Honeymoon with Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Nicole meets the Jacobsen clan.
2.5k words
4.54
11.5k
19
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is some "little country place," Nicole thought as she parked her green Camry on the wide circular cobblestone driveway in front of Lindsay Jacobsen's home. It was a veritable mansion, nestled against the hills forty miles from town and three miles up a private road off the Interstate. The distance from the front gate to the house itself was another mile, through well-kept and wooded grounds.

Yet the place seemed deserted—no one working or strolling the lawns, no vehicles other than hers to be seen.

The barefoot woman who opened the great front door to greet her was also clearly not household staff, clad as she was only in a black and red silk robe which fell to her middle thighs. "Nicole, so good to meet you," she said, smiling easily. I'm Mai. "

"L-Lindsay's mother?" Nicole stammered.

"The very same. Please, come in."

Nicole wasn't sure what surprised her more: the extreme physical contrast between Mai Jacobsen and her tall, willowy blonde daughter or Mai's youthfulness.

A few streaks of silver highlighting her jet black hair as noon light from the foyer's tall windows played over it and the network of fine smile lines that wreathed her ebony eyes and wide mouth when she smiled were the only clues to the fact that, based on what Lindsay had said of her family, Mai must be in her early fifties. Her deeply bronzed skin was as supple and unblemished as a young fashion model's.

"I'm - I'm pleased to meet you," Nicole said, her heart in her throat as Mai reached up to embrace her in a warm, familiar hug.

"I apologize for the informality," Mai said, turning to lead Nicole through the halls of the great house. "I employ few servants. We value our privacy."

They stepped outside again, onto the granite deck surrounding a huge free-form pool. Tony dozed on a chaise lounge while Lindsay and a second young man swam.

"Nicole!" Lindsay and hauled herself out of the water, running toward them. Her blonde hair was dripping wet and she wore only the bottom of a red thong bikini. She threw her arms around Nicole as if greeting a close friend she'd not seen in months, rather than a patient she'd "counseled" two days earlier. "Oh, I'm sorry—your dress is all wet!"

Nicole gathered her courage. "I'm guessing that's not going to be a problem," she said. She kicked off her low heeled pumps and untied her sun dress, letting it slip to the stone floor. She was completely naked.

"I catch on quick," she said as Lindsay burst out in surprised laughter. Mai drew in a sharp breath. Her eyes widened appreciatively as she looked Nicole up and down. Nicole's pulse raced in anticipation.

"You are more beautiful even than my clever daughter promised," Mai said quietly. She took a step forward and rose up on her toes to brush her lips across Nicole's cheek.

Tony had roused himself and rushed over to them, but the man who'd been swimming with Lindsay managed to climb out of the pool and made it to Nicole three steps ahead of him. He was taller than anyone else in the little group, heavily muscled, with eyes and hair that matched Mai's. "Marc," he said, staring intently into Nicole's eyes and thrusting out his hand.

"My big brother," Lindsay said. "You remember Antony, of course."

"Hiya," Tony said, ducking his head. Charmingly shy for a young man who has sex with strangers for a living, Nicole mused to herself.

"Of course," she giggled. "How have you been, Tony?"

"Real good."

"You won't get much out of him even when he's not 'working,' Lindsay said affectionately. She gave him a wet slap on the back of his Speedo. "He's the quiet one. I'm the one who lectures frustrated women on the joys of kinky sex." She stuck out her tongue and Tony grabbed and held her, kissing her deeply.

"Children!" Mai clapped her hands together. "Marc, would you bring refreshments?"

Marc darted into the house. Mai reclined on a lounger. Lindsay and Tony sat with Nicole on a sectional couch. Brother and sister kept on kissing and fondling one another without embarrassment. "My offspring are consumed with the satisfaction of their carnal instincts, I fear," Mai said. "I suppose I cannot fault any of them, for in this they take after their mother."

Marc returned with a carafe and glasses, pouring wine for Nicole. She didn't know who to look at as her inner heat built. She wanted to somehow watch the brother and sister in foreplay, drink in the image of their bewitching and mysterious doll of a mother stretched out cat-like on her cushions and stare at the thick bulge in Marc's swimsuit all at once.

She sipped the wine and focused on Mai. "Lindsey tells me that her father is gone?" she said.

Mai raised one eyebrow. "My dear husband has passed."

"I'm sorry."

"Eight years ago. Long enough for us all to...adjust." Mai took the wine that Marc offered, taking his hand and placing it on her own shoulder. He stood relaxed but attentive to his mother.

