Honeymoon with a Twist Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin takes a risk and has a personality change.
3.9k words
4.26
11.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honeymoon with a Twist Part 2

William woke up the next day nestled between Lilly and Megan. All three were lying wrapped up in the blankets, completely nude. William's penis was hard again. Megan was lying there completely asleep while Lilly was drifting in and out. He heard the banging on the door. It woke Lilly and Megan up. They all heard Kevin saying, "Dad, are you in there, Dad?" he said.

"That's Kevin," said William as he got out of the sheets. "Hold on, son."

Lilly said, "Aww, what does he want? I wanted to hold you longer." Lilly laid back down and said, "When you're done, you better come back. I may not be in the mood for sex if you take too long."

As William put on his robe, he opened the door, "What's the matter, Kevin?"

"Lilly never came back last night. She is gone, Dad," said Kevin in a panic. "I didn't know what to do, so I looked for her, and I found no trace of her. I'm her step-brother now, so I'm protective of her and my new stepmom."

William said, "Listen, Lilly was with us last night. She slept just fine, I'm sure of it. I'm glad you feel so protective over them. Lilly may be spending a few nights with us, alright. You have the whole place to yourself."

"So, she is safe," said Kevin with a sigh of relief.

William said, "Go get some breakfast. We will be over soon." As Kevin left, he was wondering why Lilly was spending the night with them on their honeymoon.

William went back inside. Lilly said, "Come back here to me. My pussy is waiting to be plowed." Lilly said with a laugh.

Megan said, "Mine first. It's my right as your new wife." Megan opened her legs and said, "It has been throbbing all last night. I wanted more." He walked over to Megan, grabbed her legs, and shoved his penis inside of her. He was thrusting into her with such force. It was a little rough without lube, but Megan liked it that way. Besides, she was already wet and slick.

Lilly said, "What about me?"

Megan made William stop, pushed him onto the bed, and said, "This way, Lilly, we can both share him at the same time." Megan got on top of him and put his penis inside herself. "Lilly, now put your pussy in his mouth. He'll give you a real special treat."

William began licking Lilly's pussy. "Oh, that feels good, so good," said Lilly.

William was thrusting into Megan and licking Lilly at the same time. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. So much love between them, and he wanted more. Lilly shouted, "It's so good. I'm cumming."

Megan shouted out, "Me too."

Even William came at the same time as them.

Lilly fell off of his mouth and said, "Okay, it's my turn on his penis, right, Mom."

William said, "Yes, it's your turn, but first, we must have breakfast" he kissed Megan and Lilly and said, "Next time, I'll fuck you from behind."

Megan said, "Sounds good."

All of them got dressed and called a golf cart to take them to breakfast. As they arrived at the breakfast hall, Kevin was there waiting and already had a table. When Kevin saw Lilly, he was relieved. Kevin said as they all sat, "You gave me quite a good scare there, Lilly. When you didn't come back last night, I thought you drowned or got hurt."

"Don't be silly, Kevin. Daddy was taken good care of me," said Lilly as he grabbed her plate and went to the buffet. Megan did the same.

Kevin and William watched them walk off, and William said to Kevin. "I want you to understand some things are going to change for all of us. I don't want you to worry you are still my blood. You will still come first, but they are in our lives now. You must accept them. Megan is your stepmother, and Lilly is your stepsister. I want you to love them, and I'm sure they will love you too."

Kevin said, "I will remember, and I hope I can be as close as you are with them. They seem like a great family."

As Megan and Lily came back, Megan said, "There's a lot of choice. Go see William."

Lilly said, "Yes, come see, let me show you where the best food is," and she grabbed William's hand and took him to the food at the buffet.

Kevin said to Megan, "Is it just me, or are they extremely close?"

"It's not just you." Said Megan. "One thing you need to know is Lilly always wanted a dad. William was very kind to her when they first met. She looked at him like a dad. That's why I thought he was the perfect choice as a husband. Don't get me wrong, I love your father. It's just time for Lilly to have a responsible dad. She never had one growing up. Her father ran out on us as I was 7 months pregnant. That scum bag didn't ever once send her a birthday card. She's 18 years old now, and I haven't seen him since he left. So William is basically the only father she knows. She wants to have those special moments with him. The moments that a daughter and father should share. As a single mother, I couldn't fulfill those needs. I will always be the best thing for her, but William can fill what I couldn't."

