Honor's Folly Ch. 03

Story Info
Fingers, toys, and dicks conspire against her will.
7k words
4.53
13.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry this chapter was a LONG time in coming. (No pun intended ^_~). It was very difficult to write since the sex is different than anything I had done thus far.

Fair Warning: This chapter contains very light bondage (no pain, only pleasure), masturbation, and fun with a dildo. If none of this appeals to you, then don't continue! On top of everything else, it's self-edited so there will be mistakes!

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember that I LOVE honest feedback and voting!

--~~--

Honoria was tempted to fan herself, but refrained for fear of giving away her thoughts. The memories were making her hot and wet. Instead, she stood up and went to the little fridge behind the bar hoping a bottled water would help cool her rampaging hormones.

At the poker table, the men were placing their bets. Gabriel threw in his chips while keeping an eye on the woman at the bar. He was angry with her: angry she did not readily give her name when she freely stated her name to all three of his poker friends, angry she would flirt with other men while they had an agreement, angry she did not understand she belonged to him. He did not want to be in the room playing an idiotic poker game. All he wanted to do was drag the infernal woman to his room, tie her to the bed...again, and not let her go until she understood she was made specifically for him.

He quelled the strong, primal urge within. It took a Herculean effort to force his attention back to the game. His friends thought it would be fair to make Honor part of the winning pot. Each wanted her for their selfish needs. Gabe would be damned if he let her fall into their hands. He had claimed her, she would be his wife, and damn the rest for thinking otherwise.

The water did not cool her lust. She could feel Gabriel's eyes on her, had a hope he was pissed. Honoria suppressed the little nagging hope. She had run from his bed and she had not laid eyes on him in twenty-four hours. She did it purely for self-preservation. It did not matter how much she hoped he cared for her, the fact remained they had an agreement. Illicit, no strings sex in the evenings as long as her vacation lasted. He was not press for her name, and they would part never to see each other in the future after it was over. It all went up in smoke the moment he started demanding information from her and she started to have feelings from him.

There was a sudden stabbing pain in her heart at the thought of never seeing him again. It was a ludicrous feeling since she had absolutely no idea who he really was. They had not spent their time together chatting and getting to know each other; they had been too busy rolling around in bed. Well...some of the nights rolling around in bed.

Maybe it was because her body was at his mercy. He was a master at making her body sing, her mind go blank, and her senses come alive with just a look. All of which he had proven time and again, even going as far as to torture answers out of her. The man could make ordinary things seem sexual to the extreme.

Honoria could feel her cheeks grow warmer, the blush traveling down to her breasts, making the nipples tighten in awareness. She would never be able to eat strawberries in public again. Not after what he did their second night together. Honor realized her dilemma the morning after their sinfully erotic night with strawberries and syrups.

--~~--

Three days ago...

Gabe had kept her awake till early morning hours; Honor guessed they finally dropped from exhaustion around four. Who knew you could do so much with strawberries? He had taken his time doing all sorts of wicked things with the deliciously sweet fruit, putting them in places they would not normally go, mixing them with her own flavor...making her taste herself mixed with the naturally ripe sweetness. By the time he was done they were both sticky in strawberry juice and two types of syrup.

She had been exhausted, barely able to move a muscle just like the morning after their first night together. Gabe had insisted they needed a shower. Honor could have cared less. She was so satiated all she wanted to do was cuddle and sleep, sticky mess be damned. Unfortunately, or maybe that is fortunately, Gabriel would not listen to her protests. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing more than a feathered pillow, and marched to the bathroom.

The shower in his hotel room was sheer heaven, and still held the power to impress her even though she had taken a shower in it the night before. The ceiling of the shower was at least eight feet high, four feet wide with gold veined marble tiles. There was no showerhead. Instead, the water rained down from the ceiling as if a wayward rain cloud had lost its way. The extravagance of the shower paled in comparison to Gabriel's splendor, an angel whose wings had been clipped.