"Stephan was much older than myself," she continued. "A wealthy European businessman who married a country maid of the East and brought me to the land of the giants. For that I am forever grateful to him."

At that Mai's smile broadened into a raunchy grin. She extended one smooth brown leg toward Marc and brushed her tiny pink-lacquered toenails across the crotch of his swimsuit.

"Losing him was a very great pity, indeed., but it has freed me to devote myself entirely to my offspring."

Mai massaged Marc's prick with her toes through the wet material of his Speedo as she spoke. Nicole marveled as his hard-on grew and she realized that the ample bulge she'd admired earlier had been merely half erect. Now the purple head pushed past the elastic waistband and glistened in the sunlight, followed by inch after growing inch of hot young cock.

Nicole squirmed in her chair as her pussy grew wet. "God I love this," Lindsay whispered. She'd discarded her thong and now sat in Tony's lap, legs open to give his exploring fingers full access to her bare cunt, watching her mother play with Marc.

"Let's not be shy with our new friend," Mai said. She untied the sash of her short gown and shrugged the silk garment off of her small body, revealing her perfect, hairless pussy and unexpectedly large breasts. Taking Marc's hand from her shoulder she drew him closer. "Let her see everything." she murmured, then tugged his swimsuit down off of his hips.

Marc's cock was magnificent, nearly the size and girth of one of Mai's forearms. Nicole's mouth watered at the sight.

Mai slid to one side of the lounger to make room for her eldest son. He sprawled beside her and she rolled her palm over the crown of his prick, coating it with slippery drops of pre-cum. "Mom's always been a great disciplinarian," he said, grinning at Nicole. "Study. Work. Practice." "But she sets a good example."

Her hand now well-lubed, Mai encircled her son's cock with her right index finger and thumb. He was so big that her fingers didn't quite meet. She started gliding her fingers up and down the length of her son's boner in the most casually graceful hand-job Nicole had ever witnessed. Marc wrapped his thick, muscular arm around his mother's tiny waist, reaching up to fondle her breasts. He moved his big hand back and forth between them, tweaking and toying with each of her hard, nut-brown nipples.

Lindsay climbed off Tony and reached out to Nicole. They lay together on the sofa. Lindsay slid her leg between Nicole's thighs and the redhead humped her enflamed pussy against the younger woman. Their nipples touched and little sparks of erotic heat seared through Nicole. "Mmm, your breasts must be as sensitive as mine," she said as she felt Lindsay's nipples stiffen.

The young blonde pulled back to look admiringly at Nicole's body. "Your tits are beautiful." She lowered her head, flicking her tongue over Nicole's plump coral nipples, making the older woman moan. Lindsay's teeth grazed along the swollen buds and she bit down gently. Nicole squealed delightedly. "I love to suck titty," Lindsay confided huskily. "Especially great big soft ones like yours. I can do it all day long." Nicole could feel her nipples harden and swell almost as if they'd burst as Lindsay licked and sucked and nibbled at them. The blonde moved her mouth back and forth between Nicole's tits and the redhead ground her cunt against the young woman's juice-drenched thigh in a growing frenzy of fuck-need.

Nicole turned her head in time to see Mai Jacobsen ducking her head over her son Marc's cock. Aware of her audience she brushed her black hair back from her face, making certain that Nicole could see. Mai parted her saliva moistened red lips wide and, to Nicole's astonishment, took the entire length of her son's enormous cock into her mouth and throat at once. She pushed steadily downward without pause until her lips touched the tops of his balls.

Rather than moving up and down on her son's cock, Mai sealed her lips around the root and simply sucked. Her cheeks hollowed and she breathed deeply through her nose. The tendons in her neck visibly contracted and relaxed as she massaged the huge cockshaft with her throat muscles.

"Oh god yeah! Suck me, Mom!" Marc roared as if assert control, but it was clear to Nicole that Mai was taking him just as she pleased. He thrashed so violently that she turned herself around and straddled his knees, her small hands pressing forcefully down on his heavy thighs to hold him in place. She held on like a rodeo bull rider as his spasms buffeted her about, her little wet pussy thrusting high to catch the sunlight as she bounced.

Nicole shivered at the breeze suddenly playing across her own pussy lips as Lindsay pulled away. "She's ready for you, babe," Lindsay said, and Nicole looked up to see Tony kneeling between her legs, aiming his rigid cock at her cunt.

