Honey's Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers

"You seem to be having fun," I chuckled as she pumped us up and down.

"This is amazing, before the change I struggled to do twenty pushups in a row, let alone however many this is." She continued her machine like pushups as I made out with her for a couple of minutes. My lips were a little sore, when she finally set us down onto the bottom of the tub. As her weight settled on top of me, her semi erect length pressed into my stomach.

I wonder what that would feel like inside me. I grew a little slicker at the thought and undulated beneath her trying to get my first look at it.

Brie pulled me tight to her, preventing me from seeing it as she nibbled along my neck.

"No fair," I whined. "You've already seen all of my naughty bits why won't you let me see yours?"

"You're not ready yet."

"I really think I am," I said as I pumped my hips squishing her length between us. She groaned into my ear and I couldn't stop my smirk from growing.

"But maybe I'm not," she whispered, her voice small and frightened.

A warmth that had nothing to do with lust burst inside me, filling me with a bonfire of affection. Her vulnerability cooled my ardor, and made me love her even more, which made no sense, but hey, emotions don't have to. My hands traced the smooth, firm curves of her back, enjoying their contours as I carefully considered my words, understanding the need to be gentle.

"You're safe with me, and I know I'm safe with you. Once you figure that out let me know, until then I'll lay off the teasing." I wriggled out from under her, unable to resist dragging my fingers up her back. "I'll try to lay off the teasing." I crossed my as I stepped over the rim of the tub. "No promises." She reached up and grabbed my wrist before I could fully get out the tub.

"Thank you." She paused in consideration before speaking again. "Would you mind if I cut your hair?"

"...Huh?" Confused, I turned to the mirror and took in my appearance. My breasts were the first thing that caught my attention, their perky weight and prominent nipples drawing my eye as they hung there, seemingly immune to gravity. My wings were the second thing I noticed as they fluttered behind me and sending my hair swirling, hair which was a great deal straighter, blacker, and longer than it had been yesterday. It was also very much in disarray, the remarkable amount of growth leaving my hairdo looking like someone had tried to cut it with a weedwacker. Under the mop disguising itself as hair, my features were familiar but subtly shifted. I couldn't pinpoint the reason I looked different, maybe it was the cut of my jaw or the shape of the nose, but I looked how I imagined my sister would look. My lips were the only thing I could point to and say was different, the lips being much fuller than I remembered. My tongue darted around my suddenly dry lips and I recalled how I had pacified Brie with my saliva. I opened my mouth to wet my lips. As it swirled around I noticed something strange and gripped the wet muscle, pulling it out to get a better look. It kept coming and coming. Amazed at the eight inch snake hiding inside my mouth, I met Brie's stare in the mirror.

"That's so fucking hot," she muttered to herself. My tongue slithered back in my mouth as I remembered Brie's question.

"Yeah, you can cut my hair. I mean, unless you think the electrocuted mad scientist look is in? I think it looks pretty good on me. There might be something too this whole 'thunderstruck' style I've got going on." I winked and gave her some finger guns. Brie, being an avid AC/DC fan and underappreciator of puns, groaned at my, admittedly dauntingly brilliant, wordplay. Laughing, I was glad the lingering tension of Brie's vulnerability broke and the bathrooms mood shifted.

"Uhhh, could you toss me my pants?" Chuckling, I did as she asked. After she was fully dressed Brie wandered around the bathroom gathering up a comb and some scissors. My wings twitched as the unspent energy from arousal flooded my system, my fingers tapping out a machinegun rhythm on my leg. Brie tried to get me to settle down on the toilet but I couldn't sit still, fidgeting like a two year old on the seat. My hair trickled through my fingers in a dark wave, as it resisted my attempt to tame it. Brie swatted me with the comb before running it through my hair, ripping through knots and flattening frizz. Wincing at the jabs of pain the tugs on my hair sent, my knee bounced up and down, seeking an outlet for the energy coursing through me.

"You're so jittery, settle down or it'll look like I had an epileptic fit and attacked you with a pair of shears," she said as she swatted me with the comb again, this time on the top of my head.

