Hopeful Sin Ch. 09

Story Info
Syra learns how to aid her master.
4.1k words
5
1k
00

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syrafin

"Syrafin. My First of Many. You live. And are free, no less. And yet... I am bound. Forced to walk the darkened halls of meaningless dungeons. I thought you had been destroyed. Banished. Gone from this world."

Syra immediately noted he had no aura of power, the knowledge letting her know that the figure before her was more like a projection of himself.

"I have been searching for you all this time," she whispered, the weight of time and repeated failure heavy in her voice, "I've dreamed of nothing but finding and serving you once more, my Master," tears dripped from her red eyes as she gazed up at him, desolate, "But I've failed again, for you're not truly here... how can I free you, Master?"

"Keys. I require keys. One hundred tainted but pure souls," the boy's offerings, "A mortal willing to free me with full understanding of the meaning," again... the boy? "A grand betrayal," her Master was infamous for orchestrating those, "And devoted love," how many women had offered him that and so much more?

"You could never find my prison. If any but the Blessed Saint were to look upon my cell, not only would you not see it, but it would move, anywhere in the Labyrinth of the Dungeons. No, my Syrafin, you cannot find me."

Her expression became one of pure devastation, and she hung her head in despair for a long moment, before looking up at him again. "Then how may I serve you, my Master?"

He held up his hand, and in it appeared a contract. It was branded with his sigil and the number II. Beside it, her sigil and the number I glowed sinisterly. The second contract he ever forged. After the one that created and bound him to the hells. The first contract ever created by her. The one that lifted her up from a lowly squirming soul in Hades and made her the right-hand Fiend of her Master. Ownership of that contract meant ownership of her existence. If the bearer died, she ceased to exist. No death. No afterlife. Nothing.

Jayden stirred behind him. "What the hell, man? I said I was sorry. Oh, hey, you didn't destroy her."

Syra continued to ignore the human's existence, but a growing feeling of dread churned her stomach as she grimly suspected what her Master's next move would be and didn't like the idea one little bit. "Master..." as close to pleading for him to not do what she thought he was going to do as she was willing to go, because if this would truly be the only way for her to free him... then she would suffer through.

"Boy. I have a new deal for you. I will give you the succubus. She will be yours in every way you desire. But the cost will be steep..."

Jayden looked like Yuletide had come early as he listened intently.

"You may have her with but one restriction. If she finds a better master, you will relinquish your claim. She will be unable to seek retribution against you through action, implication, or even inaction. And your soul will be mine on your death."

"Hell yeah!" Jayden eagerly agreed, sealing her fate as the curse of youth allowed him to not consider the eternity of death.

The Dark One looked at Syrafin. "The keys. If you can forge one, do it. If the materials provided are sub-par, seek others. But... the better the materials, the harder it will be to forge them..." her contract appeared in Jayden's hands and his eyes rolled back in his head as he was force-fed all the information therein.

"As you wish, my Master," she whispered, "I won't fail you again."

The vow held no binding, but all the fervor of her absolute devotion to him, and him alone.

He turned his back on her, and Syra felt as though a knife had just been twisted in her spine. Not so much as touch between them. And in that moment, she felt that she may have been a key herself, as her literal reason for existence cast her aside. Could there be a more grand betrayal?

"A final gift, boy..." as the fighter recovered his wits, the Dark God touched his forehead and Syra felt power surging into the child. A Fiendish boon. She idly wondered what it would do. "More sacrifices. More toys. Enjoy the rewards of your service."

Then her master was gone.

"Holy shit... Syrafin, right?" The boy now knew everything about her. "You are hot as hell for a two-thousand-year-old." He chuckled merrily at his quip. This rank four idiot was now her Master. With a capital M. "Who's the man in charge now, huh? You don't even have to agree to this! It's awesome. This contract says you agreed with the other guy, and therefore he can just give you away! And I guess now I can, too. But only if you find someone else. Guess I'll just have to keep you hidden away, right?"

