Hooters After Party

Story Info
A new job at Hooters leads to some wild fun.
2.9k words
4.3
30.6k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the crowded restaurant was louder than it normally was on most Friday nights. It was nearly 9:30 which meant Megan was wrapping up her shift. She had been a waitress at Hooters for six months now and was enjoying every minute of it. She used to work at the family restaurant but switched when she saw how much more money her friend Tanya was making.

Megan was often seen as "the good girl", who stayed away from partying, drugs, and sex. Only Tanya knew her about her dark side. Megan put on a good show, but deep down she craved to get fucked and used.

Megan and Tanya had first met at a recreational soccer league a few years ago. After their first game of the year, the team went out for a few drinks to celebrate their win. The girls were chatting it up at the bar when two guys offered to buy them some drinks. A few shots later and Megan was grinding her shapely ass against one of the guy's crotches on the dance floor. A few shots after that and Megan was at his apartment bent over the side of his living room couch getting fucked from behind. As it turned out, the two guys were roommates and Tanya was in one of the bedrooms of the apartment having her own fun.

Megan also had another secret. Aside from being secretly cock-hungry, she LOVED getting fucked in her ass, almost more than vaginal sex. There was something about the tabooness of it and the feeling of all her holes being used like someone else's toy that turned her on. It made her feel like a different person. Not the good girl that everyone saw her as, but as the primal cock hungry slut she really was. She absolutely loved the feeling of a cock deep up her butt and her orgasms would often leave her entire body trembling.

On this particular night, the guy behind her who she had just met at the bar, was probing her pink asshole with his thumb as he fucked her. She could feel him gathering her juices from the base of his cock as it slid in and out of her and making circles around her anus before slipping his thumb inside.

"Mmph" she moaned as he explored her forbidden hole. She gripped a pillow on the couch. "Fuck my ass", she whispered. Megan was too embarrassed to say it any louder. Even with hookups and long-term boyfriends, her love for anal was kept rather secret. She never asked for it, but would never say no to it.

As her orgasm was building, she felt the guy's thumb leave her butt, and a glob of spit land on her hole. She knew what was coming and instinctively spread her round ass open with both hands, giving her one-night stand a clear view of her perfect tight asshole. He stopped fucking her and she felt his mushroom head press against her butt. He rubbed it around for a few seconds before the head slid in with a pop.

"Yes", Megan moaned a little louder.

She could hear her one-night stand breathing heavily behind her before her bowels began to fill up with more of his hard cock as he slowly slid it in deeper. She felt his lower abs pressing against her ass cheeks and knew he was all the way in. The guy suddenly grabbed the forearms of both of her arms and slid his cock out slightly before thrusting it hard back into her bowels, pulling her against him.

"Oh FUCK"

He slammed against her one more time and held himself deep in her ass.

Megan screamed loudly. "Fuck. Fuck my ass" she squealed.

Megan was on her toes as the guy thrusted in and out of her tight butthole. She couldn't even remember his name anymore. She was in ecstasy as he slammed against her pale white cheeks.

The guy behind grunted and his breathing got louder. Megan's orgasm was building. She was seconds away when she suddenly gave one last thrust, grabbed her hips, and rammed his cock into her as deep as it would go. She felt it began to pulsate as her bowels were filled with warm cum.

"Fuck yes! Cum in my ass!" Megan screamed as she was sent over the edge and a wave of pleasure swept through her body.

Megan was left there shaking when she looked up to see Tanya grinning at her from the open room door.

"Fuck" Megan thought to herself. She couldn't believe how loud she was being.

"Well, well miss goody two shoes", Tanya remarked with a big shit-eating grin on her face. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." And with that, she closed the door back into the bedroom.

Megan was left stirred. She looked up to see she was alone in the living room, stark naked, with cum leaking out of her freshly used asshole and dripping down the inside of her thigh. Megan couldn't believe herself. She had just let a random stranger she had met at the bar fuck her with no condom and cum in her butt. She felt so dirty. And that turned her on even more.

----

From that day on, Tanya and Megan became good friends. They mostly only saw each other at their bi-weekly soccer games. Tanya never did mention what happened that night. What she did mention, however, was that she recently got a new job as a waitress at Hooters and was making at least a couple hundred every shift.

"Damn," said Megan. "I'm lucky to pull in a hundred a shift at my place."

