see it was just a room with a chair and a couple of hooks with a mirror on the rear wall. He closed the door, smirked and crept around the rear of the room and stood. I heard him say;

"Just give me a shout when you are ready lovely lady, I let you try other items on if you wish"

I wondered at the time why he went behind the room wall, but as my wife closed the door he pulled a curtain back and there was obviously some way he could see inside, as he leant forward and I could see a small round light mark appear on his coloured skin next to his eye. The dirty old sod was watching my wife undress as I stood bye and watched!

A few moments later Amelia shouted she was ready, and he quickly ran round to the door and opened it for her, a big smirk on his face before he opened the door. I must admit my wife looked stunning in what was obviously some sort of traditional dress, all differing colours and patterns. Her large tits were pressed together and filled the dress out beautifully. I was getting hard just looking at her from outside so god knows what the old man was feeling. I was about to find out!

"Oh yesss!.. it suit the lovely lady very much!"

"the lovely lady can turn please, turn round let me see it all"

My wife pirouetted in front of him as if it was most natural thing to do. She laughed as she did, and she turned so quickly she almost fell. The old man caught her as I let out a small gasp, as I thought she would hit the ground and hurt herself. But he caught her in his arms and as I watched he leant in and kissed my wife fully on the lips. Instead of pushing him away my wife, my newly married wife kissed him right back I was gobsmacked we were on our bloody honeymoon and here she was behaving like a wanton cheap slut! Kissing a man old enough to be her father!

The two of them briefly broke the kiss and I saw my wife's face was all red again, but she was biting her lip and it was then I noticed she had a grip on the front of his robe and was now licking her lips! What the fuck was she thinking of doing next I thought.

"You are lovely lady, you need to feel wanted, loved, desired, sexually fulfilled lovely lady"

he purred as they kissed again, the whole time my wife's hand had hold of whatever it was she had a grip of under his robe!

"Oh Arim its sooo big!"

My wife groaned as I watched her hand stroke what was obviously this old man's cock below his robe. I swallowed hard as I realised my wife was obviously thinking the same as I was at this point. This old Arab Amir was about to fuck my wife, only neither of us were able to realise exactly how hard and what would happen because of this betrayal of her vows!

My wife then held her hands behind her head as Amir pulled the dress over her head and presented himself with her big tits. He began kneading and pulling on them, making my wife moan with pleasure, she did love her tits being played with well at least by me anyway. He however had taken my place as her lover and was soon sucking greedily on her big nipples whilst fondling her other tit in between mouthfuls of whichever tit he was sucking on. Amelia was groaning and moaning like some cheap tart back home.

I was stood rubbing my hard erect cock through my shorts as I witnessed her betrayal, and instead of banging or knocking on the door to stop them I wanted to see more, to see how far they would go. Man I was getting so aroused at the thought of this old Arab fucking the shit out of my wife I was almost pleading him to do her to myself!

Arim then spoke to her saying sit here on the edge of this counter, and he helped my wife to sit up on the counter. He then began mauling her tits again as Amelia leant back and gripped the far edge of the counter and encouraging him to give her tits a good going over.

"Oh yes Arim suck them puppies, make them ache" she pleaded.

Arim stepped back briefly and rubbed what was a big bulge in his robe before recommencing his assault on her tits. He stepped towards her and began twisting the nipples, pulling on her big soft mounds as hard as he could ans slapping her tits as hard as he could. He was now calling her all sorts of dirty names;

"you white bitches are all the same, just cock hungry whores and cum eating sluts for us Arab's" he yelled at her.

Far from being embarrassed my wife just stood there and groaned

"Yes I'm just a slut, I'm a whore for your cock to use me, give me your cock Arim make me beg for it!" she grunted.

I couldn't believe my wife of only a few days was moaning with pleasure as an old Arab man had his way with her, or indeed myself for standing there now with my cock in hand tossing myself off at the sight and sounds coming from within the old man's store. The old Arab then pulled off his robe and revealed a cock a bloody horse would be proud off! It must have been ten inches long, all gnarled, covered in thick veins that even from outside I could see pulsating along a shaft which was as thick as a beer bottle, topped of with a bell end that was as big as a tangerine, all purple and glistening with pre-cum.

He leant in and rubbed his face all over my wife's sodden panties before pulling them to the side and sticking his face back into her shaven cunt! He slobbered all over her for ages making her grunt, gasp and moan like the cheap tarts in the porn movies I have watched. Finally he gripped her panties in both hands and ripped them off her, before throwing them aside like some rag.

He pulled her off the counter and bent her over the edge of an old chair that sat next to the counter, before telling her;

"bend over you little slut, get a good grip of the chair edge you white slut I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked in your life!"

My wife whimpered and I could see her legs shake as she did as she was told.

"You'll love it when you get used to my big Arab cock so much you'll want more of it, so bad you'll come back every day you are here just so I can fuck you like you need....I'm going to fuck you until I put a baby in that white belly of yours so you never forget Arim and his cock bitch!"

That was the moment I realised how serious the situation was, but I couldn't stop it, I didn't want to stop it I was too far gone into the sordid pleasure I was deriving from my wife Amelia's debauchery. Then I found out something else that took my breathe away. The old Arab stopped, turned his head towards the window pointed an old gnarled finger at the window and grinned straight at me, the old sod knew I was there!

He held his cock for me to see and rubbed it up and down my wife's dripping wet fanny, all over her ass cheeks and teased her slit with the bell end, before saying;

"Now I fuck the white man's wife the way she needs to be fucked!" and smiled wickedly at me before pushing his cock into the saturated folds of my wife's cunt. I watched as Amelia spread her legs as wide as she could and started shaking as he slid into her. Her groans became louder and she cried out;

"Oh fuck me it's so fucking big, I don't think I can take it!"