"I can't. It's like I've pounded a case of redbulls with a chocolate malt chaser. Damn, now I want chocolate malts. I wonder if that place on the corner is still open, they had the tastiest malts but last I heard they weren't doing so well. Why do the great mom and pop stores always struggle while the McDonald's seem to proliferate-"

"Shhhhh," she said as she laid a finger across my lips. I couldn't stop myself from licking it or the giggle that followed. Her brush started to smooth out my frizzy hair, the dark fibers falling neatly into place under the tines. I started to panic a little at my lack of control, I couldn't corral my thoughts as they spun out of control.

"Brie... Help me," I begged, my words at odds with my uncontrollably bubbly tone, similar to what would come out of a stereotypical cheerleader from an eighties sitcom. Quickly reading my unease, she came to my rescue.

"Calm down, everything will be fine. You will sit patient and content until I finish cutting your hair," she said with the odd reverberation in her voice that caused my brain to tingle.

Drawing my head into the crook of her neck, she bathed me in her controlling pheromones, swaddling my manic mood back into line. Burying my nose deeper into her neck I gladly accepted her commands over my thoughts. My quads relaxed as my feet fell firmly onto the floor, my wings folded flat against my back, remarkably compact for the size of their unfurled length. It felt like someone had injected my veins with warm jello, as a lethargy stole across my appendages.

"Thank you. I don't quite have a complete handle on the new systems yet."

Lounging in the seat, I relaxed under her hands as she finished getting my hair to lie flat in uneven layers.

"I don't think I've told you about the time I discovered that sprites lived in the chemistry room. This happened back the fourth week of school, during the titration block of my chemistry lab. They had told us to keep our drawers locked, I used to think it was to keep my fellow lab goers from stealing or breaking my equipment. Turns out that there was an additional reason, besides the aforementioned ones. I was running behind on a lab and I was thinking about some side research I was working on in another class. Research into a certain potion that was the precursor to the one responsible for everything that happened today. Anyway, I was distracted and wasn't able to finish in time so I forgot to put my lock on, as will shortly become evident. I came in the next day to finish up the lab and noticed that my drawer was unlocked. Struck by a moment of panic, I had visions of broken glassware and fees I couldn't afford. Fortunately for me the glassware was fine, unfortunately for me, I had an unwelcome squatter on a ceramic platter having a pleasant drug induced nap. Which I interrupted with a, perfectly reasonable, surprised screech. The six inch tall, blueish winged person echoed my scream, startling me away from the drawer. Taking a step back, I tripped over a stool, falling ass over teakettle onto the floor. He... She... I'm still not exactly sure which is appropriate... Or even if they have genders. Regardless, here I am sprawled out on the floor looking up and its little head pokes over the edge of the drawer, bloodshot eyes blinking away the sleep. After the surprise wore off as my scientific mind went to work, trying to figure out just what the thing was. In my quick look I had glimpsed a humanoid shape clad in a knee high toga thing that looked stacked rows of scales or leaves. I wondered if they were clothing or a naturally occuring form of protection. The blinking eyes and nose disappeared for a moment before the whole head, along with arms and shoulders, flopped their way over the edge of the drawer. It grumbled an indecipherable phrase, in an oddly deep tone for its diminutive size, and flicked an arm my way. An invisible spark shot from its hand, too fast for my eyes, only traceable by the shimmering ozone trail it left in its wake. The bolt of something hit my shoes, encasing them in a cerulean haze. The haze pulled me across the floor as they levitated my feet towards the ceiling. I attempted to grab a counter or something during my slow ascent but couldn't manage to find any purchase as the cloud, molasses slow, attached my feet to the plain office ceiling tiles. My brain short circuited as all the blood rushed to my head. By the time I had gotten my head on proverbially straight and literally upside down, I'd decided to reason with the small being that was nowhere to be seen. Growing slightly worried that what I had mistaken as a harmless prank might be slightly more nefarious. I, carefully, very very carefully, fished my phone out of my pocket to call my advisor, Dr. Krankowsky. Thankfully, he picked up right away and I explained the situation to him... It took him three whole minutes to stop laughing. I listened, a mite bit peeved I might add, as he told me that the thing was a sprite and the spell should wear off shortly. He hung up, after a very helpful and necessary reminder to lock my drawer, and I was again left all alone on the ceiling, twiddling my thumbs. After fifteen-ish minutes and one massive headache later, my feet detached from the ceiling and I slowly floated to the ground. It was actually pretty cool being weightless, although it did cause some slight intestinal discomfort. Once the urge to vomit passed, and I had washed the taste out of my mouth with some water, I recalled my initial reason for coming to the lab in the first place. The worst part of the whole thing was that the pesky sprite had eaten all of my prepped materials so I had to restart and do the entire lab over. Took me two hours before I was done. Although, I did meet the sprite at a later date when it wasn't so.... inebriated. It was actually quite charming and helpful, with an unfortunate penchant for practical jokes. And... There. All done."

