Honour Thy Mother Ch. 14

Story Info
Alex is introduced to the local nightlife.
9.6k words
4.44
6.1k
19

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex absentmindedly touched his choker as he walked towards the brick building which loomed ahead. He hadn't even reached the meters-long queue and already he could hear faint bass. Clubbing had never been for him. Once he had looked up the address from the card his mother had given him, however, even he had recognized the club he was now walking toward. He was supposed to meet someone here but he wondered if Jenna was also going to be here. It was hard to imagine her in a place like this but it would hardly be the biggest surprise she'd had in store for him. The thought of seeing her made him lick his lips. Her morning blowjob felt forever ago.

As Jenna had instructed, he walked past the normal queue towards the VIP entrance. He pulled his shoulders up to his ears to hide his choker as he felt dozens of eyes on him. "Uhm hi," Alex timidly greeted the imposing man at the door towering over him by at least a foot, "Astarte wants to see me." The security guard didn't react beyond quickly scanning him head to toe. "I mean, Astarte is expecting me," Alex corrected himself, remembering how Jenna had phrased it.

"Who?" the guard replied, stone-faced.

"Astarte," Alex repeated, opening his winter coat to grab his wallet from the inside pocket and pull out the card. "Here," he said, holding up the card with a signature he didn't recognize. Alex watched the guard's eyes flick to the card, then his hair, then his collar before recognition flashed across his face.

"Oh, you're that," he said before he caught himself, "Never mind." He eyed Alex with obvious disrespect, some pity, and a hint of disgust. "Hey Greg, be back in a few, got a very special guest here," he shouted at one of the pair of similarly built men acting as a dam holding back the normal queue. Alex shifted uncomfortably from the attention drawn to him. "Come along," he heard the man say and quickly followed him inside.

Following the large man who physically made a path for him through the crowd, Alex turned his head this way and that, struggling to decide what to look at. Past a wardrobe where Alex realized just how out of place his usual outfit of a simple band shirt and jeans was when compared to the outfits the other guests revealed under their jackets, the guard took him through a set of large doors. Behind them, Alex walked into a wall of sound. He felt the music first, then he heard it and finally, his eyes adjusted to the low light and he took in the huge room he had entered. Alex's eyes naturally gravitated toward the light sources he saw scattered around the bars and crowded sitting areas along the walls before he turned his attention toward the half-illuminated area in the center. The crowd that filled every square foot he could see was even denser there, bodies pressed together and throbbing vaguely in time with the music. Still in his jacket, Alex quickly felt himself begin to sweat. The warm air was heavy with the scents of sugary alcoholic drinks, sweat, and an inscrutable mix of perfumes and colognes.

Further up, Alex saw a balcony overhanging the dance floor. Straining his eyes, he could spot speakers and lights mounted on the ceiling, which he regretted immediately when the lights flashed and left him momentarily blinded. Shaking his head, Alex caught up to the guard and followed him along the edge of the dance floor to the far end of the building. He didn't notice the crowd gradually thinning until he suddenly emerged from it.

Looking around, he identified several security guards as the reason for the sudden absence of sweaty skin pressing against him. A row of doors lined the wall and he spotted some men and women hanging around the cleared area in outfits that made the clubbers look prude. One woman returned his gaze with a smirk and said something but the only thing he heard over the music was "peggable". Having learned some weeks ago what she was referring to, Alex averted his eyes and blushed as he followed the guard through a door and up some stairs.

On the landing, they ran into a pair of women wearing suits, flanking another door. Almost as tall as the brute who had physically cleared a way for Alex through the crowd, there was something about the way they carried themselves that made them just as intimidating even without the sheer physical bulk. The guard shot a curt nod to one of the women and pointed behind himself, "Special delivery, all the way to the top." She briefly regarded Alex with a look that made him very aware of how much smaller than her he was before opening the door and nodding them through.

Alex followed his brutish escort into an area he quickly recognized as the balcony he had seen earlier. He was surprised to hear different music played here, quiet enough that Alex could imagine someone having a conversation over it. He made fleeting eye contact with some guests in a sitting area as his eyes scanned over what he assumed to be the VIP area while he was taken to a door at the back. Finally arriving at his destination, the security guard loudly knocked on the door twice and yelled loudly enough for everyone in the VIP area to hear, "Special guest."

