Honeymooning in the Airplane Stall

Story Info
Newly-wed wives can't wait till they reach their destination.
2.1k words
4.15
8.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess squeezed her legs together, rubbing the jean on her thighs a little bit thinner. Already, her full figure had the effect of wearing out the material, but she couldn't help it. Here she was, a newly married woman, sitting on an airplane next to the woman of her dreams, and she might never have been wetter.

Jess squeezed her wife's hand in hers and bit her lip, looking up at her. Callie had her nose in a book, as usual, but gave her hand a light squeeze back. Internally, Jess sighed at the reading glasses slipping down Callie's nose. She was so sexy... all that long red hair, sharp nose, strong shoulders, perfect tits under her silly cashmere sweater.....

Having forgone underwear that day, Jess could feel the ridges of her jeans rubbing hard against her, stiff fabric soaking with her juices and catching on her hairy lips. With a frustrated pout she turned to look out the window. They were nearing cruising altitude and the morning light was turning the clouds a soft flowing gold, like traveling through magic. Jess tried to let the beauty unwind her, but there was still something tightly wound.

A hand tapped her shoulder.

"Hey baby, you doing okay?" Jess turned to see her wife looking at her through those darling glasses and her heart clenched.

She gave a sigh, half genuine, half theatrical.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just... We just got married and I..." she blushed and lowered her voice, darting a look at the business person in the aisle seat, "really... want you."

Callie smirked. "Oh, and you think you're the only one?"

Jess gave her a playful swat.

At that moment, the seatbelt light went off.

A disembodied voice, probably one of the sexy milf flight attendants from earlier, spoke into the air,

"Attention passengers, the captain has turned off the fasten seatbelt sign. You are now free to move about the cabin. We will be going around with refreshments shortly."

Callie gave Jess a waggly eyebrow. "I think I might need to use the bathroom, how about you?"

Jess nodded her head so hard she could see her own curls bounce.

Giggling and shooting each other looks, they edged out past their aisle mate and through the airplane, heading towards the back.

As they reached the end of the cabin someone stepped out of the left bathroom, still shaking their hands. The two women stopped short with embarrassment and the traveler gave them a weird look, before gesturing.

"Can I get by you?" "Oh, yes, please, sorry," They chorused, tripping over their words and each other to make way.

The stranger scowled and moved past them. They both stood there a moment longer before turning to the now empty airplane bathroom. It had a green bar.

Darting glances both ways Jess pulled open the door and then pulled Callie in behind her.

The bathroom was more of a closet than a room, and the two went instantly off balance as they came to hastily occupy the small space.

"Ah! Watch it!" Callie found her own footing and then grabbed her wife's arm from where Jess was tipping towards the toilet.

Jess smothered a laugh that came out something like a snort.

Callie shushed her, "Shhh!!"

Jess turned around, "Yeah, yeah... come here..." Twisting and shuffling, Jess reached up and pulled her wife's mouth down to her own. Their lips met in an open kiss and a shared suppressed groan. That heat had lit in both their bellies, the one that always ignited on contact. Jess gripped Callie's shoulders and tried to pull her closer. They ended up crowding back towards the toilet and Callie put a hand up on the wall as their mouths slid and saliva started spilling out. Jess smeared it, kissing across Callie's cheek to her ear and giving it a bite. Callie let out a huff and squeezed Jess's hip.

Jess spoke into her ear, "God, you wouldn't believe... I've been so horny since we got on this plane... you've been so close, and your smell..." Jess took a deep whiff, smelling the honeysuckle perfume and sweet conditioner of her wife. It was mouthwatering.

Callie laughed quietly and reached down to grab Jess's ass. "Well, let's do something about it, then."

"Mmmmm, please..." The two went back to kissing and Jess tongued the bitter taste of coffee while they shuffled till Jess was against the sink. Their hands met at Jess's button and they shared a laugh while Jess fumbled the zipper down and then started shimmying her tight jeans to her thighs. Jess could feel Callie's arousal against her hip, precum just starting to spot through her long skirt.

Jess huffed as Callie's long fingers found the front of her and then slid to caress inside her folds.

"Ooh, baby, you're so wet. And all for me? I'm a very lucky woman indeed," Callie smiled against Jess's neck. Jess huffed a laugh that turned into a whine when Callie's grin turned into a wet kiss.

After years of hot sex, Callie knew just how to do it, and Jess was soon bucking her hips against her new wife's deft fingers as they slipped up and down her vulva, making passed against her entrance before returning to fiddle her clit. Jess bit her lip and gripped Callie, one hand fisting Callie's sweater and the other digging into the soft skin of her bare side. Callie enjoyed the sensations of her wife's full cunt, every once in a while groping the whole thing to feel Jess's thick lips smooshing in her hand.

Callie took a pause from sucking her wife's neck to bite and tongue her ear, before whispering, "What do you think, a little all the way in the airplane bathroom?"

Jess was sopping wet, her slickness matting her curls and smearing on her thighs.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she breathed eagerly, "Let's do that."

Callie let out an anticipating sound and the two women did another shuffle, turning Jess so that the plastic counter of the sink dug into her front instead of her back.

Callie spent a moment kissing her wife's neck and fondling her breasts through her t-shirt and then sliding up under her bra to pull Jess's nipples. Playing with her wife's breasts always made her feel like a girl finally fulfilling the fantasy of groping another woman's chest, no matter how often she did it.

