Hong Kong Story 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tighter than her cousin," Wayne grunted.

"Won't be by the time we send her home," Buck assured him, and me. "Hey, you suck cock right?"

I gave a little nod. I had once, but didn't like it.

"Go on then," Buck said, pushing my head to his cock. It was half-hard and caked in gunk. My gunk. I held my breath and put it in my mouth. Buck didn't mind that I didn't know what to do, he gripped my hair and moved himself in and out.

The positioning was awkward for me, so they dropped me to the carpet on my side. Wayne kept doing it from behind me, reaching around to put his hands between my legs. Buck got harder and harder as he spent more time in my mouth. I had to do my own sucking in that position, but at least the taste of my gunk wasn't as bad as the mustiness of my boyfriend's penis back when we did it.

"Shit, this girl feels good," Wayne to Buck.

"Time to let me back in. You need to keep it together for Megan."

"Okay, give me a couple of minutes solo," Wayne puffed.

Wayne picked me up to my hands and knees, and I fell to my elbows. Buck watched from the sofa, holding his erection as Wayne went deliberately slowly deep inside then out. When it was slow like this...could I say I liked it? I felt so ashamed to be fucked like a dog, but the angle that he did it, ooh, I found myself breathing oddly.

"Aah!" Wayne grunted and I felt it again. The spasms and the spurt.

"Oh god, you're right," Wayne panted, talking to Buck. "She is so soft and warm. Difficult to pull out. So nice to cum in, this girl."

"She is, right?" Buck agreed. "But Megan's going to kill you if you don't get hard for her when she's back. She'll know."

Wayne slowly pulled back and out of me. I looked down between my legs. A trail of white hung there. Oh my goodness, I'm pregnant. The first time I had sex, I'm pregnant.

"So, who is the father going to be?" Buck laughed.

"Gotta be yours, buddy, they had a head start."

Looking down between my legs, I saw Buck shuffle in behind me again. He was ready, and I was soaked and slippery from sperm.

"Ah!" I grunted as he struck in. Buck was so much bigger than Wayne, I could feel how much further it went in.

"Take a video," he told Wayne. For the longest time Wayne directed our sex, telling us what to do, which way to move, which position for Buck to fuck me. I was tired. Exhausted. I was numb emotionally and physically. When Buck finally came in me again and Wayne had finished taking shots of me, legs open, raw and leaking, I crawled onto the sofa face-down and shut my eyes. My pussy was gurgling air and gunk out onto the sofa but I was too tired to clean up.

Overwhelmed, I fell asleep.

I woke to gentle fingers running over my bare back and backside. It felt nice. I opened my eyes but no one noticed, so I closed them quickly to take stock. It was late afternoon. I was naked. I had sperm in me. My cousin Megan was across on the single sofa sitting on her boyfriend Wayne. They were naked, watching TV. I could feel Buck's nudity pressed against me as I lay on the sofa. I shuddered at the thought of having a baby. Rather than look like a kid in front of my cousin, I'd let myself get pregnant. You could write a book about the stupidity of it.

"Your cousin's body is pretty good," I heard Wayne tell Megan. "Did you look that good when you were fifteen?"

"You think she's fifteen?" Megan laughed.

"That's what Buck said," Wayne defended.

"No I didn't!" Bucks voice protested behind me. I suspected he had, actually.

"She's only three years younger," Megan said.

"How old are you?" Buck checked.

"Twenty-one! She's eighteen."

"Okay, even so," Wayne said, "She's a hot young thing. Maybe even hotter than you, baby."

Megan wasn't reacting to the tease.

"Did you know she was like this?" Wayne continued.

"No," Megan admitted. "Three years is a big difference when you're young. She's always been a kid."

"Not a kid now," Wayne said. "You had no idea she fucks like she does? Give you a run for your money."

"No. First time I've seen her in a year. More than a year. Wasn't like this back then."

"What do you think? I'll get a group of guys over, have a party on her? She might like it."

"It's too much," Megan frowned. "She's too young."

"You were only eighteen at Shank's beach house that time. How many was it, at least five? And me. You weren't too young, you loved it."

"Most girls don't."

"Ask her. She might be interested."

"You just want a chance to fuck her," Megan laughed.

"No, I don't," Wayne protested.

"If you wanna fuck her, just do it."

"Huh?"

"Just do it. I'm not going to stop you, your cousins have fucked me."

"Really?"

"But if you do, I get Buck."

"Pfft," Wayne scoffed. "He's a terrible fuck."

