Hooked Ch. 06

Story Info
Evan becomes a kept man.
4.2k words
4.51
6.1k
7

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Azure came to, still impaled upon Evan's hard cock, she found Mrs. Williamson fully dressed.

"I want to do it again, but I have to get home before my husband does," the redheaded MILF told the younger woman. "I'll text you when I'm available next." She opened the bedroom door.

"What the fuck, Azure?!" A beautiful, dark-skinned woman with close-cropped dark hair and almond-shaped eyes stood there, boggling at the debauchery.

"HHPMHH!!" Evan screamed into the gag, his eyes pleading with the newcomer.

"Shh!" Azure said, placing her finger where his mouth would be under the leather half-mask and pulled off of his erection. "Ohh..." she moaned at the feeling of loss, grabbed her clothes and, on unsteady legs, pushed both women away from the door to close it behind. Mrs. W took the opportunity to make a quick exit.

The tall, exotic young woman, in a draped midriff top and loose linen pants, crossed her arms over her small chest as she looked down at Azure. "I said when you moved in that you couldn't bring your clients here." Her eyes couldn't help but flicker to her roommate's slim, naked form.

"It's okay, Nala," the blonde told her as she pulled her t-shirt on, "he's not paying...we're just having fun."

Nala raised a carefully-crafted eyebrow. "He likes being tied up?"

"Yep! Loves it." As Azure pulled her sweatpants up over her spermy pussy, she had an idea. "Gonna make some tea...you want some?"

Nala was staring at Azure's bedroom door. "Huh? Oh, yeah, please." She headed to the living room she shared with the blonde prostitute.

"Mmm..." Nala sighed as she tasted the creamy tea a few minutes later. She quickly felt relaxed, without a care in the world. A strangely indeterminate amount of time later, she looked down to find that her nipples were hard under her half-top. She rarely wore a bra at home.

"Feeling horny?"

Nala looked over at Azure. She'd always thought the girl was kind of pretty, but now, even just in a t-shirt and sweatpants, she looked beyond sexy. "Um, yeah."

The blonde got up and sat next to her. "I'm gonna need your help with that guy while I'm at work, and I'm willing to cut you in on the deal."

"My help?" Nala blinked. "Deal? You know I don't like guys..."

Azure reached over to grasp one of her roommate's small breasts through her top, making her moan. "That's fine...I just need you to care for him while I'm working, and to keep him tied up." She gave the taller girl's prominent nipple a light squeeze.

"Ohh, Azure...what are you doing to me?"

"Do you like it?"

At her roommate's nod, Azure pulled her to her feet and they went to Nala's room. The blonde pulled the taller girl's face down to hers for a kiss, leaving both of them panting. "Get naked." Azure did likewise, admiring the other woman's toned body...Nala had said that her father was Chinese-American while her mother was of Nigerian descent, making her uniquely gorgeous. "You have toys, right?"

Nala pulled a box out from under the bed before laying back on the mattress, her eyes wide.

"Oh, perfect..." Azure commented as she pulled out a brown, double-ended dildo, each end about six inches long and thick, making them similar to Evan's, she realized. "You don't like men but you like the shape of a cock?"

Nala's face turned reddish-brown. "I like penetration, just not from a man. Are we really doing this?" Her nipples were incredibly hard and she noted that her dark areolas and vaginal lips were more engorged than ever before.

"Oh yeah," Azure told her as she pushed one end of the dildo into her own sopping pussy, bent the other end upward, and rubbed the tip along Nala's slick pussy lips. She looked up to see the exotic beauty nibbling her lower lip as she watched that fake cock nudge at her entrance.

"Ohh..." Nala moaned as she was penetrated. "Can you...suck my titties?"

Azure looked down at her conquest. "In a sec." She pulled back a bit and then pushed in again, digging another couple inches of the rubberized prong inside the sperm-drugged lesbian. On her next thrust, she went all the way in, at which point she bent down to take one chocolate nipple into her mouth before she started thrusting.

"Ohhyess..." Nala sighed, pulling her roommate's head into her bosom. "That's so good..." She lay back as the smaller woman sawed the toy into her overheated body.

Azure thrust into her for several minutes before she carefully pulled out. "Get on your hands and knees."

Nala quickly complied. She was so close to an orgasm but something seemed missing. She hoped that this new position would help.

