Hookup at the Family Reunion: Pt. 02

Story Info
That time I fucked my stepmom at the family reunion. 2/3.
1.1k words
4.14
33.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
45 Followers

I finished rolling up the skinny, short blunt, sealed it, and sat it on the nightstand. Then I got two cups, ice, the jack and the coke. Lastly, I rigged up a contraption out of a toilet roll tube, dryer sheets, and a sock one of my friends told me would keep the smoke detectors from going off. We were able to open a window as well. I turned up the AC, poured us drinks, and lit the blunt. Joy had been finding something on the TV. She settled on Flavor of Love.

After I took huge pull from the blunt, I blew my smoke into the contraption. The AC blew the rest of the smoke around, but it was only a thin haze. I passed both the blunt and the contraption to Joy. The smoke detector didn't go off, thankfully.

"Couple more hits on it, if you want."

She took the blunt and burned it down in two long hits, then blew her smoke into the sock, flushed the blunt, and washed her hands. When she came back, she sat on my bed, snuggled up close enough for me to smell her perfume. She sipped her drink, grimaced, then leaned closer, brushed her lips against mine. I noticed she'd taken off her shoes at some point. The polish on her toes was bright blue.

I leaned in over her and did more than brush my lips against hers. I locked her into a hot kiss that sent both of us rubbing and squeezing on each other, making hungry little noises.

For a brief moment it hit me that I was kissing Joy, Stef's mom, but then I lost myself in the kiss, in her spicy-sweet mouth. When I ran my hands over her thighs and hips, she sighed. When grabbed and squeezed one of her titties, she moaned.

Then, she broke off the kiss and stood up. Honestly, I thought the fantasy was over.

Then she started undressing.

She intentionally removed each item; jeans, blouse, bra, panties, each time revealing more of her body. Every inch of her aroused me: her thick thighs, her soft, broad stomach, her heavy titties and thick black nipples. By the time she was fully naked my dick was diamond-hard. She looked at me and said, "take off your clothes."

I didn't remember unzipping or unbuttoning a damn thing. One minute I had on clothes, next minute I didn't. Joy came over to me, pressed her soft body against mine. She started stroking my dick up against my stomach, making me shudder all over my body. I fell back on the bed easy when she pushed me.

Me, being young and dumb, I thought she was getting ready to suck my dick. Instead, she swung her leg over my head and lowered herself right on top of my face. Unwilling to back down from any challenge, I dove in face first as she settled her weight on my shoulders.

I lapped happily on her fat clit with my thick tongue, enjoying her taste. This was my first experience with Grown Woman Pussy, and it changed my life. Hot, hairy as hell, wet and slick and salty with her day and delicious. I slurped on that fat clit for a good while and wet my face with her juices, squeezing and kneading her ass while she bucked and moaned on my face.

She jerked her hips over my lips, back and forth and front and back as she came, shuddering as she wiped her hot, wet pussy all over my nose and chin.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck" she said, leaning back over me. I reached up and caressed her titties, squeezed her big dark nipples. She took her breasts from me, began playing with them herself, and moved off my face, down my body. Sensing that head was coming I assumed a relaxed post, but she killed that shit with a glance.

"I'm not your little hoodrat girlfriends," she said. "I'm not about to suck your little penis."

"I'm nineteen," I said. "Ain't shit over here little."

I had a strong seven and a half inches down there, and it was standing straight up toward the ceiling. I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around my shaft. She began to slowly, excruciatingly stroke me until a fat drop of precum rolled down my shaft and Joy caught it on her tongue, let the tip of it glide up my dick ever so slightly against me as she lapped it off, then continued stroking me with her hand.

Responding to my heavy breathing and writhing hips, she let go of my dick for a moment, went to her pants, got out a condom, and rolled it down my manhood, rubbing my stomach and nipples, driving me crazy. When she finally climbed back on top of me and slid her hot, soaking pussy down on my hard dick, I had to try hard not to bust in her right then and there.

Joy started to ride me like the young stallion that I was, bucking and swirling her hips, bouncing, planting her hands on my chest, screwing her eyes shut and panting as I drove my hips into her again and again. I drank in her skin, sucked the tips of her fingers and then moaned when she used those same wet fingertips to pinch and tease my nipples, which made me thrust my hard dick up into her even harder as she rocked and bounced on me.

I could see the way the dick was driving her crazy, how her chest and arms and cheeks were flushed red, how her mouth hung open and her chest heaved as she cleared all of her breath out of her body with every thrust, the better to accept me as I drove deep, insistently, into her.

"Unh. Unh. Shit. Hssss. Fuck. Mmm," she moaned. "Fuck. I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum."

Less than ten minutes after climbing up on my dick, her pussy was clenching on me, squeezing me hard inside of her. I sat up, hugging her, tried to suck her whole titty in my mouth, squeezed her ass, sucked her neck, pulled the orgasm out of her until she went a little limp, and threw her head back. Her brown skin was damp with sweat, and she sighed a little contented sigh and rubbed my chest.

"You just keep going and going, huh?" She said in response to my still throbbing dick.

"I need my nut," I replied. She stared at me for a moment, rubbing her skin. My own skin felt aflame, I was lost in a torrential sea of lust and the smell, the taste of us. Another dribble of precum fell from my erect penis. Joy and I watched it for a moment before I broke.

She flipped off me, climbed onto the bed, and assumed a face down position. Her ass wobbled deliciously as she arranged herself on the bed. I could smell our sex wafting from her. She looked back.

"Put it in from the back."