It was with irritation and a heavy heart when Honoria's internal alarm woke her at six in the morning. Gabriel was so tired he had not even stirred as she left the bed.

There was no denying he was a well-made man. His hair was tousled, and his face relaxed in repose. The whole picture was all too tempting especially since Honor would be going through the morning on very little sleep.

Something inside her turned soft and feminine. The feeling grew into a need to demand from him so much more than he was willing to give. That scared her more than facing her worst fears.

When she left the room fully dressed, she was determined that she would take a step back. She gave him more than just her body. He managed to ravage her mind until thought was impossible. It was only one step away from claiming her heart and soul. That was something she could not allow. Not if she wanted to walk away from her vacation with nothing more than pleasant memories. At this rate, she would be walking away with a broken heart, broken dreams, and bittersweet memories.

Even though Honor's mind and body were in turmoil, she still had the presence of mind to leave Gabriel a message at the front desk, sending her regrets about leaving so early and informing him what time she would be at his suite later.

--~~--

It was eight in the morning, the time Michael insisted they have breakfast. Honoria was barely awake and she hoped having food would help give her enough energy to make it through the meeting. Afterwards, she planned to stumble back to her hotel room and have a long nap sans sexy hard male body pillow.

She blindly stared at her menu, her eyes unable to focus. Setting it aside with a heavy sigh, she decided she would just have waffles, eggs, and orange juice. There was no need to frustrate her fragile sanity by making a complicated affair out of ordering breakfast.

"Are you ready to order?" A young waiter, who seemed just as tired as Honor, looked at her and waited expectantly.

"Ummm...waffles, scrambled eggs, and large orange juice." She mumbled the sentence feebly; surprised the waiter was able to understand.

"You want any type of fruit on your waffles?" He scribbled furiously on his pad.

The question brought Honor's tired yet gutter, driven mind back to Gabriel and the strawberries. In a panic, she was barely able to hold back from screaming "no" at the waiter. Instead, she shook her head in the negative. It was safer than verbal communication.

Michael, unaware of Honor's discomfort, ordered a breakfast fit for a lumberjack and insisted on a bowl of strawberries. After the waiter left with their orders, he smiled at her.

"Strawberries are good for the brain. I guess you could say I have a superstition when it comes to them. Can't go into a meeting or decide on anything major unless I have strawberries for breakfast." That said; he started telling her about the meeting she agreed to translate for.

He was going over the outline of the meeting, what his company was trying to accomplish. Honoria studiously hoped it was something she could bluff her way through because she could not bring her mind to focus on the task at hand. It was firmly entrenched in perverse thoughts.

Her infernal mind kept playing over the events of last night -- the most erotic and exciting night of her life -- over and over again. The wayward thoughts were already causing certain parts of her body to react. She could feel her breasts swell with the memories. Her were nipples begging to be played with.

Most alarming was the tingling sensation that started to become more and more insistent as she fidgeted in her chair. Her distended clit was hitting the seam of her pants in a way that was driving her crazy. She was starting to become wet, and she feared people would be able to see a moist spot on her jeans if she stood up.

Things were slowly getting out of hand. Luckily Michael's attention was firmly on the notes in his hands. He kept talking all the way through her ordeal. Honoria became more distressed when the waiter brought the tray filled with their order. He plopped the bowl of strawberries in the middle of the table with a decisive "thud."

Honor's eyes widened, she could see nothing but the strawberries think of nothing other than the places Gabriel had put them - and sucked them out - the night before. She was breathing hard; her mind firmly entrenched in sexual images, damn strawberries. Her body burned for release, but the object of her desires was nowhere to be found.

Briefly, she looked across the table at Michael. As far as she was concerned, Gabriel never demanded a monogamous fling. Michael definitely had the equipment to ease her ache temporarily. Her mind vehemently rejected the thought.

It was not just the equipment that sated her, it was the way Gabe went about doing it. It was about the way he touched her, the way he licked her, and the way he thrust in a rhythm that was uniquely him. She knew it would have been different with Michael and he would not have been able to satisfy her.