Syra gazed in silence toward where her Master vanished while the boy spoke, barely paying attention until his last words. Red eyes snapped to him, and she ground her teeth together, before answering as passively as she was able, "Hiding me away would be a waste. If you're so lacking in confidence that you'll be able to maintain possession of me, then perhaps you're unworthy of the gifts that have been granted to you," she looked at the contract in his hand, then the collar and potions at his feet, dropped when her Master had punished the boy for his impudence, "But with me at your side, guiding and advising you... you could become a force to be reckoned with, with a harem of devoted women who would lay down their lives at your whim or in your name."

He grunted, deflating slightly. "I don't need you for that. I have one of these now and can get another." He picked up the collar and walked over to the priestess, fastening it around the cleric's neck. He then lightly tapped her face until her eyes fluttered open. "Hey there, wake up. There you go. Now lay here. Don't move. Don't make noise," he kissed her lightly and moved over to the mage. He sat beside her, cradling her head in his lap, angling her so she couldn't see Syra or Astra. "Veria, stay with me. You are going to be okay, drink this healing potion, come on!" He called urgently to the rousing girl, taking the vial and holding it to her lips. He didn't pour it, since she had to do that, but he made it so all she had to do was tilt her head to angle the vial. Thus, giving her consent.

The elf stirred and groaned quietly. The pounding headache from her face meeting the wall removed any hesitation she might otherwise have had - though Jayden had given her no cause to doubt his intentions, anyway - and she lifted a hand to help him pour the vial down her throat.

Her dear hero smiled down at her after saving her from what had probably been deadly injuries. She was already feeling better, but his smile saddened a little. "Just so you know. I really wanted you," how sweet to say, as he clearly meant it, "You want to strip down to your underwear while I talk to my slaves. You think it's awesome I have slaves."

Jayden helped her up as he rose and looked at Syra. "And you are a slave. If I want your advice I will ask, like I have before. But don't go thinking you are all 'power behind the throne.' I am in charge. And you can't threaten me with 'after the contract' stuff anymore either. There is no after the contract. Make yourself useful and I won't rent you out for a silver an hour, got it?"

The succubus's brow arched at him. Clearly, he did not understand that he could have slaves, or he could have devoted slaves. Sigh... "Yes, Master." she answered smoothly as Viera sat up on her own and started to strip her robes off.

"Astra, be limp. Syra, strip her down to her underwear." That will suck. Every holy item on her will burn. Luckily the Initiate lacked the power of faith to make it truly excruciating. Jayden turned to look at Viera, whom he seemed genuinely sad to only have this one time with.

The Initiate lay limp and silent, her gold eyes wide with terror and horror as the succubus approached her, quietly hissing in pain as she began to remove the holy gear with quick fingers. Viera looked at him with a trusting smile, though it had a sad tint to it as she sighed softly, "If only you'd been able to save Adrienne like me..."

"You are happy to know I did save her, exactly how I am going to save you. You want to slowly take off your underwear now and let me get a good look at you as you turn around for me."

Her face brightened, as she was, indeed, happy to know that. It seemed only fair now that she stood and pulled down the front of her panties, revealing her untouched golden fuzz to his eyes before she turned around to complete the reveal, showing him her slender ass before letting the garment fall to her ankles.

"Make sure Astra can see," Jayden commanded Syra. A nice touch, she admitted to herself. His attention returned to Viera, waiting for the bra to come off while idly beginning to unbuckle his armor.

Once the priestess was stripped bare, save for her underwear, Syrafin sat her limp body up and settled behind her to act as a brace, both of them facing to watch the show as Viera completed her turn and reached up to unhook her bra, letting it slide down her arms, revealing her C-cup breasts.

Jayden moved to stand profile in front of Astra after he was fully naked so the Light Demon could get a good view of his (humanly) impressive member. "Viera, you have always wanted to suck my cock, and now is your chance. You want to smile at Astra as you do, so she knows how much you enjoy it." He grinned down at Syra, looking for.. approval?

The succubus' lips curled with amusement, though she didn't give any actual showing of approval, just in case his fragile ego would find that offensive. Viera cheerfully smiled at Astra, thinking of how it was so cool that her hero had slaves, and one of them was Astra, who he had just met! She then took him into her mouth, her jaw stretching and working to accommodate his girth, unlike the ease with which Syra was able to take him. Her inexperience made the motion clumsy, though her enthusiasm made up for it as she started bobbing in and out shallowly.