"I am so ready," she agreed hoarsely. "Put it in me, lover. Ahhh!" She gasped and shivered with anticpation as his spongy cock head slipped between her cuntal folds. She couldn't wait, thrusting her hips sharply upward to capture her prize. Half of her son's fuck-meat sank into the creamy churning pit of her fuck tunnel.

Nicole moaned and panted as bit by bit Tony's cock knifed further into her. She kept humping her ass furiously up and down. Lindsey leaned close and resumed nursing at her tits. "All day long," the blonde repeated dreamily. "All...day...long." She managed to suck nearly half of one of Nicole's big tits into her mouth and lashed the turgid nipple with her soft tongue.

"Christ!" Nicole's first orgasm exploded through her brain. "Fuck me! Everybody FUCK MEEEE!" She shuddered as her pussy convulsed. She cried out and frantically twisted about while Tony and his sister used her willing body as if it were a new toy designed for their sexual gratification.

Nicole's orgasmic tremors subsided but she didn't release Tony. Instead she squeezed her pussy walls more tightly around his impaling cock and kept rolling her hips. She wanted him to come inside her. That suited Tony just fine.

"Aaaiiiii!" Mai shrieked. Mother and son had shifted position. Marc was above her now, looking down, his feet planted on the deck on either side of their lounger and his hands braced against the chair and back arched upward. His mother clung to him tightly from beneath, her arms wrapped around his neck and thighs locked around his slim hips. She pressed her small face against his hard chest, her features almost unrecognizably contorted by agonized lust as Marc slowly worked the plum-sized head of his cock into the small opening of her pussy.

Amazed as Nicole was by Marc's physical strength—he showed little strain as he supported himself and his mother's weight, tiny though she was by comparison, in this unusual position—she was more amazed at Mai's determination and her ability to take that monster cock into her cunt. A fraction of an inch at a time his huge fuck rod disappeared within his mother's snug cock socket. Repeatedly she screwed her eyes shut against the obvious effort of taking him, only to have them fly wide open in surprised ecstasy as she received another inch of hard son-dick.

Lindsay released Nicole's tit and turned to watch along with her brother and friend. Mai dug her heels spasmodically into her son's buttocks, her feet and toes flexing and curling almost into fists. "Oh, she's coming!" the blonde said happily. "Look! Mama says that when Marc enters her she orgasms about one time for every inch."

Watching the play of expressions on Mai's face, Nicole believed it. Wet as her own pussy already was, she gushed even more juice around Tony's pistoning meat at the thought that she'd almost certainly have his brother's powerful cock between her legs as well before this day was done.

Mai's cunt finally swallowed the entirety of Marc's prick, as doubtless it had many times before. Her face melted into drowsy bliss now, and she began playfully mouthing and biting her son's nipples. "Fuck your mother, baby" she crooned gleefully as she flexed her legs against him to move up and down on his cock. "Fuck your mother, fuck your mother. Mother loves to fuck. Mother loves to fuck her big man!"

Land of the giants, Nicole remembered, and smiled. That's exactly what Mai had meant.

Tony bucked against Nicole. She reached between his legs to squeeze his balls, detecting the pulse and tightening that signaled he was about to erupt. She responded by rocking her hips against him faster and harder . He slammed his prick all the way inside her quivering cunt one last time and bellowed a low groan of pleasure. His hot load blasted into her depths and she kept fucking back at his shooting prick. Finally her body tensed and shuddered with the first of a series of joyful tremors, going off like a string of firecrackers and building to a tremendous climax.

Through the whole exquisite chain of orgasms her ears rang with Mai's continuous sing-song chant: "Fuck your mother. Mother loves to fuck."

†††

"I really shouldn't be hungry, " Nicole joked later, as Marc cooked and served a leisurely dinner of grilled steaks and vegetables for the group. "I feel like I've swallowed my weight in cum this afternoon."

Mai nodded, casually massaging the redhead's calf. She and Lindsay snuggled on either side of their friend. The three were satiated, for the present, after a long afternoon of sucking and fucking. "I understand that your husband spends his weekends in the city," she said.

"That's one way of saying it," Nicole replied dryly, without elaborating.

"Then Brandon is alone? He must miss his mother."

"At his age?" Nicole remembered all that Luke Gable had told her of the "adventures" he and Brandon and their buddies got up to. She was no longer troubled by knowledge of her son's sexual experiences. On the contrary, now she could finally admit to herself that she was intrigued.

"I'm sure," she said, smirking, "that he and his friends can handle whatever comes along."