Honeymoon Weekend

Story Info
Crossdresser's first intercourse with a male.
5.2k words
4.41
24.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

It was the evening of my 19th birthday. I was removing all of my clothing as my mother watched me. I was anxious to put on and model my new birthday gift of a beautiful set of very feminine vintage lingerie. I was fully nude with my completely hairless body as I reached for the satin and lace garter belt, full cut panties, and satin and lace training bra. The entire lingerie set was in a beautiful "candle glow" cream color and looked wonderful. My tiny stub of a penis retracted as I pulled on the panties over the garter belt. I slid lace top stockings up my hairless legs and attached them to the garter belt. My mother looked on approvingly.

"You make such a pretty girl! I think you should consider wearing a training bra and panties every day from here on out." Said my mother.

"I do love the fact you want me wearing lingerie. It makes me feel so feminine." I answered.

"I have always known you were a girl. That dirty penis between your legs is way too small to be a male sex organ. I would love to call you my daughter." Said mom.

"And I would love to be your daughter. I have never had any kind of male sexual urges. Can you hand me the half-slip and camisole so I can finish dressing?" I responded.

"Of course honey." Said mom as she gave me the lingerie.

It felt so natural and normal to be fully dressed in beautiful lingerie. I was a girl mentally and almost physically. As my mother had mentioned, my penis was grossly undersized and had no visible shaft at all. It rarely ever got hard, and my only sexual fantasies I had involved me being a female and sexually pleasing my male partner. It had never entered my mind to experience sexual intimacy with a biological female. I considered myself a very heterosexual girl.

"Honey, you are such a beautiful girl when we get you fully dressed, have you ever considered if you would like to experience a sexually intimate relationship with a biological male?" Asked my mom.

"Considered it?! Mom, it's all I have ever dreamed about! But I don't know where to start or how to sexually please a male. I would need to be taught what to do." Was my answer.

"I would be more than happy to teach you my daughter! I know how to please men and I know what turns them on. I know I could make you into a girl that men would really want." Said mom.

My mom took photos of me in my new lingerie set and then brought out a very feminine top and skirt for me to finish my outfit. I had my hair naturally long and it almost touched my shoulders. My mother gave me lipstick and helped me apply eyelashes and eyeliner and when she was finished, I had the complete, natural look of a girl next door. No trace at all of any kind of male physical features. I felt very natural and normal being a girl.

Over the next few weeks my mother brought home a rather large size dildo molded into the shape of a hard cock. She showed me how to lick, kiss, and suck on the dildo in a way she said men enjoyed. I was told to wear only bra and panties while she was watching me learn and she carefully monitored the front of my panties to make sure there was no visible trace of any kind of erection on my tiny penis. There never was. In fact my little dick pulled back inside my body as I licked on the dildo. I found my sexual enjoyment came from deep inside my body. If I did have an orgasm it was just like a girl and nothing at all ever came out of my tiny, limp penis. My body convulsed but there was never a trace of any male sexual release. It was almost physically impossible for me to ejaculate and I was thrilled.

I developed an intense desire to find a man I could sexually excite and have an intimate, sexual relationship with that would let me fully express myself as a female.

"Mom, I have never wanted something more than I do this, and that is to find a man who will accept me as his girlfriend and allow me to sexually please him." I said one day.

"I can totally understand that honey. You have developed into a very pretty girl that I'm sure any man would find attractive. Let me help you by taking some pretty phots of you and we can post them on special dating sites and see if you can find a man who will love you. We'll call you Julie." Replied mom.

We were very open about the fact I had a little something "extra" in my panties between my legs when we posted my photos. The response was much greater than either of us expected. I had several men who wanted to meet with me and share their love with me. I was truly shocked.

With the help of my mother I selected a few handsome looking men and began an email relationship with them. I got a very good vibe from one of them and every time I saw his photo my nipples got hard. He really turned me on as a girl. It was about four months later we agreed to meet for a date. I asked him to meet me at a hotel and he agreed. Our first date was even better than I imagined.

My mother and I showed up to the hotel early and she helped me prepare for my date. My heart began pounding as we shaved my entire body smooth and selected the perfect set of beautiful, vintage, lingerie. My mother did my make-up and wig and we topped it off with a very feminine knee-length dress. With my full size breast forms inserted into a beautiful satin and lace bra, it was impossible to tell I had an ounce of maleness in my body; I was a really pretty complete girl.