"I get it, and I respect it. That's a sad story. That is why she acts so young, even though she's an adult. Because she never had those childhood experiences with a father," said Kevin, "that's why she calls him daddy."

Megan breathed a sigh of relief. She was not lying, but she did not want Kevin to suspect anything about their sexual relationship. So, she told him why she might be happy to have a father. "Kevin, if there is ever anything you need, I will be here for you. I want you to understand that I'm here for you. If you need help, just ask," she said with a smile. Megan's smile made Kevin happy, almost as if, no matter what, everything was going to be okay. Kevin knew this was the truth. He looked around for Lilly and his father.

William was up at the buffet with Lilly. Lilly pointed to the bacon and said, "This looks really good. It looks so crispy and juicy." As she pointed to the sausage, she said, "What do you think of this?" as she placed her hand on his penis.

William bent down and said, "Later, not right now; let not arouse any suspicion. I promise I'll give you a good fuck in privacy later."

"Promise?" said Lilly excitedly.

"Of course," said William as he filled his plate with a variety of things.

As they all sat down, Kevin said, "This is nice having breakfast like a real family." Kevin was the first to finish. He said, "Alright, I'll be headed back to the room, and I'll find something to do."

After Kevin left, Lilly dropped her phone on the ground. "Oops," she said as she bent down to get it. She hid herself underneath the tablecloth so no one could see her. She slowly moved over to William and began to undo his pants.

William felt uneasy, but this was exciting for him. He looked at Megan, and Megan said, "Don't worry, no one is close to us. She may actually be better at oral than me." Megan then got up and said, "I'll be going back to the room. You two stay and have fun. I'm going to lie down for a bit. I didn't sleep long enough."

As Lilly began to suck his dick, she was still as good as she was yesterday. With the added excitement that they might get caught. This made William cum almost immediately. She continued as he came inside of her mouth. She swallowed it all and said, "Thanks for the meal, Daddy."

As she got out from under the table, it was time to head back to the room. William said, "I want to spend time with you, Lilly. But I think your mom and I should spend the day together. Alone."

Lilly said, "Okay, fine. I understand you want to spend time with Mom alone since she is your wife." As they both got up to leave together, Lilly said, "Can we do it one more time before you have to spend time with Mom?"

"Yes, we can do it, but we have no place that's private and alone." Said William as he held her arm in arm.

She said, "I bet you one extra creampie that Kevin has gone back to the game room by now, which means my villa is empty, which means you and I will have our own time."

"Are you sure you want to bet? If you win, I'll give you a creampie, and if I win, I'll give you a creampie and facial," said William.

Lilly laughed and said, "Deal." as William ordered the golf cart to take them to the villas. William actually wasn't sure where Kevin was.

Kevin was in the villa, he had his bathing suit on, and he was going to go for a swim. He could not decide whether he wanted to swim in the ocean or in the pool. He wanted to see Megan and William's villa and see where Lilly slept, so he decided to go for a swim in the ocean instead. This way, he could swim over to their villa.

He began to swim over to the villa and went up the stairs from the ocean right up to their villa. He saw Lilly's bathing suit lying on the floor in the shower. He wasn't expecting her bathing suit to be on the floor in the shower. It should be hanging out dry, he thought. But that did not catch his eyes as much as Megan did. What he was seeing was Megan lying on the bed, completely naked. She was asleep and did not cover herself under the sheets.

As Kevin walked closer to the glass doors, he was thinking to himself don't wake up. His penis was becoming hard. Was he actually going to do what he wanted to do since he met her? He always wanted to feel her body, but even more, he always wanted to fuck her. As he slowly opened the glass door, he quietly entered the room. He stood behind her so he could see her huge tight ass. He wanted to touch it as he reached his hand out. He felt it and squeezed it. It was warm and an even better feeling than he thought.

Megan began to stir. "Ohh William," said Megan. Kevin was scared that he woke her up. If she opened her eyes, she would know he was not William. Megan said, "William, you said you would fuck me from behind. My pussy is already wet for you. What are you waiting for," she said this while her eyes were closed.