"Send him in," Alex heard a few seconds later, his heart skipping a beat as he recognized his mother's voice. The guard did just that, opening the door and fixating Alex with a look that Alex couldn't read before giving a sideways nod toward the door.

Alex stepped through into an office but barely made it far enough for the guard to pull the door shut behind him before he froze. He'd seen it in videos but having his mother's beautiful breasts framed by shiny black leather right in front of him left him stunned.

"Welcome to my little playground, my home away from home" he heard Jenna say. It took him a few seconds to tear his eyes off her chest. When he did, he saw a superior smirk on her face. "Still obsessed with them, hm? I was starting to worry you only wanted my cock," she said mockingly. Alex blushed, not knowing how to respond. He noticed something subtly different about her tone and expression. "You're early, have a seat," she said, gesturing at a chair before she returned her eyes and attention to the laptop to her right. Alex was certain he had come exactly when he'd been told but knew better than to argue.

He had barely even noticed the laptop earlier, much less anything else in the sparsely lit office. With a pair of leashes on the cluttered desk, one black and one pink, it was certainly unlike any office he'd ever seen. He could only conclude that the pink one was for him and the thought made his barely visible erection jump as his sensitive ring clamped down on his plug. "Stop," Jenna's order made him freeze again when he had barely made the first step toward the chair. Her voice carried such unquestionable authority that it made the hair on his neck stand on end. "Undress. Crawl," she commanded. Alex obeyed instantaneously, tearing his clothes off without a care where he tossed them.

"Good boy," she commented as he climbed onto the chair from all fours. Once seated, Alex adjusted his choker to show the label he had picked for himself that day. Alex got butterflies in his belly when he saw the grin on his mother's face as she read 'FUCKTOY' on his throat. She returned her attention to the laptop, leaving him to try and fail to not stare at her chest. Nothing in the room could hold his attention with her firm round F-cups right in front of him, rising and falling in time with her breathing. He couldn't think of anything but burying his face between them or sucking on her erect pink nipples. Horny as he was, he knew that touching the erection hidden between his legs was off-limits, especially with Jenna right in front of him, so he slowly rolled his hips to at least get some sort of stimulation from his plug.

After some minutes, he remembered that he wasn't there just to stare at his mother's boobs. "Um, wasn't I supposed to meet someone here?" he asked.

"Oh yes, later. She's busy right now," Jenna said, smirking, "Now give me some more time."

Alex did as he was told, quietly waiting for Jenna to finish whatever she was doing. Having tossed his phone away with his pants, Alex couldn't tell how much time passed. The music was still somewhat audible in the office and Alex heard it change a few times. Sometimes he thought he heard some kind of soft wet noise. He was starting to feel awkward sitting across from his mother for so long. When they sat down for breakfast or dinner, it never took this long before he slipped under the table for his favorite dessert.

"Alright," Jenna eventually said, snapping Alex out of his fantasies. She tapped on the laptop a few more times before she turned her attention to him. "There are some welcome gifts waiting for you but I need your phone first," she announced, holding out a gloved hand. Alex was momentarily taken aback by how casually she demanded his phone. Just some months ago, he would've protested. Now, he simply looked around the room to see where he'd flung his pants in his hurry to get naked for her and made to go fetch his phone. Hearing Jenna clear her throat exaggeratedly, he remembered what he was doing wrong and dropped to his knees, keenly aware that he was presenting the lewd invitation on his plug as he crawled away from her.

Alex handed her his phone and when she asked, he barely even hesitated before he showed her the unlock code, quite ready to hand her the key to something he considered at least as private as his underwear drawer. "Hm, I don't think I'll remember that one," Jenna said as he watched her tap away at the phone. "Here, that's better," she added as she turned the phone to him and unlocked it by swiping a new pattern. Alex inhaled but caught himself. He knew better than to protest. Simmering in his arousal as he accepted yet another transgression, Alex watched Jenna connect the phone to her laptop and tap on it a few times. "Why did you need my phone?" Alex eventually dared to ask.