I had been lost in her words as her hands and comb stroked and pulled, punctuated with the odd click clack of the scissors sending another small tuft floating towards the floor. My reflection showed a much tamed mane that fell in orderly waves to my chin while my bangs swept across my left eye partially obscuring it.

Damn, I look pretty fucking-

"Hot. If I do say so myself," Brie finished for me. She swooped in for a quick kiss, her lip parting mine as her tongue swirled around my mouth, delivering me another hit of her taste, a sweet drug I was growing to enjoy a little too much.

"I could taste you forever and never grow bored," I breathed out unthinking. Embarrassed, my hand flew to my mouth to stifle any further thoughts from slipping out as I blushed.

"You're too sweet. Let's go get some food, you're getting hungry."

"No I'm not-" My stomach rumbling turned my words into lies. "That's a little freaky. I know you told me, but seeing it in action is still..." I drifted off, at a loss for words.

"Don't worry about it. We'll find our equilibrium, just give it a little time."

Brie escorted me to the kitchen where I set about making us some sandwiches from some leftover grilled chicken while she cleaned us some apples. I sat down and started eating my sandwich when a strange unease settled over me. The food tasted fine but I squirmed in my seat while Brie smiled at me, nearly laughing in amusement at my unease. I could feel myself growing angry when she ripped off a piece of her sandwich in front of me, her elbow held high, like an anglerfish dangling its bait. Without consideration I snapped up the food and it gained complexity, fulfilling me in a way it hadn't before. She smirked at me and held up another piece after I had finished swallowing and I couldn't stop an echoing smile from filling my own face. She continued this way until the sandwich was finished. Her plate looked a little sad and empty after we were done, while my plate still had a sandwich with a single bite missing. Deciding to get a little playful, I picked up my lunch and sniffed it experimentally before waving it under her nose.

That was a mistake...ish. I mean, maybe a little. I certainly hadn't expected her to grab my hand in an bear trap esque grip, immobilizing me before devouring the entire sandwich in a couple bites. I definitely didn't expect her to lick each and everyone of my fingers, giving each a quick kiss before moving on to the next. And, I mean, the warmth that settled into my flesh and core wasn't exactly unpleasant. I'm also sure that she had no idea the responses she was eliciting.

Brie locked eyes with me as her tongue traced a circle around my pointer finger.

Reasonably sure?

She blew on the finger, evaporating her saliva and rippling goosebumps across my flesh.

Slightly uncertain?

Her eyes smoldered as she sucked on my thumb.

That saucy minx!

"Alright, I yield. I yield, you win. I should've known better than to challenge you like that. You're always so, damned competitive," I glowered at her, still aroused by her... sampling of me.

"You really shouldn't've. But I so love it when you do."

Pulling on my hand experimentally showed no movement, no effort even, on her part to even resist the move.

"Just how strong are you?"

"I haven't really had time to quantify it," she said dryly.

"That's not... I meant that you seem to be pretty damn strong now," I said flustered.

"I understood. I just like the way you look when you get peeved. I also like the way you look when you get horny, hungry, mischievous, frightened, nervous, silly-" she said ticking her fingers up on her free hand.

"Are you going to stop soon?"

"Nope. Angry, sleepy, content, tickled pink..." she trailed off as an odd gleam caught in her eye.

"No. No no no no no," I said, backing as far away from her as my caught hand would allow.

"Come on. It's one of the many things I love about you, and I think that, although you're loathe to admit it. You like it a little too." She gave me a pointed look and I cowed a little and my cheeks grew a little rosey, not denying it.