"You should come work with me" suggested Tanya. "You could make way more money with that body of yours, and plus, we would have so much fun together!"

Megan thought about it, and a few weeks later here she was, working her third shift in a pair of tight orange shorts and a tight, low-cut shirt that left little to the imagination. Although she was now a Hooter's girl, most of her assets were in her butt. Megan was about 5'3", with wavy dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and pale golden skin. She was naturally hairless and rarely even had to shave her legs. The most hair she had was a small light patch between her legs.

At first, she was nervous about the uniform, but soon she was loving the attention. She would often get a little wet knowing that guys were staring at her ass as she walked by.

Tonight was a Friday and Megan's shift was winding down, only about an hour left. The hostess had just given her one last table, a group of six guys all in their 30s. She watched as they walked to her section. They were all rather tall. The shortest of the bunch still had to be at least six feet, she thought. One of the guys looked in her direction as they walked by. She locked eyes with him and he gave her a little smile before looking away.

This is going to be a fun table, she thought.

She walked up and greeted the table, taking a look at her last patrons of the night.

"Damn, these guys are all fucking hot", she thought.

"So, what's bringing everyone together tonight", Megan asked the table as she took their drink orders.

"We're a water polo team."

Megan looked to her left towards the guy who just spoke. It was the same guy who smiled at her as they walked in.

"We're a competitive league so we practice about once or twice a week. We usually grab drinks across the street, but tonight it's this fellas birthday" he said, nodding his head to the guy across from him.

"Oh, well happy birthday," said Megan. She gave the guy a seductive wink and walked away with their drink orders. After a few steps, she took a look back to see half the table checking out her butt. She loved that attention.

Just as Megan got back to the serving station, Tanya came up behind her and playfully smacked her ass.

"Nice table," she remarked.

"Tell me about it. I could barely handle myself when taking their order, they're all so fucking hot."

"You should see if they want to hang out when we get off. Which one do you want?" Tanya asked, half-joking but with a slightly serious tone.

"All of them" Megan laughed sarcastically.

Tanya laughed and gave her a smirk. "You naughty girl," she said, as she walked away towards Megan's table.

----------------------------

As the night went on, Megan's table was racking up a serious tab. Turns out, one of the guys in the group was pretty well off and was treating the entire table. Megan and Tanya were flirting with the guys all night, teasing them every chance they got, especially when it was time to sing happy birthday. They had the birthday boy sit in a chair and all of the waitresses dance around him. At one point, Megan turned her back to him and slowly bent over before sitting on his lap and grinding her ass on his crotch a few times. She couldn't believe herself, this place was changing her. She began craving the attention even more when the tables around her cheered her on. She was sure she could feel the guy's cock through his jeans.

After only a few seconds she popped up off of the guy and finished up the song with the rest of the girls, slightly embarrassed at what she had just done in front of everyone.

As she was walking away, Tanya approached her.

"Well look who finally came out of her shell", said Tanya. "I know that bad girl is in there, just waiting to break free."

"Hush," Megan said jokingly. "I couldn't help myself. They're all so hot."

"Girl, you're preaching to the choir," said Tanya, as she flicked her hand up. Tanya leaned into Megan a little closer and whispered. "So, I was talking to Jon, the tall dark-haired one with all the money. They're all headed back to his place after this."

"Sounds fun," Megan said, as she punched more drink orders into the terminal.

"He wants us to be their entertainment. He said he'd even pay us."

"What!?" Megan couldn't believe what she just heard. "The entertainment? What does that even mean?"

Tanya gave her a smirk. "It just means we wear our work uniforms and hang out with them. They just don't want it to be a sausage fest. It's totally cool, the girls here do it all the time"

Megan thought for a second. She was really feeling it with the first guy who she had checked out when the group first came in. He was tall and lean and his name was Leo. She flirted with all of her tables, but was over the top with him tonight, touching his shoulder or leg all throughout the night when she got the chance.

"Fine." Said Megan. "But don't tell anyone."

"Girl, you know I got you."

--------------------------

The table paid and left Megan a huge tip. She had already closed out for the night but the guys were still finishing the last of their beers.

