Hookup with Son's Friend

Story Info
Kris has her own party with her son's black friend.
3.7k words
4.38
29.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

"Hey, Mom!" Brad called out looking for his mother. "Mom!"

Kristine walked into the kitchen. "Jesus, Brad, stop yelling. What's up?"

"Do you mind if I have some friends over on Saturday?"

"How many friends?" She asked cautiously.

"Just some guys from the team. We have a game against our biggest rival, and we'll blow off some steam."

"It won't be a rager like last time, right? I was cleaning the house for a week after that. Cleaning that you should have done, mister."

Brad looked sheepish. "That got a little out of control. But it won't happen this time, I promise. You can even be here if you want. The guys love you."

"I don't know about that. I'll find something to do and leave you guys to your little party."

"Thanks, Mom, you're the best!" He grabbed her in a big bear hug and lifted her off the ground.

"Stop that, honey," She shrieked, laughing.

"Okay, I have to tell the guys."

"Hey, Brad."

He turned back, and said, "Yeah?"

"A few people."

"Got it, Mom, small party." He pinched his forefinger and thumb together and grinned.

****

Kristine pulled up to her house, or at least tried to. She finally found a spot a block away from the house. She looked at all the cars as she walked. They filled all the spots up and down her street. "Small party, my ass. I'm going to kill that boy."

Inside, music blared and there were people all over her house. "Brad! Get out here, now!" She screamed, loud enough for those nearby to turn and stop talking.

From the kitchen, he bounded in. "Oh, hey mom. You're back early. Everything okay?"

"What the hell is this?" She waved her arms around, nearly hitting someone walking by. "You said a few friends!"

"Mom, relax, it's cool. It's just a few people."

She winced and recoiled away from him. He was slurring his words and his breath reeked of booze.

"Jesus, Bradley. You are fucking hammered."

"Nah, I'm goo--" She barely caught him and stood holding his dead weight. Kris was stuck holding her passed-out son.

"Hey sorry, Mrs. Grant. He went hard on the drinks." She turned to the tall black man next to her. Bill, her son's teammate and long-time best friend, stood there shaking his head. He took Brad out of her arms and eased him onto the couch.

"Thanks, Bill. I wish he'd take it easy. He always parties way too hard. One day it's going to catch up with him, just like his father."

Kris looked at her son's friend. He'd always been the more sensible of the two. Ever since junior high, when Brad had dragged him home after school to play video games, he'd been a constant presence in their home. Always polite and considerate, she was glad that her son had him as a friend.

"You look like you could use a drink yourself. What can I get for you?" He flashed a big toothy smile with his perfectly white teeth at her.

"How about a Seven and 7?"

"Coming right up." He whisked away to the booze table.

"Here you go."

"Thanks, Bill." She winced. "Holy shit, how strong did you make this?"

He grinned. "You look like you need some help to relax. He said just a few people, right?"

She sighed. "Yeah, just a little bit."

He raised his beer. "Take a drink. Let loose. Say fuck it."

"Fuck it." She toasted him and downed the rest of the glass in one swallow.

"Woo hoo, Mrs. Grant!"

"Kris. Call me Kris. Mrs. Grant makes me feel like an old lady."

"Okay, Kris." He leaned in close to her. "You are not old, but you are sexy."

Bill was always smooth with girls. She saw him at their games, the girls would be trying to catch his eye. He flirted right back at them, effortlessly.

"Pish posh. You need to find someone your own age. I'm sure the little slut girls around school would love to get a piece of you. Big, tall, soccer player." She ran her hand up his arm.

He held her, his arm along her lower back, just above her ass. "They are so immature. I hate how they play games."

"Yeah, somehow, I doubt that. I see the way you flirt with them."

"It's not like that. I mean, sure, who doesn't like some attention? But I like someone who knows what they like and isn't afraid to tell you what they want. I always imagined someone like you. You've been my inspiration in what to look for in a woman."

"Ohh, you are smooth, Bill. I bet you have to beat them off with your stick." The drink was hitting her fast, loosening her tongue.

He chuckled. "What can I say, I like to have fun, and they are willing. But they don't rate for anything besides fuck bunnies.

A fast dance song started playing. "Let's dance, I love this song."

They moved to the music during the fast songs, and Bill held her close during the slow songs.