Honoria stood up, bumping the table with her knee. The unexpected pain did little to help her desire; somehow it managed to mix with the sexual throb to make it more demanding. "I have to go to the lady's room!" Without an answer, she turned and nearly ran to the feminine haven.

Luck was with her. There was no one in the room when she entered, and she pleaded with any deity who would listen that no one would enter while she was otherwise occupied. Honor went into the farthest stall, made sure the lock was firmly in place, and undid her pants, pulling her underwear down along with them.

Masturbation never worked before, but she had never been so worked up. She had never felt the heat radiating from her weeping cunt. Her underwear was soaked through; thank god the wetness had not seeped into her jeans.

Images of Gabriel flooded her mind. His intensely blue eyes filled with hunger and lust took up a prominent place in her vivid fantasies. She pulled up her shirt and kneaded her breasts, tweaked her nipples. The sensations raced down her overheated body to her quivering pussy.

Her right hand traveled down her body, over her gently rounded stomach, into the thatch of brown curls. She used her index finger to swirl around her clit before pressing it. Honor's breath hitched at the sensation. If only Gabe's talented and agile tongue could replace her finger.

Honoria spread her legs as far as her restraining pants would allow, then plunged two fingers into her awaiting cunt as far as they would go. Her sob of need echoed in the empty bathroom. At that moment, she wished she had something bigger because her fingers were barely able to assuage her need. She desperately needed Gabriel's cock, hard and pumping into her with brute force. She needed his strength to overtake her, his scandalous words to drown her in pleasure.

Her fingers managed to find the magic button her lover was so adept at locating. She bucked off the bathroom wall with the force of her reaction. Her left hand reached up to the top of the stall, she needed help standing or she would have fallen.

The images of a sensual man with knowing blue eyes and a body as sleek as a jungle cat's spurred her wild, untamed passion. Her fingers furiously pumped in and out of her, making sure to hit her g-spot every time. The thumb was working her clit to add fire to the stimulation.

She could feel the explosion building, the abyss leading to oblivion drawing ever closer. Biting her left arm to stifle her scream of completion, Honoria swore an atomic bomb detonated inside of her. She lost track of time as she slid down the wall of the stall onto the floor, a boneless mass of partially satisfied woman yearning for a blue-eyed devil in the guise of a sinfully illusive angel.

--~~--

Honor's excursion into the bathroom had given her some semblance of control, though she kept her sights firmly on her plate, and did not stray to the strawberries still sitting at the center of the table. If Michael found her actions questionable, he said nothing and she was happy he kept a discreet air about him. Did he know what she did in the bathroom? Did anyone walk in on her?

The thoughts of the possibility only served to threaten her control, so she firmly kept her mind on the meeting. She was immensely happy when they were finally ready to part ways. After a quick farewell and a promise she would be at the business meeting the next day, she ran straight to her hotel and sought refuge in her room.

--~~--

Gabriel read the note four times and was amazed at the audacity of the woman. She snuck out of his bed without his knowledge. That had never happened to him since his high school days. After he learned the art of seduction, practicing his expertise every chance he got, not one woman had left his bed. He had always been the one to leave theirs.

It was unsettling knowing he did not have any control over the woman he intended to marry. Gabe crumpled the note in his hand as he continued on to the lush dinning area of the hotel, anger making his steps swift.

If he had not made a prior engagement with one of his poker friends to meet for lunch, he would have sought out his wayward bride-to-be to drag her back to his bed where she belonged. He was a man used to having a woman always at his disposal.

Gabe's fiery eyes scanned the casino of the hotel, skimming over each woman that came into view. He could have easily propositioned any woman to see to his morning needs, but he knew it would have been empty, like it had been so many times before.

His nighttime sex bunny had -- astonishingly enough -- been able to engage all his senses, shatter his massive control. She was a type of woman he had never encountered, a sexual novice. That fact had only proved to heighten his undying interest in her. She would be easy to mold, to teach what he liked in a bedmate, to constantly crave his touch because she knew the expert touch of no other feminine connoisseur.