Jess let out little "mm"'s and "ahh"'s till her wife had had her fill. Then, Callie reached up under her own long skirt to pull her panties down. Her dick was leaking and flushed pink, full and desiring as the rest of her body, now lightly pink as well with the excitement. Jess was on birth control for now, although they'd been talking about having kids together with the classic giddiness of newly weds. Although it wasn't quite time, there was something erotic about the fantasy of trying on the honeymoon.

With a shared groan, Callie lined herself up with Jess and lightly pushed past her lips and hair to prod against her entrance. The feeling of touching each other so intimately was another one that never got old.

Jess was so wet and aroused from all the previous activity (and general horniness) that it didn't take much to push past the initial resistance into her hot heat.

As if just realizing their public location, Jess let out a bit-off moan.

The angle wasn't the easiest, but having her wife's enormous clit pushing into her was driving Jess to new levels regardless.

Callie let out a sound as she slid into her incredibly sexy wife's velvet. She easily began steady thrusting movements, their shared cum lubricating the way.

Jess began letting out more sounds and put an arm to the wall. The angle made her tighter, although Callie wasn't able to go in as deeply. As she breathed a little faster she caught more stale whiffs of the bathroom, characteristic airplane and a very faint urine.

Callie nuzzled her wife's neck and leaned in to smell her coconutty hair and feel her soft curls against her face.

She increased the speed a bit, nudging her hips into her wife braced against the sink.

Callie huffed, "Ah, baby, you feel so good."

"Deeper, Callie, I want you deeper," Jess panted.

"Mm, I know baby, I know... maybe..." Callie trailed off.

Jess turned over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow with a mischievous smile on her already fucked out expression. "The toilet?"

Callie grinned and pulled out. She backed up and lifted her skirt and Jess eagerly pulled her pants down to her ankles to giver more room. Bracing again and with Callie's hands on her waist, Jess spread her legs and lowered onto her lap, leading Callie's stiff and now extra wet prick to her swollen and excited hole.

She sat down with one movement and groaned at the fullness. They were both pleasured by the close contact, the heat and softness of the other's whole body so encompassing. Callie began lifting up as Jess rolled down, creating what soon became a frantic rhythm of not so quiet squelching and moans. Sweat started sticking their shirts between them.

Just then, they heard voices from beyond the tiny bathroom door.

"It's like jee golly, if you're not going to eat the pretzels just don't take them!"

"And then if they do eat them they just leave the wrappers everywhere, like we don't come around with full service trash bags at the end."

"The things people do on airplanes!"

Both women froze at the sound of voices, but as the flight attendant's complaints went on with the vague noises of cabinets and ice, Jess couldn't help it and started grinding down where she had ended up seated all the way down on Callie's dick. She was so deep, pressing up against her insides with their thighs meeting.

Callie decided to give some assistance and thrust up in short humps as her wife leaned back and ground herself down. The angle was rubbing against her g-spot and the beginning of trembles let her wife know what was coming.

Quickly Callie put her hand over Jess's mouth and Jess squeaked and whined, moving more vigorously. Soon, she was shaking and moaning behind Callie's hand, gushing more juices on her wife's cock and thighs as she slammed her hips down over and over, and then pressed down as hard as she could, rocking back and forth on her wife while she rode out her extended orgasm.

Wheels and bottles clattering indicated the attendants were leaving for a round as Jess breathed hard, body still vibrating.

Callie mouthed against her neck and Jess let out another low moan.

Quietly, Callie asked, "Good one, huh?"

Jess let out a faint laugh and nodded, "Uh, huh. You want some of what I just had?"

"You up for it?" Callie returned.

To make her point, Jess adjusted her stance and lifted up to glide back down. The feeling on her sensitive insides was exquisite.

"Nhhhhhhhh."

Jess spent a few more turns, lifting up as high as she could then sliding her wife's cock back into her.

"Okay baby, do you worst."

Callie laughed, just a little raggedly. "You sure?"

Jess leaned back to smile with cum goofy easiness. "Oh yeah."

With the go ahead, Callie steadied her delicate hands on Jess's waist and ass, savoring the sweaty fullness of it. Jess started a quicker pace up and down and Callie lifted her slim hips to meet her, fucking up into her wife's cunt with a new selfishness.

It didn't take long until her movements became more erratic, until she tightened her hands on her wife and started a low whine, releasing into Jess.

Jess shuddered, swirling her hips at maximum penetration while Callie did that wifely thing.

Eventually, they slowed, breathing heavily and letting their tensed muscles relax. Enjoying the afterglow.

Callie wrapped her arms around Jess in a more proper embrace.

"Jessica Cunningham, I am in love with you."

"Callie Cunningham, I am so fucking in love with you."

Smiling, they tilted their heads for a sideways kiss, lips as soft as affection.

"If I'm going to be fucking you forever, I'm glad it's this good."

Callie laughed, "Like you would have agreed to forever if it hadn't been this good."

Muffled from the outside, a voice on the PA said, "Captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. Please return to your seats and place your trays in the upright position."

The newly married couple sighed, and Jess lifted her tight cunt up off of her wife. They both got to work using the stiff airplane toilet paper to wipe away as best they could the gratuitous smears of cum before adjusting their clothes and making a pink-faced, giggling return to their seats.

It was a good start to a moon full of honey.