Jayden lasted far longer with Viera than he was able to with Syra. As he started swelling, growing close, he grabbed her head and held her firmly as he winced. Then he groaned aloud as purple veins streaked across his body and Syra felt his Fiendish Boon surge through him as he suddenly swelled and grew.

Well, well, maybe her Master did leave her a gift as the boy Enlarged without a potion. Suddenly the large member in Viera's mouth stretched her lips almost painfully and the head extended into her throat. A single thrust from him and she was choked as her hero's thickness blocked her airway, filling her mouth utterly.

"Fuuuuuck," he growled as his new fiendish sensitivity made her hot, wet mouth feel so much more intense. And while Syra expected him to pop at any second, Jayden discovered that he could control that. He started to slowly move Viera's head up and down his shaft, ignoring it when the elf began to struggle as her air depleted, without doing anything to cause him harm as she gagged and choked on him, tears rapidly filling and spilling from her eyes as her body began panicking. For her part, Syra closed her eyes with a silent, devout, prayer of pure gratitude to her True Master. Perhaps she hadn't disappointed him as deeply as she feared.

When Veira's struggles began to slow and weaken Jayden pulled Viera off, letting her fall to gasp for breath on the floor. "You will put your head on the floor, and your ass in the air." His voice was so much deeper and commanding.

Then he turned on Syra, eyes red tinted, his cock still rigidly erect, having not spilled himself in Veira's body. He strode over, grabbing Syra by the neck and lifting her up along the wall, leaving Astra to slump, unsupported, to stare helplessly at Viera, their eyes meeting as the elf was now serene while laying with her ass waiting patiently for Jayden's return.

"You are mine now," Jayden informed the succubus as he used his knees to force her legs apart so his saliva moistened member could ram into her. Still holding Syra by the neck, he started roughly pounding her against the wall.

She arched as he claimed her, the hand on her neck choking the cry that forced itself from between her lips as he began, but the improvement in his size and strength were glorious and Syra found her body responding so much faster than it had, even with the potion he'd drank earlier.

Jayden choked her just a little too much, but it's a teachable skill, at least. His member was veinier and more ridged as well, adding a gloriously wonderful sensation in her sensitive body. He may be only a shadow of her Master, but the shadow was so much better than the unending numbness of her Lord's absence. The boy was rough, fast, and hard. He clearly didn't care if she got off, but he took his time, giving her the opportunity before starting to let himself swell within her. Choking, pain and dominance, all served and worked together in Syra's well-trained body, and she started shuddering on him in blissful pleasure as he pistoned in and out of her wet hole.

Jayden spilled inside her with a sigh of satisfaction before releasing her to fall next to Astra. Then he turned his still rock-hard member toward Viera. "You will stay there and try to relax. You will enjoy this," he commanded as he moved behind her, squatting down, his cock still well lubed from his seed and Syra's pleasure. He grabbed her slender hips and slowly forced his thickness into her rectum, careful as injuries were frowned upon by his benefactor, but he was relentless.

Viera voiced soft sounds of confused pain and magically enforced pleasure as her ass stretched around his thick cock, but she didn't move as he plundered her ass with brutal vigor. She didn't cry as the painpleasure coursed through her body, making her fingers and toes curl. She didn't scream more than once, the sound tearing from her lips as his hips slammed into her soft, slender ass, and he ground into her, reveling in the feel of her ass pressing in on the hard flesh of his cock for a few long moments before pounding her until he flooded her depths with hot cum.

A brutal and efficient defiling, Syra thought coolly, watching. He had no regard for Viera's enjoyment, nor did he give her time or opportunity to cum, pulling free from her body and smiling down at the hole as it gaped open for a few long moments, before turning his attention to the pair of watching demons, leaving Viera with her head on the floor and ass in the air, still gasping from his assault on her senses.

"Clean me, then clean the girl," he commanded Syra in that dark resonating voice. The succubus rose, moving to kneel in front of him without complaint, even though Viera didn't share her blessing of lacking a functioning digestive system. Besides it was not like this would be the first mortal mess she'd cleaned up.

Then his gaze turned to Astra. "You can rise to your knees and declare yourself my slave, or you can assume her position and her ordeal."