"Yeah? Well, I'll find out, won't I?"

I could sense Buck's cock twitch at the thought of having my cousin. Tired of lying in the same spot, I rolled over to my back, playing half awake. Buck ran his hands over my breasts in a gentle, intimate way. If it was always like that, I didn't mind to be naked with boys.

"You better stop bruising her like that," Megan told Buck. "Those hickeys are deep. They can do serious damage, you know. And what if her mom sees? Look at her neck."

Not just my mom. What would I possibly tell my boyfriend? Though, if I was pregnant, there wouldn't be a boyfriend anymore, anyway.

"You don't mind if I shave her, though?" Buck asked, pulling on my pubic hair.

"She doesn't even have much," Wayne chipped in.

"Be nice to have it bare, though, like yours," he looked at Megan. Megan opened her legs and ran a finger over her smooth slit.

"I like it being clean. But most girls think it's slutty, so don't have too high an expectation of her."

I opened my eyes to see Buck looking down at me. He reached up and held my bare breast.

"Good sleep?"

I nodded. I needed it to relieve the stress of my unexpected penetration. "How long's it been?"

"Almost two hours."

"Hmm. I need the bathroom."

I got up and shuffled, it stung between my legs. Buck laughed at me struggling to walk.

"Seems she is actually human. Doesn't have an indestructible cunt after all."

"You're too big," I groaned at him.

"You didn't say that when you were being fucked, had plenty of room for it back then."

"Help me walk," I begged. Buck got up and held my arm, helping me slowly make my way to the bathroom, the one with a toilet, bath and shower. He stayed to watch me, which was another embarrassing first. Oh, the pee stung when it came out. Buck helped me wet some tissue to wipe all the crusty, dried sperm and vaginal juice from my labia and thighs.

"Get in the shower," he suggested, putting the hose low to keep our hair dry. Buck used his hands to soap me all over, running his finger through my slit and washing all his saliva from my breasts.

"I'm sorry about these bruises. Are you going to get in trouble back home?"

"My boyfriend."

"Oh. He won't like it for sure."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, back home."

"Oh. You're not here long?"

"No."

Buck didn't explain, and I didn't ask. What was the point?

"Is she pretty?"

"Not like you. Or your cousin."

"Megan's always been the most beautiful girl in her year. Ever since I was little."

"You, too, right?"

"Not like her."

"Your body, though. Anyone that saw you two naked might say you're the best cousin."

"You're being nice," I blushed.

Buck held me tight and we kissed. He went to turn me around and fuck me but I asked if he could let me recover a bit. Instead I was put on my knees, and spermed in my mouth. I dared not spit it out, well aware that guys expect girls to swallow. The taste was okay, at least.

"Unbelievable how gorgeous you are naked," he groaned as I stood up. "There's just one thing."

Buck found a razor. I was scared, but he was careful, taking every piece of pubic hair from me, not even leaving stubble.

"Now you're the whole package," he grinned, drying us off and leading me out to show off his barbership. With all the hickeys and being hairless, even if the photos Wayne took of us posing for Buck's phone got onto the internet, my boyfriend would never recognize me.

"Here's the gash you wanted," he messaged as he sent some of the photos to friends, ones of me with my legs spread wide. It was all so new to me. Nothing like this had ever happened. I have to admit to feeling pride at how attracted those boys were to my body, how much they wanted to fuck me. I'd never properly tested my appeal sexually, not like that. The replies to Buck's message lit up. More, they wanted more. And they wanted to fuck me.

"Here's me doing it for you," he messaged, sending a snip of our sex, an obscene part where I was face-in-the-carpet getting brutally humped from behind like a pig.

It was fun, in a roller-coaster sort of way. Thrilling and new. I didn't for a minute think I could live like that, but it felt like I was checking a box on my experience list. Long weekend away spent being a slut? Check. I never thought that box would ever be filled. I could never have instigated doing what I was doing.

We cooked dinner, which was more than I thought four naked people would have the tolerance to do. Steak smoke filled the kitchen, we opened the sliding doors to the back balcony. It was cool enough to need the burner heaters out there.

"Got to have high heat for meat," Wayne told me, gripping my ass whenever Megan or Buck weren't able to see. Buck did the salad, which impressed me, I cut the bread. Megan moved around naked, setting the balcony table. I sighed. She really was stunning.

"Could I really compare to that?" I asked Buck.

"Now that your cunt's shaved, absolutely. You two's tits both stand up perfect, but your nipples point up. I like that."

