Hooking Up My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started cleaning up and getting the lawnmower ready to use I decided to give one more push. "You two can take a break and take a shower if you want, but you have to share water since the tank is small. Better shower together." Mark actually looked over at Alex for that one and she blushed and looked down. I had never seen Alex blush.

My plan wasn't exactly inspired, but it appeared to be working. I could hardly believe it myself. When we finished our long and sweaty day, I gestured over to a screen house that my grandmother used to use for guests. "You two can go change in there. I'll meet you in the water," and I walked away into the cabin.

Soon as I got in I looked out the window, hiding behind the curtain. I realized that they might just take turns, but they didn't. They both went in together. I couldn't believe it, it was working. I had no idea why, but it was. I watched as Alex stripped naked, her back to Mark. I watched as Mark stripped, back to Alex - they were trying to give each other privacy. I waited, watching as Alex bent over, her thick ass and thighs aimed right at Mark. Fuck, he could just turn around and start fingering her right now. Do it, you coward, I hoped to myself. There it was. Quick as a flash. Alex turned around to look at Mark. She was checking him out. My cock hardened in my swim trunks and I rushed outside to get into the water.

My two targets came up, Alex in a green one piece and Mark in white swim trunks. We hung out in the shallow water and swam over to a large rock. I had floated a cooler full of the beer in the water, and I passed one to each of my friends.

"Dude, I'm not 21 you know?" Mark held the can and looked up at me.

To my surprise, Alex didn't tease him. "You're not driving anywhere tonight, you're fine," and she opened her can of dark beer and started drinking right then. She threw her head back and downed the can as quickly as she could, then crushed it in her hand with a loud "wooo!" before looking over expectantly at Mark. He wasn't able to drink it as fast. Slower, sipping it for a few minutes - needing reminders to "finish your drink man." I was worried he would hate the taste but he took it like a champ.

Finally, my moment came. I pulled myself up out of the water, told them I needed to go pee and get some food from the house, I'd be a few minutes, and I ducked away. There was an outhouse at the cabin, but as soon as I was out of sight I snuck behind the storage shed and the screen house, watching, crouched down in the bushes.

I couldn't hear them talking, but they looked normal. They were talking, then a bit of laughing, and then nobody said anything. Then my dream came true. Alex stepped closer to Mark and I could see her touch his chest with one hand and reach down under the water with the other. Mark's eyes closed and he leaned against her. He stayed like that for a while before reaching up and grabbing her tits with one hand, leaning further down and pressing his face against her neck. Alex started to move strangely, I couldn't see what was happening - but I figured it out after a moment. Alex was stroking his cock in the water. I got rock hard and watched Mark manhandle her tits, pulling her suit aside and pulling one out, her pink nipple stuck out in the breezy air. I reached down and started stroking my own iron-hard cock, moving fast. I couldn't be gone too long or they would notice. Fuck, I should be recording this. It'll be easier tonight though. I grabbed my stiff shaft, squeezing it tight, hand moving up and down from the head to the balls as I watched. Mark tried to get Alex's tits out but he failed. She looked around and pulled her arms free from the suit and popped them out. He leaned down to suck on her nipples and I could see Alex's hand moving faster now, causing a small stir in the water.

I groaned loudly, involuntary, and my cum splattered against the back of the screen house. I nearly fell over, my eyes rolled back and my cock pulsed with sensitivity from the powerful orgasm. I slowly came down and looked back out. Shit, they heard me. Alex was walking out of the lake slowly, looking around, and Mark was right behind her. I got too loud. I quickly put my cock away, straightened up and came out from behind them.

"Hey guys. Sorry, no food yet. I thought I saw an exposed power cable dug up back here. Turned out it was just something else." I kept walking away pretty sure they would buy it. They seemed to, and they followed me to the cabin. This is perfect. Now they are both going to be too horny to stop themselves later.

The rest of the evening didn't appear special, but it was to me. We sat together, ate a pizza, and I taught Alex and Mark a card game from my childhood. But both of them said they wanted to go to bed early. Apparently we did a "lot of work today" and being up at the cabin without the boat was boring - my family had taken it to another friend's cabin this weekend. And every time Mark or Alex turned their head or got out of sight, I made little preparations for the show.

"How do you guys want to sleep?" I held my breath. How would they answer?

Alex piped up first. "Mark and I can share the pullout, its fine."

Bed won't be the only thing that pulls out tonight, I thought. "You guys sure? It's not that comfortable." I wanted to set the bait a bit harder, just so they didn't suspect I was pushing them together.

"Yea, it's fine man. Just close your door so we don't have to listen to you snoring." Mark responded. A clever response actually. Make sure they get some privacy.

"Sounds good, you two. Night then." I got up without another word, closed, and locked the heavy door at the end of the hallway of the cabin. Time for the show to start.