"OK honey...I'm leaving now...just relax and enjoy yourself...remember what we have practiced and you will enjoy making your new boyfriend happy." Said mom as she left me alone.

My heart really began pounding as I was sitting alone waiting for my first ever date with a man. I was excited and a tiny bit scared, but mostly excited. My penis was tiny and very limp in my panties as I thought about what I was about to experience. I was thrilled to be such a pretty girl.

The longer I sat waiting for my date to arrive, the more I felt myself assuming the role of a girl. I felt my tiny, limp penis retracting back inside my body as I imagined my role as a girl in the arms of a man in what I was convinced would be a very heterosexual encounter. I was soon to find out I was exactly correct.

When my date Norm arrived the first thing he said to me was;

"My gosh, you're beautiful!"

Him saying this immediately put me at ease. Norm poured each of us a glass of champagne and we sat on the sofa and talked as if we were long lost friends. As I shared my photos with him and we sipped on our drinks, Norm made the first move and began to kiss my neck. As he did this he slid his hand up my leg and under my dress, just lightly brushing the front of my panties under my slip. It was as if he was testing to see what was between my legs. I was completely flat in my panties as my penis had fully retracted inside my body. I was really proud of this fact. I was a total girl for Norm.

"Let's go into the bedroom and get a little more comfortable." Said Norm.

"Why don't you take off all your clothes and then you can slowly undress me." I replied.

"I'd love to do that." Said Norm as he quickly stripped naked with a thick, hard cock sticking out from between his legs.

I was still fully clothed as Norm and I began a very passionate tongue kiss while we were standing together. I could feel is man-sized cock getting harder and bigger against my leg as we kissed more deeply. It was the most wonderful, loving, and sexy feeling I had ever experienced in my life. I pulled back from our kiss and gasping for breath said;

"Norm honey, slowly unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor, but don't take off my lingerie, I want you to see all the pretty undies I spent a lot of time putting on for you."

Norm did exactly as I asked and said;

"Oh my God! You are so sexy and beautiful! That slip is so sexy you have on! My cock is going to burst it is so turned on."

I thought for sure something would happen between my legs, but nothing did. If anything, my little cock had pulled back deeper inside my body. Norm meanwhile, grew his manly penis into a huge thick erection that I badly wanted to begin kissing.

"I can't hold back Norm, I really need your cock inside my mouth. Keep standing and I'll get on my knees to take that manly cock of yours." I gasped.

As I dropped to my knees still fully clothed in my lingerie I looked directly at the bulging head of Norm's penis and the hole on the tip was gaping open to the point I could tell he was really close to ejaculating. I quickly slid my mouth onto his pole and far as I could. The taste of hot pre-cum instantly hit my tongue as I felt his cock pulse and throb with every beat of his heart. I lapped my tongue on the underside of his shaft as quickly as I could.

"I can't hold it any longer baby. You are gonna make me cum! Is that what you want?" Gasped Norm.

"Ummm, huh." I mumbled with a mouth full of his erect penis as my tongue was wildly licking him. It was only a couple of beats and I felt Norm's cock swell up as hot semen shot out of him into my mouth. The first three squirts were rather small as Norm grunted and gasped in delight. I immediately found I enjoyed the feel and taste of his hot creamy cum on my tongue. Norm continued to ejaculate and the fourth squirt was a long shot of creamy cum that hit the back of my throat as Norm pushed and gasped loudly. I had no choice but to begin swallowing the load and I loved it. Norm's cock kept twitching in my mouth and three smaller squirts of semen just like the first ones were deposited on my tongue. Then, with his eighth thrust a long thick rope of sticky semen again shot to the back of my throat. This load was even bigger than the earlier one as Norm gasped in delight. I quickly swallowed all of the semen he had ejaculated into me and then gently, I tightened my lipstick pained lips around the base of his cock and put a small amount of pressure of his slightly softening penis. I felt his cock twitch twice more as small amount of creamy semen squirted onto my tongue. It was obvious Norm had had an intense orgasm.