Azure took the opportunity to slip the dildo out of her own vagina, noting the semen slicking its length before she turned it about, pushing Nala's end into herself and angling the dangerous side toward her lesbian roommate's vulnerable pussy, still slightly agape from the recent intrusion of the sex toy. She slotted the spermy head between the exotic beauty's pussy lips and then pushed it all inside her in one cheeky thrust.

"Oh! I...uuhhAAAIIEEEEE!!" Nala screamed as the remains of Evan's load penetrated her pristine reproductive system. She lost strength in her slim arms and fell forward as Azure fucked her with the cum-covered cock. "G-huhh..." the taller girl moaned as her body shook from the intense orgasm.

As Nala's pleasure waned, Azure pulled out, inverted the dildo again, and thrust it back inside, transferring more of Evan's dangerous sperm into the lesbian's unprotected insides.

"NNH! Ohhfuuckk..." Nala moaned as she came again, though it was smaller this time. With her ass in the air, gravity pulled that small amount of Evan's sperm toward her vulnerable cervix. Finally, she fell onto her side, still shaking, causing the sex toy to slip out.

Azure extracted her end of the dildo and quickly wiped the remaining white stuff from it using the bedsheets before flopping next to her sexy roommate. She reached over and took hold of one of the dark-skinned beauty's small breasts. She wasn't sure if Nala was a large A-cup or a small B.

"What...ohh...what do you need me to do with that guy?" Nala asked her.

After Azure relayed her instructions, and with all their energy gone, the new lovers fell asleep intertwined, Azure once again forgetting to take a birth control pill before sleeping. It had been over a week since the last one, and her sperm-laden brain had just stopped reminding her of it.

---

Evan woke in the morning when Azure's roommate came in. Her eyes seemed Asian, the combination of that and her dark skin giving her a unique beauty. "GDMHDHRH!" he roared into the mask gag.

"Oh, stop...Azure says you like this," she waved at the restraints, "and your anger's all an act." She produced a plastic bottle, unscrewed the top, and brought it down between his legs. "Ugh," she grunted as she placed the end against the tip of his penis. "You can pee now."

"Enh?" He looked down. His penis hadn't gone down for hours after Azure had left and eventually he'd just fallen asleep, but now it was soft and he really did have to pee, but he'd never peed in front of anyone before! However, he realized, if this woman thought that he didn't need to, then she might leave and he'd wet the bed. He closed his eyes and tried to relax. A few seconds later, he let the stream go.

"So gross," she commented, but kept the bottle there until he was done. She dragged the opening along the tip of his penis to get the last drops and then took the bottle to the bathroom to drain it into the toilet. She wasn't looking forward to number two, but a bedpan had been provided. When she was done rinsing out the bottle, she went back to Azure's bedroom door and took another look at the guy: fairly average, and yet there was something about him...

She felt a little twinge between her legs and frowned...what was that? Then the guy yelled into his gag again, thrashing his body about and causing his limp noodle to bounce all over the place. She closed the door and went to her computer to start her remote work.

---

When Azure got home from waitressing (her 'lady of the night' gig only being a side hustle), she went straight to her room. "Hey, 'boyfriend'," she greeted Evan as she brought forward a protein shake in a bottle. "I'm going to take off the gag, but if you try to yell you'll regret it, m'kay?" At his nod, she unfastened a buckle and let the mask hang off of his chin. "Good boy." She tipped the liquid meal to his mouth. It was awkward, but they managed all of it with minimal spillage. She leaned forward to lick the small amount that dripped down the side of his mouth.

Evan took a deep breath, but before he could scream, the slim blonde quickly karate-chopped his throat. "ULGKH!" He gurgled, gasping for breath as she re-fastened the leather half-mask.

"Told'ya...green belt...you think I'd meet with strange men for sex without being able to protect myself? Hmm..." she hummed as she noted that he was completely limp between his legs. "I don't want to use another boner pill so soon, so I'll give you some time to recover your energy, not to mention your breath." She changed from her work blouse and skirt into an oversized t-shirt and fuzzy pants before leaving him there.

Evan struggled with his breath. That had hurt! He'd really underestimated the small blonde. But surely she couldn't keep him here indefinitely! His family would already be wondering where he was, maybe even trying to track him through his phone. He couldn't see his clothes from the top of the bed to verify his phone was still in the pocket. For the umpteenth time, he pulled at his bonds and shook the bed to no effect.

Azure joined Nala in the living room. "How'd it go with him?"

