Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I don't have good tits; they're kinda weird." She confessed looking anxious.

"They're beautiful."

I palmed her lower back drawing her close enough to take the closest nipple into my mouth. Faith was obliged to rise up kneeling at my left side almost straddling it in order to give me full access to her tit. Her body was covered in some sort of sweetened glaze or oil that left kind of vanilla flavor lightly mixed with the bitterness of her perspiration. I unintentionally ended up suckling that nipple harder than I wanted as she lovingly cradled my head, moaning. The sound of her breathy gasps was hypnotic leaving me enthralled as she dipped down cradling my face between her hands wantonly making out.

"Help me with this, Jaleel." Faith got up standing between my thighs pressed into the edge of her bed. My cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling fan over her daybed.

My heart skipped a beat looking at her extraordinarily narrow waist, pelvis and the outrageous violin hip dip that drew the attention to those long, shapely muscular legs. I noticed that her skirt bore stress lines from being stretched to capacity by those powerful looking thighs. Faith stood over me waiting patiently as I took it all in stride enjoying the moment like Christmas morning.

"Undress me." My fingers trembled a bit as I grabbed the hem of that black miniskirt noting each of the multicolored applique butterflies.

I tugged finding the task more difficult than I would've imagined as Faith chuckled wetly cupping my chin in encouragement. I went at it again, succeeding this time as the elasticity of the material allowed the garment to clear her hips ending up in a ring at her bare feet. Faith was full of revelation and surprise this increasingly fateful night.

"Where are your panties?"

"In the kitchen, on the floor." My member throbbed at the thought of her peeling off her underwear while filling an ice bucket.

Her muff was clean shaven and puffy looking enough, that my mouth was watering. Those violin shaped hips were every bit as spectacular unencumbered by clothing. There was a minute diamond shaped thigh gap calling out to me. Faith let out this sustained gasp of pleasure as I leaned forward dipping my tongue between her thick thighs taking advantage of the miniscule triangle of negative space between them. My fingers clawed into the middle of her thighs as my slimy tongue slid along the tight entrance to her virtue. I continued as my technique evolved into a scooping motion.

Faith trembled, those powerful legs rubbery and faltering a bit necessitating a firmer grip on her thighs as she palmed the back of my head, urging me forward. This was Faith's first time receiving oral as I pushed my chin in her direction managing to part her tight labia. Things got a little heated as she put a foot up on the bed beside my left thigh allowing further penetration. After a few moments, Faith spread her flower open silently prodding me to her clit. Attacking it set off fireworks across her being, as she unintentionally pressed against my mouth. Her wetness came in excess as I focused on her button teasing and tickling until she lost control stepping up onto the couch.

Suddenly my face was wedged between her thighs as Faith steadied herself with a palm flattened against the wall above my head. It was feral in nature, so visceral that I had to go with it wildly licking and sucking with abandon. These distressed sounds coming from her were partially muffled by Faith biting her bottom lip. Her nails dug into my scalp as she began to crest before full on going over the precipice. Faith started whimpering and gasping as tremors dominated her athletic form wholesale. The humidity was omnipresent as the teen coed ground one out on my face shivering to a halt. It took her a minute or two coming down from that natural high before she realized what she'd done.

"Quid pro quo?" It turned out to be a rhetorical question as she placed her glasses on my head, stepping down onto the floor.

The long and lean ingenue got down kneeling between my thighs, quickly relieving me of my shoes and socks. Meticulous attention to detail went into unbuckling and sliding my pants off with single minded purpose while my prick remained fully engorged dying for attention.

"My turn, Faith." She raised both hands allowing me to slide the peasant blouse free of her body, dropping it to the floor at her side. Her swooping breasts were uncovered fully, perfection personified begging to be handled.

"No, it's my turn Jaleel."

She somewhat clumsily pushed me back at angle going for my cock with feverish intent. It was her first time as half of my shaft disappeared between her prominent lips. Faith was overly eager enough that things got wet, syrupy, and sloppy in moments. Her nails racked my abs sliding upward covering my peck finding a nipple which she tweaked. Slurping sounds filled her bedroom as I watched those lips slide along my many veined covered shaft. I was at the center of a tempest as her tongue came into play. The girl was a natural taking to the cusp very quickly. My lower back involuntarily arched towards her as my inner thighs began to tighten and pulse.

