The making of Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a long whimper, he pushed his thumb into my asshole, one knuckle, then two. It was too much! I wailed, spasms in my vagina, I gripped his cock with my tight pussy, allowing the waves of electricity to vibrate through me. At the same time I could feel waves of cum erupting once more, but inside my pussy this time.

He eased his thrusts to a slow and gentle motion. I collapsed onto my chest with my ass still in the air. Then he let me slide off his pole, and crumple to bed. Panting, from the exertion and the waves of pleasure still rippling through me. I turned to him, as he collapsed on the bed next to me.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," he said.

"I had no idea," I replied.

"You're such a tease, always bouncing around the house in your yoga gear. Wearing no bra under your t-shirts in the mornings" he complained.

"I wasn't teasing. I was just comfortable," I assured him. "Have you been checking me out?"

"And my buddies," he responded.

Blushing again, I just looked at him wide eyed. "Yeah right. You're always teasing me," I chided. There was that grin again. Oh gosh, is he telling the truth? They've been checking me out?

Still panting slightly, I sighed "That was pretty amazing. Thank you".

"Believe me, it was my pleasure" he sighed back. "You are so hot Honey. Your ass drives me crazy and that pussy, it's so tight."

"Well, it was just this once you know, I have a boyfriend."

"We'll see" he said as he got up and left the room, with one last slap on my ass.


12