"Just setting up your new toy," Jenna said casually and brought a box into view from behind the desk. From it, she pulled a copy of Alex's plug. Seeing the momentary confusion on Alex's face, Jenna smirked and said, "I know it looks the same but trust me, this one is much, much more fun." She pressed a finger against its base, then did something on his phone, and finally grabbed her phone from the desk to tap on it a few times. After a final look at the toy and phones, she held the plug out to him and said, "You know where this goes."

At a glance, Alex didn't see anything different about the new plug up close either. Though its thickness rivaled coke cans, exchanging his plug with some spit for lube was an easy and quick affair with his hole trained to accept something much bigger. "You could've made a bit of a show of it," Jenna criticized, picking up her phone, "But I can make my own."

Alex howled with the strange pleasure that suddenly exploded in his lower body. It was gone as soon as suddenly as it came, leaving Alex panting and staring at Jenna in shock. He barely even heard Jenna's resounding laughter when the pleasure returned even more intensely a moment later. With whorish moans, Alex writhed in pleasure as vibrations spread from inside him to the tip of his penis. His knuckles went white as he gripped the armrests, overwhelmed by the unfamiliar sensation. He stared at the predatory grin on Jenna's face while unbearable pleasure flooded his brain. Seconds later, he shuddered in orgasm, thin liquid squirting from his penis to paint his tattoo.

When his penis stopped dribbling, the vibrations began to fade. "Oh, we'll have so much fun with this," Jenna grinned. Sitting limply as he recovered, Alex watched Jenna swipe down on her phone in sync with the ebbing vibrations. "You'll need to keep your phone close but I don't need to worry about that, do I?" Jenna asked, to which Alex shook his head.

"The next welcome gift then. You're familiar, I assume?" she smirked. Alex immediately recognized the banner of Astarte's site. His eyes went wide when he scanned the thumbnails on the screen. He recognized his exes in two of them but what really shocked him was the newest one, titled 'Slutty sissy subdued.' Seemingly shot with Jenna's phone, it showed a view down her naked front with her cock resting on a girly figure's back. Alex involuntarily clamped down on his plug when he once again took in how huge it looked next to Jenna's arm, how close the tip was to her hand holding the future cocksleeve's blonde ponytail. When he spotted the pink choker on the faceless slut's neck, he could no longer deny the sinking feeling that he knew what he was looking at. "We've set you up with special privileges, you can look into it later," she said.

"Wait, that's" Alex stammered before it finally burst out of him, "That's me." He stared at Jenna in disbelief.

"Is it?" Jenna feigned ignorance. She set the video to play and studied it intensely. "Looks like any old twink to me," she said dismissively. Alex stared at his own back on the screen, watching in disbelief as Jenna's cock disappeared into him. Then he saw a counter under the video and became light-headed. Hundreds had already seen it. "What if someone recognizes me?" he stammered.

"Relax. Nobody's going to recognize you just from your beautiful singing voice," Jenna said mockingly and unmuted the video. The situation became even more unreal when Alex heard himself squeal and moan as the recording continued. He was so transfixed on the screen that he didn't pay any attention to Jenna getting up, accompanied by a wet noise and a sharp inhalation. "It only ever shows your back. Just another blond ponytailed femboy getting hollowed out and filled up. Somewhat cliche, but a classic," he heard Jenna's voice over the lewd sounds of the video. He only managed to take his eyes off the screen when the tip of Jenna's cock appeared in front of it as she stood in front of the desk. "Only you and I know just how special that boy is," she smirked down at him.

Alex licked his lips at the sight of Jenna's cock swaying slightly right in front of him. It wasn't unusual that it was glistening with precum but that time, it was completely drenched, tip to base, dripping with clear liquid. More unusually, there was a metal band at its base and another loop on it with a leash running through it. For a moment he just stared at his mother's huge cock. The eighteen-inch wrist-thick monster had once seemed as out of place between her thighs as the four-inch orbs that hung heavily in a smooth sack beneath it but it only became more beautiful every time he saw it. There was only one thing on Alex's mind.

He unthinkingly leaned forward in his chair until he could almost taste her in every heavy open-mouthed breath. Panting and blushing, he looked up at her pleadingly. In her outfit of shiny black cupless corset, leather thigh-high boots, and elbow-length gloves, she looked even better towering over him than she always did. "Go on, do what you live for," she commanded after a torturously long second.