"Tell you what. I'll arm wrestle you for it. We're both a little curious about how strong I am so let's find out together. If I win I get to pin you down and have my way with you."

"You know I won't be able to hold still."

"I don't think I'll have a problem holding you in place, I just want to ensure that you won't be resentful and sulk afterwards."

"I'm not a child."

"I can see that," she said pointedly looking at my breasts. I frowned as I considered my options, crossing my arms to guard against her stare. Annoyed at her methods but interested to see how strong she was, I decided to humor her.

Besides one of us isn't afraid to cheat during our games, I thought with a sly grin.

"What do I get if I win?" I asked.

"I'll go to the pool with you whenever you want this summer."

"Ohhhhhh. You've got yourself a deal. Let's do this." Brie dislike swimming due to a near drowning incident in her youth, while it was the one physical arena in which I showed any competency.

Locking hands with Brie, I eyed her across the table, her calm face making me slightly concerned.

"Okay. Three... Two... Go!" I said, starting on two.

Her arm was like struggling against a brick wall. If a brick wall was made of solid steel with a couple mac trucks propping it up. My face squished up in effort, my carapace creaking under the strain as I rose from my seat, trying to get a better angle for just a bit more leverage. I gave up any pretense of fair competition as I brought my second arm into the fray, leaning my whole body into it. She was unmoving, and even had the gall to yawn, her eyes lighting up with laughter.

"Oh. Have we started?"

I sat down and stopped pushing against the unending strength of my robotic girlfriend.

Brute strength isn't getting me anywhere. I need to shift strategies, change the game. But how...?

"Give up yet?" she asked as she started to slowly increment her arm downward, forcing the back of my hand toward the top of the table. It was a little intimidating, the lack of effort she showed in overpowering me.

If strength doesn't work how bout some trickery?

Snaking my foot between her legs, I ran my toes along the seam of her crotch, teasing her nascent manhood. Stiffening in surprise she relaxed her arm just enough that I was able to make some headway. I was about thirty degrees in the black before she snapped back to attention her eyes focused on me and burning in a manner I couldn't recognize.

"Oh you are in trouble."

Uh oh.

My arm was wrenched with almost blinding speed to the table top before lightly kissing its wooden surface. Instantaneously, or near enough to it, Brie slid around the table and used our grasped hands to pirouette around me before scooping me up into a princess carry. Her hand under my knees goosed my joint and I bucked in her grasp but she easily kept her hold on me as she marched us down the hall.

"Brie, we can discuss this like two rational people, it doesn't need to come to this," I said as I only half tried to convince her to stop what she's doing.

She paused as we got the edge of the bed.

"Informed consent time Stephen. This is your last chance to say no and have me take you seriously. Otherwise, I'm gonna assume it's you playing or pushing my buttons." The silence hung heavy in the air and I buried my face against her neck.

"I trust you," I mumbled, my voice mostly eaten by her flesh.

"And I love you for that." She kissed my forehead tenderly and the arousal that had been building in my gut unspooled across my body, sending shivers in its wake. I tightened my arms around her possessively and gave the crook of her neck a peck and a slight nibble. She sighed and I could feel her arousal trigger her pheromones, her body expunging a savory sweet cloud of pheromones to bathe in, igniting my arousal like a flame to a wick.

"As sweet as this is, I still won the competition, and I have every intention of claiming my prize," she said throatily. Then she had the gall, the unmitigated nerve, to dump me onto the bed. Unfortunately, I rewarded her with a high pitch squeak as I bounced onto the mattress. The short drop had my adrenaline racing as Brie jumped on top of me. Wasting no time, she started pinching my sides and teasing my stomach with tickles while also distracting me with quick kisses. Uncontrollable laughter rang out into the room. Her clever hands had me practically senseless as she crawled over me, using her backside to pin my hips to the bed to keep me from wiggling out of her tickles. I was almost deliriously out of breath when she gave me a short break to caress the swell of my breast. A light breeze tickling my downstairs made me realize that her other hand had not been idle, having deftly deprived me of both my shorts and underwear without my noticing. Her touches languished over tender areas while letting one hand lie idle, warming my sex, driving me wild with gentle pressure on top of my feverish flesh.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers
1...345678