Hood Ornament

Story Info
She disciplines her sassy sub.
1.1k words
4.46
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was driving. He was riding. She was thinking wild thoughts. He had been a little sassy lately. Including today! Mocking her for b.s. her phone's auto-defect and text-to-speech had done while she was messaging him. They had made a date to go to dinner. He had driven to her place, then left his car and gotten in hers. He had kissed her on the way in. But also given her an insolent little smirk! She was hungry. They would be eating in due course. But first it was time for a little detour.

She pulled off the street into the parking lot for the town park. Playgrounds. Nature trails. The great outdoors, and a lot to do here. Though she was focused on one idea only at this moment.

"Get out!" she said. He was surprised. She had his full attention. He stared blankly, dumbly, in shock. He was surprised, and didn't get it. She didn't care.

"Get out, jackass!", she said. "Did you not hear me the first time?" She reached over and slapped him across his face. It stung. Message received. He got out.

As he opened the door, she instructed him to walk around to the front of the car. He complied, after first opening her door for her. She grudgingly gave him credit mentally for remembering his manners, though was not in the mood to say that to him.

"Take off your shoes and hand them to me. And then unbuckle my belt". He did it. Off with the left shoe, then the right. He was unshod now, with said shoes in his hands, which he gave to her. Then he unbuckled the belt holding up HIS pants, but they both thought of it as HER belt because she had given it to him in lieu of a collar some months ago. He was to wear it daily, as a reminder of her hold on him. And ESPECIALLY whenever he saw her. To demonstrate his fealty. And to provide a tool for her to use on him, when the spirit moved her. Like now. She had said 'my belt' but he knew exactly what she meant.

She grabbed the buckle and yanked it off of his waist with her right hand, and grabbed his shirt with her left and spun him around facing away from her and toward the hood of her car. "Bend over", she said, and shoved him forward. He bent at the waist and his torso flopped forward onto the hood, his hands reaching out to brace himself. "And open your pants". She observed him fumbling to unsnap and unzip his jeans.

She gripped the back of his waistband, and hauled them down along with his underwear. His bare ass and legs were exposed now, his jeans bunched up around his ankles. "Step out of them", she ordered. He obeyed, and then she kicked them a short distance away.

She could see that he was nervous. But also excited. Perv. His dick was stiff and engorged, jutting down. She was a little excited herself. She pulled her panties off of her legs, and down over her boots, carefully stepping out of the panties without touching them on the ground, leaving her bare beneath her skirts. She walked around beside him, clasped the hair of his head in the fist of one hand, and used the other to shove the panties into his mouth. She didn't want to hear him until she was done with him. She didn't want anyone else to hear either. His eyes got wide. But he wasn't resisting.

"Put your hands on the hood, and keep them there. I'm going to beat your ass now. I have a number in mind, of how much I plan to hit you. But if your hands or body leave that hood, that number is going up. Understand?" He bobbed his head yes, and stretched out his hands.

"Spread your legs and show me that ass". He spread his legs apart. Bare, naked boy ass. HER boy. She liked to look sometimes. And touch. Sometimes to tease. But sometimes, like today, to smack. To beat. To make him squirm, and hurt.

She gathered the belt in her right hand. She swung downward, striking him with the first blow. "Mmmmm!" he exclaimed. That one hurt. But they were just getting started.

She kept beating him. Alternating cheeks at first. Reddening them both. He made a little noise, but it was muffled by the panties. She hit the same cheek multiple times now, in accelerating cadence. She knew that intensified his pain. His noise was louder and more anguished now. Good. Maybe that would beat some of that sass out of him. Anyway she liked making him take it. She adjusted her aim and lashed a few across his back. That surprised him. It hurt a lot, and one of them left a long red welt. He might be sporting that one for a while. He almost stayed in contact with the hood the whole time, but not quite. He reared up briefly in reflex after the hardest back blow. That was all she needed.

"Now it's going to be 10 more. And not the fun kind for you!". She pounded his ass hard now. Alternating on the left and right side, marking him in criss-cross, putting her weight into these. X marks the spot. Now she was done. Almost.

He huffed heavily against her hood, hurting, but relieved it seemed to finally be over. Still meticulously keeping his hands in contact with the car as ordered. He felt her fingernail teasing over his bruised ass, and exposed balls, and taint. Her touch was fire against his skin. Electrifying his already sensitized body. He loved when she teased him. She knew. It was one of her ways of binding him to her.

She withdrew her touch. Admiring her work. There was that one long welt across his back. A few lesser ones already fading, but still visible. The reddened ass, with the X she had left across both cheeks as a parting gift. All delivered with her belt, that she made him wear, that he gladly wore for her, and handed to her willingly when she wanted to hurt him or bind him. The goosebumps all over his skin, from how she had hit him and then played him like an instrument. HER instrument. His penis engorged, enthralled by her actions, by her presence, throbbing, twitching, leaking pre cum. His pre cum dripping into a pool on the ground in front of her car. Her vanity license plate peeking out at her and the world between his bare, open legs. "YESMAAM" it said. Yes, indeed. Another sticky drip dribbled downward off his cock, not fully separating from his body, but instead stretching downward into a long, erotic string. She snapped a photo of him like that, at her mercy, exposed, beaten, yet compliant, horny for more and for her. Hers. Her hood ornament.