"Oh my God Julie! I have had my cock inside several girls' vaginas and never in my life have I come close to having as complete and as powerful an orgasm as I just had with you! You are wonderful! I've never ejaculated so much or so hard!" Said Norm breathlessly.

I slowly slid my lips up Norm's quickly softening cock and made sure my tongue licked off any trace of his thick semen. I swallowed every delicious drop and felt wonderful that I had given my virginity to this man. My own male sex organs had no response at all to what just happened. My tiny penis retracted inside my body and I had no trace of any discharge. My nipples were so large they almost exploded beneath my breast forms. I experienced sexual intercourse with a male being a complete female. I removed his cock from my mouth and kissed the tip of it with delight.

"Oh wow Norm! That was my first ever sexual experience with another person and it was beautiful! The thought that I have millions of your sperm swimming deep inside my body right now is so sexy! I find myself wishing I had eggs inside of me so you could impregnate me and I could have your baby!"

"Julie, you are a perfect lady for me. I have never felt so close to another human being than I do right now. I find myself falling for you in a very intense way." Said Norm.

"Oh Norm...I'm thrilled to hear you say that. I'm falling for you too and I want to make love to you more times this weekend. I don't feel like you and I are fucking...we are truly making love to each other." I sighed.

"I feel that way too honey." Said Norm as he reach down to help me stand up and we kissed a very loving tongue kiss again as I embraced his naked body. I was still wearing my full set of feminine lingerie.

"Why don't you stay naked and I will let you watch me fully undress and put on my long black nylon and lace nightgown I brought to show you how sexy I can look." I said looking deep into Norm's eyes.

"Baby, you are so sexy to me now I don't know how you can do more, but I would love you to try." Replied Norm.

"Just watch me honey, I did this all for you." Was my response.

I was very careful to remove my lingerie slowly. I wanted to reveal to Norm each and every article of clothing I had so carefully put on for him. He stood in front of me fully nude, and I secretly wanted to see what my power as a sexy girl would have on his now flaccid penis.

I first removed the nylon and lace camisole to slowly reveal my satin and lace bra underneath. All of my lingerie matched in an overly feminine "candle glow" color. I took my time walking to the dresser and calmly folded and put away the camisole in the drawer.

I returned to just a couple of feet in front of Norm and I ever so slowly began to lower my over the knee length half-slip. As I lowered it past the waist band of my panties and my garter belt, I watched Norm's eyes follow the garment to the floor. I stepped out of the slip and again took my time folding it and putting it in the dresser drawer.

I was now standing in just my bra, panties, stockings and garter belt. I took special delight in the fact that between my legs there was no trace at all of my tiny penis. The front of my panties between my legs looked exactly as it should on a woman. I slowly lowered the waist band of my panties past the top of my garter belt to reveal my totally hairless pubic area, and what looked like a belly button "innie" where my penis was. I had a round inversion between my legs that my penis had retracted itself into. My tiny hairless ball sack was pulled up tight to my body.

"My God, Julie, you are beautiful! Are you sure that is not a vagina between your legs?" Said Norm in a breathless way.

"I wish it were, but it isn't." I replied as my full cut nylon and lace panties fell to the floor.

I lifted my panties to my hand with my foot and again took time to fold them and put them in the dresser. Now, just wearing my bra, garter belt, and stockings I slowly unhooked my satin and lace bra and let the straps fall off my shoulders. I allowed my breast forms to come off with the bra as I had not glued them into place hoping Norm would want to kiss and lick and suck my nipples so I could experience an orgasm. Again, I folded my bra and carefully put away the breast forms.

Now my hairless body had just my garter belt and lace top stockings on attached by clips. I could hear Norm breathing a little deeper and I caught a quick glimpse of his cock as it twitched.

"I'm going to remove my garter belt and stockings and put on a pair of black petti pants under my floor length black nightgown. When I do that I would like for you and I to get into bed together and with you still naked, I want us to kiss and cuddle. I am one turned on girl and I can't wait to feel your tongue and mine together." I said in a silky voice.

"I'm all yours baby. Anything you want." Replied Norm.