"Ah shit girl; if you don't stop, I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

"Okay!!" I did a double take as Faith wrapped her long narrow fingers around my tortured shaft frenetically stroking away from her pumping lips while her head frantically bobbed in my lap.

"AWWWWNNNNN!!" The nigh falsetto cry that was forced out of my depths was so embarrassing, that I grabbed the nearest throw pillow covering my face with it.

My pelvis shot up into the air mashing into her lips and to her credit, Faith rode it out continuously sucking and frantically stroking until I was devoid of strength, limbs rubbery flopping all over the place. The suction was incredible, sexually tantalizing on an indescribable level. It seemed to go on forever before I realized Faith was rolling right through my climax into a secondary even more powerful erection, audibly popping her lips when she was done.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh shit girl; behave yo'self." I whimpered as my cock stood at full mast right up the center of her face from my point of view. She thumped my erection with her pointer finger making me yelp, laughing at my reaction.

"You know what I wanna see now, right?" Faith nodded slowly standing turning her back to me.

Exaggerated violin shaped hips and powerful thighs aside, Faith had a thick, prominent but odd shaped butt with a very high and deep gluteal cleft affirming her sister girl status. This, medium sized monster emerged slightly shelf-like from the very end of her well defined back gradually expanding at the junction connecting her pelvis and thighs with the rest becoming this compact, ripened donk a size and a half bigger than my large hands. It looked amazing sitting at the top of her model length legs. Truly a spear or teardrop shape accentuated with a diamond shaped bit of negative space between her thighs.

"How in the hell did you hide this thing?" I was actually thinking out loud.

"Wasn't easy; there's a lot of pervs walking around our campus. I have to admit that I've kicked a groin or two in the last couple of years."

"You don't say?"

There was no helping myself as my lips found her full left buttock rabbit kissing it a few times before outright licking it with mounting hunger. Faith shuddered as I paid equal attention to both luscious halves sinking my thumbs into her pronounced gluteal undercuff. Faith shuddered as I sampled the top of her rear cleft intending to run my tongue along the distance. Instead she bent over planting her hands on her knees at a perfect ninety degree angle. I pulled the halves apart snacking on her inner pinkness and essence thinking I'd discovered some new delicacy.

"Help me Jaleel."

"What do you need, baby?"

I kissed the back of her thighs before she pivoted kneeling down to open the center drawer in the base of her day bed. We worked together drawing out a fluffy comforter spreading it out on the floor like we were having a clandestine picnic in her bedroom. My eyes followed her butt which looked even better when she was on all fours.

"I think it's time for those condoms; don't you agree Jaleel?"

"You knew?"

"I talked to your mom; you know, we've talked a lot since you got hurt. I think she likes me, so uhm, she put those in that little baggie while we were having coffee in your kitchen this morning." It was a happy revelation and further embarrassment finding out that my mother endorsed our little outing.

"Shit, I'm never gonna hear the end of it." I pulled the crumpled baggie from my pocket removing the box as Faith got comfortable lying on her side, watching.

"Those condoms were in your room; wanna explain?"

"Ask my mother, she brought them." There was no way in hell I was explaining that I'd received the condoms the day after sleeping with Charity Gilbert.

"No thanks, but I think we should use all of them tonight; what do you think?" Faith didn't wait for an answer ripping open the box pulling out the trio of gold foiled condoms.

She got me standing for a continuation of that second awesome blow job before sheathing my throbbing erection in latex. Even afterwards, she blew me for another five minutes. It seemed that she figured sucking me off first would make me last longer at the moment of truth as she reclined staring up into my face, a little nervous.

I knelt between her long legs as Faith accommodated me by grabbing the back of her knees folding them into her chest. She was beyond wet and ready for her first time, but still visibly anxious. The swollen mushroom crown of my endowment tapped her puffy looking slit causing a deluge of wetness to run down the crack of her butt. I pressed it against her feeling a sliver of volcanic heat as her labia began to part.

"Careful." Her voice faltered a little giving me pause there on my knees, but Faith reached up, hands outstretched beckoning me close.