Kevin realized she hadn't noticed him yet. He wondered if he should push his luck. As he stopped touching her ass, he climbed on top and laid his dick on top of her. He was not sure how he should approach this. He started feeling her pussy with his hand. It was wet and warm. He was getting super hard as she spread her legs.

As Kevin inserted a finger inside her, she moaned a little and said, "Ahh, be gentle." He spent time feeling around. This was his first time, and she seemed to be enjoying it. He was so hard, and she was getting wetter than before. As he placed his hand on her back to keep her facing down, he decided to take advantage of this to go all the way. He took his dick and forced it inside while holding her down.

She went, "Ohh William, you're so forceful." She was reacting differently. She definitely was enjoying this. She was trying to look around, but Kevin kept her face down so she couldn't see him. He began thrusting his hips in and out. This made her shout out loud. She shouted, "Oh, it's so good. Do me more. Ohh. Fuck my pussy." she spread her legs a little wider and raised her hips a little higher. "Oh, William, that feels so good." As Kevin pushes in even deeper. She screamed a little bit more, "Oh god. Yeah. Oh, William. I think I'm gonna cum. Oh, make me cum, baby. I want to cum."

As she said this, Kevin took his hand off her back and began thrusting with all his might. She came at the same time as Kevin came inside of her. "Oh yeah, that was amazing. You came too. I can feel your penis pumping inside me."

Kevin was relaxed completely and still hard; he didn't even notice that Megan had turned around. "Oh my god, Kevin," she yelled as she took his dick out of her. "What the fuck are you doing? I thought you were William." She was still feeling too good to focus, but she managed to say, "I'm your fucking mom. You can't be doing this. This is so inappropriate, Kevin."

Kevin was nervous that he was caught. He wasn't sure what to do next. He still wanted more, but there was no way she was going to allow this to continue. Kevin said, "Well, you're my stepmom. So, it's not exactly inappropriate. To be honest, I wanted to be with you since I watched you at the spa yesterday. I was lucky enough to see you undress and go to the bathhouse. I watched all the girls bathe, but you were the most attractive out of all of them. The more I looked, the more I lusted after you. I just wanted you so much I just couldn't resist. I'm sorry, do you want me to stop? Can we forget this happened?"

"Well, I don't want you to stop because it felt so good, and I'm tired of waiting for William," said Megan. She looked at Kevin and his penis; it was still hard. She said, "Don't you dare tell your father also. If he comes back, you better run. I'll say you raped me if he finds out, understand?"

Kevin said, "Yes, ma'am," as he stuck his lips down there and started to lick her pussy.

"Ahh, just like that." he stirred his tongue around, feeling everywhere. She said, "Now try longer strokes. Try to hit the clit more. Ahh, right there." Megan started groping her breast. "Oh, I'll cum soon. Keep doing that. Oh."

Kevin was doing a tongue motion until he found the clit. He was flipping it with his tongue, driving her crazy. He could tell she liked it. The more he did, the crazier Megan went. After a bit of time, Megan came on Kevin's tongue.

"Now I'm going to fuck you the way I want. You are now going to allow me to fuck you until my dad comes back," said Kevin as he picked her leg up and placed it over his shoulder. He shoved his penis inside her, and nothing was going to stop him.

Megan was feeling so good she could not even say anything other than, "Ohh, fuck me. Your dick feels amazing. Fuck me harder. I want more. Fuck my slutty pussy." She thought, what am I saying. Can my will be this easily broken. Am I truly a slut now? Does my body only want sex? William and Kevin, at the same time, might be fun. She thought as she felt Kevin's semen pouring into her. Then she realized something, "Oh shit, I'm fertile today," she said.

Kevin looked at her and said, "Oh shit." He forced her mouth open and put his cock inside, making her suck his dick. He said, "suck out all the semen and swallow it. "Here's the plan. You'll fuck my dad after he comes back. You have sex with him two or three times even. Tell him you are fertile after he cum. That way, he will think the child is his. Who knows, maybe it will be."

Kevin left through the front door, leaving Megan naked on the bed. After the door closed, she went to take a shower to wash his semen out as best she could. She was stunned at this change of personality in Kevin. She said to herself, "I'll have to teach him some manners." A dark look came across her face. She was clearly scheming something.

As the golf cart came to get Lilly and William, they could not wait to get back to the Villas. They both were wondering how this was going to work. If Kevin was there at the Villas, they would have to wait for the cream pie.