I removed my last two articles of clothing and stood naked and completely hairless in front of Norm. My body showed no sign at all of male sexual stimulation, only my nipples stood out in full erection. I slowly pulled on a pair of black nylon petti pants with an ample amount of lace down the front and then slipped on my floor length black nylon and lace nightgown. I did not put my breast forms on as I wanted my nipples able to be kissed and licked by Norm. I freshened my lipstick and makeup and Norm was already in bed under the sheets when I slid in beside him as we were lying face to face. I immediate put my lips to his and we began a long, intimate, tongue kiss that took me to a place of unchecked ecstasy I could not have imagined. We said nothing as our hands went up and down each other's body and we were deeply joined at the mouth in a passionate kiss that touched each other's soul. When we finally took a moment to breathe I said to Norm;

"This is the most wonderful night of my life! I am so thrilled to be giving you my sexual virginity! I'm finding myself deeply attracted to you to a point I never want to leave your side."

"I feel the same way too honey. I had no idea I could have such strong, intimate feelings for another person." Said Norm.

"I am totally female with you Norm. I want so badly to sexually please you. I want as much of your semen and sperm inside my body as I can get. I know it's impossible, but my desire to have you get me pregnant is off the charts. I'm falling in love with you." I said breathlessly.

We again locked our lips in a deep tongue kiss and I could feel Norm's cock beginning to harden and to push against my leg. He was regaining his erection with me and this time I wanted him to fuck me in the most traditional female/male way we could. I reached under the covers and began to stroke his manly cock as it grew harder and longer. Our mouths and tongues were still connected as I did this. Finally, we took a breath and I said to Norm;

"Honey, I want your rock hard cock inside my body and I want you to ejaculate a full load of semen and sperm as deep inside me as you can. I've been practicing with a dildo and I am more than ready to have you fuck me in as loving and intimate a way as you can."

"I will be as gentle and tender as possible. Let me get between your legs and pull off your petti pants. Then I can pull up your nightgown and you can wrap your legs around me." Said Norm as we got into position.

With the sheets on the bed pulled back I let Norm gently pull off my nylon and lace petti pants. When they were off he lifted my nightgown up to my waist and I lifted my legs up straight in the air. Norm moved up close to me and spit into his hand and put his hand on the tip of his erect cock to make it easier to enter me as his girl. I felt the head of his cock push into me and without any resistance I felt his cock helmet enter my body and stop.

"Does that feel okay for you?" Asked Norm.

"Yes baby...gently slide in deeper." I gasped.

Norm pushed in deeper and stopped again.

"How about that? Still feel okay?" He asked.

"It feels wonderful... go deeper please." I responded.

I found I was able to begin to clamp on my anal lips to squeeze Norm's cock and the feeling for both of us was exciting. Norm pushed in all the way until our bodies became fully joined.

"I can't go in any farther. I have my cock fully inside you." Gasped Norm.

"It feels perfect! Don't move. I want to feel myself fully copulated with you." I gasped again.

I felt Norm's cock throbbing inside my body. I knew he was ready.

"Norm honey, I'm really ready for you to make love to me. Start sliding back and forth and let me feel you fuck me. And when you are about to cum, make sure you are inside of me as far as possible. I don't want a drop of your semen and sperm to leave my body. I'm a girl who wants you badly." I gasped as Norm began to slowly slide back and forth inside of me.

We were looking into each other's eyes as Norm was in full intercourse mode with me. Each thrust of his manly penis inside of me sent a shot of electricity through my body. My tiny penis was still retracted inside my body and my little ball sack was pulled into me so tightly it gave Norm full access to fucking me in a very comfortable and sexually exciting way.

"Julie...I'm really close to cumming!" Gasped Norm.

"I am too baby! I feel it deep inside my body! Make sure you are all the way inside me when you ejaculate!" I gasped.

At that very moment Norm plunged his cock deep inside me and he began to grunt and ejaculate.

"Oh baby...I'm really cumming! I've never cum like this in my life!" Gasped Norm.

He grunted a second time and I could feel his warm spunk shooting deep inside of me. In a second or two I began to have full body muscle contractions in a way I had never before experienced. I was cumming internally, just like a girl. It was thrilling. My orgasm was so strong it was impossible for me not to lose fluid from my tiny inverted penis. I did not ejaculate, but I felt the inverted hole between my legs slowly fill with hot sticky fluid. It was an extremely intense sexual release that almost caused me to pass out as Norm continued to ejaculate inside me.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers
12