The tall, dark-skinned beauty pursed her lips. "Fine, I guess...it's a really bizarre situation, Azure. Also, I feel...weird."

The blonde sat next to her. "Weird how?"

"Antsy...like something's missing."

Azure took the woman's chin in hand and turned her face toward her. "Maybe you just need some more reward?" She leaned in to kiss her.

"Um," Nala pulled back...her blonde roommate seemed less sexy today for some reason. "I don't know..."

"I'll take care of you in a bit," Azure told her and headed back to her room, closing the door and quickly disrobing before Evan's fearful gaze. Climbing up on the bed, she took his hardening cock into her hand and began stroking, but he didn't seem able to get fully hard. Frowning, she straddled his crotch and brought her face up next to his ear. "My hot roommate is a lesbian," she informed him. "You know what I did last night to get her on board with this? I fucked her with a dildo covered in your cum. You probably heard her screaming as she came, again and again." His dick was harder now. "Yeah, thought that might get your attention...your boys are currently swimming inside her tight, sexy body, trying to impregnate her, and she has no idea. Ah, there we go..." Azure was already soaking wet by this point, and was able to easily work his reinvigorated cock up inside her wanton pussy. "Yeahh..." she moaned as he bottomed out and she ground upon him. "I need your cum, Evan...I need it! C'mon..." She lifted up, keeping just the tip inside before she slowly pushed back down upon it. "I've never felt like this before, not with anyone! This fuckin' cock is mine," she told him as she reached down to grip his length as she pulled up. "Ugh!" she grunted as she dropped back down and shifted her hand to his scrotum. "These balls are mine...uhh, I wish you weren't wearing that mask so you could suck my nipples...maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you do that soon. Unh..." She was riding him hard now.

Evan tried to hold back but Azure's dirty mouth was too compelling! He watched the blonde's C-cups rock up and down as she took her pleasure from him and wished that he had been a good boy so he could suck her hard, pink nipples. He hadn't cum all day and was backed up after getting used to almost a week of regular sex. He wasn't going to last much longer, and instinctively pushed his hips up to meet hers.

"Yes...yes...do it..." she moaned. "God, I neeeed it...cum...cum in me...cummm..."

"RRGH!" Evan grunted as he felt his balls give up their cargo, followed by the familiar, pleasurable rush up his shaft, and then he was inseminating the barely-protected depths of the part-time prostitute.

"Yes!! F-AAARRGHHH!!" Azure screamed as she felt Evan's hot sperm burst into the depths of her receptive reproductive system. "NHH! A-hh!" She reared up upon him, her body stiff and shaking as her own orgasm caused her to dance like a spastic marionette. "Buhh..." Her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell forward, almost head-butting Evan, who managed to turn at the last moment.

Outside the bedroom door, Nala rubbed her prominent nipples through her top. Why was she so horny? She'd only reached the door in time to hear Azure cum. The tall, dark-skinned beauty almost reached down into her pants to masturbate but still felt so strange. Instead, she went to make some dinner for herself.

A little later, Azure joined Nala in the living room with a tray and two cups. "Tea?"

Evan heard the roommate crying out in orgasm and felt his cock firming up at the thought of Azure inseminating the sexy lesbian with his leftover stuff once more. This was so wrong but also so hot!

A few minutes later, Azure returned to her room, naked, to find him ready to go once more. "Ooh! Someone's an eager beaver...well, I guess it's Nala's beaver that's eager. She's currently sleeping off one of those overwhelming orgasms and now your stuff's soaking into her sexy body again. And I get another load? You make me so happy, boyfriend!" She mounted him once more, riding him for a good twenty minutes before he once again blew her mind with another blast of potent sperm. This time when she collapsed upon him, she remained there, still embedded upon his softening member. Not having anything else to do, Evan closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Once again, Azure forgot to take her birth control pill as Evan's sperm easily penetrated her baby chamber, searching tirelessly for her vulnerable egg.

---

The next day, in the morning, Azure set him free so that he could shower, as he was smelling a bit ripe, though she kept her eye on him and the half-mask on his face. He knew how fast the shorter woman was and didn't do anything to make her hurt him again. After that, they changed her sheets and she re-secured him to her sturdy bedposts. The roommate didn't show her face until later, checking to see if he needed to pee, but he'd done that in the shower so he just shook his head.