I pulled out my laptop from my duffle bag. I had charged it before I left, so I was set. Years ago, my grandma installed an ancient security system to keep the cabin safe in case of intruders. The cameras looked old, so nobody paid them any mind. They couldn't record anymore - they ran off VHS tapes. But my laptop could record the screen in the closet. By the time I got the closet door open and got set up, I realized how fast I had to move. Mark was already laying on his belly, his head between Alex's legs. Her pants were off and she was gripping his head tightly, directing him where to go. I started recording and thanking my lucky stars. It fucking worked. The screen was black and white with low resolution, but unmistakable. I snuck back near the door and opened the static vent near the ceiling. I could hear moans drifting in through there and I rushed back to the screen. Alex had one hand gripping the back of Mark's head tightly, smashing his face right into her pussy. I could see her legs shake, I could see her body thrash and I heard a VERY loud cry as she came, hard, right on his face. Alex laid back on the bed, motionless for a moment. Mark looked up towards my door; I smiled widely, waiting quietly. He moved back to Alex, kissing her face and reaching between his legs to pull his pants off as well.

I could hear him quietly through the vent, "you're mine now bitch!" and I smiled, biting my lip pulling my own pants off.

"Shut the fuck up and get that dick in me, I've been thinking about it all day now!" She pushed him off and bent over in front of him. Mark wasted no time, and I could see him get his cock out, stroking it. It was thicker than mine. Alex was going to be feeling this tomorrow. I started stroking faster now, my cock oozing pre-cum out the tip and I could feel that shiver down my spine from my overly sensitive cock head. Mark mounted Alex and I could hear her groan and moan low. Alex turned her head around, "yea, you like my ass, don't you? Give me that big dick! Make it hurt!"

He moved fast, his hips bucking hard like he was racing her. I could hear the clapping and slapping sounds of his hips slamming into her thick ass. I watched him spank her again and again. "Fucking hit me harder, pussy! Smack my fat ass!" she nearly screamed. I barely had to try to listen anymore. He was pounding into her and they had thrown all caution to the wind. It was a coin toss if they would even stop at this point, even if I walked through the door right now. They were lost in their own lust, and I could hear Alex's cunt making wet noises from Mark fucking her relentlessly, like an animal. I stroked faster, harder, trying to cum at the same time they did. They were getting closer, I could tell by how they were moving. So was I. My hand was flying up and down my cock, just like in the shower, just like behind the cabin, but now I could watch them fuck anytime I wanted. Next time I'd make sure to spy on them with a better camera even. I groaned softly as Alex screamed and Mark moaned. He grabbed her wide hips and slammed into her one more time, making her ass shake again, and I heard Alex scream as it looked like he came inside of her. My cum spurted up so hard it landed on my shirt. My eyes rolled back and I imagined I was in the same room, cumming all over her face as Mark came inside of her. He pulled out and she sucked his cock clean.

And just like that, the strongest orgasm of my life, after hooking my friends up, we went to bed, each of us in our own thoughts, thinking about our own great night.

"Can you pull over at the shop? I'm starving" Mark asked, it was his turn to be squished in the middle now.

"Sure man." I thought for a flash about teasing him about how he worked up a good appetite last night, but I had decided to let them think I didn't know any better. Giving them the control would make them careless enough for me to spy on them whenever I wanted. I pulled my pickup to the store, half convenience store, half ice-cream shop with a bit of deli mixed in too.

We all got out of the truck and got into the store. Going around to the counter, it was damn near empty and the three of us each ordered a simple sandwich. We sat and complained about work. Talked about how simple this store's menu was compared to ours, told the workers we wanted to work someplace that sold 20 different flavors of ice cream, and how working in the middle of nowhere would be super quiet and super chill. After about 10 minutes, Alex shoved Mark out of the way and got up to go to the bathroom. Mark and I ate in silence, both of us tired from the weekend. Then, he got up and said he needed to go too. I was tired, but not dumb. I waited a couple minutes and followed. I stood outside the bathrooms and, not seeing anyone else in that part of the store, opened up the door of the women's room. I looked in and saw under the stall gap an unmistakable sight. There was a woman on her knees and a man's shoes resting flat on the floor, with his pants pulled down all the way to the floor. I could hear the slurping sounds and I listened intently for a few minutes, keeping an eye out for any visitors, all while recording on my phone, of course. Recording until I heard Mark's voice groan out "Swallow it, I'm fucking cumming!" and Alex's voice saying "Nuh uh. Cum on my face. Cover me," and then Mark grunting loudly.

I left and went back to the table, waiting for them, the video already on its way to my cloud storage now. They came back together, sat down, and I just smirked to myself. "Good timing, eh guys? Eat up. Next time I'll get you some ice cream in thanks for helping me."

"Next time?" Alex said. I looked closely at her. Her face was clean, but I saw a small wet spot on her shirt. She made a mess.

"Sure. You guys want to come up here with me again, right?" I looked at them, chomping on a fry.

They both answered in unison that it sounded good to them, and I caught them blushing one more time. It was going to be fun watching this develop. I would have to invest in some better cameras for all over the place.

12