The apartment balconies were not private at all, I wondered why Megan was so comfortable having us out the back undressed. Surely they would tell her parents? I guess at twenty-one you can't get 'in trouble'. Even so, it must be embarrassing. We ate, we drank the wine. Thankfully the heaters on both sides were hot and the balcony protected from the wind; even though we were naked, I was sweating. I needed a small towel to pat dry.

"Hey," Wayne said to me across the table. "Do you want to have a party?"

"What sort of party?"

"A party on you?"

"On me? What's that?"

"I get a group of guys come round, they have a party on you."

"I still don't get it."

"They fuck the shit out of you," Megan chimed in with an acerbic tone. "Half a dozen of his buddies come over and fuck the shit out of you. All at the same time."

I didn't know what to say.

"Don't say it as if it's a bad thing," Wayne chided her. "You fucking love it. Give her a chance, she might too."

"I'm weird," Megan admitted. "No normal girl would allow it to happen to her more than once."

"Yeah, but even the girls who did it once-off, it's something to tell their grandkids about, right? You'll love it like Megan does," he said to me. "All those guys in every bit of you for hours. It's the psychedelic sex trip of a lifetime."

I looked at Buck sitting next to me. He didn't look very happy with the idea.

"Can't I just fuck you guys?" I said.

"See!" Megan said. "Not everyone's weird like you."

"Or you!"

Megan didn't protest, then looked at me. "Baby, you don't have to do anything with anyone you don't want to."

Hadn't I already? Getting pregnant would be an 'anything' that I didn't want. We finished eating then messed around for a time on the balcony. I could see people from the apartments around looking in on us from their windows, but Megan only shrugged.

"Don't know those families at all. It's a completely different tower."

We got drunk playing dares on Mario Party on the Switch. When Buck took me to bed I was numb from the stinging of my previous fucking, and I was drunk enough to let him get me pregnant all over again. He lasted what seemed like forever. I told him it felt best when it was dirty from behind like farm animals would do, and he was more than happy to slam me into the pillow, grunting. We could hear Megan being fucked in the other room, too. It was an amazing night; for the first time in my life I slept overnight in bed with a man, full of semen. Despite my afternoon nap, I slept solidly until dawn, wrapped naked in the arms of Buck.

When I went to the bathroom then out to the kitchen in the morning, Wayne was standing at the bench making coffee.

"Ooh, you're a morning person," he smiled.

"I am."

Without any hesitation, he came over and held me and kissed my lips. I was surprised, but I guess I shouldn't have been, he had already cum in me the day before.

"I was hoping you'd be up early." Wayne went to a cupboard and got a small plastic bottle of grape seed oil, pouring it on the tip of his erection, and spreading it down his shaft. He came and turned me to the counter. Greased as it was, his cock slipped easily full length up me.

"That's better," he sighed. "I was hoping to get back up your cunt."

"I don't want Megan to catch us," I said as he started to hump me.

"She won't."

Wayne was slow and sensual in the way he drew in and out of me. There was no rush, it was just us two awake.

"You cunt is so good to fuck," Wayne said happily. "Even better than your cousin."

"Really?"

"She's stretched. You're still tight."

I wondered for how much longer. Wayne pulled me up straight, holding my breast with one hand and putting his other down between my legs.

Bam! What the hell was that? Bam! Electricity jolted up my spine. My clitoris. With cock in my vagina, and my clitoris played, I had hit sensory overload. Each flick of his finger sent me nuts. Wayne picked up on my reaction; having found my hot-button he went at it hard.

"Don't! I'll pee!" I squealed out. I'd never felt so out of control. My legs were jelly. Wayne didn't let up. I grabbed his hand on my breast and made him squeeze harder. I myself grabbed the other one, something I'd never done. He kept at me and at me, he wouldn't let up, his finger played my clitoris like an instrument.

"I'm peeing!" I warned. Wayne carried my weight as I collapsed. Liquid squirt out from between my legs, filling his hand and pouring between his fingers. I was in a sweat, panting. Wayne let me forward to lean my weight on the counter. Then he gripped my hips and fucked. Slammed. Pummeled. My bliss became cloudy, I was on a different planet. Earth could no longer be seen, golden stars surrounded me. Silently, noiselessly, I screamed harder than I ever had.

It only stopped when Wayne could no longer hold back his own excitement. He came in a blaze of energy, driving his pelvis into a frenzy. My vagina belched and burped and gurgled as he smashed it, then oozed as he filled it with semen.

We two staggered to the dining table, each collapsing onto a chair. I sat forward, letting my leakage fall onto the floorboards.