As Evan examined Nala's sexy form and thought about Azure secretly inseminating her, he felt his manhood expanding. The tall, dark-skinned woman paused at the bedroom door, her gaze lingering between his legs, and she nibbled her lower lip in thought before closing the door behind, leaving him alone again.

The rest of the day went much the same as the previous, with Azure coming home and riding him to a screaming orgasm before sharing his load with her unsuspecting roommate again.

Evan lay there, his penis once again responding to the erotic sounds. He was just being used for sex, like a stud horse! He realized that if he wasn't tied up and bored most of the time, this would be the most amazing vacation he'd ever had.

Azure rejoined him a few minutes later, once again delighted to find her 'boyfriend' ready to go and riding him to another dangerous, mind-blowing insemination.

---

"Pee."

As the guy woke up, Nala held the bottle to his penis again, though this time she was able to keep her eyes on it. He closed his own and let loose a few seconds later. She finished up and got rid of the urine but her eyes kept straying back to his thing as she crossed the room. Noticing another drop at the tip, she grabbed a tissue and wiped it away...then she paused, took his limp penis in hand, and gave it a stroke, reasoning that she should get rid of the pee that was left in his urethra. Even his manhood firming up didn't slow her as she awkwardly stroked him, and she'd been at it for several minutes before she blinked and stopped. What was she doing? She looked down to see that there was another drop at the tip of his penis and almost wiped it away with the tissue, but then noticed that it was white and thick...not urine, but pre-cum. Her mouth suddenly filled with saliva...before she could even think, she used a finger to gather that drop and slip it into her mouth. "Mm," she moaned.

She looked up to see the guy's eyes locked onto her tight t-shirt...following his gaze, she saw that her hard nipples were noticeably poking out the cotton fabric. "Um!" she ummed and quickly stood up. What the hell was she doing?! She quickly rushed out of the room.

She found it hard to concentrate on her remote work, zooming in late for meetings and getting very distracted. Shortly after noon, she answered the door to find the older redhead from a few days ago standing there.

"Azure said it would be okay if I visited him," the woman told her as she gently pushed past.

Nala didn't like the woman's energy. It felt wrong somehow, kind of like how Azure had seemed for most of the previous week. Come to think of it, she realized, her roommate had seemed more centered since that guy had arrived. What was it about him?

The older woman went into Azure's bedroom but neglected to fully close the door. Nala stood there, uncertain, until she heard the redhead gasp in pleasure. A moment later, the dark skinned 21-year-old was peering through the gap. The other woman was naked, riding the guy as he lay there, his eyes roaming her pale MILF body with its rounded hips and smaller breasts that seemed maybe a little bigger than Nala's.

The exotic beauty angled her head to get a closer look at the guy's hard cock slipping inside the wanton woman's no-doubt-juicy pussy. She wondered how it felt to fuck a real penis...was it really all that different from a dildo? She'd always been attracted to women instead of men, so was confused by her line of thought. She was also surprised to feel her hands on her own breasts, and tweaked one of her hard nipples as she continued to watch. By the time the desperate-sounding woman was crying out for the young man's cum, Nala's hand was down her own sweatpants, trying for her own release, but she just couldn't get there. Finally, the guy grunted and Nala's eyes got wide as she heard the redhead screaming out her overwhelming orgasm, her body freezing up and shaking as the man pumped her full of sperm. Nala couldn't take her eyes off of the woman's exultant features...did it really feel so amazing to have a man cum inside? Finally, the redhead collapsed upon the guy, breathing heavily. When Nala's attention finally shifted from her back to him, she found that his eyes met hers through the cracked-open doorway. She quickly stepped back, shaking, and went to make some lunch.

Shortly afterward, she heard the bathroom door close and strode down the hall to see the guy laying there, his half-hard cock glistening with a combination of pussy juice and semen. Before she even realized, she was on the bed and licking the leftover cum from his shaft. As she swallowed, she once again felt her nipples rasp along the fabric of her tight shirt. Her pussy felt so empty.

"You too, huh? Wondered how Azure got you on board."

She turned to see the older redhead standing at the bedroom door in a light-blue bra and panties set. Nala had never seen a more beautiful woman before, and quickly crossed the room to pull her into a passionate kiss.

"Mmf!" the woman pushed Nala back. "That was unexpected, but I don't swing that way, though you are amazingly beautiful. Looks like you got him hard again, so you won't be left hanging. I have to get back home." Deliberately keeping her eyes away from the young man and her face blazing, she grabbed her clothes and left.

12