Megan realized she left her makeup bag in her car and walked to the front entrance to go get it so she could get ready for tonight. She was nervous. She had never done something like this before, but her pussy was tingling as she walked by the table and thought about what could happen with the six guys tonight. While she didn't mean to, she couldn't stop staring at Leo. He stared back as she walked by. She could clearly tell he was checking her out.

"Fuck" uttered Megan as she walked out the door knowing she was going to get herself into some trouble tonight.

Megan had parked in the back of the building where it was empty and quiet at the moment. She looked around as she approached her car. It was a dark night and there weren't many lights back here. Near the back entrance was a small fenced-off area that held some old kitchen appliances. Megan knew from stories that a few girls had hooked up with the managers back there during their shifts.

Megan grabbed her bag from her Mazda and shut her door to head back inside. Just as she turned around she was shocked to see someone standing in front of her car.

She was startled, but after a second, she realized who it was.

"Hey there", said Leo. "Just had to get some air for a second. The guys are taking forever to leave in there. Hope I didn't scare you."

"You did," said Megan with a laugh. "Better make it up to me."

Megan suddenly became aware of how nervous she was. "What kind of line was that?" She thought.

Leo laughed and held something out to her. "Well sorry about that. Here, relax a little."

He was handing her a vape pen. "It's a pretty heavy Sativa," said Leo.

Megan smiled and grabbed the pen and took a huge puff. "Thanks, I needed this," she said. Leo walked towards her as Megan took another puff and reached out to hand the pen back. Megan didn't expect what happened next.

Leo didn't grab for the pen. Instead, his hand went around her hips as he guided her against her car door. She looked up at him surprised as he put his other hand on the side of her head and kissed her.

His lips were tantalizing and she instinctively kissed him back. "Fuck it." She thought. She had wanted this all night and she knew he knew that. He pressed his body against hers and his hand cupped the side of her ass.

Megan let out a soft moan. Leo grabbed her small breasts with his other hand. Having been taken off guard, Megan still had her arms hanging by her side when suddenly a noise startled the two of them. They both broke the kiss and looked across the parking lot to see a cat run off into the bushes. "Fuck" said Megan. "That scared the shit out of me," as she looked at Leo.

"Yea, come here," he said. He grabbed Megan's hand and walked her behind the fences that she had passed earlier.

Leo began kissing her again. Megan couldn't believe she was doing this in public. She began feeling his lean body with her hands and could feel his abs under his shirt. His chest was trimmed short and his skin smooth.

Leo reached behind Megan's butt and gave it a squeeze. His hand reached far enough between her legs that it grazed her dripping pussy and sent a small shock through her body. Megan pressed herself closer to him and felt his bulge in his pants. The pot she had just smoked was starting to set in and she had lost all reservations at this point. She grabbed his cock over his pants and began rubbing it. She felt it grow a little bigger in his shorts.

Megan broke their makeout session and looked Leo in the eyes as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, grabbing the sides of the shorts on her way down. She pulled his shorts down and his cock sprang free. It was uncut about 8 inches long with a huge vein running along the top. With one hand on Leo's chest to balance herself, she grabbed the base of his rock and took him in her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down a few times and enjoyed her full mouth before slowing down to really feel him. With just the head in her mouth now, she flicked her tongue around the slit and got a small taste of precum. It was salty and sweet. She wanted more.

Leo put his hand on Megan's head and pushed her back down. She gagged slightly before getting back to work on his cock.

"Fuuuuck. Good girl" Leo said softly.

Megan looked up as she continued to suck his member. Something about seeing the pleasure she was giving him had her craving his cum. She began to stroke him with her hand as she continued her blowjob. His dick was drenched in her slobber making it easy for her.

Leo moaned again and grabbed Megan's hair. "Fuck, " he bellowed. Leo held her head in place, restricting her movement. Suddenly, Megan felt his warm cum shoot into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat so hard that she instinctively swallowed it. Another spurt and then another as Leo literally filled her mouth with his juice. His cock was pulsating in her hand as she waited for every last drop to be deposited into her eager mouth. When he was finally done, she gave it one big gulp and let out a big breath as she gasped for air.

Megan stood up and watched the cock she had just drained as Leo tucked it back into his shorts. "That was just a preview of tonight," said Leo, still breathing heavily from his massive orgasm. "See you back inside." He said with a smile. With that, Leo walked away leaving Megan alone with a belly full of cum and a pussy that was aching to be fucked.