"You...are a great fuck," Wayne panted.

"My body is okay?" I whispered, breathing heavily.

"Yes!" he laughed. "Are you sure you don't want my friends to have a party on you? I think you'd really like it. You'd go off."

I shook my head. "This is enough for me. You two."

"Okay, but you can't let Megan know, though, you know...we did this."

"Mmmm."

I got on my hands and knees to wipe up the mess of our sex from the floor under the chair and over by the counter. I wanted to ask Wayne what it was that sprayed from me, but dared not. Oh, it felt like I'd been naked for days.

After cleaning I picked up my phone. I sighed at all the missed calls from my boyfriend. I called back, using speakerphone and motioning Wayne to shush. He nodded.

"Hi baby."

"Hey, I've been calling you."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"What happened?"

"It's a big apartment. Left it on charge in the kitchen, literally can't hear it ringing in the rest of the house."

"I miss you," he said.

"I miss you too, baby."

"I love you," he told me.

"Really? I love you, too," I said light-heartedly. My vagina belched air, I hoped he couldn't hear.

"So how's your aunt and uncle?"

I put the phone on the counter so I wouldn't lose balance and drop it as Wayne came in and sucked my breasts. I explained the dinner and cooking and Mario Party as Wayne necked me. He whispered in my ear, begging me to tell my boyfriend I'd just gotten pregnant. I signaled him to keep quiet.

My boyfriend told me about his night and his project for school as my ass was fondled and Wayne's tongue rolled around in my mouth.

"What are you going to do today?" my boyfriend asked, on speaker.

"Nude karaoke," Wayne whispered in my ear and flicked at my clitoris. I had to hold back a gasp. Wayne had found my kryptonite.

"Nude karaoke," I mindlessly repeated.

"You're doing what?" my boyfriend asked, not believing he could have heard right.

"Nude karaoke," I repeated, wondering what I was saying, too.

"What the fuck is nude karaoke?" he asked, getting agitated.

"I don't know," I admitted. I pushed Wayne off me and moved around the counter to clear my head from his touch and kisses. "Megan's boyfriend is here. Wayne, what's nude karaoke? Is that name of the place?"

"No!" he laughed. "It's nude karaoke. There a bar we know on Kowloon side that you pay to go to a special room, they don't mind everyone gets undressed."

"Really?" I asked. I'd never heard of such a thing, not unless it was a prostitute place. "Is it for prostitutes?"

"No!" Wayne laughed again. "You just go with friends."

"Undressed?"

Wayne nodded at me as if to say, 'just like you are now'.

"Yep. Pants off."

"Mixed. Boys and girls?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course," he laughed. "No fun if it's not mixed."

"Megan does that?"

"Of course."

"You're not doing that," the voice belted out over the phone.

"Well, I don't know...," I agreed. In public? Undressed singing karaoke?

"I forbid it," my boyfriend yelled. Wayne smiled at the phone, and then shrugged at me.

"You forbid it?" I clarified, the hairs rising on the back of my neck. I didn't think it was a good idea either, but forbid? Who did he think he was to me?

"I forbid it."

"Forbid...?" I repeated.

"No girlfriend of mine will get undressed in front of other men."

I agreed with the sentiment, but I was enraged that he felt the need to decide for me.

"Are you planning to make lots of decisions for me in our life?" I asked grumpily.

"If you go there, to that place, we're done."

I laughed. "And an ultimatum! Wow. What do you think I would decide if it was up to me? Do you think I would seriously go?"

"I don't care. You're not going."

"I don't think we better talk about this anymore. I'm going to switch off for a while."

I pressed the red button, and powered off.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that," I said to Wayne as he moved around the counter to kiss my face and neck.

"It's okay," he assured me.

"Are we really going to nude karaoke?"

"It's a beautiful day for it, cold and windy, no time to be outside," Wayne said. "And if you won't let my buddies have a party on you, can at least let them spend the day looking at you naked."

Oh, a group? Maybe I should do as my boyfriend said and get back dressed again.

"Get off her," Buck said, walking sleepily into the kitchen. Wayne had just greased his penis with grape seed oil again. He had moved me to the kitchen bench and had pushed up inside me from in front.

"Give me a break. I literally just started," Wayne claimed.

Buck looked at me and I nodded. It was sort of true.

"Well, take her over there, I wanna make coffee. And for the last time, she's my screw this weekend. Yours is in her bed, or do you want to swap?"

Wayne picked me up and shuffled us to a dining chair and sat me on his lap.