Her enthusiasm and willingness to learn was an added bonus. She may not have been skilled, in fact there was a lot for her still to learn, but she was very willing to please him. That, above all else, was what pleased him most...it also puzzled him.

He knew her kind well. Her kind did not hop into bed with just any man because their emotions were firmly attached to the physical act of sex. He stopped at the threshold to the restaurant section of the hotel.

She might have come to him looking for an illicit affair, something to pass her nights while she was enjoying Los Vegas, but things had changed since their first night together. That first night had been fast and heated. Nothing more than two people squelching the lust that flared readily between them. Lately, especially last night, the sex had been meaningful, deeper.

Last night had not been sex; it had been making love. He craved and enjoyed coaxing the sighs, squeals, and screams from her kiss swollen lips. Watching her as he had given her a new experience was something he treasured. It was a novel gift she unknowingly gave him.

Could it be he harbored some deeper emotions for her, something that transcended the blissfully sexual? Gabriel had always expected to find a potential wife he would lust after, constantly want, and never tire of. He never expected to have such tender emotions, something beyond respect and honorability.

Gabriel continued his journey to the restaurant, mentally filing his thoughts and realizations into the back of his mind to be pondered at a later time.

--~~--

Honoria felt refreshed after a three-hour nap. She was in search of Jasper for their lunch and theater date. There was an excited thrill at seeing him again. It was not the desirous thrill she felt with Gabe, but a tame desire to spend time with a good friend. She would not trade Gabe's sexual experience for anything, but there was a lot to be said about a good friendship.

Friendship was something she would never have with Gabe. He was only interested in women as objects for his pleasure and nothing more. Currently she had no problems with his view since she was the one reaping the rewards, but it was also sad there would never be more between them. If only...

Honor shook the "what ifs" out of her head, there was no point dwelling on things that would never happen. She had to appreciate what she had and be happy about it. Great sex, pleasant friendship, and extra money to spend on her vacation, those made her vacation more than she had originally planned. All she ever expected out of her vacation was a bit of fun, relaxation, and an empty wallet when she returned home.

Jasper was patiently waiting outside the restaurant. He looked a little nervous, shuffling from one foot to the other as if he could not keep still. They had only just met yesterday, but he seemed to be behaving oddly. Honor approached him as if he were a cornered wild animal.

"Hi, Jasper," her smile was warm and sunny; the tone of her voice was amiable. "Are you okay? It looks like your having trouble standing still." She winced inwardly, that was too straightforward. Subtlety was never her strong point.

He looked momentarily taken aback, as if she had spoken another language. "No, no, nothing at all. Are you hungry?" In a gallant gesture, he offered his elbow to her.

Honor's stomach took the opportunity to rumble its own answer. Her left hand patted her stomach in an attempt to temporarily appease it. She took his elbow with her right and flashed a sheepish smile. "My neglected stomach says yes." Of course she was hungry, for the past few nights she had been engaging in marathon sex with a man who seemed to have endless stamina.

They ate a hearty lunch, Jasper commented on her exuberant appetite. To which she told him she had been so impressed by the workout facilities at her hotel she could not help but exercise the night away. She hated to lie to such a nice man, but told herself it was close to the truth.

For two hours they sat at the table learning about each other. Jasper was amazed at her aptitude for knowing odd facts. He also appreciated how smart she was. Whenever he steered the conversation towards intellectual topics, she had a ready opinion and substantial arguments to back up her stances. He could hear the chiming of spectral wedding bells.

When it was time to meander to the magic show, they did it arm-in-arm. The magic show, though the tickets were noticeably cheaper than those of a headliner magician, was surprisingly good. They "oohed" and "aaahhed" after every magic trick, they wondered at the mechanics of the illusion they had just witnessed, and they raised their hands to volunteer for a trick, disappointed when they were not picked.

After the show, they slowly walked out, both a little depressed to see the magic end. Honor had stars in her eyes, and Jared still heard the sound of wedding bells.

12