Hook up site meetup

Story Info
Meeting a guy from hookup site.
918 words
4.42
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyCD58
AllyCD58
51 Followers

Hi folks, It's been a while since I wrote anything, mostly because I haven't been doing much of anything that would be hot enough to write about. That all changed the other day and this is my recollection of the event that took me to a whole new place. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did experiencing it!

After being in what you would call a slump for more than a few months, I decided to look through the posts on a hook up site I use at times. I had done this same thing numerous times over the months without any luck but hey, you never know. I was looking through the 'straight for gay' posts and came across one that interested me. He was looking for someone to hook up with occasionally. His description said he didn't do this kind of thing often and was just looking to see what was out there. the post said he was 57, 5'11, 170lbs, with 6 1/2". He said liked oral and was looking for someone who could host. In my reply I provided my stats and let him know my general location and that I enjoyed giving oral. He responded stating he knew the area as he had met someone there last year. He then asked if I was that person. He also included a cock pic and I have to say it had me drooling. It was almost 2" thick and a bit more like 8" long rather than the 6 1/2" he had claimed. I replied that I knew there were others like me where I lived but I didn't know any of them as I mostly kept to myself. I also said that it looked like he was quite a bit larger than what he said in his post but I wasn't complaining lol. I included a pic of me dressed slutty.

We continued to email back and forth most of the afternoon, occasionally including other pics of each of us. At one point I sent him a pic I had taken with a friend a few years ago with me dressed in a garter and stockings, matching bra and panties, kneeling between my friends legs with my hand on his thigh showing my red nail polish and his cock shoved half way in my mouth. That got the response I was looking for, he said he couldn't wait to have his cock down my throat and wanted to meet now. I told him I needed some time to get dressed and ready, so we agreed that I would meet his outside my building in an hour.

When he showed up he looked like his description, so not bad. We got into my apt and I told him to have a seat and get comfortable while I changed. I went into my bedroom and took of my shoes, socks, jeans, and shirt. Underneath I had on black stockings with a black garter, matching purple with pink lace trim bra and panties, a black tank top, and a black double-knit miniskirt that only went down to my stocking tops.

I stepped back out into the living room and he stood up to unbuckle his belt and pull down his jeans. He was going commando so when he dropped his jeans his cock came clearly into view. It was a bit bigger than 6 1/2", I'd say more like 8" and it was almost 2" thick with a downward turn like it was made for being sucked! I reached out and started stroking it as I went down on my knees in front of him. I reached out and licked the drop of precum from the tip and it tasted so sweet. I started licking up and down his shaft and around his balls for a while before I came up to the head and slowly took him into my mouth. I slowly nursed on that thick cock for about 10 minutes before I started to try to get it all down my throat. My eyes watered as I gagged and drooled trying to keep him buried in my throat as long as I could.

I switched between slow nursing on it and deepthroating it for another 10 minutes before he starts holding the back of my head and face-fucking me with short strokes using just the first few inches of his cock. I let him take control and soon he is pounding the back of my throat with each thrust. I'm drooling all over his cock and gagging less and less as he continues to alternate between short strokes and long, deep ones, it's the sloppiest blowjob I've ever given. He pulls out to let me catch a little breath and I tell him I want him to cum on my face.

He goes back to fucking my face for another 10 minutes and pulls out to start jacking off over my drool covered face. I stick out my tongue and flick it on the tip of his cock when I can as he's stroking until he tilts my head back and sprays my face with a big load of hot cum. It lands on my cheeks, nose, lips, and chin as I try to catch at least some of it in my mouth.

It was the roughest face-fucking I've ever had but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it and told him so as he got ready to leave.

AllyCD58
AllyCD58
51 Followers