She could feel his hardness poking her belly and it made her stomach flutter. It'd been a long time since she had been pursued by a man, and Bill was a handsome one.

She was sweaty from the fast-paced music these college kids liked and welcomed the change of pace when the slow songs played.

He held her close.

"Bill, I'm all sweaty. Are you sure you want to hold me so close?"

"I like when I can make a beautiful woman sweat. It means I'm doing something right." He grinned down at her, his white teeth flashing against his dark skin.

"Oh, and how do you like to make a woman sweat?"

He picked her up, supporting her by her ass. His grip was effortless, and she wrapped her legs around him out of instinct.

She could smell his musky scent, and his skin glistened with his own sweat.

"I take her to bed, and I have my way with her." She shivered at the thought. This was her son's best friend, she'd known him for years, watched him grow up. But now she was seeing the man that he'd become, and was curious.

"When I'm done, we're both sweaty. The sheets are soaked. We're exhausted."

"Oh my." She didn't know how to respond. She didn't want to lead him on, since he was so much younger than her. Still, she pictured being in bed with him after they had worked up a sweat, panting, and out of breath.

The weight of her body pressed her ass into his hands. He was ever so slightly lifting her up and down. She could feel his cock each time he lowered her. It pressed against her pussy through her pants and underwear. She knew that he knew exactly what he was doing, and the effect it was having on her.

"Bill put me down, please."

He grinned and lowered her to the floor. He managed to drag her body along his stiffness until her feet touched the floor.

The image of the two of them in bed together in a sweaty mess popped into her head. It was clear that he wanted her, and she was tempted to let him.

"I love this song," he said. He turned her and pulled her back toward him. She was pressed against him, his cock pressed against her back, just above her ass.

They moved to the hard-driving bass beat. She almost felt like he was taking her right there. An image of him bending her over and pushing his stiff cock into her from behind appeared in her mind's eye.

The imagined feeling of him taking her right then and there ramped up her arousal. She pushed back against him signaling her desire for him.

He whispered in her ear, "I've wanted you for so long. You have no idea how many nights I went home and thought of you when I laid in bed."

"You thought of me?"

"Fuck yes. I always wanted you, since I knew what wanting was."

"We can't though. It wouldn't be right. You're so young, and I'm not. And what about Bradley?"

"Be bad. Don't worry about all that." His hands held her belly. The dark skin contrasted with the light-colored material. She imagined his hands flowing over her white skin.

She closed her eyes and strengthened her resolve. "We have to stop this." He held her, trying not to move.

"Bill."

She felt his hands leave her and the pressure against her back went away. "Okay." His face said he was anything but okay. "If you say so."

She heard his disappointment and nearly changed her mind right then. "Yes. It's for the best. I'm sorry."

He slowly walked away, leaving her staring at his back. She felt like an ass but thought leading him on was a dangerous path.

****

Throughout the night, she caught him watching her. She'd turn and catch him out of the corner of her eye. Each time, some young girl was trying to flirt with him. She hated them, each-and-every one of them. They draped themselves on him like little sluts looking for nothing but to be dicked down by the tall black stud.

Each time he saw her, he'd smile at her. She felt a tingle each time.

****

Bill watched as she strode up to him. She said to the coed talking to him, "Can I borrow Bill for a moment?" She smiled at the college girl and pulled him away.

"What's up Kris?"

She stopped and turned to him. "What's up is we're going somewhere to be alone. Those little sluts don't get to have you. You're mine."

She pulled him insistently down the hallway. He followed, led by the woman he'd fantasized about for years. Her ass swayed seductively before him as she dragged him to her bedroom. He knew where they were heading.

At her closed door, he pulled her around. "Are you sure about this, Kris?"

She looked up to him. "No, I'm not. But I want you, and I know you want me. Now, let's go." She tugged into her bedroom.

He followed her to her lair.

Inside her bedroom, she stood there waiting for him. Now that he was alone with her, he had an attack of conscience. He stood stock still. No longer were they flirting, they were in her bedroom, about to take their relationship to another place.

"Do you want me, Bill?"

He answered quietly, "I do."

"Show me how much you want me. I want you to fuck me. Right here on my bed."