As they arrived at the Villas, Lilly instantly jumped out. She headed to the bungalow and had William wait to the side where he couldn't be seen. She went in and said, "Kevin, are you here?" With no reply, she let William inside. She looked around, and she said, "You owe me a cream pie now."

She began to take off her clothes, revealing her smooth, petite body.

For such a young girl, her face seemed to look younger than she was; However, her body was amazingly adult. William could not wait. He grabbed her breast and began to lick her nipples.

Lilly could not wait either, she instantly began stroking his dick, and she said, "Ahh, Daddy, you are moving so fast. Slow down. Let's enjoy this." She could not slow down either.

As William was enjoying every inch of her body, his dick was already hard. She instantly got down on her knees and started sucking his penis. She did not even wait to undress completely. She barely unbuttoned her shirt, her boobs were hanging out, and her skirt was raised, revealing the thong while she sucked his dick. William was feeling good, "Yes, Lilly. I feel like I could blow any second."

"No, not yet," said Lilly, a little upset, "you can pound my mouth, but you have to cum inside me. I want you to fuck me and fill me with your jizz. I want you to feel as good as you can when you have sex with me. I want you to feel better than when you do it with Mom." William was still playing with her body. "Daddy, you just can't resist my body, can you?" She said as she moved her hand down and began to finger herself."

William removed her hand and said, "Let me do it." William began to lick her pussy. He picked her up and held her upside down. Lilly began to suck his penis again while she was getting licked by him. As William walked to the bed while holding her. He managed to lie down with them in the same position.

As he was licking Lilly, she stopped and said, "Oh god, I'm Cumming." As she was cumming, he did not stop licking her. "Oh, Daddy. Now you can cum inside me if you want."

William did not wait. He whipped his dick and rammed it inside of Lilly. He went deeper than he did yesterday. He said," Oh, that feels amazing. You feel tighter than yesterday."

She felt amazing, "Oh, Daddy, you're going deeper. Oh yeah, pound me. Cum, let it out right inside of me." William began to lick her nipples while fucking her. As he came inside, Lilly came too, and she fainted from the pleasure.

She looked like she was asleep, so William covered her in blankets. He kissed her before he left. As he walked out, he saw Kevin walking down the dock.

Kevin just finished Megan a few minutes before William finished Lilly. Thankfully, Kevin did not see William walk out of the villa. As William moved the center of the dock, he called Kevin, and they came together. He asked, "What are you doing, Kevin?" He had a guilty look on his face.

Kevin replied, "I'm going to the game room. What about you?"

William said, "I'm going to spend the rest of the day with Megan."

"Can you do me a favor, Dad?" said Kevin, "Tell Megan I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what," asked William

Kevin unsurely said, "Just tell her I'm sorry. I didn't want to be that way." Kevin hurried off before William could push for answers.

As William entered, he heard the shower running. He decided he wanted to join Megan as he made sure the door was locked behind him. He quickly undressed and walked to the bathroom door. As he walked in, he saw her through the glass shower rubbing her pussy. She was trying to get all of Kevin's semen out. William had no clue that she just had sex with Kevin.

"Hello, my love," said William.

"Oh," she jumped a little at the sound of his voice. She was happy to see him. She said, "You're finally back."

William noticed she was rubbing her pussy, and he did not think anything except he just thought she was horny. Even though he just cream pie Lilly, he wanted to do Megan, too. As he entered the shower with her, he began to use his fingers and rub her pussy. As she began to kiss him, she said, "I guess Lilly wasn't enough for you today. You are all mine, and we will be doing it a lot."

As they continued to fuck in the shower, they did a whole bunch of different positions as the water ran over their bodies. Megan bent over as William fucked her from behind; that was the first position. They did it three times after that. After that, William went to bed and decided to take a break. He took his Viagra pill because he knew they were not done yet.

As William left, Megan grabbed her own pills. One of them was the morning-after pill she took immediately and said quietly, "5 days. If I take it for the next 5 days, Kevin won't get me pregnant. I still can't believe we did that." She felt guilty, but she didn't want to focus on what she had done. William was who she fell in love with, and Lilly was happy. She had everything that she needed. She dried herself and went to join William in the bedroom. Kevin may have made filled her pussy with semen, but he couldn't fill her as much as William could.

12