"Yes you will slut! You'll take every last inch of it before I'm finished with you! you cheating white whore!"

Amelia began breathing harder, faster and more laboured her moans were continually rising and falling. Rising as Arim pushed into her and falling as he pulled out. I watched as her hips shook and shivered every time he pushed in transfixed to the orgy going on in front of me, oblivious to my own degradation and humiliation, my own lust being rewarded by my flying fist beating my own cock into eventual submission. Her hips were now meeting his thrusts as she pushed back to meet him every time, his cock disappearing inch by glorious inch minute after lust filled minute. Now Amelia wasn't crying out in pain, instead it was wanton demanding lustful desires filling her every wish.

Arim was making every effort to fuck her into submission, forcing that huge cock into what was a pussy that had only known my cock till then. Every thrust was met by Amelia's desire to get every last inch of that god-dam huge cock inside her cunt.

Amir reached around and grabbed her right tit with his right hand, then moments later a huge grunt and his left grabbed the left tit. I knew then that he was buried to the hilt. My wife was speared onto ten inches of bottle thick cock inside her ravaged wet pussy. He began pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples, my wife's back reared back towards him allowing him full access to her tits and nipples. Her moans filled the room, her pleadings for him to fuck the arse of her getting louder and louder as Arim fucked the shit out of my newly married wife!

I could see the sheer look of pleasure on my wife's face as she groaned almost continuously;

"Ooooh yeeeesssss! Oooooooh yessssss!"

The old Arab grinned at me again as he slowly began thrusting in and out of her pussy. Her grunts following his thrusts. She was being fucked good by this old man, and I was just standing watching him take possession of my wife. Helplessly looking on instead of stopping it, my pleasure overcoming what would have been the sensible route.

"Ooooooh Uuuummmm Oooh Yeeeessss!"

my wife's moans got louder and I realised my wife would soon be coming!

The old man's hands were holding her soft belly and pulling on her swinging tits, alternating between pulling her onto his cock and making her tits ache like she wanted him too.

Amelia groaned;

"Oh, Oh, I m Cumming...Immm cooooominggg!"

Followed by a shuddering shaking of her body still speared onto that cock, her legs shook her tits shook and her head was shaking up and down. Another long moan escaped as she settled back down.

"Ohhh,Ummmph, Oooooh!"

Then Arim began to fuck her in earnest, his bi balls swinging between his legs slap, slap, slap, slap against her moans as he rammed into her hard, fast and furiously! He had a grip of both tits and was really doing a number on Amelia who shook shuddered and moaned through several orgasms whilst Arim delivered her the fucking of her life to date!

"Ohhh, Yes! Yes! Yes!"

he yelled as he fucked her;

"oh you fucking slut I'm close. I am going to fill your fertile belly with my Arabian seed you fucking white whore!"

Amelia cried out;

" I'm not on the pill!"

But the old Arab continued to thrust in and out of her pussy, until in horrer I watched as Amelia totally changed her tune and cried out!

"Cum inside me... please cum inside my womb!... give me your seed Arim... Give me your cum, give me a baby Arim! Go on fuck me until I get pregnant....make a baby grow in my belly."

"Fuck you yes! Yes...!YES!- I will fill your belly with my fucking baby seed!"

At that Amir held her by the hips and his head went back and a sound like a bull mating with a cow roared from inside him as he came filling my wife Amelia's fertile womb with his seed.

"ArrggggH!...FUCK! FUCK! FUCK in the name of Allah... take it all bitch!"

I watched as he came inside my wife filling her up like never before. There was so much cum it slid out past his embedded cock and down onto the dirty shop floor.

I looked down at my own cock as it spilled its load against the shop wall, before I quickly stuffed it back into my shorts took a quick look around to ensure no one had seen me and slipped back to the cafe and ordered another drink.

I couldn't believe what I had allowed to happen. If only that had been the end of it however now Amelia had a taste for it she found reasons every day to go into town, I knew of course where she was heading but even if I did go I only ended up watching them together each time. Sometimes I stayed at the hotel and had cold showers even they failed to work and my cock was well abused over the next two weeks as I wanked myself stupid thinking of what my new wife and her Arabian stallion stud were doing.

It was only on the last night that I let slip I had known what she had been doing after one or two too many beers! Far from being embarrassed she just said

"it was too good a fucking cock not to have done it!"

With that we kissed went to bed and as per every other night since that first night of marital bliss! I was left to play with my own cock, or if she felt like treating me she would suck on mine until I shot my load over my belly, she never allowed me to fuck her from day one of our honeymoon until present day I'm only allowed hand jobs or blow jobs with no swallowing.

After a month of being back home my wife announced she was pregnant, and I now have to watch her belly grow, knowing it was Arim who had put the baby in her. I was left as always to my own devices. Eight months after we returned home Amelia gave birth to a little baby boy... a son. But obviously not mine, and despite the baby having much darker skin than either of us, she managed to pass it off to our family as ours explaining that it was just a freak of nature. The Dr who delivered the baby however just looked at me, smiled and nodded but he did have a look of pity in his eyes whilst watching me.

Amelia now has a deep desire for big, really big thick cocks and Arim has been invited (at my request after Amelia made me call him!) to visit over here at home. I will soon have to listen or if allowed watch him plant another baby in my wife's fertile belly!

The End... or is it?

easyballs
easyballs
1,286 Followers