"Hold me tight, Jaleel." I was on all fours hovering over her perfect body.

I carefully embraced her, wrapping my arms around her neck as she responded in kind. Faith interlocked her ankles into the small of my back gradually tightening her grip around me drawing me downward.

The head of my cock pushed against her still finding a labored resistance despite her wetness. I let it rest there hearing her labored whimpering in my ear responding with a deep, soulful kiss that relaxed her tensed up shoulders.

"Do it Jaleel, take me." She moaned, prodding me with her interlocked ankles.

Everything I had was quickly inside as Faith shrieked loudly leaving a ringing in my ears for a few seconds. Her mouth hung agape; eyes widened to the point their white were plainly visible in the darkness. I thought to withdraw backward but Faith tightened her limbs around me in constricting fashion. It was as if the young ingenue sought to squeeze the life right out of me externally and internally. She was narrow with a pulsing tightness to her canal that invited the involuntary yet inspired rutting that followed. Faith dug trenches in my back, nearly squeezing the life out of me with those powerful legs honed from hours of competitive running in her formative years.

Soon Faith had succeeded in finding a mutual rhythm complimenting my impassioned thrusts into her honey pot. We found symbiosis, a oneness that engulfed our being creating this bubble that left neither of us sure where one began and the other ended. There as no room left for playful banter or talk as our lower halves rose arching into one another, mounds grinding and twisting to some internal music only we were privy to embraced by darkness. In time, Faith began trembling uncontrollably as she began to crest under my increasingly animalistic thrusts.

Faith was about to cum and so was I, savagely spearing her depths with unbridled lust and abandon. We tightened our embrace around each other until both were literally squeezing the life out of the other.

"JALEEL, DON'T LET GO OF MEEEE!!" Faith screamed before sinking her teeth into my shoulder.

The pain was fleeting as I climaxed with a yelping cry of my own emptying everything inside. I kept plunging and pounding into her tightness until I was sliding into a deluge of gooey wetness filling the condom.

I'd made Faith a woman.

Neither of us were willing to break the death grip on one another as we kissed and luxuriated in the other's sweat drenched flesh. I winced feeling Faith's tongue on the deep bite mark on my shoulder. My back was also marked up for life, but I didn't care one bit peppering her with rabbit kisses before outright making out with the woman.

"...sorry about your shoulder." She whispered.

"Be quiet."

We made out a little more before I reluctantly rolled off her body which in my opinion was a work of art worthy of the Louvre. We lay on our sides staring at one another, content in the darkness. Faith drew the condom from my spent member tying it off and putting it to the side as she sat upright Indian style. Faith reached over for her purse at the edge of her daybed pulling out my phone.

"You had my phone all this time?" I went for it, but she held it to her chest unwilling to part with it.

"I've had your phone for two weeks now; I told your mom."

"You guys are thick as thieves, huh?" Faith waved off my joke looking apprehensive as she opened it. I didn't know how she'd hacked into my phone worried that she'd seen all of the video clips stored inside.

"There's something I want you to see." Faith handed me the phone as I sat up, wrapping her arms around her drawn up knees.

"What is this?" There was a new video clip.

"Just uhm, watch." I opened the clip, already frightened at what I'd see.

Charity Gilbert's face appeared on the screen making my pulse race. I glanced at Faith before looking at the phone screen.

"Don't you feel bad about what happened; what you did?"

"No, why should I?"

Some girl's voice I didn't recognize was questioning Charity in what appeared to be the teacher's lounge. I recalled that members of the student council were allowed free agency to use the area for meetings and breaks. The attractive narcissist was holding court at a desk intended for use grading papers but was casually texting without a care in the world.

"You got a boy put in the hospital; you hooked up with him, right?"

"Yeah, I fucked him, so what? Jaleel was a means to an end, and I got that end Lisa. He was a small cog in a big machine to get Jayson back in line and it worked beautifully. So what he got fucked up; at least he got some pussy." I could've throttled Charity right through the screen but kept watching.

"You don't have any feels, no remorse?"

"Of course not; haven't you listened to a word I've said for Christ's sake?! Why're we talking about some low tier loser anyway, Lisa?!!" It was obvious that Charity was unaware she was being filmed as she pulled out some lip balm coating her lips.