His hesitancy dissolved away and he smiled. He pulled her blouse up over her head. Her body was revealed to him as the fabric slid up. She was a mature mom, with wide rounded hips. Her belly had some pooch that she'd never been able to eliminate, no matter how many crunches she did in the gym. Her bra-covered breasts came into view, and he whistled softly.

"You look beautiful, Kris."

She blushed. "Thank you," she said, feeling bashful all-of-a-sudden.

He leaned close, his body pressed to hers. He reached around, unclasped her bra, and pulled the garment off her shoulders. Her breasts sagged as they were freed. She felt self-conscious about them. She wasn't in college anymore with the magical young tits that defied gravity. Time and motherhood had softened them.

"Beautiful, Kris. You don't know how many times I've wanted to make love to you. Every woman I see, I ask myself, 'What does this girl have that Mrs. Grant doesn't."

She blushed some more. "You are too much, but right now, I really feel like I need to feel you." She reached for his bulge and felt the thing that had teased her earlier in the night.

She undid his pants and pulled them down until his hard cock sprung out. It wasn't as big as she was expecting, and she felt a moment of shame thinking that she had let the stereotype of the hung black man color her perception of him. She held it, his erect cock warm in her hand. His heartbeat was pumping through her hand.

She found herself closer and closer to him until her lips separated on their own and he was in her mouth. Her son's best friend's--her lover now--cock was now in her mouth. He was the first--and hopefully only--person her son's age that she had ever done anything with, and he was the first black man she'd ever been with.

If she closed her eyes, she felt the same as if she were with any other man. A penis is a penis, no matter what color its skin is.

But he wasn't just any other man. She'd watched him grow up and mature into the man in front of her. Her son's best friend. The young man who wanted her. It made her feel desired that he fantasized about her. The young man whose cock she held in her mouth.

He wasn't the stereotype of the big black man with a monster cock. However, he was comfortably large enough to fit in her mouth without gagging. She savored the feeling of his cock filling her mouth.

He was fucking her mouth now, his cock slid in and out. Before long, she felt his cock swell, signaling that he was about to cum.

She pulled off his cock until just the head was in her mouth, and he groaned before shooting into her mouth.

The hot fluid filled her mouth.

He pulled out and she struggled to swallow the copious amount of his cum.

"Holy shit, that is sexy as fuck," he said.

She swallowed his load, savoring the taste as it washed over her taste buds. A big smile and she stuck her tongue out to show him that she'd swallowed everything he gave her.

"Mmm, delicious. It's been a long time since I've done that."

"None of the girls I go with can do that. It always drips out all over their faces, and down on their tits. That's if they don't just spit it out."

She smiled with pride. "It's not my first time. But you did cum a lot. I nearly wasn't able to take it all." She looked at his deflated cock. "How long before you can use that again?"

"A few minutes."

"Perfect, it's my turn now." Her panties fell to the floor and she kicked them off. Onto the bed, she laid back, legs spread.

Bill knelt and stared for a moment. Kris' pussy was shaved bare, showing her ample lips to him.

"What is this tattoo?" He asked. On the inside of her left thigh, she had a pair of cherries tattooed.

"That's from college," she said. "My best friend dared me to get it."

"Cool." He leaned in and teased her clit with his tongue. It stood proud and erect, poking out from under its hood. "I never imagined you would have a tattoo."

"Enough about that. Get your face in my pussy."

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled. His tongue flicked at her clit, teasing it. She moaned from the feeling. Her hands held his head to her.

He slipped one of his long piano fingers inside her. Her wetness allowed him to easily insert, and slide in and out. The combination of his tongue on her clit, and his finger massaging the spongy section of her G-spot had her writhing under him.

"Oh fuck. Keep doing that. More, please."

He kept at it, never letting up with his tongue and finger, until he felt her stiffen and moan.

"Oh god, Bill. I'm coming." She was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

He moved up her body, kissing her skin along the way. When he reached her breasts, he took each nipple in his mouth. He sucked on them for a moment and kissed her mouth gently.

She tasted herself on his lips and stuck her tongue in his mouth to feel his tongue.

They just kissed for a while, relaxing as she came down from her oral orgasm.

****

She was pressed into the mattress as he laid on her. His body covered hers, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her in a hug as his hips pumped his cock in and out of her. His breath was hot on her neck. The warm air tickled her skin.

"Keep doing that, Bill. Make love to me. She held him just as tightly as he held her, pulling him to her. Her legs wrapped around his back.