She couldn't even finish her sentence before Alex's lips were on her. With a deep moan of satisfaction, he took her first few inches into his mouth and let his tongue dance all over her silky skin to lap up her strangely diluted pre. He closed his eyes to savor the moment he had been thinking about all day. As he began bobbing his head and pushing his lips a bit further down her cock every time, her command resonated in his mind. He wasn't even sure anymore if it was meant to be degrading. He'd come to love serving her. It just felt right, like nothing else.

With his mouth fully occupied licking and sucking the fat cock quickly occupying more and more of it, indistinct humming is all that came from his attempts to say, "Thank you so much." Alex kept looking up at his mother while inch after inch of her cock disappeared between his lips. He let out a muffled moan that was cut off when her tip finally slid into his welcoming throat. Swallowing around the welcome invader, he hungrily milked more and more of her fat cock where it belonged. With goosebumps all over, Alex's eyes tried to convey how grateful he was to his mother for not just feeding his growing addiction to this sensation, but for awakening it in the first place.

The ease with which he managed to get his lips around his mother's impossibly thick cock had become a point of pride but still, he met some resistance when his lips hit something slightly wider than her shaft. It only lasted a moment before the sensation of her silky skin on her pulsing, veiny shaft slipping past his lips was replaced by the smooth, warm hardness of a metal ring forcing his mouth ever so slightly wider ajar.

A heartbeat later, he finally felt his nose bump against her skin and shuddered in pure contentment. Closing his eyes to bask in the moment, Alex found it quite easy to concede that he lived for this. The sounds of his moans from the laptop speakers sent him over the edge, with another shudder a squirt of thin liquid spurted from his ignored penis, which Jenna didn't seem to notice or acknowledge. As if to live up to his new role as amateur porn starlet, he tried to get his tongue out to lick at his mother's sack but could only wiggle his tongue against her underside with no way to get it past his already-stretched lips.

Instead, he brought his hands forward to carefully feel around for her balls. He cradled one apple-sized orb in the palm of one hand while he teased the other with the fingertips of his other hand. Eyes still closed to fully appreciate every sensation of her cock deep inside him, he bobbed his head a few inches back and forth, doing his best to ignore his need for air. "Good boy, worship your goddess," Jenna said, giving Alex all the reward he could've wanted. He continued to do just that, further encouraged by a gloved hand resting on his head.

"See that, bitch? This is why you're second best. Any slut can sit under a desk with a cock down her throat but this, this is what devotion looks like," Alex heard Jenna say. It slowly pulled his mind out of the sea of submissive bliss it had sunk into as he processed the words, was confused, and eventually concluded she wasn't talking to him. He blinked his eyes open, looked up at her and, as much as he could without being able to turn his head, followed her eyes back down and to the side, where he saw a nude short-haired woman kneeling at the corner of the desk. He froze and stared like a deer caught in headlights at the stranger watching him with obvious fascination. Looking at her tanned, toned body, Alex noticed that much like him, she wasn't completely nude as she wore a choker, but hers looked to be made of black leather and had a leash attached which laid on the desk. Lithe as she was, Alex couldn't help but notice that her belly looked taut in a way he had become very familiar with over the recent months.

Noticing that he had stopped, Jenna returned her attention to Alex. "Hm? Oh, meet Kate Zhao," she said, "And I didn't tell you to stop." She pulled his face into her groin and when Alex meant to start bobbing his head again, he found himself firmly held in place as Jenna began leisurely fucking his mouth. Out of the corner of his eye, Alex watched Jenna pick up the leash with her free hand and pull Kate closer. "Kate here is the owner and proprietor of this fine establishment, responsible for the site you are now a star of, and my property in all but name," Jenna explained, "Aren't you?"

"Yes my Goddess," Kate eagerly agreed, confirming what Alex could've told just from the way her face lit up.

"She's the one person who has swallowed more of my cum than you," Jenna said, letting go of the leash and running her fingers through Kate's hair in a delicate, affectionate gesture that made jealousy well up in Alex even as Jenna's balls bounced off his chin. "And she's a loyal, obedient slave," Jenna said softly, stroking the cheek of the woman staring back up at her from her knees, though Alex noticed that she wasn't beaming quite as much at that moniker. "Even if she fails to show initiative," Jenna concluded in a harsher tone and slapped Kate across the face.