She could choose, her previous commands overwritten now. And though her faith and convictions remained in place, the collar's existence and compulsions together convinced her of her undeniable status. While haughty and prideful, Astra was not a fool and understood that her best chance to get away would be to play along for the moment. Still, there was hate and fury in her eyes and her voice as she shifted to her knees and muttered, "I am your slave."

As Syra finished with him and moved on to Viera he turned to Astra while shrinking back down to his impressive-for-a-human-build. "You are indeed. Pull down your panties and lift your bra so I may evaluate you. If you touch yourself while I finish up with Viera you will leave this dungeon a virgin. You do not have to touch yourself." He crossed his arms, watching expectantly.

Astra obeyed as ordered, pushing her panties down just past her crotch, still halfway on her butt. A benefit of her race meant she was smooth and hairless beneath the neck, so his view of her mound was unobstructed. Then, lifting her bra, she revealed her breasts to him, the soft flesh on-par with Viera's C-cups, maybe a little bigger.

Then she cupped her breasts, lightly squeezing them. He hadn't specified where or how she had to touch herself, only that if she did, she would remain a virgin, and she stared up at him with defiant anger, daring him to try to correct her.

"Until I am done," he reminded her simply, then turned his back on her, "Syra. Make her cum as quickly as you can." This show is even more interesting than the light demon.

Wrapping her arms around Viera's thighs, Syra shifted on her knees so that her own ass stuck out and moved the couple inches from the elf's ass to her pussy, taking a lick of her virgin pussy and moaning as it slid over her tongue like honey, before closing the distance to her clit, viciously lashing the semi-soft nub with her tongue. Viera was still mildly aroused from the magically enforced pleasure while he brutalized her ass, but the succubus was good at her calling. It did not take long for the false pleasure to become genuine, and the unresisting elf was soon shuddering with a shocked gasp as her toes curled and she cried out in climax.

"So, your contract says that by tasting the lust of another you can perfectly mimic their form rather than just superficially. Become Viera," Jayden moved on quickly, commanding his succubus.

Syra's body shimmered, blurring out before Viera's perfect twin was suddenly there, kneeling behind the original.

Jayden smiled, walking over and sliding his fingers into Syra-Vieras tight pussy to feel the hymen there. Of course, she had the real Viera's since he just pulverized hers until tomorrow. And again, he hadn't even noticed.

"Perfect. Looks like I will have you after all, bookworm," he knelt next to Viera, "You know exactly who I am. And what happened to you. And you know you have no choice but to take this amulet and follow its light deep into the dungeon, where I expect you will be eaten alive by all the monsters down there. But maybe if you beg hard enough in the end they will let you live. At least a little longer."

As the doomed elf took the compass and staggered to her feet to begin her journey, Jayden grinned manically at her while Syra stood, observing her Master in his clear pleasure at sending someone to a gruesome, violent end. She had her work cut out, trying to mold this... lump of mud into a Master worthy of Him. And if he was simply untrainable, she would move on, already deciding that should it come to that, her new Master's first test would be to slaughter the swine.

Viera, with no other choice, turned away from Jayden without the same heartfelt goodbye he'd received from Adrienne, and walked forth into the dungeon, a slight limp to her gait after her anal brutalization.

The compulsion ended soon after she reached the next floor, but only by following the path did the amulet keep the denizens of the dungeon away as they stalked her in the shadows. Maybe that asshole hadn't realized she would be safe? But where was she going?

Finally, she arrived at the plain jail door. Beyond it she heard roars of rage and lament. The longer she waited outside, hesitating to see what lay beyond, the dimmer the light grew.

Her teeth chattered and her body shivered with anxious resignation, but finally when barely an ember remained, Viera pushed the door open. Damn Jayden. Damn him to the deepest corners of Hell and may he suffer having his own ass reamed repeatedly for doing this to her...

She entered and the door slammed shut. Braziers roared to life. In front of her stood a man in plain clothes with plain features. He took a deep, calming breath. She thought for a moment, she might recognize him, but so generic was he that she could not even place him from several hours ago. Surely this slight person could not have been making the agony-fueled noises she heard earlier.

12