She loved that he felt so intimate with her. She'd expected him to pound her hard and fast--and she loved that as much as anyone--but he'd surprised her by going slow and gentle.

"I've dreamt of this, Kris. It's so much better than I thought it would be." She could hear the truth of his statement.

****

Kris woke from her sound sleep. She felt his cock pressing into her back. He was holding her in his embrace, his hand held her boob as he rhythmically squeezed it.

Reaching behind her, she grasped at his hardness. It pulsed in her hand.

After a few moments, his hips started moving, forcing his cock to slip through her grip. The head poked out as if seeking something. She giggled to herself, knowing exactly what he was searching for. Even asleep, he wanted sex. Luckily for him, she wanted it as much as he did.

The thought of him filling her up again was making her nipples hard and her pussy ache with need. Even though he'd cum earlier in the night, she wanted him again. Maybe she could get him to cum for a third time?

I should get the morning-after pill. That was a complication she didn't need now.

She pushed him on his back, his cock standing tall and proud, a flagpole for his nation.

Into her mouth he went, she bent over him, getting him wet, though the way she felt, she could take him dry with no problems, as wet as she was. She tasted both of them as her head bobbed up and down on his stiff prick.

Deciding he was ready enough, she knelt over him, knees straddling him. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself onto him. His cock filled her, inch by inch.

She relished the feeling of being filled by him again.

Her hips moved up and down as she fucked herself on the sleeping boy's hard cock. She moved faster and faster, bouncing harder and harder. She didn't want the gentle lovemaking from earlier, she wanted to fuck.

Soon, she felt his hands on her hips. She smiled and said, "Oh good, you're awake."

"It's a great way to wake up."

Up and down, she moved on him, each time she settled fully on his cock, her clit rubbed against his pubic bone. She swirled her hips to maximize the contact on her sensitive nubbin.

After a few minutes, she felt her orgasm approaching and increased her pace. The unfamiliar movement made the muscles in her thighs burn from the exertion. But she didn't mind the mild pain. The pleasure of his cock filling her pussy more than overwhelmed the minor discomfort.

"Oh god, Bill. I'm going to cum."

"Hold it, Kris. I'm almost there. I want to cum in your pussy again."

She nodded, eyes closed. She tried to hold off through sheer force of will. It was difficult not to just relax and let the orgasm let loose. Her skin tingled from the effort.

"I can't hold it anymore, Bill."

"Good, because I'm going to fill you with my cum." He held her hips down and pumped his cock up into her. "Cum for me. Feel my sperm fill you up." He stopped moving and he spurted, his load filled her up again."

The feeling of his release was her signal. She let go and let the orgasm roll over her in waves of pleasure as he filled her pussy.

She fell down onto his chest, exhausted from the exertion.

His cock filled her, holding in his sperm, and his arms held her against him. She felt comforted and relaxed, held by this young, strong, man. Nothing mattered at this moment.

She slept there laying on him, his cock shrank and slipped from her, his cum oozing out of her, making a mess over both of them.

He moved her so he could spoon her. He fell into his own sleep, holding her to him.

****

Brad woke up the next morning. His head pounded from the monster hangover that was already forming.

The house was trashed. The rager he'd told his mom that wouldn't-be was over, and the evidence was everywhere. Empties were on every horizontal surface. It looked like a shrine to intoxication.

He was alone, everyone else had gone home. Holding his throbbing head, he grabbed trash bags and tried to clean before his mom woke up. Maybe if he cleaned it up, she wouldn't be as mad. She'd be mad no matter what, but.

An hour of work cleared out all the bottles and cans and out to the curb.

He had just sat down when Bill walked down the hall.

"Hey man, you still here?"

"Yeah, man. I'm gonna head home and get some sleep."

"Right on. Did you have a good time? I don't remember much."

"You passed out pretty early. Anyway, I'm going to head out."

"Alright dude, call me later."

"Will do." Bill was almost at the door when he felt Kris rush up to him and hug him from behind.

"Hi there," he said. "I didn't want to wake you."

"You can wake me any time, after last night."

"MOM! What the hell?"

She turned in shock. "Brad. I, um, didn't see you there."

"I should go." He hugged her quickly, and whispered, "I'll call later." He backed away and quickly left, his best friend glaring at the two of them.

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers
12