Before the unseen girl could answer, a hand burst into frame slapping the ever loving shit out of Charity with a loud audible smack that echoed across the lounge. Her head was rocked to the side as another slap collided with the front of her face this time. The owner of the offending hand was directly behind Charity, standing over her chair. The smug beauty had a visibly cut lip as the camera dipped backward revealing Faith looking visibly enraged, yet mute.

"WHU-WHAAAAT?!!" Charity muttered as a fist collided with her left ear toppling her from the seat onto the floor. Lisa the unseen camerawoman stayed with the action as Faith stepped over the toppled chair standing over Charity.

"WHY?!!" The villainess cried out, some blood trickling from her nose.

"I want you to stand up Charity; I want you to get up so that I can knock you down again bitch." Faith's voice was ice cold.

"WHY'RE YOU HITTING ME?!!"

"Get up Charity." Faith launched a punting kick into her thigh, teeth gritted.

"NOOOO!! YOU'RE MY FRIEND, MY BEST FRIEND FAITH!!"

"Get up."

"WE'RE FRIENDS!! WE DON'T NEED TO DO THIS!!"

"Get the fuck up." The clip ended frozen on Charity's horrified features, frozen for prosperity.

I played the clip a few more times as Faith watched pensively. Both of us sitting there I the darkness for a few minutes before I realized tears were running down her cheeks. There was something more at play here that needed to be addressed.

"Tell me."

"I got kicked off the student council; expelled from school for doing that, but I don't regret it one bit. I hated Charity Gilbert, but I hate myself even more for all of it Jaleel."

"Why?"

"Because ever since we met and became fast friends, I've always deferred to that bitch. Told myself that second place was good enough because I wasn't comfortable leading. Just wanted my nose in those fucking books to forget about my dead mother while letting that asshole set herself up as some kind of queen and I got you hurt for it."

"What do you mean?"

"I have uhm, sixth period gym with Kimberly and that skank Treena. I'm invisible to most people who don't know I'm on the student council, so I was in the girl's locker room when Kimberly was bragging about fucking Jayson Stello and how you caught her in the act. She said you cried and watched her getting off with a real man. I thought she was such a whore for talking about that shit."

"So, what did you do?"

"Mentioned it to Charity as a casual aside while we were having lunch later that day. I didn't know she was fuming after finding out Jayson was cheating again more or less. Didn't think about it when I repeated your name to her, forgetting that she was an irredeemable sociopath. So Jaleel, I am the reason you ended up in the hospital."

The puzzle surrounding my assault was complete having come full circle with Faith's virginity as the price tag. I sat there in the darkness pondering all that I'd learned.

"So, what was this tonight; a pity fuck?"

"NO!"

"So what is this Faith; what's going on here?"

"I-I just couldn't leave your side; I was so scared you wouldn't wake up. I told your mom everything, we cried together, and I just sort of never left. I couldn't because... it was my fault. But karma got me too because I got kicked out of school in my senior year and now, I have to leave the country. Everything I told you is true, but my dad is so pissed that he won't let me be near you after I leave! He knows Charity's mother, so they agreed not to press charges because I'm going to live in China with him."

I buried my face in my hands feeling the weight of the world for the second time on my forty first day since being knocked unconscious. I tired hard to fight the tears hating Charity, Kimberly, Charmaine, Treena and that motherfucking Jay Stello.

"You hate me, don't you?"

"No."

"Then what do you feel for me?"

"I guess we'll never know because of a bunch of shitty people at that fucking high school. What about that monster ass nigga who nearly killed me, huh?!!"

"They let him home school." I chuckled not out of humor, but deep seated rage.

Faith sat there watching; it was uncanny, but she always seemed to know when to be mute. This was one of those times.

"Thanks Faith; you're the only one who had my back besides my best friend, Ricky. I don't think we're talking anymore and I'm losing you too; the best thing that's ever..." Faith's head raised up as she stared, mouth agape.

"You're not mad at me; don't hate me?"

"How could I; you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me." I answered without thought.

Before I could react, Faith scrambled across the floor into my arms raining kisses all over my face before making out with me. We lost ourselves in one another leaving the troublesome world behind.